LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Campers, Happy or otherwise?

Me And my wife love to camp. Any Campers out there.  Love to spend hours around a nice campfire. Relaxing, and oh yes the food, love food cooked or baked over a open fire.  ( Dutch oven cooking) And then some S'mores for dessert

We try to get out and go camping 🏕️ at least twice a year if possible.

What's some of your favorite camping things?

Places to camp, things to do?

We used to camp with the kids a couple of times a summer - it was always fun. Although it was more car-camping than the hardcore backwoods type. I know people who get dropped off on a remote lake by floatplane, and spend two weeks there, miles from anyone, anywhere. That is not what we did. Later, we started renting cottages, and the tenting kind of went by the wayside, but I always enjoyed it. 

I liked the hours around the campfire, cooking marshmallows or hotdogs on sticks, the taste of steaks or burgers cooked over logs, seeing the canopy of stars overhead, or the sound of rain landing on a tent canopy at night, and hearing the footsteps of wildlife with nothing but nylon between you and whatever was out there. 

I've occasionally thought that it might be cool, post children, to camp somewhere remote - not floatplane remote, but, maybe a campsite you canoe to, for example - and to be able to hang out in just a diaper for a few days (and insect repellent..). But my wife feels that we have graduated from "roughing it", and a sales pitch that included "so I don't have to wear anything over my diaper" probably wouldn't sway her. 

My wife and I actually just sold our travel trailer- she was a good one, but we've moved to a new urban home and basically never used it. Too much time and effort for a weekend trip when it's an hour-plus just to get to the trailer. Back when we owned a home and it lived in our driveway we probably took it out two weekends per month.

We were glampers. Sure, we loved spending time hiking or sunbathing outside, but my favorite memories were cooking a delicious meal and sitting down to watch a movie together. Or relaxing in bed with books and snuggles. These memories were so wonderful that for a while I couldn't drink red wine outside of a camping trip- the taste felt out of place anywhere else.

I'm sure we'll own another one in the future but right now there isn't room in the household budget (northeast is a LOT more expensive than the south) and I know we won't use it until we have a suburban home at which it can live. Unfortunately that's probably still a few years out.

we had to camp when mom was a travel nurse, going from north platte NE to reno NV, i think we had to camp out for a week, i HATED IT. the apartment wouldnt be ready in time for us to get there, so we had to rough it. my at the time stepfather liked it, at times he would camp out on a pontoon boat, and a friend that crashes with us likes to camp, she is even planning to make a cargo trailer to live in while being able to haul it where she wants to camp out, but i dont see the attraction.

• 4 months later...

I got kinda "camped-out" so to speak when I was a boy scout lol I had a few lousy outings, but the vast majority of the excursions were fun. But now, almost 20 years later, I prefer my bed to a thin air mat. Or even a thick air mat lol.

I have plenty of fond memories of camping, and elements of it I do miss, mostly the smell of fresh air, delicious campfire cuisine, being out in nature and unplugging from it all (kinda funny since I was out of scouts before cell phones were too popular). But now I just want to be comfortable and hopefully this year I'll get that fire pit all together for some yummy camp style grub! 😁

We here in Canada have an annual adult baby and diaper lovers campout every summer been going since 2002 for 22 years.

Message me if you'd like some details this year's its week long event from July 22nd to 29th