LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So you wet the bed how does this make you feel.

stevewet

On 12/8/2023 at 10:57 AM, stevewet said:

The first true wet bed in a long time. Shock horror, exitment all rolled in to one.

From my mid 20s until my mid 40s I had no actual accidental bedwetting accidents. And then one night in my mid-40s after I attended friends birthday party I woke up soaked. And I was sharing a place at the time so I remember the shock and horror part - as in 'what can I do so nobody will know about it' - but also the excitement. It brought back feelings I thought I had long suppressed especially the unique kind of shame an overage bedwetter feels when they know most people think its wrong but you feel like its so right.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2023 at 1:39 PM, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

so i really want to be a legit bedwetter

Man, I wish I could do that too. I'm totally jealous of people who can sleep all night without waking up. I always end up waking up at least twice a night because of my bladder spasms.

• 2 weeks later...

I wet my diaper most nights. Usually intentionally as it saves me getting up and gives me better sleep. If I wake up wet without knowingly wetting I am happy. Sleep better in a wet diaper and plastic pants.

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, DiaperedJeff said:

I wet my diaper most nights. Usually intentionally as it saves me getting up and gives me better sleep. If I wake up wet without knowingly wetting I am happy. Sleep better in a wet diaper and plastic pants.

I genuinely sleep better in nappies 

• 1 month later...

I’ve always wet the bed every night. I didn’t like it growing up having to wear diapers when other guys my age didn’t have to.

now however I absolutely love it, waking up soaked is the perfect way to start my day.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Donny4 said:

I’ve always wet the bed every night. I didn’t like it growing up having to wear diapers when other guys my age didn’t have to.

now however I absolutely love it, waking up soaked is the perfect way to start my day.

I can't honestly say my bedwetting ever bothered me. All my friends knew I wet the bed and didn't make a big deal of it.