LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Misunderstanding diaper dimension story

Sorry for the delay all, been a bit busy with work the past few days and have only been able to write snippets here and there. Tried to make up for it with a slightly longer chapter. Hope y’all enjoy.

———-

Chapters 12

Bethany’s heels clacked on the hardwood floor down the hallway as she approached Elizabeth’s guest room door. Surely she has to be up by now, Bethany thought to herself as she stood outside the door for a minute to see if she could hear Elizabeth moving around. She didn’t hear anything so she quietly cracked the door a little and a light waft of urine hit her nose. She smiled a little to herself as she fully opened the door. 

Elizabeth was still fully asleep. Bethany approached the side of the bed and gently pulled the covers away from Elizabeth. She was on her side and had a pillow tucked between her knees. She raised her eyebrow a little and leaned over to whisper into Elizabeth's ear. “Time to get up sweetie. You have a big day ahead of you. Come on Lizzie, it’s time to get up. You can’t sleep all day.” She slowly increased her volume and began to gently shake Elizabeth. 

Elizabeth’s eyes cracked open a bit as she began to wake. She took in her surroundings a bit and then her eyes shot open. Luckily Bethany had stepped back a bit before Elizabeth sat straight up in a hurry. She looked down and pawed at the front of the diaper and onesie around her hips which earned her a little shock from the LCU. She drew her hands away quickly then looked to see Bethany hovering over her. 

“Did you have fun last night?” Bethany asked with a simple smirk looking at the pillow between her legs. 

Elizabeth turned red and stammered out “it’s not what you think! It was uncomfortable trying to sleep on my side. The diaper wouldn’t let me close my legs so I needed some support to help. That’s all!” She said as she drew the pillow from between her knees and threw it to the side casting her gaze to the front of her onesie again where she could clearly feel the wet padding between her legs. Her cheeks grew a little more red realising she had wet the bed. It had been inevitable really with the diuretic from the suppositories in her system. She still wished she had woken up when it had happened so that it would at least be a little more explainable. 

“Did you sleep well?” Bethany asked as she leaned over and began to pop the buttons on the onesie. Elizabeth only gave a slight nod to the question as she anxiously watched the buttons snap open about to reveal her nighttime accident. The final button popped and the material pulled itself up to reveal the very wet diaper around her hips, the white plastic had turned very yellow in the seat and up the front. “Not much better than Ashley. Hers was as soaked as yours.” Bethany commented looking at the dissolved wetness indicators.

Elizabeth’s blush only got deeper as Bethany’s hand caressed the front of the diaper and squeezed the material. It caused her to grimace a little as the cooled wetness came in contact with her skin. The plug shifted as she moved a little to escape Bethany’s torment on the front of the diaper which was her reminder that her bowels were ready to empty themselves but couldn’t. 

Bethany quit her assault on the wet padding and stood back up. She brought her hand to her chin as she looked down at Elizabeth. She ran through some thoughts, even though Ashley’s wet diaper brought her so much joy, the feeling was almost non-existent with Elizabeth’s. She decided not to dwell on it too long and get moving to get Elizabeth ready for the day. 

“Come on, as promised, I’ll let you use the toilet this morning.” Bethany said as she turned away from the bed and began walking to the door. Elizabeth scrambled out of bed and toddled down the hall after Bethany who was already waiting in the bathroom for her by the time she caught up. Standing with gravity against her now, the diaper sagged heavily down between her legs and she was a little more cautious with her movements to keep the cold pee away from her skin.

“Disarm.” Bethany said as Elizabeth came to stand in front of her. Elizabeth gave a confused look for a moment before a small chime came from the control panel of the LCU on her back. “That just wiped any of the commands given to it. I will let you take off your own diaper and remove the plug so that you can relieve yourself.” Bethany explained. “When you’re done, I want you to stand in the tub with your legs spread, leaning forward with palms against the wall on either side of the shower head.” Bethany gave a new command for the LCU to follow. 

Elizabeth nodded her agreement before she reached for the tapes on her diaper, wincing a little as she touched the first tape, a little worried that the LCU was going to shock her but it didn’t. She quickly began to pull the tapes as Bethany moved to exit the bathroom. The diaper fell to the floor with a solid wet slap. Elizabeth felt relieved to be free of the mass and like a new woman. 

“Where’s Ashley?” Elizabeth asked timidly, she wanted to say good morning to her and was also a little worried Bethany had lost control even after their discussion. She knew Bethany well enough to know that she always got what she wanted even if she had to bend her ethics a little to get her way. 

“She’s pretending to sleep in the living room. Don’t worry, I didn’t do anything nefarious to her this morning. If anything, she’s been doing sneaky things to me realistically.” Bethany said, garnering a questioning look from Elizabeth. Bethany got a little pink in her cheeks now. “Well let’s just say you only have to make breakfast for the two of us.”

It took Elizabeth a minute or so to figure out the message. “She didn’t!?” Elizabeth asked with excitement and a little concern. 

“She did, and she made the first move. You have no idea how amazing the sensation of waking up to nursing feels. She was so cute as she latched onto me. I nearly lost myself then and there. And then she got this frustrated little look when I ran dry and kept trying to get more so I had to move her head myself or she would have just kept going. Oh, and she had the appetite to finish both sides even though I produce a lot on these pills. Which means she made it through the equivalent of two bottles. I can’t wait to see what it does to her diapers.” Bethany trailed on excitedly. Before Elizabeth had to put up her hands to calm her down. 

“Take it easy big sis. You’re doing it again. Just because Ashley is in diapers doesn’t mean she has to use them. It’s just protection. She is also more than capable of taking herself to the bathroom and removing the diaper herself and using the toilet like a big girl.” Elizabeth warned. 

“I know, it’s just so exciting, that's all.” Bethany said blushing to realise she was considering Ashley as her little. 

“I get that you're excited about her breastfeeding off of you but you need to be careful not to get too attached to her in little mode. There’s no guarantee she will stay in little mode forever. And, as you’ve said, Ashley is an Amazon, you will have to love both sides of her equally.” Elizabeth continued to show off her more mature side.

Bethany nodded her head, and her hand came back to her chin as she processed the thoughts.

“You should probably talk to her about setting up time windows for her to be little and windows for her to be amazon. Maybe weekends for little mode and weekdays for amazon. Who knows, maybe she will want the inverse. It’s obvious she enjoys both and has both sides so you will need to allow her to figure out what amount she wants in both.” Elizabeth said, speaking some logic into Bethany. Elizabeth, despite being younger, had the experience of being a nanny. As such she knew she couldn’t become too attached to any of her charges, less she would be heartbroken every time she had to move on. She had learned this in her training and was trying to impart this knowledge onto Bethany who would be in a similar circumstance where she has to disconnect from Ashley as a little. 

“Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to get this plug out or I may explode.” Elizabeth said as she gave Bethany a little push to get out the door and shut it so that she could do her thinking somewhere else rather than in front of her. 

Bethany paced down the hall still in thought to the living room where Ashley was now sitting inside of the play pen. She had a doll in her hands and was brushing her hair. Bethany watched quietly from the hallway as Ashley had obviously not heard heels and was in her own little world. Bethany cleared her throat a little to get Ashley’s attention. The noise startled Ashley and she dropped the doll and tried to pretend she wasn’t playing with it. 

“S-sorry, I didn’t hear you coming.” Ashley said blushing and pushing the doll away a little like it was poisonous. 

“It’s okay, sweetheart you can keep playing.” Bethany said to calm the worried look on the girl’s face. Ashley looked like she had been caught doing something naughty and Bethany could see the tears building up. 

Bethany quickly closed the gap between her and the playpen and reached over the side to hoist Ashley out. “It’s okay, honestly. I didn’t leave you in there with the toys to trick you or anything. Actually it made me happy to see you playing. Elizabeth is up and in the bathroom. I was thinking. Maybe we should embrace the little side of you for a bit. It’s pouring out and obviously suppressing it is hurting you. How about on weekends, you let the little out. Do the cute little girly things you want to do, play with dolls, embrace that part of you.” Bethany spoke as she held Ashley against her chest to calm her. 

“But it’s not fair for you.” Ashley spoke with a little tremble in her voice. “You’d have to take care of me on the weekends then and I wouldn’t be doing anything for you. I don’t want you to think less of me because I’m a little sometimes.” A tear managed to escape and roll down her cheek. 

“On the contrary. You’d be letting me get this maternal energy out of my system. We’re both so pent up with desires trying not to offend one another. I think it would be good for both of us. I know you’ve spent your whole life trying to prove to the world you’re an Amazon and pushing away that little side of you. But you’re safe with me and I won’t think any less of you because you’re unique and special. I love you, both sides of you, amazon and little. Just as you love me.” Bethany said, getting a little teary herself now. 

The first time Ashley had said “I love you” had caught them both by surprise. It was a spur of the moment thing that had slipped out while they were cuddling to sleep. Bethany had immediately responded with the same. It had become a common phrase from then on but it felt like it lost some of that special meaning after the first time. Now that Bethany had said it first, it felt even more special than it had the first time. 

Ashley couldn’t hold back the tears anymore as she leaned into Bethany’s chest and said “I love you more.” It had been Ashley’s favourite taunt to add ‘more’ to her I love yous. Bethany responded with her favourite reply “I don’t know how that could be possible.”

Bethany held Ashley for a bit longer for her tears to dry. “I have to finish up with Lizzie. Do you want to stay in the playpen and finish with your dolly’s hair?”

Ashley was easily slipping back to little mode and calmly shook her head in approval. Bethany set her back in the playpen and Ashley picked up the doll she had been playing with before. Bethany stepped away but glanced over her shoulder a few times to Ashley as she played. Her heart was completely melted as she swooned over how adorable Ashley was in the pen. Bethany knew Ashley had the physical prowess to escape such an enclosure whenever she felt like it but Ashley seemed content there and seemed to forget about her amazon side completely when she was being mommy’s little. 

While Bethany had stepped out, Elizabeth had gone about stripping off the onesie and had moved to the toilet. Based on the pressure she felt, she didn’t know if pulling the plug would release her bowels so fast she wouldn’t have time to react so she hovered while one hand pulled at the base of the plug. It had really taken a lot of concentration and effort to clench on the stem of the plug to keep it from slowly creeping out. After a whole night of being plugged, pushing a little a few times during the night only for it to suck itself back in, her sphincter was exhausted. 

She gently pulled the plug out only to let it go and slip back in when its largest section stretched her. It actually was quite a pleasant feeling. She prepped for the exit much more than Bethany had for the entry and spent a few minutes taking deep breaths to calm herself and pulling and releasing the plug. Finally, she pushed a little along with pulling at the base to extract the plug in its entirety. She accidentally let out a low moan as it exited her. 

Her relief came soon after as her body continued to push out the previously trapped waste. She grunted a few times and was trembling a bit as she released the contents. It felt as intense as Ashley’s diaper filling bowel movement had looked. Just when she thought she had finished her body would naturally react and give another push. Finally she was a hunched over mess sitting on the toilet, it had felt like a workout and she had never experienced anything like it before. 

She composed herself, wiped, and flushed the toilet. She wiped down the plug with some toilet paper then washed it in the sink. She looked to the tub and began to follow Bethany’s commands, stepping in and taking position. Her feet were pushed to either side of the basin and she leaned forward and put her hands on the wall. She was familiar with this position, she had used it on tweeners and little charges before. She was a bit nervous, not sure if Bethany was truly following through with her threat from the previous night. 

The door to the bathroom suddenly opened to reveal Bethany who now had some supplies gathered from the contents of items she had ordered the previous day. Elizabeth’s fears were brought to light as she saw the large red bag with tube connected. 

“Just based on your diaper’s colour, I’d say you’re severely dehydrated.” Bethany said as she set the contents down on the counter. The bag was hung from the shower head in front of Elizabeth’s face, the tube dangled down to the faucet. Of course it was the amazon sized enema kit she had unpacked and the bag was clearly full. “The fastest way to overcome dehydration is an IV but I’m not that skilled with a needle so we’ll have to resort to this which I’m fairly confident in.” Bethany explained. 

“You know that your colon absorbs liquid much faster than your stomach right? It will help with that headache I’m sure you have by now.” Bethany continued as Elizabeth’s eyes were glued to the nozzle, another large buttplug but Bethany was right and she did have a bit of a headache already. Bethany’s hand moved toward the plug and gently took hold. She applied a healthy amount of lube to the surface and positioned the plug as she had the night before. With all of the time Elizabeth had spent with the plug, the prep she had done to get it out, and the smaller size of this plug, it slipped in with ease. She tilted her head back a little as it slid in to stifle a groan. 

“It’s a saline solution to give you some electrolytes and liquid.” Bethany said as her hand turned the valve. Both watched the liquid descend the clear tube and despite knowing it wouldn’t do anything to help, Elizabeth clenched on the plug as if that would keep her from accepting the warmed liquid. 

Despite administering quite a few enemas herself, Elizabeth had never experienced one. It was an odd sensation to feel the liquid entering her, but it was somewhat pleasant. “If we clean you out like this first you shouldn’t need another plug until we get home.” Bethany said, still watching the water descend the tube. 

“Get home?” Elizabeth asked, confused.

“I was thinking of going out to the park. It should be a lovely day and I want to show Ashley off if she’s okay with going out. We’re wearing matching outfits and she’s so adorable. Just wait till you see her, your heart will explode.” Bethany explained. Elizabeth just shook her head at Bethany’s excitement over Ashley. “You can wear a pull-up while we’re out so you don’t have any accidents in public to tarnish your image then it’s back to diapers when we’re back. I’ll leave you here while that finishes up.”

With that Bethany turned and left the bathroom, she wanted to go watch Ashley play some more. She quietly came down the hallway again and peaked in on Ashley who was finished with her doll’s hair and was running through a gambit of outfits. Bethany was having a hard time controlling herself but luckily Elizabeth had taken off a good portion of her energy. 

Bethany approached the pen where Ashley was playing and just leaned over it to watch. Ashley looked up to her with a smile before her focus returned to the doll’s outfit. She had dressed the doll up to match Bethany’s current outfit and Bethany couldn’t stop her smile. 

She watched for another ten minutes or so, weighing in when Ashley asked a question about the doll as she moved around the tiny doll house setup in the corner. Bethany had known that littles would often regress naturally to these less mature states if you gave them the outlet to do it in a safe environment and that people who used drugs or hypnosis to achieve this goal often weren’t as happy with the results as they would be if their little chose to enter this state of their own volition. Ashley was so cute and so easily slipped into her little state now that those types of things seemed counter productive. It always boiled down to trust, and Ashley trusted Bethany enough to feel safe and show this side of her despite never previously having had the desire to regress. Bethany knew Elizabeth had been wrong to do what she did to Ashley but it had brought about this change and in turn had sparked something in both of them that felt right. 

“So, how do you feel about going out to the park today?” Bethany asked while Ashley played. The question brought pause to Ashley and she looked to go into deep thought. Bethany could tell she was warring internally, the little wanted to go out and play but the amazon was worried to be seen as a little. 

“I think that would be fun, but what if someone from work sees me, or people figure out I’m not a true little, or…” Ashley started to spiral before Bethany cut her off. 

“It will all be okay, we have never seen anyone from work on a day off before since we live a little outside of the standard commute distance and honestly the price bracket of our coworkers. We can put a little makeup on you and I don’t think anyone would be able to look past how adorable you are to see any of your amazon attributes. It will all be okay.” Bethany explained to calm Ashley down. 

“Okay, then, can we go to the park today then?” Ashley said after another moment of pondering. 

“Of course! I will finish getting Elizabeth ready and we will go out.” Bethany said as she stood back up. She made a quick pit stop to get Elizabeth’s outfit for the day and returned to the bathroom.

Elizabeth’s leg was shaking a little as she stood in the tub. The bag had been empty for quite a while and the cramps from the enema were starting to set in. She was focused on controlling her breathing as her bloated stomach moved up and down. It hadn’t really been that large of an enema, Bethany had heard of amazons that had conditioned their littles to take double or triple of what Elizabeth currently had in. Just based on the bulge her stomach had taken on, she wondered how it would make a little look to have three times as much liquid pumped into their stomach. 

“Alright, you should be done by now. When I remove the plug I want you to hold it in until you can get to the toilet. If you make a mess you will be cleaning it up. Once you’ve emptied yourself you can shower but don’t take too long. I want you to get dressed in what I have here and then go out to the kitchen and begin to prepare us some breakfast, simple eggs and toast will be enough. We will stop and get some sandwiches on our way to the park. You will probably want to see Ashley so I permit you five minutes to say good morning and swoon since she’s so precious. Make sure you put on your trainers.” Bethany said. 

In reality she didn’t have to make her commands this complex but she hadn’t given the LCU a true trial yet. It should be more than capable enough to follow a conversation that included commands and general information and differentiate the two but in the end they were still doing final testing on it and Elizabeth was the test subject at the moment. If everything went smoothly, Ashley would have plenty of data to record come the first of the week. 

Elizabeth nodded her approval and Bethany moved to pull the plug. It popped out easily and was followed by a small gush of water before Elizabeth clamped down. Bethany took the bag and moved to the sink. She rinsed the plug and filled the bag up again. Elizabeth panicked for a moment before Elizabeth dumped the bag out, she was only rinsing it out. Bethany tossed the bag in the cabinet below the sink and began to wash her hands. 

Elizabeth desperately wanted to empty herself but didn’t want to do it in front of Elizabeth. She was still in the exact position Bethany had left her in as she realised she was being toyed with. Bethany slowly washed her hands in the sink followed by slowly wiping them in the hand towel before stepping to the door with a simple “good girl” before she left, getting Elizabeth’s attention as the bra hummed to life at the bit of praise. 

Elizabeth scrambled to the toilet as soon as the door closed and almost slid off as she hit the seat so fast. Her bowels emptied themselves in long streams of water and any remaining waste she had left in her. She couldn’t stop her legs from shaking as she emptied herself. Whenever she thought she was finished there would be another small stream to escape. 

She stood and turned on the shower quickly only to dart back to the toilet. Standing seemed to have let more of the liquid that was inside of her travel south with gravity and she decided to stay glued to the toilet until the shower was warmed up. 

She made a quick move to the shower and jumped in. It was relaxing to be enveloped in the streams of hot water and she could finally relax. She felt exhausted from her morning routine so far but the shower seemed to wash that all away, along with some more remnants of the enema that had managed to stay inside of her. 

She stepped out of the shower, only giving up when the LCU had decided she was approaching the ‘too long’ point and delivered a few little shocks. It had been a relatively long shower for her so she wasn’t too perturbed. She looked at herself in the foggy mirror for a moment before moving to the pile that Bethan had delivered. 

The first thing she found was the top, it was a similar tank top to Bethany’s only in a dark purple. She pulled it over her head. The bra she was wearing left very little to the imagination as it pushed her chest up and exposed a healthy amount of cleavage. The two points poking forward didn’t help much either but she wasn’t sure if she could wear a regular bra at the moment. Her nipples were most definitely going to be swollen from the constant nursing the bra had been doing and she could tell how sensitive her chest was already. If she had a lacy bra hugging her chest the stimulation would more than likely be too much. 

Next came her undergarments. She looked at the pull-ups with distaste but she knew she had no other option. They were similar to her day diapers in the fact that they were black with white lace motifs. However they also had a gothy princess in a purple dress printed on the front.

Elizabeth put it together when she picked up the tennis skirt. She was dressed up as the princess on the front of trainers. Luckily, Bethany had been merciful enough to choose a skirt with built-in shorts so she wouldn’t have to constantly worry about the short skirt blowing up and flashing her embarrassing underthings to passerbys. Granted as she pulled the skirt up and of the trainers, she realised she would still be crinkling and quite loudly at that if her movements got too bold. 

She slipped on the included sock, grateful to see they didn’t have and frills around the ankles and followed up with some black running shoes that she laced up. Elizabeth had long since grown out of the middle school goth phase but was a little horrified with how young she looked dressed like this with no makeup. She knew she was still young but somehow this outfit made her look like a high schooler again, trying to pad her chest to pick up boys and wearing short skirts to turn heads. She blushed with how silly she felt. 

She braided her hair into a single braid off the back of her head as Bethany had done yesterday and took a deep breath, ready to conquer a new day, her trainers gave a little crinkle as she opened the bathroom door and stepped out.

• Like 11

Yay. I wonder if she's allowed to use the potty while in those pull ups. Though I'm sure she'll have to tell her sister she needs to use the potty have have her sister take her. Bethany should inform her that if she uses her pull up she will get spanked. I have a feeling someone will notice that Elizabeth is wearing a pull up.

Ashley is going to have so much fun at the park. It's going to be great.

Lol I just realized it might be easier just not tell Elizabeth she can ask to use the potty and Bethany can tease her about it once they get home, saying things like Elizabeth it a pull up, as a Nanny I assumed you knew you could ask to be taken to the big girl potty. Unless you did realize that and still chose to go potty in your pull ups. Is that it? Do you like going potty in your pants like a baby? Good thing I'm switching you back to diapers, I don't think your ready for potty training yet. I also have a feeling she didn't get all that enema out. That pull up might not just be wet by the time they get home. 

Chapter 13

Bethany had been sitting on the couch reading the news on her tablet. Well, at least trying to. With Ashley playing so peacefully in the play pen, she was spending more time looking over the edge of the tablet at her than she was on the actual news. Bethany was in heaven, and from the looks of it, Ashley was too. 

Everything was perfect and nothing could ruin their happiness, at least until there was a knock on the door. Bethany and Ashley locked eyes with one another and then looked at the door, they weren’t expecting anyone. Bethany could see Ashley’s face contort to worry and she quickly stood up and moved to the side of the playpen. In all of their prep for a little, Bethany had hidden pacifiers in easily accessed locations. Ashley had joked that they were never more than 5 feet away from a pacifier at any time. 

Bethany pulled one of her stashed pacifiers from the end table of the couch on her way to Ashley and slipped it into her mouth and inflated the bulb to lock it in place. “It’s okay, mommy will handle this and be right back princess. I just need you to stay quiet for a minute.” Bethany said before she turned away from Ashley. 

Ashley couldn’t openly admit it now, but the pacifier in her mouth was quite soothing and Bethany’s confidence had reassured her. She turned to face the apartment door as Bethany approached. She was a bit frightened to see who was out there but knew that she was tucked away enough that no one would be able to see her unless they came in and she knew Bethany wouldn’t just let anyone in. 

Ashley could hear the door open and she unwittingly held her breath. Then she heard it, the voice that sounded like nails on a chalkboard to her, their sultry neighbour that would just absolutely love to see Ashley like this. The panic set in and she found herself crawling to the far corner of the playpen. A million thoughts ran through her head in the blink of an eye. Some truly terrible things about Bethany orchestrating all of this only to pawn Ashley off on her so that she could be properly trained after she was trapped in diapers. She couldn’t hear Bethany’s voice despite knowing she was talking.

Ashley began pulling at the locking straps of her shortalls. She knew how they worked but for some reason couldn’t get her hands to do what she wanted them to or make the locks open. She then felt the front of her diaper growing warm and paused her actions. She sucked at the pacifier a few times to calm her nerves and found a blankie that had been neatly folded in the corner against the wall. She pulled it over herself and curled up into a ball behind the playhouse. 

Bethany hadn’t been expecting to see their neighbour through the peephole and half pondered ignoring her. She had no major like for the woman and her older ways, Bethany wondered why she didn’t just move to Catalon, with her experience and skills she’d probably be a hit. But deep down she knew this woman liked to break littles the hard way and Catalon would just make it too easy for her. 

She took a deep breath when she watched the woman reach up to knock a second time and shortly after undid the chain and deadbolt on the door. “Hello Ms. Dhoul.” She answered upon opening the door. The woman’s gaze was critical and seemed like she analysed all of Bethany in the blink of an eye. 

“Going out today?” Ms. Dhoul asked before she inhaled deeply through her nose. “When did you get a little?” She offered up a new question before Bethany had time to answer the first. 

“How did you know there was a little here?” Bethany asked. 

“I could smell her, as soon as they take up residence the whole atmosphere changes. You for example are giving off some very potent mommy pheromones and you can smell the dirty diapers already. If I had to guess it’s only been a day or so since you adopted. Oh, or did you finally grow up and commit to regressing that little you’re always dragging around with you.” Ms. Dhoul said. 

“No, I’m just sitting for my little sister since she’s in town. So what brings you by on an early weekend morning?” Bethany denied through clenched teeth and tried to get to the point, she really didn’t like this woman all that much and contact with her made her feel like she needed to shower again. 

“I have finished up with my latest batch of trainees and have decided to take a week of vacation. Due to circumstances, shipping on a very important package has been delayed and will be delivered while I’m away. I would appreciate it if you could grab it for me if you see it delivered. I don’t want some porch pirate making off with my gear while I’m out.” Ms. Dhoul explained. 

“No problem.” Bethany said. “Anything else?” 

“That is all, thank you.” Ms. Dhoul said before she turned on her heel and clacked her way down the the hallway to leave. 

Bethany closed the door then gave herself a sniff, ‘am I really giving off a different scent now that I’m a mommy?’ She asked herself internally. She brushed it off and turned back to the living room to finish her news (watch Ashley). 

She came around the corner and looked into the play area and didn’t immediately see Ashley. She panicked and jumped the rail in a second and glanced around the enclosure until she saw the girl cowering behind the playhouse in the foetal position wrapped in a blankie that barely covered her. 

She immediately moved the playhouse out of the way and hoisted Ashley into her arms. “Are you okay princess? What’s the matter? Did you get hurt playing?” Bethany now had a million thoughts running through her head as she tried to figure out what was wrong. “It’s okay sweetie, mommy’s here. Sh, Sh, it’s okay.” Bethany soothed as the girl began to release the tears in her eyes all of a sudden. 

Bethany unlocked the pacifier and tossed it to the floor, worried she had accidentally offended Ashley by putting it in so suddenly. “I’m sorry I put the pacifier in. It’s okay now, please talk to me princess.” Bethany begged trying to get an answer as to why Ashley was in such a state all of a sudden. 

“I’m sorry. Please, please don’t send me away with her. I’ll be a good girl. I promise. I’m sorry. Please don’t mommy…” Ashley trailed on through sobs and tears and pulled the blankie up over her head to hide in Bethany’s chest. 

Bethany was confused for a moment then she realised that even though Amazon Ashley could face Ms. Dhoul, little Ashley was terrified of the woman. “I promise you sweetie I would never in a bazillion years even think of letting ‘Dhoul the ghoul’ touch you. You’re my princess and no one else’s. Okay?” Bethany tried to calm the girl down as she rocked her in her arms and bounced around the living room to cloth her. 

Bethany didn’t know Ashley would have this kind of reaction to their neighbour and that led to questions. “Has Ms. Dhoul ever hurt you sweetie.” Bethany asked concerned. 

Ashley’s sobs had slowed enough now that she could speak. “One time” Ashley paused to sniffle but her chosen start sent Bethany into a fury. “What do you mean one time? Has she touched you?” Bethany cut her off. “I’ll snap that cranky old bitches knees and feed her her own…” Ashley had to grab Bethany’s tank top to get her attention. 

“Mommy shouldn’t talk like that and she should listen to me.” Ashley chastised Bethany for her language. 

Bethany blushed realising what she had said in front of Ashley and cooled her anger a little to hear her out. 

“One time, when I was headed into work after you had already left. That mean lady was pulling a naked little in only her diaper down the hall. The girl was pulling against the leash around her neck with all her strength but she didn’t even flinch. And then she saw me and said ‘if I ever see you without your amazon pushover again, I’ll do the same thing to you’ and then she yanked the little over her knee there in the hallway and spanked her into a sobbing mess before she went into her apartment and slammed the door.” Ashley explained. 

Bethany’s eyes had gone dark. Her intimidating aura seemed to dim the room more than when she had caught Elizabeth with Ashley in the test room. Uncontrollable rage was coursing through her veins. ‘How dare she frighten my Ash like that. How dare she make threats to my Ash. How dare she call me a pushover. Moreover how dare she frighten my Ash’ Bethany thought to herself. 

Just when she was about to storm down the hallway and confront Ms. Dhoul, she felt a chop land on her head from behind. “You’re scaring Ash.” Elizabeth said, causing Bethany to look down. Ash was indeed frightened and some new tears were welling up in her eyes. 

“I’m sorry baby, I didn’t mean to scare you. Mommy was just angry at that nasty neighbour for being mean to you. If she ever tries to touch you just let mommy know and I’ll swoop in like a knight in shining armour to save my princess.” Bethany said, trying to calm Ashley back down after her blunder. 

“Good morning Ashley, can you smile for your aunty Lizzie.” Elizabeth said as she gave Ashley’s side a little tickle. Ashley brightened up and let out a few giggles at the onslaught. “Mommy was scary wasn’t she. But mommy did it because of you. Did you know mommy was special forces when she was enlisted. She was all ‘gunpowder and lead are what make me happy, I don’t need a little’. Aunty Lizzie was a big scaredy cat and got a deferment because she had a job lined up already.” Elizabeth said after she took Ashley from Bethany’s arms so she could cool down for a minute. 

“Hey!” Bethany pouted a little “I wasn’t like that at all!”

“You were special forces mommy?” Ashley asked quizzically, not knowing much of Bethany’s past aside from snippets that slipped out here and there. 

“Yeah… Gunnery Sergeant Merlot of the 21st recon division, the hammer platoon…”  Bethany said a little bashful. “It was speed promotions though so the rank doesn’t really mean a lot.”

Ashley held up her fingers and counted. “That would mean you were five ranks above me. Well really six since they only gave me a promotion before I left.” Ashley said with awe that only made Bethany blush a bit more. 

“It really wasn’t all that special.” Bethany tried to explain

“That’s why mommy can be so intimidating sometimes. She was out there fighting bad guys and sometimes there’s other bad guys she has to protect you from. So you don’t need to worry, your mommy will take care of everything.” Elizabeth helped comfort Ashley. 

“Alright that’s enough of that.” Bethany said, taking Ashley back before Elizabeth could spill more secrets. “Let’s go get you changed, someone feels a little soggy. Then we’ll watch some tv together while Lizzie makes me some breakfast since you’ve already had yours.”

Ashley blushed a little to both of those comments and tucked back into Bethany’s arms as she was carried away. Bethany looked back and mouthed a quick thank you over her shoulder to Elizabeth for helping with calming Ashley down. Bethany was pretty proud of her little sister’s nanny skills and she let out a smile at Ashley now that her nerves had calmed and she was back to her normal level head. 

Bethany opened the door to the nursery and set Ashley down in front of the changing table. “Why don’t you pick out your next diaper for mommy.” She said as she let Ashley pour over all of the options. Realistically there were two or three of each option stored in the changing table with the bulk stored in the closet.

Ashley looked over the options for a minute or so, she never realised how overboard they had gone with the selection. She justified that they would try out a larger variety and when they found the perfect one for their little they would narrow down their selection. She finally reached forward and pointed at a diaper she had always thought was so cute. It had a mostly white body with a  cutesy Pegasus with butterfly wings and other little cartoons adorning the surface. Her biggest draw was it smelled like cotton candy and right now she was really craving sweets.

“That one huh?” Bethany said as she leaned forward and extracted it from the shelf like a book from a library. Ashley blushed and nodded her head silently. “Alright, upsie daisy then.” Bethany had lifted Ashley up onto the changing table and laid her down. 

Ashley was a little bashful to be on the changing table. Her changes with Bethany so far had been on the bed on a changing mat. The changing table had a specific, singular purpose, it was for diaper changes. Ashley rocked a little side to side feeling the bumpers contain her as Bethany gathered the other supplies. It was strange but she felt safe here, her opposition to the changing table the previous day was completely gone. 

“Bottoms up.” Bethany said as she hoisted Ashley’s ankles above her head and undid the shortalls bottom flap to expose the diaper. “It’s not the worst but we might as well get it taken care of now so that you don’t get a rash.” Bethany said, not particularly speaking to Ashley, more so to herself. The tapes were popped and the diaper flopped open and was extracted. Bethany wiped Ashley down with a few wet wipes and lowered her legs to open the fresh diaper up. 

Ashley was blushing deeply as she formed her next question. “Mommy?” Ashley said to get Bethany’s attention. “Can I, can I please… have my trainer.” Ashley practically whispered the last part. Bethany was a little shocked for only a moment before she smiled down to Ashley. “I don’t think that’s a good idea right now since we are going out but mommy has a better idea. You stay right here and I’ll be right back.” Bethany said before she slid the diaper under Ashley’s bottom and then buckled a strap across Ashley’s stomach so she couldn’t roll off the changing table. 

Bethany was only gone for a minute which gave Ashley time for her blush to cool down. “Here we go.” Bethany said as she held up what she went to retrieve. “This will be much better than that trainer for going out. If you still want the trainer when we get home it won’t be too difficult to swap over.” Bethany said as she moved to Ashley’s lower half. 

Bethany had brought back their remote controlled vibrator. Ashley had surprised Bethany with it one night while they were going out to dinner and a movie. She had discreetly slipped a paper into Bethany’s hand with a code for an app she had to download on her phone. 

Bethany was a little confused at first but after she had downloaded the app and punched in the code, all that was there was a blank screen. When she touched the screen a little trail of light followed her finger around as she traced the screen. She was even more confused until she looked across the table to Ashley who was breathing deeply and trying to maintain composure. At first she thought something was wrong until she touched the screen again and saw Ashley jump a little. Then she finally put things together. She tormented Ashley all night with that power at her fingertips and when they got back to the car Ashley practically jumped her. 

“When you feel this, you’ll know that mommy is with you and is thinking about you.” Bethany said as she lubed the egg shaped device and brought it down. She pulsed it on a few times as she held it against Ashley’s sensitive bits eliciting a moan and causing Ashley to lurch off the table and pull against the strap across her stomach. She did this a few more times to make sure Ashley was warmed up before she pushed it into Ashley leaving only the antenna out and curved up against her pelvis. 

“Sorry mommy had to get you so worked up. I’ll make sure you're not left hanging though.” Bethany said as she turned the device onto a low hum and brought her fingers down to massage Ashley’s clit. It realistically only took three circular passes and a final bit of pressure to send the girl over the edge. 

Before Ashley had even come down from the orgasm, Bethany had her powdered up and the diaper sealed, just pulling the shortall flap closed and unbuckling her from the table. 

Now that Ashley was so sensitive, the padding of the thicker diaper she had chosen felt a bit more intense as it rubbed against her. She blushed as she was lifted from the table and set on Bethany’s hip with her legs straddling her. Bethany carried her out of the nursery to the living room and flipped on the tv. Ashley was in post-orgasm clarity and didn’t really care to watch tv but instead was watching Bethany as she laid with her head in her lap. Bethany caught her staring and smiled happily. 

Elizabeth brought over their breakfast to the coffee table then returned to the kitchen to grab the two cups of coffee and set one down in front of herself and one in front of Bethany. “Do you think coffee is a good idea?” Bethany asked with a raised eyebrow to Elizabeth who had already taken a few sips. 

“I should be fine now. Besides, if I don’t, I’ll have a splitting headache in an hour anyways from caffeine withdrawals. You have no idea of my dependence on the stuff as a nanny who has to take care of littles day and night.” Elizabeth explained. 

“Okay. So long as you know, if there’s even a spot in those trainers, you’re going over my knee again.” Bethany stated which elicited a peep from Elizabeth. 

“Oo, I want to see Lizzie’s trainers.” Ashley chirped and sat up a little as Bethany took a bite of toast. 

“You heard her, show her your trainers Lizzie.” Bethany commanded. Elizabeth set down her fork and stood up, bashfully pulling her skirt down to reveal the plastic exterior of the pull-up. 

“They’re so cute and you match the princess.” Ashley stated causing Elizabeth to blush even more. 

“You know Ash, Elizabeth is wearing the LCU. That’s why she’s been so helpful and follows orders so diligently. Would you like command authority as well since she is going to be the test subject and you’re the engineer for the project.” Bethany was testing things a little with Ashley. For starters she was seeing if Ashley would come out of her little headspace and bring out the amazon worker she knew. She was also seeing if Ashley would slip back to her little side easily after she came out to her amazon side. 

“Really? It’s hard to even tell, they did such a good job. Lift up your top too so I can see the control panel.” Ashley said, clearly her amazon side taking over. 

Elizabeth hesitated before Bethany spoke. “System override. Add user. Designate little Ashley as command authority. Ask her again sweetie.”

Ashley repeated her command and this time there was a tingle that Elizabeth recognized as a command received. She blushed and crossed her arms to grab the bottom of her tank top and lifted while turning around to expose the controller. 

“How is it so far?” Ashley asked. “Is it too much or too little? Does it give you enough time before warnings? Does it accidentally shock you even though you completed your command? How are the pads? Are they uncomfortable?…” Ashley was rapid firing questions before she felt Bethany’s hand on her back.  “Let her answer them babe.”

“It is definitely much too intense for a little at its current settings, it’s controlling an Amazon right now and even I’m scared of the punishments. So far it hasn’t done anything it isn’t supposed to. It registers the command, gives me a moment to process, and so far it hasn’t shocked me for no reason. The pads were a little uncomfortable at first since it’s like having tight patches of skin but now I can barely tell they’re there.” Elizabeth explained trying to answer the questions Ashley had already asked. 

“Interesting. Well I’m glad we tried it on an Amazon first then if the shocks are that bad, we wouldn't want to cook a little by accident. I will have to fill out my report so far and see the reactions.” Ashley trailed on. 

“In due time Ash, as of right now it hasn’t even been 24 hours since I put it on her. We can give it a few days and you have the week off, remember.” Bethany said to break Ashley’s train of thought and get her to stabilise a little since she was clearly excitable. 

“Okay mommy.” Ashley said as she laid back down in Bethany’s lap. It had been much easier to get her back into little mode than she had anticipated. ‘Maybe it’s my presence that’s giving her the comfort to slip in and out’ Bethany thought to herself as she stroked Ashley’s hair a little while she finished her breakfast. She was on cloud nine with happiness knowing that she was the one that Ashley felt comfortable enough around to switch between her two generic makeups. That beaming smile that Ashley loved came out as she looked down at her, her little timid blush as she turned to look away was so adorable Bethany didn’t know what to do with herself. 

“Finish up your breakfast Lizzie, we still have to get everything for the park in order.” Bethany said which allowed Elizabeth to correct her outfit and sit down to finish eating.

The only thing that could make Bethany happier in the moment would be feeding Ashley a bottle as she laid in her lap but she knew the girl still had to be full from her breakfast in bed. She let out a little sigh and leaned back into the couch thinking to herself ‘this is perfect.’

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Wow, just realised this story has passed 53k words. If you were to print it out right now it would be 87 pages which is a short book in my eyes. I think i only have ever written maybe 15k words for a story before. Thank you guys and gals for the support and reading so much, I’m glad I could share this story with you all

Wonderful story!!

Oh and Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for keeping the word count per line to about 20. Really wish everyone did this. This allows me to zoom the text of a story to fill my ipad screen and makes it A LOT easier for me to read. The smaller fonts give me a headache after a while and its painful when you have to scroll left and right constantly and every now and then accidentally hitting the top of the page causing the whole page to scroll to the top…

I have a love hate for the mean lady, only because I hate what she does to Littles, but I'd love her to pull me into the hallow in just my diaper and then spank me. With her views on Littles I'd hate to see how she'll react to a diapered Amazon. I hope Elizabeth doesn't run into her before she goes on her trip. The lady would definitely notice the pull up. I'm also curious as to what is in the package or maybe the package is actually a Little? 

I can't wait till they're at the park. If Elizabeth needs to potty while out I can't wait to see if Bethany takes her to the potty like a toddler, even wiping her afterwards and that's if Elizabeth doesn't try to hold it till they get back. I have a feeling that cup of coffee will be something she regrets drinking later lol.

I'm glad Ashley is starting to do better going between big and Little modes. I also am glad she knows Elizabeth has the LCU on. I can't wait to see if Ashley gets a bit bratty(not sure if that's the right word) and has a little fun with Elizabeth and the LCU. 

Maybe when they get back if Elizabeth gets put back in diapers she will ask for the trainer (probably not straight up ask for it till her sister makes her once she realizes what her sister is trying to get her to do without making it seem like that's what she wants lol)

I hope everyone has fun at the park and when getting the sandwiches for the park. Even if the fun is embarrassing lol.

Chapter 14

Bethany finished her breakfast relatively quickly and picked Ashley up and set her back into the playpen. “Do you want your paci while mommy gets ready for the park?” Bethany asked, holding it up for Ashley. Ashley scooted closer to the held out pacifier and blushed before she opened her mouth and let Bethany push it in. It was like second nature to inflate pacifiers to amazons to keep them in place so Bethany did it without even thinking about it. Ashley looked adorable with the white shield bobbing in and out against her lips. 

Bethany scurried off to the nursery shortly after. Elizabeth finished her breakfast and took the dishes to the kitchen and began washing them and setting them aside to dry. Ashley crawled to find a new toy to play with since the dolls had lost their lustre. She dug through the small toy chest to see if anything caught her eye and found a felt book. It was just a kids book to teach littles their abc’s but the pages were cloth and felt good to Ashley’s touch. 

She took her blankie and the book and crawled over to a huge teddy bear. In reality it was her bear, Bethany had won it as a prize from a carnival game for her. It was taller than she was and it didn’t exactly fit in the bedroom so it had taken up residence in the corner of the play pen. She tucked herself into its lap and leaned back into the oversized stuffy and pulled the blankie over her legs.

She opened the first page of the book to see “A is for Amazon” and had a little cartoon of an Amazon dressed as a mommy. “B is for blankie and binkies” with little cartoons of a blankie and pacifier. “C is for…”  her eyes fluttered and she fell asleep before finishing the page. With all of the commotion of their neighbour visiting and not actually committing to the nap she had faked this morning, the sleep set on quickly once she was cozy in the arms of the bear. 

Bethany came out of the nursery with a large diaper bag slung over her shoulder and saw Ashley napping in the arms of the bear. She couldn’t resist and before she knew it her phone was out and she was snapping pictures of the adorable scene. She held her phone to her chest and watched, the only thing that broke her from her trance was Elizabeth. “She is quite precious isn’t she, hard to even tell she’s an Amazon when she’s all dolled up and napping so soundly.”

“I know, if I could have it my way she’d stay wrapped up and secure in that bear's arms forever, safe from the world and its dangers.” Bethany replied. Bethany opened the gate to the play pen and very gently picked Ashley up. She went to fetch their stroller from the same closet by the front door where the high chair had been stored. Elizabeth unfolded it for her and Ashley was lowered into it with the harness brought around her chest. 

Bethany looked down at the girl for a minute in all her cuteness. Her bone structure of her face was the only tell that she was an Amazon at this point aside from her developed chest. She pushed Ashley down the hall to their bedroom and parked the stroller outside their bathroom. She grabbed her makeup pallet and applied a little blush to Ashley’s cheeks, it was surprising how little makeup it required to hide her sharp cheekbones and hide the amazon side a little more. 

After stowing her makeup kit she returned to Elizabeth in the living room. “If you need the potty I suggest you go now, the park is a little out of the way and if you use your pull-up while we’re out, the only other choice of undergarments for you is a diaper.” Bethany said. 

Elizabeth blushed and said “I don’t need to go yet, I can hold it until we get to the park.” Bethany raised an eyebrow for a moment but wasn’t going to argue with her. 

Bethany pushed the stroller towards the front door and Elizabeth stepped in front to open it for her. Bethany gave a quick glance to make sure the coast was clear and lowered the hood of the stroller to shield Ashley a little. She knew Ashley wouldn’t be thrilled to know her neighbours had seen sleeping dressed up as a little so she was doing what she could to protect her dignity until she was ready to come out as a little. 

They made their way down to the car without seeing anyone and Ashley was delicately placed in the car seat and harnessed in, this time Bethany went easy on the crotch strap. The stroller was folded up and placed in the trunk along with the stuffed diaper bag. Elizabeth was already in the car waiting on Bethany who got in, started the car, and was pulling out of the garage. She put on some soft lullaby music for the sleeping Ashley in the backseat as they drove. 

It wasn’t far to one of the nearby sandwich bistros and she parked along the street. “Here, take my card and go get us some sandwiches. I’ll take the 24” meatball sandwich. Get Ash three of the PB&J’s without the crust, a pack of gummy bears, and an apple juice. She should be getting hungry by the time we get to the park and she has quite the appetite. I’m going to pump real quick so that I only have to do it again before dinner.” Bethany said as she sent Elizabeth out the door. 

Bethany went to the trunk and pulled out her manual pumping kit from the diaper bag. She knew she wouldn’t have too much stored up yet but wanted to make sure she didn’t miss her lunchtime pump while out at the park. She knew other amazons didn’t mind pumping in public but she preferred to do it in privacy. She pushed a button next to the window controls and all of the windows fogged over for privacy mode. 

She pulled her tank top up and undid her bra. She looked back to see Ashley still sleeping. She contemplated waking her to torment her with the sight of her fully topless but refrained for a better idea. She pulled out her phone while she centred the pump and began to squeeze the lever with her free hand. She had to be careful not to wake the girl immediately so she adjusted the settings of the vibrator to the lowest and then began to play. 

At first Ashley made no movements or any hint that the vibrator inside of her was buzzing in short spurts while Bethany toyed with the screen. She began making longer trails on the screen and upped the settings a little. She heard a little whimper escape from behind the pacifier and Ashley’s head rolled to the other side of the car seat. She paused for a moment then continued when Ashley settled a little again. 

The pump had filled a little less than half of the bottle but she could tell she was going to be finished with the first side quickly. She switched to the other side and continued pumping and toying with Ashley. Her hand had moved to her crotch and was groping the front of her diaper through her shortalls while she slept. Bethany tempted fate and turned it up a bit more and continued with longer trails. This made Ashley’s free hand latch onto the side of the car seat and a moan to slip out but she remained asleep with her eyes closed. 

Bethany continued at this pace for a few minutes and her pumping hand had slowed to almost a stop as she watched Ashley. She made one final modification in the app and pushed it a little bit farther until she saw Ashley’s legs lift up out of the car seat and shake a little. Her hand on her diaper clenched down and her eyes snapped open as she let out a long moan into the pacifier. 

She was surprised to be waking up to an orgasm as she scanned her surroundings, realizing she was in the car seat was her first surprise. The second surprise was seeing Bethany topless in front of her with a big smile as she cooed over the girl with a simple “good job Ash, making stickies for mommy.” Her eyes rolled back as Bethany gave her one long stretch of the vibrator. When Bethany had finished and closed the app, Ashley slumped back down into the seat and panted a little. 

“Sorry to have to wake you up babykins but I wanted you to be able to enjoy the ride to the park and see some more of town.” Bethany said as she detached the pump with a full bottle connected. She screwed on a nipple and pulled her bra and top back on.

Ashley was still in a bit of a daze and was a little upset with Bethany putting her chest away right after waking her up. Bethany stepped out of the car for a moment to return the bottle and pump to the diaper bag before getting back in. 

Ashley pointed to the pacifier in her mouth and Bethany reached back to deflate it and pulled it from her lips. “When did we weave?” Ashley questioned, a little lisp from her numb tongue slipping out. 

“Oh, about half an hour ago, you were sleeping so soundly I figured I would wake you up in the car. Did my little Ash have a good nap?” Bethany said.

Ashley blushed red at the comment and nodded her head. “Where’s Lizzie?” She asked after a moment, Bethany’s eyes on her were making her so timid and bashful she could hardly look at her. 

“She went inside to the sandwich shop you like to get us our lunch. I wonder what’s taking her so long?” Bethany said as she looked at the clock. 

Elizabeth had been nervous to get out of the car and go inside the small sandwich shop. She knew the trainers she was wearing were concealed quite well and weren’t visibly that noticeable, their biggest flaw that would blow her cover was the loud, at least to her, crinkling. She got out nonetheless and approached the door. Luckily Bethany had picked a spot close to the door so she didn’t have far to walk.

She reached out for the door handle and paused to take a breath to compose herself and tell herself that no one would notice, her outfit was relatively normal aside from what was underneath. She pulled the door open and stepped inside the small shop. She glanced around a few times and saw a few patrons sitting at the tables. 

A man sitting at the table by the door peaked over his newspaper for a moment to look at her. She met eyes with him for a moment before he ducked back behind it. ‘Did he notice?’ Elizabeth questioned herself internally as she glanced over one more time while getting in line. He was quite handsome and was dressed nice in some blue slacks and a vest over his white shirt. He was wearing a nice watch with a light leather band that matched his dress shoes and his red hair and beard were well groomed. She internally swooned a little over him. 

A waiter brought him out his meal and he removed his reading glasses and looked at her again, catching her gaze. Elizabeth snapped back into focus and faced forward again. ‘If only I wasn’t wearing this stupid pull-up and bra I’d go take a seat right next to him and flirt until the sun goes down, screw Bethany’s sandwiches, I want him for lunch.’ Elizabeth’s internal monologue steered in a direction that couldn’t be repeated. As she approached the front of the line she glanced over one more time to see his eyes locked on her. 

She quickly ran through the order Bethany had given her and pondered for a second what to get herself before settling on a “greenswich” of all veggies so that she would look mature and adult. She gathered the receipt and went to find a place to sit and wait for the order to come out. The biggest problem was the only available table was next to the guy she had been checking out. She tried to hide her blush as she approached the seat and gently sat down to make sure the pull-up didn’t let out a loud crinkle. 

He was back to reading the paper while he ate his sandwich. Elizabeth tried to keep her eyes to herself but could barely manage. After a few minutes of waiting she felt a twitch in her bladder. She really didn’t have to go too badly yet and didn’t want to move too much less her pull-up alert the guy to what she was actually wearing. 

Finally a tweener brought out their food in a tightly wrapped bundle. The tweener surprised her when she leaned over to whisper into her ear “he comes in almost every day and I’ve seen countless women shoot their shot, it seems he has no interest in women.” Elizabeth gave a quick thank you and a smile, gracious she hadn’t tried to make a move on the guy. 

She went to stand from her chair only as she came up, she caught the leg of the chair with her foot and soon was headed toward the ground. Only, before her face could even come close to the tiled floor of the shop she felt a hand on hers and was being pulled upwards. She turned around to see the guy had stood and caught her. 

Her face couldn’t have gotten more red as she was pulled back to standing. Now that he was standing, Elizabeth noticed how huge he was. Comparably, Elizabeth and Bethany were a little above average height of amazons. This guy had to be at least a foot and a half taller than Elizabeth. 

As he brought her back into her feet she fell forward into him. He caught her easily and his free hand came around and landed on her butt with a little squeeze. Elizabeth just about died on the spot and froze. ‘Surely he felt it, is he going to ridicule me and laugh me out of town.’ Elizabeth internalised and shut her eyes, flinching almost to the second squeeze. 

“I’ve been looking for someone like you.” He whispered into her ear as he pulled her into his broad chest and steadied themselves. The whole event had taken less than 20 seconds. Elizabeth looked up into his eyes, a deep green forest, a place she could get lost in. 

“S-s-sorry, I didn’t mean to, you know, fall for you. I mean fall on you. I have to go, my sister is waiting for me. Thank you for catching me.” Elizabeth stammered out, face so red she could be mistaken for a bottle of ketchup. She regrettingly extracted herself from his rock hard body and reached for their food that was still on the table. He caught her hand for a moment and slid a piece of paper into it. It was a business card and on the back he had written his cell number. “Shoot me a text sometime, and soon preferably.” He said after Elizabeth had turned the card over in her hands a few times. 

Elizabeth snatched the food off the table and in a flustered hurry darted for the door with another quick “thank you” and small curtsy to the gentlemen. 

She practically ran out to the car and saw that fogged windows of privacy mode. She knocked on the window a few times and heard the locks open before she dove into the car. Her heart was beating a million miles an hour as Bethany looked at her with a bit of worry and amusement. 

“Everything okay?” Bethany asked as she turned off the privacy mode. 

“It’s fine, can we go please?” Elizabeth said, still bashfully red as she looked down to the business card that had been crushed a little in her lap. 

Bethany caught a glimpse of the card and teased “ooo, did you pick up a boyfriend too while you were there?”

“Shut up, it’s not what you think.” Elizabeth said as Bethany pulled forward. The guy was standing outside the sandwich shop now, looking at their car. Elizabeth ducked down below the window. 

“Is that him? I do have to say, your taste in men is pretty good.” Bethany teased a little more. 

“I can’t see, is he cute or handsome.” Ashley said from the back seat, the car seat keeping her from seeing out her window to the guy. 

“I’d say he’s both.” Bethany said. He gave off a smile to Bethany and she waved back while sitting in the traffic for the light. 

“Please just kill me.” Elizabeth said as she peaked through closed fingers at the guy. 

“Should I roll your window down for him?” Bethany teased. 

“Please don’t, he felt my pull-up. I might just explode if I have to talk to him face to face now.” Elizabeth said. 

“Oh? And he still gave you his number?” Bethany said as she looked back to Elizabeth who was doing her best to feel invisible. 

“Yeah, and he said he’s been looking for someone like me, whatever that means.” Elizabeth said. It was clear to Bethany that this guy was interested in her because she was padded up at the moment. She practically laughed out loud at her luck, the first day she ventured out wearing a pull-up she manages to flirt with an Amazon guy that’s into it. She couldn’t control her laughter has she gave the guy a little toodles wave and pulled off as her sister started accusing her of being insensitive with her laughter which only made her laugh harder as she drove. Even Ashley was laughing like crazy from the backseat at Elizabeth’s obliviousness. 

“Why are you laughing at me, stop laughing. It’s not funny, he was really cute.” Elizabeth said. 

“Well what was his name sweetie, we at least have the right to know that.” Bethany said, glancing at the business card. 

Elizabeth pulled it out and looked at it again l, actually reading it for the first time. “It’s Maximus Guildroy. Says he works at ADL Shipping.”

“Huh, never heard of it. But you should probably text him, he seemed interested, I’d even give you special permission to have a night off to enjoy your vacation, maybe you’ll fall in love and want to move here to be closer to me.” Bethany said as Elizabeth turned the card over in her hands a few more times and straightened out some of the wrinkles. 

“I-I guess it wouldn’t hurt…” Elizabeth finally stammered out after looking at the number for a few minutes. She typed in the contact information and wrote a quick “hello, it’s the girl from the sandwich shop.” And hovered over the send button for a minute before committing. 

Almost immediately the typing prompt popped up and a message came through. “Sorry for being so bold in the sandwich shop but I’ll have to be bold one more time. Would you like to have dinner with me tonight?”

Elizabeth was a new shade of red as she read over the message. “What did he say?” Ashley asked from the backseat after hearing the response ding, obviously excited for a cute little love story to develop. 

“He asked me out to dinner tonight and seems like such a gentleman. Is it okay if I go Beth?” Elizabeth asked. 

“Oh, I guess that would be fine, it will give Ashley and me some alone time too.” Bethany replied. 

Elizabeth was visibly excited but tried not to show it. She couldn’t figure out why he wasn’t hesitant after he clearly felt her pull-up but figured maybe they were more discreet than she thought. 

Bethany couldn’t hide the smile as she drove off to the park, excited to show Ashley off, excited for her little sister’s crush, and excited for what she was planning for Ashley tonight now. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

This awesome. Who wouldn't want to wake up having an orgasm in a diaper while in a baby careseat in the back of a car? 

I can't wait to see what happens between Elizabeth and this stranger. Maybe she gets lucky and he lets her wear pull ups when she's at work as a Nanny. Or make her really enjoy her messy diapers and spankings lol.

Also I wonder if her pull up is now wet after almost falling over? Maybe she might make it, to right in front of the potty before flooding her pull up with her sister and Ashley right there. Or she does make it and her sister helps her like she's a toddler, even to the point of not closing the stall door and watching her go potty and wiping her. So many ways this could turn out fun lol.

Hopefully they don't run into the neighbor lady as they return home, especially if Elizabeth is wearing a diaper. No way any Amazon, especially a woman will miss that.

• Like 1

I'm at work and they got me doing a brain dead task all night so I've had way too much time to think. One of the things I ended up thinking about was the interaction between Elizabeth and the guy in the sandwich shop. Obviously he likes his women's bottoms padded, the many questions are, in what context does he like his women wearing diapers or pull ups? Does he like feeling like a Big Amazon because helps Amazon girlfriend wears diapers and needs him to take care of her? Does he want them to be his girlfriend or just a Big baby? Like instead of wanting a Little or Betweener to baby he wants an Amazon? Was he born this way or was there a catalyst to it? Like was ever in a position to see or have to take care of a diapered Amazon? Maybe he's from that other country? So many unknowns with this new guy. He could be a positive in her life or end up being her downfall and will she care if it is? 

Another thought is, why did he think she was wearing a pull up? Did he think she was turned on by it and decided to risk her freedom and adulthood and dignity just for the excitement of wearing one in public? 

I do hope he'll end up being a good thing for her. But, just like Littles and Betweeners, I think now that Elizabeth has been demoted to toddler status that she might never wear Big girl panties again. 

I bet ADL shipping is Amazon Diaper Lover lol

• Like 1

Chapter 15

Elizabeth remained quiet for the rest of the car ride to the park, she was fixated on her phone as she texted with Max. Ashley and Bethany sang along to a few songs on the radio but tired of it after 20 minutes or so and rode quietly. 

“Are you thirsty Princess?” Bethany asked while looking in the rear view. Ashley nodded her head excitedly. Bethany pulled out an empty bottle she had retrieved while returning her pump and handed it to Elizabeth. “Could you pour the apple juice in that and give it to Ash please?” 

Elizabeth set her phone down for a minute to transfer some of the apple juice into the smaller bottle and put the lid back on. She reached around her seat to hand it to Ashley. 

“I can use a big girl cup.” She protested seeing the bottle. Her amazon side was coming out with the boredom of the drive and Bethany knew a bottle would help her get back into the little side.

“It’s okay, it’s just to make sure you don’t accidentally spill on the bumpy road. Just drink your juice so you don’t get dehydrated like Lizzie.” Bethany said to cool Ashley off. 

Ashley leaned forward as far as the car seat would allow to reach for the bottle. Elizabeth leaned forward and teasingly pulled the bottle away from Ashley as her fingers grazed the plastic. Elizabeth did this a few more times until Ashley finally cried out “mommy! Lizzie is being a meanie.” 

Bethany reached over and gave Elizabeth a swat on her exposed rear from leaning over the seat. She winced and rubbed her butt as she extended the bottle out to Ashley to take. Ashley snatched it out of her hand and stuck her tongue out at Elizabeth playfully. “I was just playing with her.” Elizabeth pouted “and she stuck her tongue out at me.”

Ashley felt a little naughty now realising she had. She didn’t know where it had come from, she was a good girl and didn’t do naughty things like that. 

“Well you probably deserved it for trying to deprive her of her bottle.” Bethany justified. Ashley popped the nipple in her mouth and gave a few sucks. It had been a long time since she had apple juice last and she didn’t remember it being so sweet and delicious. She continued to drink down half of the bottle and had to stop herself from finishing it all in one go. She wiped her lips a little with her arm as she nestled back into the car seat and got comfortable, tucking the bottle in at her side. 

It wasn’t long after that the car slowed down then turned off the main road. Ashley was glad she had the bottle now as Bethany had been right about the rough road. Honestly it was shaking her bladder more than the bottle. It was a strange sensation to think about using the diaper of her own volition. Previously she had been forced, chose to for sexy time, a bed wetting brought on by the overdose, and the accident this morning was brought on by fear. But now it was a full bladder that she could feel and it was a little uncomfortable but she was doing her best to hold it. A particularly sharp bounce broke her concentration and she let out a little spurt which the padding soaked up immediately. ‘Is there a reason to hold it?’ Bethany was more than happy to change her wet diapers but a part of her was still hesitant. There was also a rumbling in her tummy that she was slightly uncomfortable with. She was happier in diapers than she thought she would be and now she knew she was breaking years of self-conditioning to avoid it. She sat quietly as she pondered her particular conundrum. She knew she could hold it but she didn’t know why she had to. 

They bounced down the dirt road for another few minutes before the car came to a stop and Bethany shut it down and got out. Ashley heard the trunk pop and a moment later Bethany was reaching in the door to unbuckle her. 

Bethany hoisted Ashley out of the car seat and stood up outside the car so Ashley could take in the view of a full size amazon. It was a lightly wooded area with a small playground, a hiking/jogging trail encompassing it and a small pond at the far end. Ashley took in the greenery and the fresh air as Bethany did a slow turn for her. 

Ashley saw the stroller then and began to pout. “Mommy, why did you bring the stroller? I can walk with you and Lizzie.”

“Well I can carry you or the diaper bags when you get tired of walking and the stroller lets me do both. Besides, I didn’t hear any fussing when I used the stroller to bring you down to the car.” Bethany said with a smile. 

“Mommy! You know I was sleeping, that’s not fair.” Ashley pouted. Bethany loved to get these little rises out of little Ash. It was always so cute seeing littles who knew they were right being gaslit by their mommies and daddies she couldn’t resist even though she knew Amazon Ashley wouldn’t stand for it.

Bethany continued. “Is that so? Well, the stroller must be so comfortable that it didn’t even wake you when we left the apartment. How about we just use it to carry our stuff for now and if you get too tired to walk you can ride in it then. Sounds like a pretty good plan to mommy, what do you think?”

Ashley seemed to ponder it for a moment before she spoke. “Well I won’t get tired of walking so long as you hold my hand.” She punctuated the sentence with a proud little look that made Bethany smile. 

Elizabeth loaded up the stroller with their food and diaper bag and took post behind it to push and lead the way while Ashley toddled behind with Bethany. Ashley’s little legs and diaper slowed their pace and soon Elizabeth was outpacing them looking for a nice spot to set down their blanket for their picnic. 

Bethany and Ashley caught up with Elizabeth after she veered off the trail to a nice shaded patch and was setting up their blanket to sit on. It wasn’t too far from the playground area and the group could see a few sets of amazons and littles playing from their position. Bethany guided Ashley to the front of the blanket and plopped her down on the front edge closest to the playground so she could watch the littles playing. 

Elizabeth and Bethany took positions behind her on either side and began to serve out the sandwiches. Ashley took the handful of pb&j’s and set them in her lap. She extracted the first one and took a huge bite that got jelly smeared on her cheeks. She could see Bethany stifle a giggle when she turned around to say thank you for the food. 

The first one went down so fast she was barely able to keep up. Just like the juice, she never remembered a sweet pb&j being so good. She kept her mouth full as she continued with the second and just barely started to slow down on the third until Bethany handed her the pack of gummy bears. She pulled the packet open and a few of them exploded out at her which caused her to startle a bit as she picked up the green one that had landed on her chest and popped it into her mouth. 

The gummy bears weren’t overly sweet but the chewiness reminded her of the latex nipple of the pacifier. She popped a few more in her mouth and laid back on the blanket to look up at the tree above them. With a nice full belly now, she chewed slowly on the remaining gummy bears as Elizabeth and Bethany chatted a little while she ate. She wasn’t really paying attention to their conversation and it mostly just sounded like white noise to her ears. If she cared to focus she could listen in but was only paying attention enough to hear her own name if it came up. 

“Ash, mommy to princess Ash, hello, are you in there?” Bethany said trying to get Ashley’s attention, Ashley had been zoning out and totally missed Bethany calling her name. 

Ashley rolled over onto her tummy to face Bethany. It took a bit more effort than she initially expected to overcome the bulk of the diaper and had to make a second attempt which got another giggle and smile from Bethany. “Yes mommy?” Ashley said as she looked at Bethany with a blush. 

“My goodness! We’re lucky you didn’t get any of that jelly on your clothes. Come here real quick so I can wipe up your face.” Bethany said as she reached into the bag for a napkin. Ashley crawled forward into Bethany’s lap to let her wipe her face down. She had to resort to wet wipe to get the sticky residue off her face. 

“As I was trying to say, do you want to go play on the playground?” Bethany said, directing her eyes to the play set. 

Ashley blushed a little and peeked over her shoulder. She did want to, but she had a little inhibition building in her, what if someone notices she’s an amazon or what if the other littles are mean to her. She looked back to Bethany and asked “will…will you come with me?”

Bethany smiled and said “of course princess, mommy has to go make sure all of those other mommies know that I have the cutest little here.” She booped Ashley on the nose and lifted the girl to her feet. 

“Lizzie, could you watch our stuff while I take Ashley to the playground for a bit?” Bethany asked as she stood up herself. “Oh okay, that’s fine with me. Have fun you two” Elizabeth responded. 

As they walked off, Elizabeth noted that her bladder was feeling quite full now. The water bottle she had used to wash down her sandwich in combination with all of the leafy greens from her sandwich seemed to have gone straight through her. She shrugged it off, she could just pack up all of this stuff and head to the bathroom if she got desperate. 

Ashley darted ahead of Bethany and waited for her on the concrete path. She noticed how Bethany seemed to almost float over the grass even in her tall heels. She was so graceful in the shoes Ashley wondered if she could do it too but it was unlikely. Even though Ashley had spent a good majority of her life compensating for her height with heels, she had never been as graceful as Bethany was in stilettos. That and heels never seemed to wear Bethany out. After a long day at the office, the first thing Ashley always did was shed her heels when they got home. Bethany could go all day and all night in her shoes without having any complaints of sore feet or even the smallest evidence of a blister. 

As Bethany stepped onto the path Ashley was in awe of her gracefulness. Bethany extended her hand for Ashley to take as they walked the path down to the playground set. There were three girls and a boy running around the jungle gym, it looked like they were playing a game of tag. The boy and one of the girls were clearly younge amazons, probably around 10 years old or younger, they were moving around much more quickly than the others, unencumbered by diapers. The other two girls were littles, it was clear based on their short skirts revealing large thick diapers.  

The two littles ran up to the side of the sandbox area to greet Ashley. “Do you want to play tag with us?” They asked in unison, their eyes gleaming with excitement to have another little to play with. 

Ashley looked up to Bethany partially to ask if it was okay using her pleading puppy dog eyes and partially because she wasn’t sure if she wanted to leave Bethany’s side. “Go on, it’s okay to play with them.” Bethany said, loosening her grip on Ashley’s hand and giving her a slight push forward. 

“My name is Ash..” Ashley said with bashfulness that caused Bethany’s heart to flutter in pride. “I’m Wucy” the first girl responded with a lisp, Bethany and Ashley both figured it was Lucy but she couldn’t pronounce her L’s properly after too much time with a pacifier. “And I’m Tina” the other shorter girl said. Bethany and Ashley figured her mommy named her that since she was tiny, shorter than Ashley even. 

“Let’s play, the other two in the jungle gym are Maze and Jake. Since you’re the last, that makes you it.” Tina declared as she and Lucy took off across the sand towards the jungle gym, shouting that Ash was it now to the two amazon children. Ashley looked at Bethany again who gave her a nod. “Play nice with the others. If you need anything I’ll be on the bench over there with the other mommies.” Bethany pointed toward the benches where three women were sitting. 

Ashley jumped down the small curb into the sand pit and chased after Lucy and Tina who had already begun to scale the jungle gym by the time Ashley caught up. Bethany calmly walked around the sandpit to the other amazons sitting and watching. She occasionally glanced over her shoulder at Ashley as she walked. Ashley had scaled the jungle gym and had Jake cornered before she tagged him and turned around to run away. 

Ashley was at a slight advantage in the physical game. She was part amazon and tag was triggering her hunting and gathering instinct so her eyes were focused. Realistically she had the physical capacity of a teenage amazon as well which would have made her the fastest on the playground except for the diaper which was doing a pretty good job of slowing her down. The thrill of tagging someone and then having to make a speedy escape was fun. Along with being hunted down by the person who was ‘it’, Ashley was having a blast. 

Ashley could see Bethany had taken up residence on the bench next to the other amazon women who were watching over the kids. There were four in total with Bethany there now. She had to take her eyes off of them when she felt a tap on the back and Tina shouting “you’re it” before taking off. Ashley just hoped Bethany was having as much fun as she was and she noticed her laughing with the ladies. She spun around to chase after Lucy who caught her eye first and chased her down. 

Bethany was having fun chatting with the other mommies. They had pegged her as a new mommy as soon as she walked up. “You must be very new at this. I’m Carol, Maze’s mom. All the new mommies circle and assess before coming to chat. Happens to all of us. What’s your name and more importantly the name of that precious little you have with you.” The woman in the centre of the bench spoke. She was an artificial blonde wearing yoga pants, jogging shoes, and a sports bra. She looked to be in good shape and her short hair really accented her sharp features.

“I’m Bethany and that’s Ash over there in the shortalls and black tank.” Bethany said blushing and pointing out Ashley. It was a dream come true, being part of the inner circle of mommies, Bethany quickly took a seat next to them. 

“She’s so stinkin’ cute. I’m Tiffany, Jake and Lucy’s mommy by the way. How did you find such an adorable little?” The next woman in the row introduced herself. She was wearing an orange floral summer dress with a large brimmed sun hat that hid her brunette hair. She wasn’t as fit as Carol but she wasn’t showing any weight either. 

“I guess you could say she found me. It’s kind of hard to explain but we work together and we kind of became inseparable. It was only recently that she fully took on the role of my little though.” Bethany tried to explain it without giving away too much. 

The final woman spoke up now. “I’m Brittany. As you could guess, I’m Tina’s mommy. Where do you work that has such cute littles, I might need to apply too!” She was younger than the other two, maybe a little older than Ashley, and had her purple tinted hair that matched Tina’s up in a messy bun. She wore glasses, which wasn’t common amongst amazons, and she was a bit thin but still cute with her dimples when she smiled. She had quite a few piercings on her face and clearly her nipples as well as they showed through her bra-less top. 

“We work at a little tech company in the r&d department. She became a tester by coincidence and now she’s mine.” Bethany explained. She knew that mommies loved to gossip and chit chat and was feeling right at home as they all conversed after greetings. Bethany kept an eye on Ashley and the other mommies with her watched their charges like hawks. 

Ashley looked pretty tuckered out after tag and came wandering over to Bethany with the others following after a bit. “Mommy, can you push me on the swing set?” She asked with rosy cheeks partly from the exertion and partially from the shyness of standing in front of the group of mommies. 

“Did you have fun with your new friends, princess?” Bethany asked, which got a quiet but excited nod. “Say hello to Miss Carol, Tiffany, and Brittany please.”

Ashley drew a circle in the sand with her toe as she gave a quiet “hello.” The other ladies swooned over her timidness and rained on some praises for how cute she was. Carol, the sort of leader of the group, told Bethany “we sort of get together every weekend and have formed a sort of clique here at the park. I’ve never seen a little outlast Maze before and I’m sure both will be ready for a nap in the car. If you’d like I can add you to our group chat, I’m sure we’d all love to see you and little Ash again. Occasionally we get together for play dates so we can discuss our latest babysitter troubles.”

Bethany agreed and typed in her number in Carol’s phone and got the invite to their group chat. She was so excited to have new mommy friends. Ashley came up and hugged her leg after Carol sent the invite. “Don’t be a stranger now, I hope we see you again!” Tiffany said as she bent over and booped Ashley on the nose before giving a surprise hug to Bethany and saying her goodbyes. The other ladies followed her off back to the parking lot all waving goodbye. 

“So, not as scary as you thought huh?” Bethany said after the other ladies and their charges were out of ear shot. Ashley shook her head in agreement quietly nestling into Bethany’s thigh a little more. “So you want to go swing? I think we can manage that. Just let mommy take off her shoes, even I’m not good enough to wear heels in sand.” Bethany said as she very seductively bent at the waist and undid the straps of her shoes while standing. 

Once she had the shoes off she reached into the leg hole of Ashley’s shortalls and diaper, probing with a finger. She could feel a bit of moisture but she wasn’t wet yet. She hid her frown with a smile when she came back up to meet Ashley’s eyes which were glued to floor in embarrassment from the diaper check. She knew she would have to get used to it if she was going to be Bethany’s baby on the weekends like they discussed but it made her feel so little. “Be careful holding it in too long, you don’t want to hurt your little bladder. You’re wearing your diapers for a reason.” Bethany said as she kissed Ashley on the forehead. 

Bethany gave her bottom a playful swat to send her on her way to the swing set. Ashley took off across the sand  and stood by, waiting for Bethany who wasn’t far behind her. Bethany sank her toes into the sand and slowly paced over to the swing set except she moved away from Ashley. Ashley had been standing by the open swing but Bethany was headed for the kid swings with the full seat that would wrap around her hips and between her legs to keep her from falling out. Bethany gave a quick ‘come here’ gesture with her finger to beckon Ashley over. 

Ashley padded over through the sand and stared up to the seat that Bethany was standing by, not sure if she would fit in the harness but Bethany just hoisted her up and guided Ashley’s legs into the leg holes of the seat. With her diaper, it was a bit of a snug fit but Ashley was fully seated in the swing. The diaper was pressed up against and her whole weight was bearing down on it. Her feet weren’t even close to the ground and Bethany had a little giggle at the dangling legs.

Bethany came around in front of her and slipped the pacifier back into Ashley’s mouth, inflating the bulb this time. “Don’t want to disturb any of the other patrons while you’re having fun on the swing.” Bethany justified. “Show mommy how to swing.” Bethany gave her an initial push to get the process in motion and Ashley followed suit by wrapping her hands around the chain and began to swing her legs. 

It was a little awkward to choreograph at first, Ashley hadn’t been on a swing in ages and getting the timing right took a little bit of remembering to get down. There was also the effect of the full swing seat. With the hard plastic between her legs pressing on her diaper, it was helping to add new moisture to the diaper. Each time she reached the rearward peak and swung her legs forward, she would feel the gravity take back over and slide forward in the harness, causing the diaper to rub her in a way that was quickly turning her on. 

She slowed down her attempts to get higher, a little part of her was trying to impress Bethany with how high she could get on her own but the motions were becoming a little much. Not to mention the weightless feeling at either end was doing a number on her bladder which was begging for release at this point. 

As she slowed, Bethany stepped forward with “already getting tired? Mommy will help you get even higher.” Bethany’s hand made contact with the front of the swing seat and gave her a nice push which brought Ashley back to the point she was at when she had slowed down. As Ashley passed over Bethany’s head and got a view of the sky, Bethany pulled her phone out with a slightly sinister smile. 

As Ashley came back down in the rearward swing she saw the phone in Bethany’s hand and as soon as she hit the peak on the far side she felt the vibrator kick to life inside of her. She let out a soft moan as it caught her by surprise but the pacifier in her mouth just made her sound like a happy baby. 

At the bottom of the arch of the swing the vibrator slowed to a low hum and as she came back up higher it’s power increased. Bethany was timing the highs and lows of the swinging motion with strong and soft vibrations. Ashley couldn’t contain her enjoyment and was vocalising it through the pacifier. “Oh, you want to go higher princess?” Bethany said as she added a bit more momentum to the swing and increased the power of the vibrator for the highs.

Ashley couldn’t hold her bladder anymore and began to soak the diaper. The added moisture only added to the pleasure and soon was on a swinging rollercoaster of orgasms. Her hands clenched onto the chains and she barely put in any effort to keep the swing going but Bethany took over fully to make sure she kept the momentum going. When Ashley began to slump in the swing Bethany killed the vibrator and caught the front of the seat and gently lowered it down to the neutral position. She carefully extracted Ashley from the seat and pulled her into her chest. “Did you enjoy the swing princess?” She asked which garnered a silent nod as Ashley panted into her chest. Bethany was quite happy with the soggy diaper she could feel through the shortalls resting on her arm. 

Bethany picked up her shoes and began the trek back over to their blanket where Elizabeth was waiting. Elizabeth was looking rather uncomfortable sitting with her legs crossed on the blanket. “Can I please go to the restroom Beth?” She asked as soon as Bethany came close enough to hear her. 

“Why didn’t you go while we were at the playground?” Bethany asked with a look that said she knew why she hadn’t but wanted to make her feel silly. 

“Because you asked me to watch our stuff.” Elizabeth shot back, looking proud of her answer, oblivious to Bethany’s gaslighting. ‘Have I broken my sister.’ Bethany asked herself. 

“Well help me pack up and we can swing by the potty. Ashley is going to need a change before we leave.” Bethany said as she set Ashley down on the blanket and reached into the diaper bag to get some wet wipes to clean her feet before putting her heels back on. 

Elizabeth very slowly moved to start getting the lunch packed up and garbage put in a bag. Her movements were very deliberate and consisted of keeping her legs crossed when she could. She had everything loaded into the basket under the stroller by the time Bethany had her shoes on and quickly snatched up the blanket from the ground and rolled it into a ball and stuffed it into the stroller. 

“Please fold that properly so that it doesn’t take up too much space.” Bethany said looking at the blanket. 

Elizabeth huffed and pulled it back out to properly fold it. It took her an extra few minutes and Bethany had stood and grabbed the diaper bag and Ashley and was carrying her towards the restrooms. Elizabeth threw the now folded blanket into the stroller and got behind it to chase after Bethany and Ashley. 

Bethany stepped inside the small single restroom and could see Bethany hot on her heels with the stroller. Ashley motioned towards the pacifier and allowed bethany to extract it. “Mommy, I, I have to go number two… could I do it in the big girl potty please. I don’t think I’m ready to do it in my diaper yet.” Ashley asked quietly. 

Bethany was a touch let down but knew that Ashley wasn’t quite ready for that step in diapers. “Of course princess, I’m proud of you for making it to the potty.” Bethany replied. She unclipped the shortalls and let them fall to the floor and undid Ashley’s diaper before she set her on the large amazon sized toilet. Amazon sized toilets were something Ashley was familiar with and she went about her business, just glad that Bethany understood that messing her diaper was a bit difficult at the moment. 

Elizabeth burst into the door to see Ashley sitting on the toilet. Ashley blushed crimson to see Elizabeth’s eyes on her almost in disbelief. “Please, I need to use the toilet.” She begged. 

“Well Ashley got here first and I gave her permission to use the big girl potty for her messies since she isn’t ready for it to be in her diapers again. You will just have to wait patiently.” Bethany said as she eyed Elizabeth’s full blown potty dance now.

Elizabeth was barely holding it together now as Ashley was sitting on the only available toilet. She tried to think of other things to distract her from the thoughts of her overfilled bladder. Then she heard running water to see Bethany washing her hands which brought the thoughts right back to her need. She closed her eyes and tried counting to distract herself until finally she heard the loud flush of the public toilet. It startled her and she felt a spurt escape into the pull-up, nothing major but she could feel the warmth between her legs as the padding soaked it up. She watched Bethany lift Ashley from the potty and carry her to the changing table she had unfolded from the wall. 

“Good job princess, let’s get you out into a fresh diaper now and we can head home. I’m sure you’re all tuckered out from playing so hard.” Bethany said as she laid Ashley down. Elizabeth could barely hold herself back and had her thumbs in the waistband of her skirt and pull-ups and was pushing them down as soon as the toilet was free. She practically jumped on the toilet to relieve herself. “That cup of coffee wasn’t such a good idea now was it?” Bethany smirked over her shoulder as she wiped Ashley clean with a wet wipe. 

The sweet release was bliss to Elizabeth as she sat on the toilet and let the torrent go. She looked down at her pull-up and could see the faint yellow stain in the seat. She just hoped Bethany wouldn’t do a panty check and see it but she was distracted with Ashley at the moment. All she had to do was make sure to get rid of the evidence before Bethany could find it somehow. 

Bethany had chosen a set of new diapers for Ashley’s diaper bag. They were a little thinner than her previous diaper but she remembered picking them out. They were similar to the diapers she had gotten Elizabeth only in a solid powdery pink with light blue lace designs encompassing the waistband and leg holes. The front of the diaper read “mommy’s girl” and the back of the diaper had a picture of a pony. She had it under Ashley and the girl prepped for the fresh diaper in the blink of an eye, like she had been doing these moves for years multiple times a day. 

Elizabeth flushed and quickly pulled her garments back on as Bethany finished getting Ashley dressed. “Wash your hands and we’ll head out.” Bethany commanded as she carried Ashley towards the door. Bethany followed orders and exited the bathroom to see Ashley buckled into the stroller, her eyelids looked heavy as she was fighting off the nap. 

“Ready to go home for your date tonight?” Bethany asked as she began to push the stroller, leading the way for Elizabeth now. 

“Yeah…” Elizabeth replied, cheeks red remembering her date plans with Max now. Even though she had been texting him off and on while Ashley was playing it didn’t feel real. She felt like a giddy teenager all over again as she remembered the events of the sandwich shop. 

“Are you coming?” Bethany said as she looked back to Elizabeth whose pace had slowed while she was off her in dreamland thinking about her evening with Max. She could also feel the cold spot in her trainers gently grazing her as she walked. The tennis skirt spandex short underneath were making sure the padding stayed close to her skin to remind her of her blunder. She sped up to catch up with Bethany as they approached the car. 

Ashley was loaded in the car seat and the rest was loaded in the trunk before Bethany and Elizabeth took their seats and the car was started towards home.

———

Been busy with work so haven’t had as much time to write, hopefully next week I can get back to doing just my job instead of the jobs of two people. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Yay a new and fabulous chapter. I definitely enjoyed watching Ashley and Bethany interact, both with each other and the others at the Park. 

On one hand I'm happy Elizabeth made it to the potty without completely soaking her trainers, just because I don't know how Bethany would have reacted. I have a feeling if she had lost control while waiting for Ashley to finish Bethany would not have been to nice. Bethany would probably be really shocked that her sister actually had a genuine accident and would treated her just like an immature naughty Amazon and spanked and diapered her right there and Elizabeth would have a 50/50 chance of keeping her skirt for the trip to the car or even home. On the flip side that would have been fun to watch lol. I'm sure the only reason Bethany didn't check her trainers before leaving the bathroom is because she didn't think they'd be a reason too however once home I'm sure she will find out and have no choice but to punish her since she had threatened her that morning with a spanking if there was even a spot in them. 

The question is will she be wear a diaper till her date and if she will be allowed trainer's during her date. Obviously she's not getting big girl panties lol. She will also most likely be having trouble sitting down during her date lol. This is so much fun lol

• Like 1

Yup, I love the story.  I like that this guy could be a new tormentor for Elizabeth.  And I like that Ashley is adapting to the idea of being a little.  Also, your writing style is very easy to read which is a pleasure, and your grammar makes it easy to follow as well.  Nice job.

I can't wait to see what happens to Elizabeth and her wet pull-up.

• Like 1

I think that Ashley right now has a perfect situation: full little on weekends, Amazon during the week. Knowing how these stories work, though, as well as her partner's increasingly maternal mindset, I expect that things will, um, change.

• Like 1

Chapter 16

The ride home was uneventful. Ashley passed out before they even got on the main road and Elizabeth was busy glued to her phone texting Max. Bethany took a slight detour back into town partly for the change of scenery and partly because she had a stop to make. 

She pulled into the parking lot of ‘Littles R Us’ and looked to Elizabeth. “I’m just going to run in real quick to get a few things. Keep an eye on Ashley and the car for me, Lizzie.” Bethany said before she got out and made a beeline for the doors of the building. It really was quick and Elizabeth watched as she came back out with a small cart. 

Bethany opened Ashley’s door first and leaned in over the girl. She gently tucked the small princess dressed teddy bear that she had bought under her arm. She made sure the pacifier she had Elizabeth slip into her mouth after falling asleep was still seated and secured it with a clip and ribbon to her shortalls’ shoulder strap. Bethany closed the door with her hip, glad she splurged on the soft close door hinges the dealership had sold her on as the door quietly seated itself closed without risk of waking her sleeping princess. She popped the trunk and with a little finagling got the big box loaded in with the few other small items. 

She was back in the car after returning her cart and they were back on the road. In the apartment garage she set the stroller back up, loaded it with what she could and then slid Ashley in, securing the straps around her. She asked Elizabeth to get the final big box for her as she headed toward the elevator. 

Elizabeth looked at the box for a moment before picking it up, surprised a little that they didn’t already have a walker considering all of the other little gear they had. She chased after Bethany with the box in her arms after closing the trunk and Bethany hit the lock button on her remote as she waited for the elevator. 

The elevator ride was as boring as ever but neither of them was prepared for what was waiting for them at the top. Luckily Bethany had closed the hood of the stroller before the doors opened. Standing at the door was Ms. Dhoul with her pile of suitcases, looking impatient as ever. She looked Bethany up and down quickly. She then lingered on Elizabeth for a moment, undressing her with her eyes, a simple little smirk coming to her lips.

Bethany gave a quick “excuse us” as she began to push the stroller forward to exit. Ms. Dhoul gathered up some of her suitcases to make room, eyes fixed on Elizabeth as she carried the box out of the elevator. 

“I see you brought your little out. Did she have fun at the park?” Ms. Dhoul asked as Bethany pushed the stroller out. 

‘She’s good, I have to be careful around her’ Bethany thought as she increased the berth she was giving the woman a little instinctively. “She had such a blast she’s been sleeping since we got in the car.” Bethany’s eyes were focused on Ms. Dhoul, now she was picking apart the woman, her protective mother habits were on overdrive. Bethany’s spec ops training was planning attacks, analysing the situation, comparing what was at each other's disposal. She figured in this scenario it would not in her favour if Ms. Dhoul made a move against her, she had too much to protect, any other scenario she’d have the old witch.  

As soon as they were cleared of the elevator Ms. Dhoul began to load her luggage in. Bethany thought they had cleared any danger or confrontation with the woman before she heard the screechy voice practically crawl down the hallway after them. “My offer still stands, if you need any help with your little, just leave her with me for a week and we’ll have her all sorted and perfect for you. That goes for the big one as well. Been a long time since I’ve had a toy like that.”

Bethany gave a quick “thank you Ms. Dhoul for the offer” over her shoulder as she moved farther away. Elizabeth had turned crimson, ‘how could she tell so fast?’ She questioned herself internally. The whole interaction had maybe been a minute at most. 

They made their way back to the apartment and Bethany fumbled with the keys for a moment before opening the door. Her protective instincts were on full power as she quickly pushed the stroller inside and only waited a moment for Elizabeth to clear the door before she had it closed and the lock thrown quickly followed by the chain. Ms. Dhoul really rattled Bethany’s nerves after Ashley had told her about their little hallway meeting. 

Ashley was luckily still asleep and Bethany extracted her from the stroller. She didn’t want to wake her up at the moment so she carried her to the nursery and stripped her out of her outfit. Despite having filled her previous diaper at the park, Ashley had plenty of liquids in her system after finishing off the amazon sized apple juice with her lunch and a liquid breakfast. She was becoming a frequent bedwetter at this pace and although the diaper wasn’t soaked, Bethany peeled it away on the changing table. 

She looked at the vibrator antenna and gave it a little pull to remove it. After the swing set, the app had notified her that the batteries were running low anyways so there wouldn’t be much more she could do at this point with it. Ashley only stirred a little but it came out without waking her. She pulled the belt across Ashley to make sure she wouldn’t roll off while sleeping. True to her previous promise, Bethany went to the crate from work where the trainer was stored and retrieved it since Ashley had asked for it. 

She caught Elizabeth sneaking towards the bathroom when she was headed back to the nursery, clearly trying to hide something. “Stop right there.” She commanded which required her to freeze. “You just went an hour ago which means you only have bad intentions to be going back to the bathroom this early. Go stand with your nose in the corner of the living while I take care of Ashley. I will come get you when I’m ready.”

Elizabeth cursed her luck, she had been so close to getting out of the damp pull-up with Bethany none the wiser unless she counted the pull-ups. She had retrieved a fresh one from her bedroom stores while Bethany was in the nursery and she knew she should have just changed in there but she had wanted to make extra sure her bladder was empty. Now that the LCU had its commands she had no way of hiding the evidence. At least standing in the corner would give her some time to come up with a good excuse for the spare pull-up tucked in the front of her skirt. 

Bethany slipped back into the nursery to see Ashley still sleeping soundly. She wasn’t sure if what she was about to do would wake her but she lubed up the trainer anyways. She got in position and it slid in with ease without even causing Ashley to flinch. It seemed that the vibrator had prepped her for it and she didn’t even notice it had been replaced. 

She looked at the jar of suppositories on a shelf under the table. They weren’t the heavily medicated variety that had been used on her previously, just plain glycerin that would loosen things up. If she started getting used to using her diapers a bit more she wouldn’t be so hesitant and intimidated by doing it more frequently. She pondered for a moment before her hand started moving towards the jar. She was internally justifying it as a step to help Ashley as she unscrewed the lid. More than likely, her run in with Ms. Dhoul had triggered her mommy instincts that had previously cooled a bit and she was doing what felt right now. 

She extracted one of the waxy small slugs and inspected it for a moment. It wouldn’t hurt her to have one she justified. She applied a little lube to her finger and gently lifted Ashley’s legs. Very, very slowly she began to push the suppository into the girl’s unsuspecting bum. Ashley made a slight grumble and Bethany thought she was caught but Ashley’s eyes didn’t open. She whispered as she seated the singular suppository with her middle finger “I’m doing this for you princess. I’m sorry if you get upset but I want you to be as happy as I am.” She slowly removed her finger and laid Ashley’s legs back on the table. 

The next hard part was picking out a new diaper. She perused the options for a minute or so before she settled on a thick nighttime diaper, since she was already napping and would likely need a change again before dinner it seemed like a logical choice. She had picked a soft yellow diaper with little duckies on the plastic surfaces. She had it opened and slid under Ashley quickly followed by a healthy amount of powder. It was sealed and Bethany went to pick out a onesie and some socks to go with it.

She settled on a white onesie with yellow bands around the openings and a yellow ducky on the chest holding an umbrella to match her diaper. The socks were similar with yellow lace around the ankles. She swapped out her pacifier for a yellow one to complete the ensemble, Ashley gratefully accepted the swap even in her sleep and Bethany loved watching the shield bounce up and down as she suckled it. Yellow looked so cute on Ashley with her platinum blonde hair and Bethany couldn’t resist taking a picture of her sleeping on the changing table, the leak guards of the large diaper peeking out of her onesie. 

After her little photo shoot, Bethany lifted her precious little girl from the table and carried her over to the crib. She wasn’t sure if Ashley would be upset to be demoted to the crib so early but it was the best place for her at the moment since she couldn’t make sure she was safe in the bedroom while she dealt with Elizabeth who was clearly trying to hide something. After laying her in the crib she tucked the princess teddy bear under her arm and pulled a blanket over her. She couldn’t help snapping a few more pictures before she turned to leave. She practically skipped to the door with glee and flipped the light switch off and gently closed the door, stealing a last few glances at her sleeping little as it clicked shut. 

Now she had to switch modes entirely to deal with Elizabeth. Her face went stoic as she walked into the living room and spotted Elizabeth with her nose in the corner. “Care to explain yourself? What were you trying to sneak by me?” Bethany said as she came to stand behind Elizabeth, not close enough to be touching her but close enough that Elizabeth could feel the menacing presence standing over her and make sure she had no escape. 

“I…I…. Had an accident.” Elizabeth stuttered out finally after a minute. She figured it would be the grownup thing to do to own her mistake. “I was trying to change pull-ups before you found out because I didn’t want to disappoint you.”

Bethany relaxed a little, she didn’t know why but she had thought it would be a much worse confession. She had also pretty much guessed Elizabeth’s intentions and had already known she had wet herself even if it was just a little based on how fidgety she had been in the car despite the girl’s best efforts to conceal her discomfort. “I know.” Bethany said after letting the confession steep a little. 

“H-h-how did you know.” Elizabeth almost turned from the corner to face Bethany but remembered at the last moment that she hadn’t been given the permission. 

“Call it mother’s intuition. You think I wouldn’t notice how antsy you seemed in the car?” Bethany explained. “I was honestly going to let you go out tonight in your pull-ups if you had just told me before we got home. But since you were trying to go behind my back I don’t think your padding will be so thin.” 

“Please, I’m sorry, I should have told you sooner. Please don’t make me go out with max in a diaper. He’s already booked the reservations at a fancy restaurant and has movie tickets and he’s okay with picking me up. I can’t cancel on him now.” Elizabeth was practically in tears. 

“How about I give you a choice in the matter then. Turn around for me.” Bethany said which allowed Elizabeth to turn and face her. “Option one. You can go out with max tonight in a dry pull up.” Bethany emphasised this with pulling Elizabeth’s skirt down and grabbing the spare that had been tucked into the elastic band, holding it up for Elizabeth to see that the princess design was different and if she swapped pull-up she still would have been caught and probably would have been in even more trouble. Bethany let the skirt fall to the floor which revealed the slightly discoloured wetness indicators. “But you’re going to have to drink, let’s say, ten glasses of water before he gets here to pick you up. Would be pretty difficult to entertain a date if you're constantly running off to the bathroom. And you can bet that your bottom will be cherry red in that pull-up. I’ve been craving a nice messy diaper. I couldn’t stop myself with Ashley and the tub of glycerin suppositories were too tempting so maybe I'll slip you one or two of those in as well and your date will get a good idea of you bladder control.”

“Option two, no spanking, no extra fluids but you will be wearing a diaper with the command that you are not allowed to touch it, take it off, or change yourself. I’ll let you pick your clothes and even lend you my wardrobe to help you hide your diaper. Makes me so happy that you’re worried about disappointing me. Of course, you will have to carry a spare diaper in your purse in case the need arises and you have to find someone to change your soggy britches.” Bethany continued

“Option three, the one I highly suggest you avoid, you decide to fight me. I give you a taste of the LCU, your bottom ends up red, you get a pacifier with a few litres of water hooked up to it. Max shows up to pick you up and you’ll be wearing a very sexy short dress and a nighttime diaper with your trainer inside and the command to wet yourself ever time he makes any physical contact with you. I’m sure if that came to light I could come up with a few more sinister additions to that so let’s just call that the foundation of your expected punishments.” Bethany finished. “Choice is yours, now nose back in the corner for 10 minutes to help you focus on the decision at hand. I haven’t had the time to go to the bathroom like you have so when I return I hope to have an answer.”

Bethany marched down the hallway to her master bathroom leaving Elizabeth with her nose in the corner. Bethany undid her heels and slipped into the bathroom for her own alone time. The power trip had felt a little bad but if what she suspected of Maximus Guildroy was true, she’d actually be doing Elizabeth a huge favour no matter how dense she is. 

She darted into the bathroom and took a seat on the toilet. She had been holding it for way too long at this point and the release was sweet. She knew from her spec op days that she could hold it for 24 hours or more when she was on recon missions, granted some of that impeccable bladder control had dissipated since her retirement but she still wasn’t anywhere near desperately needing a potty like Elizabeth had been. 

She finished her business and went back to the closet and pulled the second case that had been delivered before they left the office off the high shelf. She set it on the bed and popped the locks before slowly lifting the lid to reveal the contents. She hadn’t seen them in person yet and she couldn’t stop herself from running her fingers over them as they practically shone in her eyes. With Elizabeth headed out for the night, it would give her and Ashley some time to themselves so that they could have some intimate one on one time. 

She looked at the clock and saw the 10 minutes were up. She closed the case and slid it under the bed for later, contemplating how she would bring it up to Ashley. She slipped back out to Elizabeth, barefoot now, her footsteps were silent, something else she had picked up from her spec ops days, so the girl didn’t hear her coming. When she was a few feet away, in her loud commanding mommy voice she asked “So what’s your decision?” Elizabeth practically jumped out of skin and collapsed to the floor, the front of her pull-up becoming more yellow. 

“I-I want option two. I’ll take the diapers but please help me make them less noticeable.” Elizabeth stammered out after her hands had shot to the front of the pull-up to help stem the flow that had sprung out from Bethany’s surprise. 

“That’s a good choice. And trust me, I think you’ll be happy with it. Now, how about you go get cleaned up, have a nice warm shower and a soak, make sure your body hair is in order, though I’ve already helped you out with some. I’ll find some options for clothes while you’re at it. Then I’ll help you with your hair and makeup like the good ol’ days when we were kids. I promise you I have gotten much better at both since the last time we played dress up.” Bethany said as she helped Elizabeth to her feet. She gave her a playful swat to send her off the bathroom. “Oh yeah, disarm, wouldn’t want the LCU imposing any commands while you get ready.”

Bethany took her seat on the couch and turned on the tv to finish her movie from the previous night and to unwind. She looked at her watch and saw it was 3:00 already. Since Elizabeth was going to be out, she contemplated what to do for dinner, she didn’t feel like cooking and she knew the grocery supplies would be running low at this point so she debated what to get delivered. The movie, even with all the violence, really helped her unwind. 

She flipped on the baby monitor that was conveniently located on the end table of the couch. The mobile above the crib had a camera that watched the occupant below it and the monitor displayed the image in high definition. Ashley’s arm had moved above her head at a right angle while the other was still holding the teddy. Given her struggle at the park with rolling over in a thinner diaper on a harder surface than a crib mattress, Bethany assumed she’d have a whole live stream to herself of Ashley sleeping like a baby on her back. 

She couldn’t help but smile at the image as she lost track of time until she heard the shower shut off. She stood with “well, guess I have to get to work helping Lizzie. Sleep tight princess.” She blew a kiss at Ashley through the monitor before setting it down to go pick out some outfits for Lizzie’s date.

——— 

I need your guys’ help deciding which chapter will be next. Do you want Ashley and Bethany’s evening events first or Max and Elizabeth’s. I have a few really exciting ideas rolling around for both but don’t know which one I want write first. As always, thanks for reading!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Very good chapter. I love the choices and I'm happy of her choice.

Usually I'd say Elizabeth and Max, how someone had to throw in a mystery box that's hidden under the bed so now I'm having trouble deciding lol. I think Ashley and Bethanys since it's more sweet, probably sexy and more what other's would enjoy. I can wait on my favorite diapered Amazon. Damn mystery box lol. I might not be able to go to sleep now (jk) lol.

I also really enjoyed the interaction with the neighbor. From the looks of it, it sounds like she'd enjoy playing with an Amazon over a Little. Probably because it's so rare and taboo I guess. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Guilend said:

how someone had to throw in a mystery box that's hidden under the bed so now I'm having trouble deciding lol. I think Ashley and Bethanys since it's more sweet, probably sexy and more what other's would enjoy. I can wait on my favorite diapered Amazon. Damn mystery box lol. I might not be able to go to sleep now (jk) lol.

Had to throw in some hints to make both options enticing😋. What I’m planning for both is going to be really fun and I wish I could write both at the same time. Chapter 17 will be a sort of shorter teaser chapter how it’s coming out so far for both options to let everyone who wants some input to get their opinion in. So chapter 18 will be one of the two for sure and chapter 19 will be the other unless chapter 18 is too much fun writing and demands more but might just be longer chapters for both. We shall see where my thumbs take me. 

• Like 1

Chapter 17

Bethany picked out a few of her longer dresses from the wardrobe that would be good for hiding a diaper she assumed. Having never tried to hide a diaper herself, she just picked garments that had tighter waists and more flowy skirts. She pulled a couple brand new packs of high waisted tights in different colours that would match the dresses from her dresser drawers. She figured they would help with suppressing the crinkle of her diaper and smooth out the lines around her hips and make it look more like she had a nice rump over a thick diaper. She would let Elizabeth pick out her shoes after she had picked a dress. 

She carried the clothes to Elizabeth’s room and laid them out on the bed. Next she straightened out the changing mat that had taken up its semi-permanent place on the floor of Elizabeth’s guest room and grabbed one of the amazon diapers. She unfolded it and laid it out on the centre of the pad and organised the changing supplies while she waited for Lizzie. 

It wasn’t long until Elizabeth entered the room, wrapped in a towel. Bethany had almost forgotten the bra she had put Elizabeth in until she lowered the towel. “Maybe it’s time to take that bra off. Don’t you think?” Bethany said as she moved to get the adhesive solvent from the chest in her closet. Elizabeth looked down at the waiting diaper, embarrassed that it had come to this. She knew she should have just come clean after her accident but was too embarrassed in the moment to admit to it. Now she was going to be going out on a date with a very handsome guy wearing this thick padding under a dress. 

She tore her eyes away from the diaper to look over the options Bethany had brought for her. She knew the diaper was black and a darker colour would help conceal it, not to mention her dark hair colour always looked good next to darker colours. On the bed were quite a few dresses but Elizabeth was drawn to a dark forest green dress and a dark navy blue dress. She’d have to try both on and see how they looked with the diaper underneath before she settled on either one. 

Bethany came back shortly after Elizabeth had finished perusing the dresses holding the small bottle of solvent. “Put your arms out to the sides so I can get at this a bit better.” Bethany asked as she opened the bottle. She began to slowly peel away the adhesive while adding solvent to the cups. It was quite the task to remove but she eventually had it off and on her hands. 

Elizabeth’s nipples were swollen from the almost constant suckling she had endured for almost 24 hours. Her chest was extremely sensitive and the few times Bethany had grazed her nipples while removing the bra had her stifling soft moans. Her chest felt heavier without the bra now as she stood naked. 

Bethany guided her down to the diaper now and made sure she was centred. “You’ve done your business in the restroom I assume?” She asked as she knelt down to grab the oil. Elizabeth nodded slightly for her confirmation as the oil was applied to her diaper area. Bethany was thorough with it and followed up with the lotion before powder. 

Elizabeth was nervous as she watched the diaper come up between her legs, knowing that she wouldn’t be getting a change before Max came to pick her up. She was positive she had everything out of her system and Max would be here to collect her in a couple of hours so surely he wouldn’t be finding her with a wet or messy diaper. She watched as Bethany meticulously applied the tapes for a perfect fit. The bulk between her legs would be a constant reminder of what she was wearing but her experience with it last night gave her some confidence in her ability to maintain some form of normal movements. 

Bethany pulled a second diaper from the case and Elizabeth just about panicked before it was handed to her. “What, did you think I was going to double diaper you? Lo and behold, I do want you to enjoy your night and your stay here with me. That’s the spare I promised you you’d be carrying in your purse. Since you’ve had a problem with your underwear garments we’re imposing a new rule. Permanent command, you are forbidden from taking any diaper from their package. That will make sure it sticks even if I or Ashley uses the ‘disarm’ command.” Bethany explained. 

“Now for the other commands I promised. You are not allowed to touch your own diaper. You are not allowed to personally remove your own diaper. You are not allowed to change your own diaper. You are to return home wearing a diaper whether it has been used or not.” Bethany rattled off the commands and the LCU gave a series of chirps to confirm. 

Content with the ground rules for Elizabeth’s diaper, Bethany moved to the bed. “Have you already gotten an idea of which dress you want to wear?” She asked Elizabeth as she rose from the changing pad. 

Elizabeth bashfully nodded and delicately covered her tender chest as she approached the bed and picked up the blue dress first. Bethany helped pull it over her head and ran the zipper for her. It was almost a perfect fit aside from the fact that Bethany’s chest was larger and Elizabeth would need some help filling it out. “I guess we might have to pad your bra for this one. I think I got this slightly before I started fully lactating so my chest was growing faster than I could keep up with bras and clothes. Wanna try another real quick.” Bethany said as she helped smooth the dress over Elizabeth’s waist and straightened it up. 

“Sure, maybe I should put on a bra too to help with the chest problem.” Elizabeth said before Bethany unzipped the back. The green dress was her next pick, realistically it was her first choice but she was getting the blue dress out of the way so she could say she tried it. Elizabeth went to her suitcase and found a nice black push-up bra that would hopefully compensate for her chest. She wrapped it around her waist, did up the hooks and pulled it over shoulders. The problem was, no matter how much shifting and adjusting she did, the bra just didn’t feel right, it was tight around her chest and she was a little let down because it had been one of her favourites. It didn’t help that her nipples were so sensitive from the nursing bra and the fabric seemed so abrasive against her chest. 

Bethany took one look at her sister’s boobs that were spilling out of the bra and commented “you’re more than like a bit swollen from the bra. More than likely it increased blood flow to your chest and now there’s an excess which is causing you to go up a cup size or two. Don’t worry, I’m a bit of a pack rat and like I said, I was running through bras like crazy as I began to lactate. Let me go get my old ones for you, I’m sure we can find something in your size. Put on the black tights, I think those will go nicely with the green dress.” Bethany said as she exited the guest room. 

Elizabeth extracted the tights from their packaging and began to bunch them up before pulling them up her legs and over the bulky diaper. She adjusted any runs and made sure they were in the proper orientation. Tights weren’t usually her thing, in fact she rarely had a special enough occasion to get this dressed up but she knew based on the material and quality that Bethany didn’t cheap out on bargain brand undergarments. She day dreamed about some of her nicer panties and lingerie that had been confiscated by Bethany as she looked down at the diaper around her hips. 

The tights helped a little with muffling the crinkles the diaper made as she moved and they felt nice against her skin.  Bethany returned a few minutes later with a cardboard box. She cracked it open to reveal it was practically stuffed with discarded bras, some even still had tags on them. Bethany dug through them and found one that she felt was about right for Elizabeth and held it up. It was one that still had a tag on it. 

“Why didn’t you return this if it doesn’t fit.” Elizabeth asked as she fitted it to herself. 

“Ah, well, I’m lazy I guess. Just never got around to it, probably happened around the time when I was moving here from the sister site and just didn’t have time. Who knows really.” Bethany explained as she looked through a bit more of the box. 

Elizabeth pulled the bra in place and adjusted it to herself. It was a really nice bra, she knew she could afford things like this with her nanny salary but she had never justified it since it was just going to get covered by a tshirt more than likely and she wasn’t seeing anyone worth displaying such a nice piece to. It was black and was decently padded, the front of each cup was covered in very tasteful lace. And the straps were a bit wider for support. It was honestly a perfect fit and Elizabeth had never felt such a good bra before, typically considering it a splurge to buy bras from a name brand let alone a piece that was clearly double or triple what she would normally spend. 

“It’s nice right? And it looks perfect.” Bethany said as she helped straighten out the straps a little. 

“Yeah, it’s clear you have impeccable taste and expertise.” Elizabeth said as she felt like a literal weight had been lifted off her back. It was such a confidence boost to be wearing such a nice piece that she almost forgot about the diaper for a minute. 

“Alright, let’s get you in a dress and then we can pick out shoes. You wanted to try the green one right?” Bethany said as she picked it up. She helped support Elizabeth as she pulled it up her legs and over her shoulders. She did up the zipper and said “I think we have a winner.”

Elizabeth moved over to the floor length mirror to admire the dress. It was nice and flowy around her legs with a slit that wouldn’t risk coming too high to expose her diaper and with the right heels, it would be the perfect length. It exposed the chest enough to be sexy but not too revealing and the wide shoulder straps inspired confidence that it wasn’t going to slip down so that she’d be spending her night constantly adjusting and pulling it back up. The tights were helping smooth the diaper lines and honestly it made her hips and butt look perfect and accentuate her hourglass figure even more. 

Bethany let her admire herself for a minute or so before she came up behind her. “We need to get your hair and makeup done quickly, punctuality is key and I won’t stand my charge being a holdup.” Bethany said as she shooed Elizabeth out the door and to the master bathroom where her supplies were stored. 

Bethany sat Elizabeth in front of the vanity and began to pull out her kits. “I think a hair down approach will be the best look.” Bethany said as she pulled out the hair dryer. She ran a brush through her hair as she dried Elizabeth’s still slightly damp hair. Luckily both of their hair was painfully straight and Bethany knew the look that would have the most impact with the lowest effort. She gathered a thin bundle from either side of her head and brought it around the back and formed a braid down the middle over the bulk of her hair. 

She looked at her handiwork and decided to throw in some accessories. A simple silver chain with a small pendant was brought around her neck and the matching earrings were pushed through Elizabeth’s piercings. The black choker of the LCU looked good with her hair so she wasn’t worried about it throwing off the outfit. She didn’t need much in terms of makeup so Bethany settled on some blush, a little bronze eyeshadow to make her golden eyes pop and some small wings in the corners of her eyes. She pulled out a small detailing razor and shaped her eyebrows quickly and gently blew away the loose hair once she was happy. 

Elizabeth couldn’t remember the last time she had had a makeover and Bethany was clearly quite skilled. When she was permitted to open her eyes she wasn’t even sure she was looking at herself. She was prettier than she ever remembered being and she could feel the tears welling up a little. 

“Listen little sis. I know we started this vacation on a rough note but thank you for being my vent and being so understanding.” Bethany said. “I think I’ve come to realise that both Ashley and I were headed towards a breaking point and I might’ve done something I would’ve regretted for the rest of my life if you hadn’t been here.”

Elizabeth had to look up and fan her face to keep the tears in her eyes from messing up her perfect makeup.  “I’m sorry I was pushy with Ashley and might’ve messed up something good for you but at least it seems to be turning out okay. Thank you for helping me get ready tonight.” She was finally able to get out after a moment. 

“Alright, enough with the sappiness, let’s get you in some heels before Maximus gets here.” Bethany said as she helped Elizabeth to her feet and guided her to sit on the bed. She went to the closet and began sorting through her shoes. “These look about right.” She said bringing out a pair of 4 inch, black, closed toe heels. She slid them on, glad they fit so well, and helped Elizabeth stand and took her to the mirror. 

“Hot, I think you’re going to blow him away.” Bethany said to help Elizabeth raise her confidence and because she was actually stunning. Elizabeth’s phone chirped with a new message from Max asking what colour she was wearing for the evening. Elizabeth snapped a close up picture of the dress so that he could really only see the colour. He responded quickly with a perfect. Elizabeth remembered that his eyes were this shade of deep green and that was probably why she had been subconsciously drawn to it. 

“You can wait for him out on the couch. We’re a bit ahead of schedule luckily and the LCU is probably due for a charge. And I need to go get Ashley up from her nap so that she’s not oversleeping.” Bethany said as she went to leave the bedroom. Elizabeth followed her out to the couch and sat down. Bethany moved her hair out of the way and pulled the zipper down to expose the panel and plugged it in. The battery life was still above 50% since Elizabeth was behaving and not fighting the LCU so much, but Bethany wanted to make sure it was fully charged. 

“Alright, the LCU has a defence feature I’m going to teach you how to use. If anything happens that you’re not comfortable with, I want you to yell ‘mommy help’ it won’t work against me or Ash but it will against anyone else. The LCU will send current through your skin, it won’t hurt you but it will feel tingly. If someone grabs you they’ll be in for quite a shock. It only works for a few minutes before it drains the batteries down to below 50%. He seems like a nice guy and I truly hope everything works out for you but in this era you can never be too safe.” Bethany explained, Elizabeth nodded her understanding. 

Bethany went and retrieved the walker she had just bought and looked at the box. She tore open the package and extracted the contents. For the most part it was easy to put together aside from getting the buttons and toys assembled onto the tray and she cursed the manufacturer for making her apply the cute stickers. It didn’t take long though and she set the height to the lower limits so that it would work for Ashley, it was quite cute that Ashley was on the low end of little height. 

Bethany let Elizabeth pick a show to put on the tv with the caveat that it had to be Ashley appropriate before she went to retrieve her from the nursery. She cracked the door slightly and peaked in to see if Ashley was awake yet. She stood over the crib for a few minutes, watching the sleeping girl suck the pacifier even in her sleep. 

She lowered the side of the crib and gently began to wake Ashley with soft belly rubs. Ashley began to stir a little before her eyes opened up to see Bethany. “There’s my little princess.” Bethany said as Ashley began to take in her surroundings. 

The pacifier was pulled from her lips so she could speak. “Am I in the crib?” She asked after a moment and pulled the stuffed teddy bear a little tighter to herself. 

“Yes sweetie, I had to help Elizabeth get ready and you were sleeping so soundly I didn’t want to wake you. You’re a rough sleeper so I didn’t want you to accidentally roll out of the bed so I figured it would be okay to let you finish your nap in here. Is that okay? I’m sorry if it offends you.” Bethany said with a blush knowing it might have hurt Ashley’s feelings to be put in a crib. 

“It’s okay, it’s-it’s nice actually.” Ashley said as she looked around the crib. The high bars felt secure and safe and she knew she should probably endulge Bethany’s desires a little more, the crib being one of them. “How long have I been out?”

“Oh a couple hours at most since you fell asleep in the car.” Bethany said. “You’re turning into a regular bed wetter so I had to change you when we got home. Seems you even had a little left for your nap time as well.” Bethany said as she reached down to squeeze the front of the onesie and in turn the diaper, feeling a little bit of sogginess when she slipped her finger inside the leak guard around her thighs.

Ashley blushed and could feel something new inside her with the light groping. It wasn’t the vibrator anymore but the trainer. She was surprised she didn’t wake up when it was put in and she blushed even more thinking about Bethany sliding it in without her knowing. She knew she had previously asked for it but was a bit nervous to have it in her knowing what it would be conditioning her to do and enjoy. 

Bethany lifted her from the crib and set her on her feet. She wobbled a bit at the bulk of the nighttime diaper she was in. When she took an unaided step without Bethany’s support she lost her balance a little and began to fall backwards. Luckily she was caught by Bethany who in turn took Ashley’s hands and held them above her head to help her walk. It felt like a mommy teaching her baby how to walk because that was essentially what Bethany was doing and was relishing every moment of it. Ashley turned red as she came to realise what Bethany was doing as she took a few wobbly steps forward. Her legs were still asleep a little after just waking up and the diaper was thick enough to spread her legs that she didn’t really have much of a choice to accept the help in whatever form it came in.

She guided Ashley out of the nursery and to the living room where the walker was set up. Before Ashley could protest, she was lifted and set in it, the seat cradling her reminded her of the swing set just softer and cushioned for long stays. Bethany pushed on the buttons on the tray, it had a sticker for a cow and it mooed at her. There were other animal stickers on the other buttons and some lights that flashed when she pressed them. She was distracted for a moment as she ran the gamut of toys included with the walker. Bethany watched on with a smile as Ashley delved into little mode until she became aware of her actions and turned to look up at Bethany with a blush. 

“Can you show mommy how you walk?” Bethany asked, leaning down a little with her hands on her knees and a smile that made Ashley blush knowing it was from Bethany’s pride. 

Her feet barely touched the floor in it and she could really only move by leaning to one side to get good enough contact with the floor to push forward and then alternating to the other side. The walker was pushing her damp diaper against her and the movements were causing the training dildo inside her to shift as she moved. “When did you pick up a walker?” Ashley asked after a moment of pushing herself around. 

“We made a stop at one of your favourite stores on the way home and I couldn’t resist.” Bethany explained. 

“We went to ‘Littles R Us’ and you didn’t wake me up?” Ashley pouted a little, jealous she didn’t get to go in with Bethany but after a moment of thinking about it, decided it was okay since she would have been going in as a little and not an Amazon not to mention they were there frequently enough that the workers would probably recognize her.

“Sorry, maybe next time you can come in with me if you can stay awake for the car ride.” Bethany said with a little mischievous smile.  

Ashley scooted around the end of the couch and was now able to see Elizabeth all dressed up sitting on the couch pretending to enjoy a cartoon on the tv. Ashley wheeled herself slowly over to Elizabeth with Bethany standing behind her watching the adorable display of Ashley alternating from side to side in the walker. 

“You’re so pretty Auntie Lizzie.” Ashley said as she looked her up and down. “When is your date going to get here?” 

“He’s on his way, should be here in 20 minutes or so.” Elizabeth replied after looking at her phone again to check the time. 

“Are you wearing a diaper?” Ashley asked innocently. Elizabeth blushed and silently nodded her head. “Good, with how handsome he supposedly is, we wouldn’t want you ruining your panties and leaving puddles around the apartment.” Ashley said teasingly. Elizabeth had to remind herself that Ashley was an Amazon and that despite being a little naughty, the comment might have been true. 

Ashley became distracted by the cartoon shortly after and Bethany went to the fridge and pulled out the gallon of milk and filled a bottle for Ashley. She went to the pantry and found some cheesy crackers shaped like little stars and she brought them over, pouring some of the crackers out on the tray of the walker and setting the bottle in front of Ashley. 

Ashley snatched the bottle up first and took a few sips. She was a little disappointed that it wasn’t Bethany’s milk but figured she’d be able to get that from the source in a bit as she popped a few of the crackers in her mouth. 

Ashley was so engrossed in the cartoon she lost track of time a bit until she heard a knock at the door. Bethany had long since unplugged the LCU and done up the zipper on Elizabeth’s dress but Elizabeth shot to her feet and began to straighten out the garment and primp a little as Bethany approached the door. 

The door was unlocked and swung open after she checked the peep hole. “Welcome in, I’m Bethany Merlot, Lizzie’s older sister. I take it you’re Maximus.” Bethany greeted the large man standing outside the door. “Just Max is fine.” He said as he had to duck a little to enter, a rarity even in houses designed for amazons. “Of course. She’s in the living room waiting.” Bethany gestured forward to allow him to enter. 

He took two steps past her and into the living room to see Elizabeth, standing and waiting, looking anxious. “Stunning.” Max said as he took in the sight before him. His eyes roamed up and down her body, taking everything there was to see in as she did the same to him. He was in a black three piece suit. The lapels of the blazer were a shade of green almost indistinguishable  from Elizabeth’s dress and he had a matching tie. The undershirt was black as well and his attire gave him a powerful presence. Elizabeth felt he could do whatever he pleased with her and she’d be happy to do it, he wouldn’t even need the LCU to enforce commands as she was already feeling a little weak in the knees. His broad shoulders and overall height exuded dominance but his sharp yet gentle face helped balance him out. 

“Does she have a curfew?” Max asked Bethany after reading the power dynamic for a brief moment. 

“Nope, in fact the later the better.” Bethany said as she came into the living room next to Ashley and picked her up to set her on her hip. “This is Ashley, my little. Can you say hi to Max for mommy.” Ashley gave a very quiet “hewwo.” And blushed and pushed her face into Bethany’s side. 

“Hello little Ashley.” Max said with a gentle wave to the girl hiding in her mommy’s arms. “I won’t keep you too long tonight Ms. Merlot, we have a bit of a schedule to maintain. Thank you for helping her get dressed for the event, she has already expressed how much of a help you were. I will try to have her home at a reasonable time.” Max said in a very courteous tone that meant what he said. 

Bethany held up Elizabeth’s purse for the evening that she had pulled from her collection. She had already stowed the fresh diaper inside it and had included a small bottle of powder and lotion. Elizabeth blushed a little as she took it, knowing the contents. 

Elizabeth stepped a bit closer as Max held out his arm for her to take. She gladly slipped her arm into the nook his arm had created and he guided her to the door. Elizabeth looked over her shoulder to Bethany and gave a quick and quiet “thank you” before they stepped out. 

Bethany was behind them and watched as they walked down the hallway towards the elevator until they were out of sight and closed the door doing up the lock. 

He was very handsome and just Elizabeth’s type. Bethany thought to herself as she walked back over to Ashley’s walker and set her in. “It’s just you and me tonight so I think we’ll have some fun ourselves.” Bethany said as she crouched down to Ashley’s eye level. Ashley got the hint and her glassy little look disappeared to reveal the devious amazon inside her. 

“Oh yeah? What did you have in mind?” She asked as she shifted a little in the walker, clearly getting excited for what Bethany had in mind but also because her tummy gave off a silent rumble.

———-

sorry if it’s not super actioned packed for this chapter, I like dress up scenes and got a bit carried away. Hope y’all enjoy and are excited for the next chapter. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

That was very thorough.  I liked it.  It gave your own touch to the story.  I appreciate the feminine view when it comes to those details.

I'm looking forward to the upcoming details of the date and the night with Bethany and Ashley.

Elizabeth is lucky Max didn't ask about any rules he should be aware of or any clean undies just in case and definitely lucky Bethany didn't tell Max that there was a spare diaper in the purse. I wonder if Elizabeth explained everything to him over text or were they just talking about normal stuff all day lol. I hope either the food goes straight through her and into the seat of her diaper or that Max slips a laxative into her drink or food lol.

I can't wait to see both couples stories lol.