LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Misunderstanding diaper dimension story

Here is the rest of chapter 7. It’s a little spicy… chapter 8 will be from Bethany’s point of view and might be a longer depending on how creative I get. 
———-

Chapter 7 continued

A devious little smile crossed her face as she went to the bottom drawer and retrieved her corded vibrator. The battery operated ones never had enough juice when you needed it and she had splurged on herself getting a really nice corded one that always guaranteed release. She plugged it in and jumped up onto the bed, her diaper squishing a little with the landing. She knew it was thin and with her two little accidents she figured it was probably at about 40% capacity. Just enough room for what she had planned.

As desperate as she was, she had promised herself to always let Bethany in on her fun if she wanted and so far Bethany had never turned down the offer. As little as she was, Ashley was a ball of sexual desire and hornyness, more than likely caused by the high amazon sex drive being stuck in a smaller body. Bethany had once explained that the bedroom was always a contentious place for amazons. Two guaranteed dominant personality types, neither one wanted to be the bottom. Even in hetero relationships this was problematic which is probably why the amazon birth rates were historically low. With Ashley however, even though she was an Amazon, she had no problem being bottom, actually preferred it really. She would occasionally have fits of being more dominant but it never lasted longer than the first orgasm. 

Ashley heard a knock at the door and gave a quick “come in” before the knocks had even finished. Bethany stepped into the room and turned to close the door before looking at Ashley. When Bethany turned around to face Ashley, she nearly dropped the contents she was carrying in her arms, fumbling them for a second to catch everything before it hit the floor. 

“Um, excuse me.” Bethany said. Her cheeks were rosey red and Ashley could tell she was trying not to stare but her eyes were betraying her. Ashley loved seeing Bethany like this. “You know what you did in the car.” Ashley stated pointedly. “It’s only fair that you take responsibility and help out your sweet innocent Ashley who doesn’t know what to do with all this pent up desire.” Ashley challenged. 

Bethany took one step forward to the edge of the bed and now legitimately dropped the contents of her arms. Bethany reached for the zipper on the side of her business dress and brought it down, letting it drop to the floor revealing her own lacy garter belt, lace topped stockings, thong, and maternity bra. Bethany pulled off her bra with “it’s only fair that we’re on equal footing.”

Bethany came around to Ashley’s side now and picked up the vibrator, flipping the switch a few times to make sure it was functional. “And what am I supposed to do to help Miss Ashley release her pent up desire.” Bethany said. 

“I don’t know, that’s for you to decide. I’m just a silly girl that has to wear diapers and ride in car seats.” Ashley jabbed a little to egg Bethany on. 

“Oh, I think I know what I’m supposed to do.” Bethany said as she lifted the waistband of the diaper and stuffed the vibrator inside. She adjusted it for a moment until she was positive the bulb was in just the right spot. Bethany leaned forward and began to kiss Ashley. They explored each other's mouth for a moment before Bethany flipped the switch on the vibrator at the low setting. Ashley let out a long moan into Bethany’s mouth. 

Bethany’s hand came down to Ashley’s diaper and she began to massage the front to move the vibrator up and down and apply pressure, the plastic crinkling loudly. The cool diaper and the vibrator going was a new sensation for Ashley but it was still good. 

Bethany climbed up to straddle Ashley and brought her chest down to Ashley’s mouth. She flipped the vibrator off so that Ashley wouldn’t become overstimulated. Ashley instinctively latched onto the nipple in front of her face and began to suckle. She wasn’t expecting it but a bit of milk flowed into her mouth. The sweet creamy flavour washed over her tongue but there was only enough for less than a mouthful. Ashley switched to the other nipple to see if she could get any more out of it to fulfil her desire. She paced herself on the fresh nipple and spent a few minutes teasing it with her tongue until she got the reaction she was hoping for from Bethany, a low moan escaping. 

Ashley gave a sharp suck to the teet and was rewarded with a stream of milk. Bethany had known where Ashley was going with this and flipped the vibe back on the moment she felt Ashley begin to nurse her nipple. It caught Ashley off guard a bit and she had to swallow the milk quickly. Bethany wrapped her arms around Ashley and did a quick barrel roll so that Ashley was now sitting on her own hips. 

Ashley’s weight was now pushing down on the vibrator and there was no escape with it tucked inside her diaper. Bethany watched as Ashley edged closer to climax. Ashley tried to lift off of Bethany to reduce the intensity but Bethany’s hands came around her waist and held her down. Ashley couldn’t hold it in any longer and with Bethany supporting her hips. Ashley went limp for a moment then completely rigid as her eyes rolled back. There was another thing Ashley couldn’t hold any longer and Bethany could feel the plastic of the diaper growing warm against her stomach. Ashley had bit off more than she could chew trying to tease Bethany and she rolled through the waves of pleasure. When she had enough she gave Bethany a few taps on her arm to signal she was tapping out. Bethany flipped the vibrator off for her and Ashley slumped down onto her chest and nestled her head between Bethany’s breast. Bethany held the girl in her arms for a bit and caressed the back of her head as she caught her breath. 

“I suggest you go get cleaned up.” Bethany broke the silence as she pulled the vibrator out of the girl's diaper and set it on the nightstand to be cleaned. “I suspect I made up for being naughty with the crotch strap.” Ashley just shook her head in approval. Bethany released her hold on Ashley who shifted around and slid off the bed. Bethany watched as Ashley’s diaper sagged, clearly approaching its capacity. Ashley developed a full on waddle to compensate for the much heavier diaper that was sagging between her thighs. 

Ashley looked back to Bethany to see if she was going to follow in getting cleaned up. “Don’t worry babe, I’m going to help Elizabeth get settled in. I’ll shower after.” Bethany said, waving Ashley on who closed the master bathroom door. 

Ashley had done a good job maintaining her composure until she got the door closed. Her legs began to immediately shake and she quietly crumpled to the floor onto her hands and knees. She quietly crawled over to the side of the tub and leaned up against it. She began to undo the garter for real this time and pulled off her stockings. That left her in just her diaper which she immediately began to pull the tapes on. Despite knowing she should be completely disgusted by the garment, she felt truly naked when it flopped open. Looking down she remembered that she was going to bald down there for quite some time but she had to admit it wasn’t that bad as she ran her fingers over the smooth skin. 

Ashley managed to lift her hips enough to pull the diaper out from under her and folded it up on itself. She used the side of the tub to lift herself up onto her feet and carried the diaper over to the trash can, stepping on the pedal to pop the lid and letting the diaper roll off her fingers into the can. She turned to the tub and moved over to turn the knobs to get the water running to warm up. She looked into the mirror and was a little stunned. She looked younger in her eyes, looked smaller, she was having a hard time adjusting to the feelings swirling inside her. She had to admit that she really hadn’t hated anything Bethany had done so far. So long as it was Bethany she knew she would be putty in her hands. “I guess if that's what mommy wants.” Ashley said to herself out loud. She hadn’t known where it came from, but thinking of Bethany as mommy made her warm inside. 

Ashley shook her head and turned back to the tub. She let the water run over her fingers to make sure it wasn’t too hot. She was content and popped in the plug. She decided she would contemplate her current predicament while soaking in a warm bath. As she slipped into the water, her worries just seemed to melt away. “The only thing that could make this better would be a glass of wine or maybe…” she shook her head, having thoughts of Bethany slipping in behind her and holding her in her arms while they soaked together. Except Ashley’s thoughts deviated from their usual bath time routine of just soaking together and enjoying each other's company and embracing to thoughts of being latched onto Bethany’s chest, drinking her fill of milk.

Edited by DL_Ash
Some spelling errors
  • Like 8

Putty* Lol. I do my best to proof read but autocorrect gets the better of me sometimes. I write on my phone for the most part and Google docs and Apple autocorrect like to fight. If you notice realise and realize, technically both are correct and a majority of the words where Z can be replaced with S flip flop in here because Apple autocorrect wants to spell it “realize” and Google docs wants to spell it “realise.” 

Maybe Bethany did and maybe she didn’t, don’t want to spoil anything though although there isn’t really anything to spoil until i write it. I write a lot and kind of just follow what feels right, these characters are developing for me as I write, I’m not creative enough to have a set in stone plan from the get go. Once i have a bit of stuff going i go back and modify things to what feels right and flows. Who knows? Maybe this “fair” ending is just a long lead up to an “unfair” plot twist.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, DL_Ash said:

Putty* Lol. I do my best to proof read but autocorrect gets the better of me sometimes. I write on my phone for the most part and Google docs and Apple autocorrect like to fight. If you notice realise and realize, technically both are correct and a majority of the words where Z can be replaced with S flip flop in here because Apple autocorrect wants to spell it “realize” and Google docs wants to spell it “realise.” 

Maybe Bethany did and maybe she didn’t, don’t want to spoil anything though although there isn’t really anything to spoil until i write it. I write a lot and kind of just follow what feels right, these characters are developing for me as I write, I’m not creative enough to have a set in stone plan from the get go. Once i have a bit of stuff going i go back and modify things to what feels right and flows. Who knows? Maybe this “fair” ending is just a long lead up to an “unfair” plot twist.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who writes on his phone. The predictive/corrective text is both a blessing and a curse, but you've done a great job taming it while writing this sinfully sexy story. This is my kind of smut!

2 hours ago, Daymare said:

The predictive/corrective text is both a blessing and a curse

I have taught my phone new and exciting ways to misspell things. Sometimes it changes my correct spellings to incorrect spellings. My ability to make hypographical errors is greater than any autocowreck can antidepressants.

*anticipate

*typography 

*typographical 

• Haha 1

A highly anticipated chapter, some things will be answered here, some things will leave more questions. Didn’t know I had it in me to write this much but the responses and likes are nice to see that people share a common interest. Maybe I’ll have to start posting some of my other works that have fallen off and see where i can take them. Anyways, hope y’all enjoy!
———-

Chapter 8 

Bethany watched the door to the bathroom close. She really wanted to follow ashley. Help her bathe, make sure she scrubbed clean well, swaddle her in a towel and dry her off before carrying her out and to the nursery. She had to shake the thought from her head. Ashley wasn’t her little, she was a respected amazon, and her lover. 

Most amazons would feel a little icky performing sexual deeds with a little but Bethany didn’t feel any opposition to it, she quite enjoyed her bedroom time with Ashley to be fair. Ever since their first night of Bethany seeing Ashley timidly come out of the bathroom in a lacy, practically see through teddy, they had barely been able to keep their hands off each other. At just a few years shy of being a decade older than Ashley, it felt to Bethany like she was reliving her teenage years of almost uncontrollable sexual desire. 

Bethany shook her head and rolled off the bed herself. She went to the walk in closet and grabbed one of her long robes. She stripped quickly down to nude and pulled on a fresh pair of boy short panties, snapping the elastic around her hips. She pulled the robe on and tied the belt in bowe around her waist. 

Bethany walked out of the bedroom and down the hall to the guest room. Elizabeth was sitting on her heels, her hands between her legs in her lap. Her arms and hands positioned as they were did a decent job of covering herself up. Bethany smiled seeing the girls had followed her instructions and had stripped naked to wait for her. Bethany circled around Elizabeth a few times like a shark. 

“So, what do you think of the LCU.” Bethany asked as she knelt down behind Elizabeth and inspected her back, running her finger up her spine. Down the length of Elizabeth’s spine was a series of adhesive pads. The tape was fabric based and had adhesive that would be impossible to remove without the special solvent. Of course the pads were nude coloured and matched fairly close with Elizabeth skin tone. Underneath the fabric out layer was a wire coil and extremely thin control units. The technology employed was next level to have such a complicated device be so thin. There were a dozen of the stickers down the length of her spine on either side. There were two more on either side of each breast and four more encompassing each thigh. Her abs had a six pack of the stickers along with two on each bicep and two on each calf. 

When Bethany had pulled Elizabeth out of the test room, she had stopped at the engineering lab to pick up the sample. After thoroughly warming Elizabeth’s bare bottom in her office, Bethany had stripped the girl and placed each of the pads. Luckily Ashley had taken her time and cleaned up the test room. Most other research partners would just leave the room a mess for the housekeeping but Ashley was always so kind and didn’t mind doing a little extra work to help out. It had given Bethany an idea seeing Ashley clean up through the security cameras in the test room.

The LCU was essentially a smart TENS (transcutaneous electric nerve stimulation) unit. It could hear voice commands and would deliver shocks to the person wearing it if it deemed the wearer wasn’t following orders. There was an associated choker necklace with a camera built in that could process data and had a leniency program that would suggest, warn, and punish. The AI running the system was one of the most advanced on the market, it reacted to the wearer almost as if it were reading their mind. The main control was a larger black box that had been stuck between her shoulder blades. Under clothes it was practically invisible which is why Ashley hadn’t noticed anything other than how docile Elizabeth was being. 

The LCU had started as a pet project for Bethany a few years back. It’s realistically what brought her here today. The company had frequent events to have people show off new devices, a sort of tiger den. You would be grilled by the top executives who would then offer you a deal to manufacture your idea. Bethany had made more than a considerable amount of money off of the sample she showed that day and soon her LCU would be on the open market.

“Please Beth, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to, honest to gods. I didn’t know it was Ashley and I wasn’t trying to take anything away from you, I promise.” Elizabeth begged from the floor. Bethany perused everything that had been unboxed while Elizabeth tried to beg for forgiveness. “I know you’re sorry but we have to make the playing field even for Ashley. I can tell she’s different, she’s holding something back. And it’s all because of you. I don’t think you understand the lengths I would go to for her. So for now you’re going to be the first sample subject for the little control unit. Ashley is heading the research and data collection project. Since she’ll be off for a week now on short notice and unpaid because of you, you’re going to help with creating the data to keep my schedule. You can relax now.” Bethany said, the final command letting Elizabeth slouch forward, it had been difficult to maintain the posture for such a long time. Elizabeth had heard the giggles and moans in the distance and knew Bethany had been taking her time to come back to put the pressure on her. 

Bethany picked something up from the pile of items that she had ordered with Elizabeth’s card and began to unfold it. It was a large changing mat, the surface adorned with little maids wearing big diapers and carrying their dusters. It was laid out on the floor in front of Elizabeth with “come on, you know what has to be done. We have to get you in your diaper before you start making little messes you’ll have to clean up, can’t have our new maid making more work for herself. You took Ashley’s first diaper from me so it only seems fair that I get your first diaper for compensation. As you said, it was inevitable that Ashley would end up in diapers at some point, I was just hoping it would be a mutual agreement and not something that she was forced into. I guess I should thank you a little for becoming the perfect villain in Ashley’s eyes. ”

Elizabeth felt like she was glued to the floor seeing the changing mat but she felt a tingle of electricity flow up and down her spine as the LCU registered the command. Inevitably, Bethany was going to get her way, how much pain Elizabeth had to endure up to that point was her decision. Bethany gave the mat a few pats to beckon the naked amazon over. Elizabeth obliged before the LCU could up the ante to warning shocks. 

Right after Bethany had installed the LCU pads on her, she tried to defy Bethany’s order and demand she remove it. Bethany had just sat in her chair and watched as the LCU fired up to the punishment level after hearing the refusal of the command she had been given to get dressed. It had felt like her entire body was on fire with the electricity coursing through her muscles. Elizabeth had collapsed to the floor begging for it to stop. A simple “that’s enough” ceased the punishment.

Bethany’s only commentary to the scene was “good to know it works on amazons as well, probably will have to have the engineering team lower the levels a bit for littles though, they’ve only had themselves to test it on so far. Get dressed and get to work on your report before Ashley comes back.” Elizabeth had never gotten dressed so fast and was sitting in the chair typing her report for a few minutes before Ashley had come in. 

When Elizabeth’s hand touched the plastic surface of the changing pad she winced, visible disgust coming across her face. “Think of this as a learning experience to make yourself a better nanny. Now you’ll be able to know how a little feels even if it’s just a bit. I think you’ll come out of this much stronger than you are now.” Bethany reassured as she rose back to her feet. “You better be on that mat and ready by the time I get your diaper supplies.”

Bethany dug through the pile to gather what she needed and Elizabeth moved to lay on the pad, the cool vinyl clinging to her skin and warming up to her body temperature. “I’m going to be too busy with diaper changes for Ashley so you’re just going to have to hold out longer.” Bethany said as she held up the new diaper. The exterior wasn’t like little diapers, in fact it was solid black. As Bethany began to unfold the diaper Elizabeth could see there was white lace print around the waistband and leg holes. The diaper was huge in the sense that it was made for adult amazon sized babies but it was also thick, the package had said that it was guaranteed for 6 hours of heavy wetting. 

“Let’s see, what was your order of operations with Ashley.” Bethany said, pulling out her phone. She pulled up the security footage of the test lab on her phone screen, she might have corrupted the company's copy but not before making one for herself. “Ah, I almost forgot some things.” Bethany said and went back to the pile and retrieved some more items. 

Bethany knelt down at Elizabeth’s feet and grabbed her ankles. They were hoisted up and the diaper was slid underneath the girl's rear before she could protest. As Elizabeth’s butt came back down onto the padded surface a few tears fell from the corners of her eyes, she was going to be diapered as an adult amazon. Now Bethany donned some latex gloves and retrieved the same depilatory that Elizabeth had used on Ashley. “You really should do a better job with your maintenance down here.” Bethany commented as she began to smear the cream into Elizabeth’s southern hair. “Now we work on your hair while that does its job. A maid should have something functional. I think a nice braid should do the trick.” 

Bethany moved around and sat crisscrossed, setting Elizabeth’s head in her lap. She gathered up all the hair and split it into three chunks and began the process. When she was done, Elizabeth had a tight braid that started high on the back of her head. “Not as cute as Ashley’s twin tails but more functional.”  Bethany combed out Elizabeth’s bangs and gave them a similar treatment to Ashley’s. 

“I do have to say, they did a pretty good job at teaching you proficiency.” Bethany praised as she wiped away Bethany’s lower hair. “Alright just a couple more things and we can get this diaper sealed up.” Bethany said as she sorted through her gathered items. She held up three individual packs of the same suppositories Elizabeth had given Ashley. 

“It’s not fair.” Elizabeth meekly stated. 

“What’s not fair is just Willy nilly going after littles. What would be fair is since you are twice Ashley’s size I should give you six of these. How about that?” Bethany threatened, which got an immediate and emphatic “NO!” From Elizabeth.

“As long as Ashley is going to be diapered and recovering from the overdose you gave her, don’t you think it would be fair that you experience the same?” Bethany said as she opened the first one. She extracted the waxy slug from the package and commanded “lift your legs.” Elizabeth had no choice as she felt the tingling of the LCU. She picked up her legs and held them with her arms, displaying her back passage for Bethany. Bethany pulled on some latex gloves and lubed her finger. 

“And there’s one.” Bethany counted as she pushed the suppository in with her middle finger, making sure to get it as deep as she could inside Elizabeth’s guts so she wouldn’t be able to push them out before they took effect. “And there’s two.” Bethany said, repeating the procedure, eliciting a grunt of discomfort from Elizabeth. “Now, what do we say Miss Lizzie?” Bethany asked as she held the third and last suppository against Elizabeth’s rosebud. 

“Thank you mam.” Elizabeth mumbled. Bethany gave a quick “good girl” and rammed the final suppository home. Bethany had used two fingers this time which caught Elizabeth by surprise and caused a moan to escape her lips. Her hands came up to cover her mouth as Bethany left her fingers inside Elizabeth for longer this time. She wriggled her fingers around inside and crushed the last suppository to help it take effect a little sooner. She slowly withdrew her fingers, expanding them as she approached fully extracting them from Elizabeth to stretch her sphincter a little. She moved in a third finger and pushed back in, repeating this a few times with three fingers. When she was satisfied that she had loosened her up a bit she extracted her hand and pulled on a fresh set of gloves. 

“Alright, just one more thing to help you get accustomed to your wittle diapies!” Bethany said with glee as she pulled the amazon sized diaper trainer from its box. Just like Elizabeth had followed the theme of pink on Ashley, Bethany was following a theme of black on Elizabeth. The trainer was substantially larger than its little variant but contained all of the same features and then some. Bethany was grateful she had at least made the acquaintance of some Catalonese traffickers when she lived in Catalon. They could get her anything on short notice and sometimes it was a bit scary how fast they could work. 

Thick white lube was used to coat the dildo. A slight deviation from what Elizabeth had done, this lube was an accelerant, it would make Elizabeth’s libido spike but Bethany didn’t plan on explaining that to her. Just as Elizabeth had done, Bethany lined the dildo up and began to push it inside of Elizabeth’s sex. Slowly but surely it made its way inside until just the base was poking out. As it reached full depth, it gave a chirp and the head of the dildo began to expand. Elizabeth’s eyes rolled back as the dildo locked itself in position inside her cervix. It now wouldn’t be coming out without Bethany’s phone to disarm the device. 

Oil, lotion and powder followed before Bethany gave the command to let her legs down. More of the same was applied to Elizabeth’s front side before the front of the diaper was pulled up between her legs. Ceremoniously Bethany began to pull the tapes onto the landing strip until all 6 of them were secured and pressed into the surface. Being an amazon sized diaper meant it needed more tapes than a little’s diaper to keep it in place, the only downfall was there is no such thing as an amazon proof tape or all of them would have to be cut off. Bethany had a plan for this. She pulled out a steel chastity belt and secured it around Elizabeth’s hips before bringing the crotch band between her legs and securing it in the front with a heart shaped padlock. “That will make sure you don’t try playing in your diaper.” Bethany teased. 

“Now we just need to get you dressed quickly so I can go help Ashley. Now stand up.” Bethany said and Elizabeth began to lift herself. Bethany loved the awkward stance Elizabeth had due to the diaper and stared for a moment. Bethany went to her pile of goodies and extracted her next addition. 

Before Elizabeth knew it, Bethany was groping her breasts from behind, less so groping and more so applying a hard plastic bra with adhesive cups. It was similar to the praise pasties, praisties, Elizabeth had used on Ashley but they were slightly more advanced and could pull a small vacuum on the teet to emulate suckling. Bethany had tried something similar without the praise features to see if she could naturally begin lactating but it hadn’t really worked for her. Along with that function were the vibratory and shock features of the pasties just scaled up with more levels for both punishments and rewards. The bra was initially designed for tweener housewives who thrived on praise and were trying to get an early start on their lactation or to make a quick buck selling off the milk as an easy source of income. Bethany wondered if it would work for Elizabeth. She knew her sister had been dry nursing her charges for awhile now and had been complaining that her bras weren’t fitting correctly. She had started trying partly because her clients had asked about it and partly because a wet nanny made a good chunk more. Elizabeth was over a decade younger than Bethany, at just 21, she still considered herself too young to be settling down with a little of her own but happy customers and money were always enticing. 

Bethany circled around in front after clipping the elastic strap around the back over the LCU controller. It looked similar to a strapless bra but had a pronounced dome at the tip to emulate an erect nipple. Even in a sweater Elizabeth would have two peaks poking forward. Elizabeth wasn’t nearly as endowed as Bethany but she would still need the support of a bra, Bethany was being kind on this front.

Next a white waist cincher was wrapped around from behind. Bethany took some pleasure in lacing it and pulling tight to the point of shallowing Elizabeth’s breath just a little. When she was content, she tied a bow in the strings and a panel was pulled over the seam and clicked shut in a small built in locking latch. This would ensure Elizabeth couldn’t try and remove it despite it requiring her to deny the LCU. On either side of the waist cincher was a wider bone that extended top to bottom. Internally there were little rubber fingers that would tickle her sides randomly to encourage little giggle fits. Elizabeth didn’t know about this feature at the moment but would soon enough. 

Bethany wrapped a wide leather cuff around each thigh and connected them with a short hobble chain. The cuffs were big enough to cover the LCU pads circling each thigh and had straps dangling to accept stockings. They looked like thigh garters aside from the hobble chain connecting her thighs together and hindering her stride. It also had the effect of squeezing her legs together which in turn made sure the diaper was squeezed up against her. 

Elizabeth couldn’t explain it but for some reason a heat was building in the diaper and her little movements causing the diaper to caress her felt much more intense. “Am I getting horny from a diaper?” She asked herself internally. She tried to brush it off as the large trainer stuffed inside her causing the stimulation but Bethany hadn't even activated it yet. The trainer was having some effect but more so was the accelerant lube Bethany had used. Bethany knew that in two hours or so, Elizabeth would be dripping hornyness, begging for release where she would offer up using her diaper for its intended purpose to activate the trainer. That is, of course, if Elizabeth could withstand the suppositories that were melting inside of her and releasing their medication for that long. 

The final thing Bethany pulled out was a black and white maid uniform with a large tulle petticoat. It was pulled over Elizabeth’s head and straightened out before the rear lacing was pulled together and knotted in a bow. “I trust you can handle the remaining accessories on your own.” Bethany gestures to the bed where black stockings, a small apron, a pair of two inch heeled Mary janes, and the maid headband laid waiting. “When you’re finished, go to the kitchen and begin dinner. I’m thinking of spaghetti tonight. Mom’s recipe would be nice.” Bethany finished as she turned to the door leaving Elizabeth alone. 

She followed her orders and donned the remainders of the outfit before standing in front of the floor length mirror. She was stunned, she looked like a slutty Halloween maid who accidentally mixed her outfit with a baby costume. Her diaper seat was mostly exposed and she tried to adjust the skirt of the dress to cover it a bit better but it did little to help. She could feel the tingle of the LCU starting up and took a deep breath before heading to the kitchen.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Omg this story has now become one of my favorite, like top 5. Is the lube starting to work already or does Elizabeth actually getting sexually aroused by this naturally? This is amazing. I can't wait till she fills her diaper like a naughty girl. Only naughty girls go poopy in their diapers just to get an orgasm. I can't wait to see if she holds out till she's begging for sexual release and finally messes her diaper to get it or if she has an accident instead. I imagine she will mess her diaper on purpose because those suppositories shouldn't be that strong on her. Ashley, having the Amazon control she has, the fact it's still weaker then most Amazons held on for a little while. Due to her size the only thing helping her was her Amazon strength. Elizabeth is much bigger and probably has better control then Ashley so unless Elizabeth is really immature or for some odd reason hasn't the control on her muscles then I don't see why she'd lose control. Unless she gets shocked or gets distracted enough that is.

Ashley is going to be surprised. I'm sure she had to know what is going to happen to Elizabeth was a possibility. I wonder if Ashley will verbally tease her for being in diapers. Maybe asking her, aren't you too old to still be in diapers or something like that. I doubt she will, she doesn't seem like the type.

After this Elizabeth will probably need potty trained again. Unless she chooses to remain in diapers. Or maybe she'd like trying to be potty trained then ultimately failing her potty training. The humiliation and of course the spankings from having accidents could be a lot of fun if you have a humiliation and spanking kink lol.

• Like 3

Okay now the unfair ending is going to make a lot more sense she wants Ashley to be little but to be little of her own accord Bethany is going to use this to break her sprit partially but come out of it as the caring caregiver that Ashley will need.

• Like 1

Chapter 9

Bethany made a quick trip to the front door after leaving Elizabeth and retrieved the three cases from work. She quickly stuffed the two smaller cases onto the top shelf of the closet and wheeled the third case into the corner of the closet. Bethany went back to the bed where she had dropped the diaper supplies she had brought for Ashley. She organised them on the bed and laid out a changing mat while she waited for Ashley to finish in the tub. 

It seemed to be taking Ashley quite a while. Considering Bethany had finished up with Elizabeth and had some extra time, it seemed like Ashley’s bath was taking too long. Bethany began to get worried and stood from the bed where she was waiting and darted to the bathroom door. She stood at the door for a second and gave a light knock. She waited for another second but there was no response.

Bethany practically ripped the door off its hinges as she burst through the door. Her eyes darted to the bathtub where she saw Ashley sitting in the corner with her arms holding her up on the sides. The tub was practically big enough to be a small pool for Ashley so she often sat this way in the corner. What continued to worry Bethany was Ashley’s lack of response to her bursting into the room. Bethany darted over to the side of the tub and knelt next to Ashley. The girl had passed out and was sleeping like a rock. 

Bethany’s panic washed away for a moment before it was replaced with new worry. She shouldn’t have left Ashley alone in such a large tub, it could’ve been dangerous if she had slipped in while asleep. Bethany grabbed a towel and delicately extracted Ashley from the water. She swaddled her in her arms and began to dry her off. Ashley stirred a little at the contact and action but was still out.  Bethany calmed down with Ashley safe in her arms and wrapped up in one of her big towels. 

Bethany carried Ashley out to the bed and laid her down on the changing mat and pulled the towel away. She looked at her supplies and decided she needed some other things since Ashley was asleep. She darted out of the room quickly and down to the nursery. She could smell Elizabeth’s spaghetti from the kitchen already. She smiled a little, happy to see Elizabeth was following orders diligently. 

Bethany grabbed what she needed from the nursery and returned to the bedroom. She slipped into the closet and pulled the large case from work out. She popped it open and extracted two small boxes before returning it to its corner. Ashley was right where she left her. Bethany unfolded the new diaper she had grabbed. Initially, Bethany had planned to put Ashley in a similar diaper to the one she had in the test room. Granted it was a bit more on the little side with letter blocks on the front spelling out ‘baby’. It was the most normal ish diaper they had since they typically leaned more towards the brightly coloured ones that were printed with cutesy images. 

What Bethany had now was a night time diaper. She couldn’t help it, she had grabbed one of her favourites. Ashley had thought it was too brightly coloured when they had picked it out. Bethany thought it was brilliant with its bright colours, probably her amazon instincts being pulled to the eye catching aesthetic. Its predominant colour was neon pink with bright neon mint green shooting stars and moons. The front panel said ‘nighty night’ on it and in typical night time diaper fashion it was designed to survive a whole night of wetting and was substantially thicker. 

Bethany lifted Ashley’s legs gently and slid the diaper under her. Bethany couldn’t resist Ashley and pulled out the small boxes of patches she had retrieved from the work chest. One might recognize them from their most common use as a way to help someone quit smoking. These patches were different however. One contained a slow acting sleep aid along with a strong diuretic that would help with nighttime wet diapers. Bethany was going to wake Ashley up for dinner but the patch would help with getting Ashley back in bed for an early bedtime. Bethany peeled one of the patches off and stuck it to Ashley’s left left thigh where it would be covered by the diaper. 

The second patch that Bethany peeled off was a mild muscle relaxant. It wouldn’t hurt Ashley, it would only reduce her strength to maybe that of a tweener which would be perfect for the tweener proof tapes of the diaper. The patch was delicately smoothed against Ashley’s right thigh. Ashley stirred a little but was still out. It had momentarily startled Bethany and she froze. 

Bethany quickly performed her diapering procedure on Ashley and soon had the front panel pulled up against her stomach. Bethany began to pull the four tapes tight, making sure the leg holes were nice and sealed. She ran her fingers around the inside of each leg band to make sure the leak guards could perform their function and rolled the top as she had before. She slipped some socks on the girl's feet that had lace trim around the ankle. 

Now that the girl was diapered, Bethany slowly began to shake her awake. Ashley blinked slowly as she came to and looked up to Bethany who was hovering over her. The last thing she remembered was relaxing in the tub but now she could feel something around her waist, something soft and bulky. Ashley sat up slowly and looked down. She saw the diaper wrapped around her hips. Her eyes opened up a bit as she came back to reality and looked at the diaper a bit more. “Why am I in a diaper?” She was finally able to ask. 

“Because of today, remember silly, I just wanted to make sure the bed was safe since we don’t have any plastic sheets.” Bethany explained. 

It all came flooding back to Ashley and she flopped back down onto the bed. “Jeeze, this is so embarrassing.” Ashley said. “I’m sorry you have to take care of me like this Bethany.” Ashley said as tears began to well up in her eyes. 

“Nonsense, nothing that happened was either of our fault. I don’t mind as I’ve already told you. Maybe we can treat this as a little trial run for when we get a little.” Bethany said to reassure the girl. 

“A trial run?” Ashley asked inquisitively. 

“It will prove to us that we’re ready for a little of our own. You can tell me everything that you don’t like and it will help our bond with our little. The way I see it, you have a week off from work. I can work from home and still manage the schedule. We can spend this week practising little care so that we’re ready.” Bethany explained. 

Ashley was tracking what Bethany was saying. She knew she would probably be feeling the repercussions of the drugs for at least three or four days and Bethany seemed excited. That excitement was contagious and Ashley found herself replying “okay, that could be fun. So long as it’s you though. I don’t want Elizabeth to have any more misunderstandings.”

“You don’t have to worry about Elizabeth honey. She has agreed to experience this with you. She felt so bad she wanted to make it up to you. And she wanted to make sure you weren’t scared of her or damage our relationship. I’ll show you but first we have to get you dressed.” Bethany said. 

“Alright, I’ll just go grab some pyjamas.” Ashley said as she slipped off the side of the bed. “Is that spaghetti I smell? It’s been a while since we had that.” Ashley said as she moved towards her dresser drawer that contained her pyjamas. The diaper between her legs was bulky and she looked down at it finally taking it in fully. 

“Is this a night time diaper?” She asked as she leaned over and pulled at the waistband  to look at the front of the diaper. “Why?”

“Well it’s pretty late already, I figured we would eat dinner and head to bed anyways. We don’t want any leaks after all. Trust me, with how soundly you sleep, you won’t be getting up when you need to. Look, I just pulled you out of the tub, dried you off, and got you diapered before I had to wake you up.” Bethany explained. 

Ashley had always been a heavy sleeper. If Bethany didn’t wake her up she had resorted to blaring alarms to get her up for work and even that wasn’t a guarantee. “Alright, what time is it anyways? It can’t be that late.” Ashley asked as she pulled open her drawer in search of pyjamas that would fit her diapered condition. 

“It’s coming up on 7:20, the sun just went down.” Bethany said as Ashley tossed aside options that wouldn’t work. “Here, I brought this since I figured pyjamas might be a problem with your diaper. Put your arms up for me please.” Bethany said as she approached Ashley’s back. Ashley felt the close proximity of her and without turning around followed the request. 

She felt Bethany pull the fabric down her arms. It felt like a t-shirt to Ashley as Bethany pulled it over her head and down her torso. It was a mint green colour Ashley noted not remembering any pyjamas she owned in that shade. Bethany’s hand went between Ashley’s legs and she felt the fabric be pulled tight before hearing three soft snaps. Bethany had just put her in a onesie. 

“What’s this?” Ashley asked, a little shocked. 

“Well, you don’t have anything that will fit over a nighttime diaper so I figured we’d have to improvise. With how soundly you sleep you’re also restless, with the unfamiliarity of a diaper, we wouldn’t want you pushing it off in the middle of the night.” Bethany explained looking down at how adorable Ashley was in her big puffy diaper peeking out of the leg holes of the onesie. 

“I’m not that bad!” Ashley defensively protested. 

“Tell that to my thighs that have taken a kick or two.” Bethany validated. “It’s the onesie you helped design the buttons for that you were so excited to see in stores. It’s just a plain solid colour unless you want me to go get the one that has ‘princess’ printed across the chest.” Bethany teased lightly. 

Ashley was tomato red as she bashfully looked down. “I don’t look silly, right?” She asked, feeling self conscious to be in a diaper and a onesie. 

“Of course not, I think you're just as pretty as ever.” Bethany reassured as Ashley drew circles on the floor with her toe looking a little giddy at the praise. 

“Elizabeth should be wrapping up with dinner soon, do you want to go see her?” Bethany asked before kneeling down to peck Ashley on her rosey cheek. Bethany stood back up and held out a hand for Ashley who reached up to take it without hesitation. She felt a little childish being led around by the hand but she was also grateful. The bulk of the diaper made walking a little difficult and Ashley’s waddle was sending waves of glee through Bethany. 

When Ashley’s socks hit the polished wood floor of the main apartment, she felt like she was ice skating, she had never really known how slippery the floor was as she was typically either in shoes, slippers, or barefoot in the apartment. She tried to slow her pace a little at the first little slip but Bethany was already pacing herself for Ashley’s shorter legs. It wasn’t three more steps down the hallway that Ashley slipped a little more this time and had to use Bethany’s hand to catch herself. 

Bethany leaned down to Ashley’s level and gently asked. “Do you want me to carry you? I don’t mind, you know.” Ashley nodded her head silently, a little frustrated that she had been bested by some socks and a wood floor. Bethany hoisted Ashley up onto her hip and supported her rear with one arm. Ashley leaned forward and wrapped her arms around Bethany below her breasts. 

Bethany’s robe opened up a little as Ashley leaned in and she could see Bethany was braless. Ashley’s mouth unexpectedly started to water at the sight of Bethany’s tit just a few inches away. She tried to shake the thoughts away and nuzzled her face into Bethany’s shoulder. Her eyes couldn’t detach themselves from the nipple though. Every time she would manage to look away, her eyes would be drawn back in due time. Bethany had continued a slow pace down the hallway and out to the kitchen

Ashley didn’t know what to expect upon seeing Elizabeth but as they rounded the corner her jaw dropped. Elizabeth looked away from the stove and over to both of them standing at the edge of the kitchen. She wiped her hands on the apron quickly and daintily picked up the hem of her skirt and pulled off a flawless curtsey. “Good evening.” She said as she bowed her head. 

Elizabeth’s first client after receiving her nanny licence fresh out of highschool had demanded she learn proper etiquette. She didn’t know at the time it was a standard practice hazing ritual to send the fresh meat to the most difficult clients. She hadn’t had to dress as a maid like this but had been required to wear dresses and skirts. The couple was an extremely influential duo who were the providers for tweener twins. The couple was practically never present and had given Elizabeth a blank check on whatever she wanted to do with the twins. Being her first, the free rain to do whatever she wanted probably had gone to her head. She often missed those tweeners, they were so pliable after a few good rounds of hypnosis and by the time Elizabeth had finished her re-training, they were 100% diaper dependent. The couple had returned and were elated with her work and the praise had gone to her head. 

Now Ashley was looking down from Bethany’s hip at the girl in the maid uniform, a large bulky diaper on display. “Is she wearing a diaper?” Ashley asked a little excitedly. 

“Yes. She agreed that what she did was wrong and to make up for it, she decided that the best recourse for her actions would be to show she’s not any better than you. As long as you’re in diapers she will be in diapers and has agreed to help out around the apartment as our maid for her stay.” Bethany explained. 

Ashley looked her over once more, noticing the chastity belt and hobble chain between her thighs. Elizabeth’s demeanour was soft and much more calm. “You’re not forcing her to do this are you?” Ashley asked. 

“Of course not. The chastity belt is because she didn’t know if she could commit fully. She didn’t want to be able to go back on her word so she asked me to make sure she wouldn’t. Isn’t that right Lizzie?” Bethany explained. 

“Yes mam.” Was her meek response as she raised her head and interlocked her finger in front of herself. 

“Okay good. I know how scary it is to be forced into a diaper now and I wouldn’t want that to happen to your sister and soil your relationship. Thank you Elizabeth for showing me your truly apologetic” Ashley said with a beaming smile that melted both women’s hearts. Her cuteness was overwhelming and acceptance of Bethany’s explanation made Elizabeth feel like this was actually not all that bad. 

“How much longer until the food is ready?” Bethany asked now. 

“About 10-15 minutes.” Elizabeth responded, the gloom surrounding her seemed to dissipate and she looked a little anxious to get back to work and finish up. 

“Alright, we’ll put on some TV for the time being.” Bethany said as she turned away to let Elizabeth finish up. There was a playpen set up in the living room but Bethany refrained from setting Ashley in it and carried the girl to the couch to sit with Ashley cuddled up on her. 

Bethany flipped on the TV and opened up their streaming service. They had been watching a show called “Compromise” together and she started up the most recent episode. It was about a free little private detective and her amazon partner. It was a really good show and it wasn’t gorey like some of the other shows. It had a very good plot that both of them seemed to enjoy but every episode ended on a cliffhanger that made you want more. 

Bethany had noticed Ashley wasn’t really paying attention to the show and was more focused on the opening in her robe. She smiled a little and shifted a bit to give Ashley a better view. She had known breast milk was like drugs to littles but didn’t know if it would have the same effect on Ashley with her amazon genes but it was clear as day that Ashley was hooked. 

Elizabeth announced that the food was ready. Bethany hoisted Ashley back onto her hip and carried her to the dining table. Elizabeth’s cheeks were getting red and she looked a little flushed Ashley noted. Bethany could see the fidgeting and Elizabeth bending her knees to rock side to side. She knew she was trying to self stimulate with the dildo inside of her and grinned a little maniacally. 

Ashley had a special chair that boosted her up enough to eat at the Amazon sized table. Bethany set her in the chair but Ashley was feeling a little woozy and off balance. She swayed a little precariously from side to side before she had to catch herself from slipping off the chair and falling to the floor. She didn’t know what was wrong with her. She had been much higher while sitting on Bethany’s hip but sitting in the chair by herself seemed to give her vertigo. 

Bethany had noticed Ashley swaying and exploded out of her chair when she had seen Ashley begin to tilt past the point of recovery and have to grab the table to catch herself. Bethany grabbed Ashley from her chair and asked if she was okay. Ashley just nodded and said she had developed some vertigo. 

Bethany feigned a worried look and carried Ashley around to the closet by the front door. She knew that the muscle relaxant was starting to take effect a bit. One of its side effects would be vertigo especially after being immobile for a few minutes and rapidly accelerated after. She popped the door to reveal the high chair they stored there so that it would be out of the way since it wasn’t in common use. “I think it might be best to use this tonight. You’re not in peak condition at the moment and no one will judge you for needing a little extra support.” Bethany said as she extracted the chair. 

The chair was wheeled over to the table and the tray pulled away. Ashley didn’t even have time to protest before she was set in the chair. There was a post that rode up between her legs that would ensure she couldn’t slip out the front. It also had the effect of pushing her diaper up against her sensitive flower which caused her to blush. Bethany snapped the tray in place quickly which gave Ashley some support. The spinning had already subsided and Ashley was feeling better. She wanted to ask if she could try her normal chair again but didn’t have time to ask before Elizabeth set a bowl of spaghetti in front of Ashley. 

She looked to Bethany who was delivered a plate and utensils just after her. Bethany picked up her fork and plunged it into the pile of noodles and gave it a swirl before bringing it up to her mouth. Ashley looked at her own serving sitting in the bowl and wondered why she hadn’t been given a plate as well. She looked to Elizabeth who was still standing by the end of the kitchen island staring out into space. “Are you not hungry?” Bethany asked, seeing that Ashley hadn’t started eating. 

“No, I am, I just need utensils, you know…” Ashley blushed bashfully as she looked down at her high chair tray. Bethany looked to Elizabeth who turned and got some utensils from the drawer and brought them over to Ashley. “Thank you Miss Lizzie.” Ashley said kindly. Bethany knew it was a malicious ploy, which peeved her a bit but Ashley was so cute and her manners were perfect.

‘Miss Lizzie’ rang out in Elizabeth’s head for a minute after Ashley had said it. Typically she hated that particular nickname, it had always bothered her for some reason. Their mother wasn’t particularly creative with naming, she is Maribeth Merlot and she gave both of her daughters names with ‘Beth’ in it, supposedly to carry on the Beth Merlot legacy. Elizabeth typically just went by Liz at work to her peers and always Elizabeth to her charges but Ashley’s adorable little ‘Miss Lizzie’ made her heart go pitter patter.

Ashley dug into the bowl and began to swirl her fork around. Typically she used the smaller forks since they fit her mouth better and she liked the method of using a spoon with a fork on spaghetti but she was hungry enough and didn’t want to look needy in front of the other two amazons. The larger forked posed its problem as she brought it up to her mouth. The spaghetti tangled around it was just as big as her mouth and as she bit down she could feel the few loose noodles hit her chin and leave a trail of red sauce before she slurped the noodles into her mouth to be chewed. And that’s pretty much how every proceeding bite went until she ate her way through the bowl. 

When she was finished her chin, nose, and cheeks had sauce trails pointed towards her mouth. Bethany had finished before her having the head start of having her fork from the get go and an appetite much bigger than Ashley’s. Bethany had got up and set her dishes in the sink and grabbed a washcloth that she wet down before returning to Ashley. She gently wiped the girl’s face clean and looked down to her onesie. “I guess we should have included a bib with your dinner.” She teased seeing the splattering of red sauce on the front of her chest. It was realistically only two or three little spots but Ashley blushed, pulling the top away from her body to inspect the damage. “It’s okay though, nothing that won’t come out in the wash.” Bethany said as she removed the tray and set the girl back on her hip. 

With a full belly, Ashley was really feeling the sleep starting to creep up. She didn’t normally get this tired this early into the evening but she justified it with the day's events. “Wanna finish our episode?”  Bethany asked as she walked back over to the couch and plopped down and adjusted Ashley into the position they had been in earlier. Bethany hit play and they watched together but only for a few minutes before Ashley was passed out again. 

Bethany smiled and stood up, cradling Ashley in her arms. She knew the girl was going to be out for the night and carried her to their bedroom. She laid Ashley on the bed and popped the buttons on the onesie and stripped her down to the diaper. She removed the socks, the slick soul proving its purpose well on the hardwood floors. Bethany snuck down to the nursery again and could hear Elizabeth in the kitchen running water and doing the dishes. Bethany grabbed what she was looking for and returned to Ashley. 

Bethany unfolded the new garment and opened its zipper. She picked Ashley’s legs up and slid it up until it covered her diaper and then carefully slid her arms in. She rolled Ashley to her side and pulled the zipper closed. It clicked at the top with a magnetic lock and a Velcro flap was pulled over the zipper. 

With Ashley now secured in the footed sleeper with built in booties and mitts she began her next experiment. She pulled out a pacifier and held it up to Ashley’s lips. She wasn’t sure if Ashley would accept it in her sleep but was willing to try. She let out a big smile when Ashley’s mouth opened to accept the large bulb and was even happier to see the shield bounce up and down on her lips as she nursed the pacifier. 

Bethany picked her back up and carried her over to the bassinet that they had in the corner of their room. It was actually Ashley’s idea to get one since she had read that it was beneficial to have a new little sleep in the same room as you during their initial stages. Ashley was laid inside gently and Bethany swept her bangs to the side to kiss her on the forehead. She probably stood there staring at her sleeping little angel for 15 minutes, taking in the glorious sight. She knew Ashley would probably be upset to wake up in the bassinet so Bethany planned to retrieve her before she woke and bring her to bed with her. 

Bethany broke out of her trance of staring at the girl when she heard a frustrated Elizabeth drop something in the kitchen. “Goodnight little Ash.” Bethany whispered before leaning down to kiss Ashley’s forehead one more time before leaving the room to go see what Elizabeth was doing.

———-

snuck a little reference in there for those who are reading PPP patreon story “Compromise.” I had started writing this before I had committed to the $5 subscription so the Elizabeth reference was a happy coincidence. I have some writings that go back to 2015 when I was writing Borderlands 2 fanfic. This story was probably started in 2021 but fell off for other stuff I became interested in… I’m ADHD and just following the dopamine… Hope it’s not a taboo but I couldn’t help it. If you haven’t read it or aren’t subscribed to PPP I recommend you do. I’m not one for paying for subscriptions usually but PPP is the best $5 I spend a month. Anyways hope y’all enjoyed.

On a side note I think I might pull out one or two of my other old stories that I’ve gone back to recently. I have four off the top of my head that have enough to establish a chapter 1 and 2.

• Like 8

Didn’t think I’d get two chapters done today but I was feeling inspired for whatever reason. 

———

Chapter 10

Bethany came out to the kitchen to see Elizabeth sweeping up a broken plate. “And what is the meaning of this?” Bethany said as she stood over the girl who was on her knees with the hand broom making sure that she got all of the broken ceramic from under the base of the cabinets. Elizabeth looked up to see Bethany had her arms crossed and had an intimidating look on her face.

Elizabeth coward on her knees and grovelled. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to.”

“If I wasn’t in such a good mood from seeing Ashley all diapered up and in a sleeper, tucked away in the bassinet I’d take you over my knee for being clumsy.” Bethany said. “Get this cleaned up properly. If Ashley accidentally got cut by a piece you missed, I don’t know what I’d do to you. My maternalistic instincts are on overdrive and it’s scary to think about what I’d be capable of for the sake of Ash. I’m already struggling to real it in with her so I don’t need any more reason to go off the deep end.”

“Yes mam” Elizabeth replied. She diligently looked underneath the cabinets for any pieces, no matter how small they may be, for a solid ten minutes before she was certain that she hadn’t missed anything. Being hunched over on her knees was not helping her current condition in the slightest. For starters, every time she shifted around, the dildo inside her would also shift. This wasn’t helping her horniness in the slightest, she was practically burning up with sexual desire and the large invader inside her womb was nothing more than torment. 

She had made the mistake of squatting first but immediately could tell the position was not good for her sphincter and it had slightly caused her muscles to relax. The suppositories had long since melted and were working their magic on her intestines and bladder. Squatting was definitely not a good position to be in which is why she was on her knees when Bethany had come in. She knew she was going to have to get back into the position to stand back up but was hoping if she hurried it wouldn’t be too bad. 

The reason she had dropped the plate was what worried her the most. The trainer had delivered its first shock but also gave two very strong pulses of vibration. She knew this meant it was going to start encouraging her more frequently to release her bladder. She quickly finished up with the dishes and went to stand by the arm of the couch Bethany was leaning on. 

Bethany was watching a war movie now that Ashley was in bed. She had always loved the gruesome battle scenes. Typically Ashley would watch through split fingers over her eyes with her but Bethany didn’t have to worry about exposing to violence now that she was tucked away soundly in bed. 

“May I please use the restroom.” Elizabeth asked as she stood with her arms folded behind her back. 

Bethany scoffed “your wearing your potty right now. You can go whenever you want.”

“A toilet Beth. Can I please use a toilet. Please. Please don’t make me use a diaper.” Elizabeth pleaded. 

“You didn’t give Ashley the choice now did you? And now something has started that may not be able to be undone. Do you know what my biggest problem is right now?” Bethany asked. 

“No?” Elizabeth meekly responded. 

“I challenged myself. I fell in love with Ashley as an Amazon. I pushed down my urges to diaper her and make her my adopted daughter. I hid from my maternalistic instincts and bottled them up. And after cramming all of that away for my love, along you come and popped that cork. Because I fell in love with her as an Amazon, I have a million emotions swirling inside of me now. I don’t want to lose my love for Ashley as the amazon but all of these desires have surged to the surface after just witnessing her fill a diaper once. I can barely control myself. I know what I’m doing is wrong but is it really. I have desires to protect her at all costs, I think I could tear down a whole country for her right now and salt the ashes. Desires to spoil her rotten. I feel like I could spend every penny I’ve ever made and ever will make on her, I’d live in a cardboard box if it meant she lived in a castle. That’s what this means to me.”

“Beth.” Elizabeth said under her breath in an almost whisper now coming to realise the severity of her sister's situation. 

“And what would you suggest I do, huh? You would probably say ‘just hit her with some hypnosis and turn her into your little girl’ or some dumb shit like that because you’re immature. This problem is something bigger than that and you don’t even understand. That’s why you're going to use your diapers how the gods intended them to be used. Because right now I don’t  even know what I’m doing.” Bethany said as tears began to form in her eyes and slip down her cheeks. 

“I’m sorry Bethany.” Elizabeth managed to get out. “I will gladly accept any punishment you deem for me.” Elizabeth bowed at the hip. 

Bethany’s tears really began to fall now, hearing the sincerity from her sister. “I’m sorry I have to take this out on you but if I don’t have some channel to vent all of this into I’m afraid I will lose the Ashley I love and am loving. I want my cake and I want to eat it too.” Bethany said through light sobs. 

“I understand.” Elizabeth said

“Let’s get you out of that diaper. Now that I’ve vented I feel more level headed. I was rash in my punishment choice and have gone too far.” Bethany said as her tears dried after a moment of sitting on the couch to reflect. 

“No. I have already made up my mind.” Elizabeth said, holding up a hand to pause Bethany. “I may be immature in the field of love and understanding but I’m mature enough to realise this is important to you. As I’ve already said I will take the punishment. I want to see you and Ashley thrive in whatever form it may be. I know we never really grew up together since we’re so far apart in age and you were moving out while I was still a little girl but we both know we want a relationship because we’re family. If I let you go back on your word here I don’t think either of us will ever be happy to call each other sisters in the future. You need a channel to vent your motherly instincts on so that you don’t go overboard on Ashley. I understand that. So I hope your motherly instincts are prepared because I can’t hold back any longer.”

With that Elizabeth squatted down and relaxed her muscles. A loud fart escaped first but right behind was a load of brown mush that began to fill the seat of her diaper. The unforgiving chastity belt only allowed the mush to push forward and back to spread out as opposed to without it, it would have allowed the seat of the diaper to sag. Elizabeth let a grunt escape her lips as she pushed out more of the load.

Pushing relaxed her kegels and soon she was flooding the front of the diaper as well. Honestly there had been a few shocks during their conversation to warn her to wet herself and they were getting to the point anyways where she was sure the next would break her concentration on holding her bladder anyways. As the liquid began to fill the front of her diaper the dildo registered the wetting and began to fire up the vibrators. Being the amazon's variant, it had much stronger motors. Elizabeth hadn't been expecting the powerful vibrations but her body welcomed it. Quickly she climbed to the edge of the cliff as vision began to tunnel. 

“That's a good girl. You're doing such a good job.” Bethany praised to help the bra fire up the vibrations on her chest. 

It was a lot of sensations all at once to be taken in. The feeling of soiling herself was strange yet erotic in a way. The vibrator was doing a bulk of the work to get her to orgasm which happened quickly due to her preheated state of two hours walking around with it inside of her and the accelerant lube she was aware of. There was something to be said about releasing her bladder at the same time as being brought to orgasm. Some claimed that squirting was similar to peeing during orgasm anyways. Also there was the sensation of the extra moisture being introduced and trapped inside the diaper against her sensitive clit. It made it seem like the whole diaper was vibrating around her hips and also intensified the feeling. 

With the vibrator at maximum speed, her eyes rolled back into her head. She couldn’t maintain her squatted position and slumped forward onto her knees after finishing off her bowels. She had no idea where all of the liquid had come from that was evacuating her bladder but it felt like it had taken forever to finish as the vibrator carried her through one long orgasm and into a second long orgasm before she was finished. 

Bethany quickly moved forward to catch Elizabeth before she could fall forward onto her face. “Geeze, after seeing both you and Ashley go through that, it makes me kind of curious.” Bethany said as she turned Elizabeth to her side so she could rest her head in her lap. 

“Honestly… that was… the best… I’ve ever… had” Elizabeth said through laboured breaths as she smiled up to Bethany. 

“Let’s get you out of this stuff and changed for bed. I’m going to hold you to what you said now. Not to mention I can’t have you running out leaving messes now that I’ve seen you can’t hold it.” Bethany teased as she stood and pulled Elizabeth to her feet and pulled her arms over her shoulder to help stabilise her. 

Bethany guided her down the hall and back to the guest room where the changing mat was still out on the floor. She began to extract Elizabeth from the articles of clothing similar to how she had Ashley in the test room until she was just left in her diaper and the bra that had been sucking away at her nipples relentlessly for five minutes straight every thirty minutes.  

“Alright, let’s talk about the rules then since you’re going to help me out. First, I will always be the one to diaper you and change you while you’re here. My body seems to have a hyper focus on the act and I’ve already gotten carried away on Ashley with her night time diaper.” Bethany said

“How so? She looked pretty normal to me.” Elizabeth asked as the chastity belt was unlocked. 

“I may or may not have used some medicated patches underneath her diaper.” Bethany said, developing a little blush of embarrassment. 

“Bethany?!” Elizabeth said, accusatorily. 

“I know. I know. It wasn’t right to drug her after I was so harsh on you. But it was like my body was on autopilot or something. I just couldn’t stop myself and I don’t know why.” Bethany said, trying to defend her actions. “It was just a sleep aid and a mild muscle relaxant. I was daydreaming of her waking up in an adorable soggy diaper that would be so cute.” Bethany said, getting noticeably excited. 

“You’re honestly beyond help.” Elizabeth teased. “Ashley is pretty stinkin’ adorable in a diaper though. Hey what do you think about me giving her some more suppositories, finish off the job on her potty training you know.” Bethany became visibly enraged before Elizabeth leaned up and karate chopped her on the top of her head. “See, if it’s not okay for me to do it, you probably shouldn't do it either.” Elizabeth was all of a sudden making some very valid points. 

“Okay.” Bethany admitted as she pulled the last tape holding the diaper. Elizabeth opened her legs and let it fall forward. “Second rule, always in diapers while we’re here at the apartment and always in your made uniform. You can dress yourself from now on after you’re in a clean diaper. I kind of figured the waist cinched was bogus, I didn’t hear you giggle even once so you don’t have to use that. I bet it would work on Ashley though.” This earned Bethany another chop. 

“Is that what that was? I kept wondering why it was moving on my sides. It probably would work on a little but I’m a little past the ticklish sides phase of life. And again, no nefarious devices for Ashley unless you run it by her and she is okay with it.” Elizabeth huffed laying back down while Bethany wiped up the remainder of the mess. “And I’m the immature one. You’re like a kid in a candy store with Ashley.”

The trainer was unlocked and slipped effortlessly out of Elizabeth was a soft moan. Bethany wiped it down with a wet wipe as Elizabeth’s eyes followed the toy. “Was it that good?” Bethany asked catching Elizabeth’s stare

Elizabeth blushed and turned away before responding quietly with “you have no idea how good. If amazon men could do what that did, the birth rates would soar.”

Bethany giggled at the comment. “So I take it, you want it back in the morning?”

“I mean, it’s up to you, as you’ve said, you’re in charge of diapering.” Elizabeth bashfully said with a huge blush turning her cheeks rosy. 

Bethany pulled out a fresh diaper for Elizabeth. In propper mommy fashion, of course it was a nighttime diaper. This one was the inverse of the diaper she had been wearing, solid white with black lace accents and of course double thick. It was slipped under Elizabeth’s cleaned bottom before Bethany leaned away to grab something else. 

“Hey, what makes you think I need that?” Elizabeth protested the addition of a thick booster pad. 

“You’re still being punished, last I checked, and I’ve been curious about the efficacy of booster pads over double diapers.” Bethany said. 

“Fine. I guess it is better than a double anyway.” Elizabeth mumbled and crossed her arms. 

“One more thing and we can get you in bed.” Bethany said as she retrieved a large buttplug. 

It was prelubed and Elizabeth didn’t have much time to protest before Bethany had it lined up and quickly pushed into her backside. The quickness reduced any pain she would’ve felt but it still caused her to bounce off the diaper and let out a yelp. 

“What was that for?” Elizabeth protested. 

“Well if you want to shit yourself in your sleep I can take it back out. You still have those suppositories running through your system. And once I seal this diaper it’s not coming back off until I get you up in the morning and put into a fresh one. I’ll allow you to use the toilet after taking the plug out. Maybe even a nice morning enema would be fun for you.” Bethany said as she performed her diapering procedure and folded the front forward to apply the tapes. 

“You’re hopeless aren’t you.” Elizabeth said hearing the mention of the enema, knowing exactly who Bethany really wanted to do it to. 

“Maybe I am, but I have to figure this all out and sort through all of this on my own.” Bethany said as she helped Elizabeth stand. It was clear the extra bulk of the diaper was a struggle for her and she had to awkwardly bow her legs out to accommodate which is one thing Bethany always loved to see. 

Elizabeth was quickly pulled into a onesie that looked similar to a maid uniform and the buttons in the crotch were snapped shut. It had frills along the waist and a ruffled rear in white lace. The short sleeves were puffy and what as opposed to the main body being black.

“You can take your hair down if you want and get to bed. As for your diaper. You are not allowed to touch it or go inside it. Understand?” Bethany commanded so that the LCU would ensure Elizabeth didn’t try anything funny. 

“I understand.” Elizabeth confirmed as she began to pull out the tight braid. 

“Goodnight Lizzie.” Bethany said as she began to leave the room and shut the door after grabbing the used diaper to dispose of outside of the room. “And thank you for helping me.” She said closing the door before Elizabeth could respond. 

“And I’m the immature one.” Elizabeth said to herself. The LCU gave her a little shock at the snarky comment. She jumped into the bed and burrowed into the sheets to feel the warm embrace of the comforter around her and quickly found herself falling to sleep. The immense amount of dopamine from the powerful orgasms pushing her into sleep despite the unfamiliar feeling of the large diaper wrapped around her hips. 

Bethany leaned against Elizabeth’s door for a moment and let out a sigh. She was happy to have vented and gotten some thoughts in order after being in practically a state of confusion all day. She returned to her room and walked over to the bassinet where Ashley was sleeping soundly. She carefully picked up the girl and wrapped her legs around her waist and pulled her head into her chest. She bounced and paced around the room gently for a few minutes while she ran through the thoughts and emotions running through her head. 

When she had things sorted out internally she carefully climbed into bed with Ashley and laid on her back with the girl on her chest. She gently extracted the pacifier and set it on the nightstand before wrapping her arms around Ashley. Bethany could feel the warmth of the diaper and she fell asleep with a small smile still on her lips.

• Like 10

I didn't get the chance to comment on the first chapter you posted, but now I got two chapters to comment on. First off, wow. I can't believe Elizabeth basically begged her sister to continue her punishment. I wonder how clear she was thinking at the time. I bet she was so humiliated by asking her sister if she could poop in the toilet and not her diaper and then be denied. I wonder if her pooping her diaper on purpose was to prove she was serious about continuing her punishment or the fact she really wanted to cum. Not only did she poop her diaper on purpose, she did it in front of her sister and then she had two orgasms in her messy diaper in front of her sister. I bet she'll later will realize she loves humiliation, the shame of being a diapered Amazon and loves pooping her diapers. I wonder if Elizabeth will make Bethany regret letting her wear big girl panties outside the house. Maybe in the morning Elizabeth will tell her sister that being allowed to poop in the big girl potty goes against her punishment and having a plug in at night does too. If she has to end up sleeping in a poopy diaper like a baby then that's what will happen. Elizabeth is lucky I wasn't there, I would have teased her by saying that she must really like her poopy diapers to make two stickies in it.

I think a happy or fair ending would be that Bethany will be able to baby Ashley like on weekends or something and pretty much treat Elizabeth like a child, toddler, baby or diapered maid depending on the way they feel, the rest of the time and Elizabeth is diapered or in pull ups the rest of the time, even when she's playing nanny. 

• Like 2

Chapter 11

Ashley’s eyes slowly began to open. She was so warm and cosy she didn’t want to wake up but the sunlight was pouring in through the windows. She blinked a few times to wipe the sleep away. She brought her hand up to rub her eyes only to find it wrapped in cloth. She inspected her hand for a moment to realise the cloth continued up from her hand and up her arm. She was worried for a moment about what was going on until she realised she was in one of the sleepers with built in mittens. It was the pink one she had picked out. It was modelled after a bunny and there was a puffy little cotton ball tail at the small of her back and the hood had floppy ears attached. 

It was now that Ashley noticed where she was laying and why it was so warm. She looked up to see Bethany’s chin and looked down to her breasts. The robe she had put on the night before had slid to the sides and now her breasts were on full display to Ashley. Ashley's mouth was beginning to water again looking at the nipples in front of her. Bethany was clearly sleeping soundly. Ashley fidgeted a little, laying on Bethany’s chest was so intimate and she had never really slept in Bethany’s arms like this before. Sure, she often was the little spoon but this was so different. Bethany’s arms were holding her in place so it wasn’t like she could escape without waking Bethany up first. 

Now Ashley’s thoughts focused on her diaper that she had almost completely forgotten about. It was a little clammy, more so than sweat would do. She had wet the bed like Bethany had predicted might happen. She blushed a little at the thought. It really wasn’t that bad was it? Bethany had prepared her for it anyway and knew it was a probability. It probably would have gone to waste if it hadn't been used. Ashley didn’t know why it would be a waste, maybe because it was something Bethany had liked and chosen for her. It felt right to use it for Bethany. She finally concluded the thought process. 

Ashley’s attention was drawn back to Bethany’s chest. She knew she shouldn’t but it was almost like her lips were being drawn in. She shifted a little more and lowered her head down towards Bethany’s breast. Her mouth opened slowly as she approached the nipple closest to her. She was pretty thirsty, and hungry at this point, she was just going to satiate that urge a little, she told herself. 

Her lips made contact with the nipple and she almost immediately began to suck. It took a few pulls before her mouth was greeted with warm milk. The few sips she had gotten the night before were nothing in comparison to the flow she was getting now. She was in heaven as she continued to suckle. Bethany let out a little moan as Ashley nursed on the teet in her mouth. Fresh from the source was so good Ashley could barely pace herself.

That’s when she felt a hand at the back of her head. It had startled her and she detached to look up at Bethany who was now awake and looking down at her.

“Most people start with good morning.” Bethany said, her morning voice was a little deeper and Ashley blushed and turned to look away. 

“I’m not going to stop you. If it’s what you want then there should be plenty. I will say though, you’re showing signs of little lactose addiction so we will have to be careful. I wasn’t sure if your amazon genes would counteract this possibility but it seems not. If we aren’t careful you could potentially become dependent on my milk. You’d lose your appetite for regular food and your body would begin to have difficulty processing it, regressing you to an infant-like stomach that can’t handle anything other than my milk. I think if it’s sporadic it shouldn’t turn into a problem but you’re going to have to be able to control yourself sometimes.” Bethany explained. 

“Elizabeth and I had a heart to heart conversation last night. She is going to help me curb my strong amazon maternal instincts by offering me a channel to let off some of my darker desires for you. She can handle it because she doesn’t have the little genes that you do. As it stands we don’t know how your genetic makeup is affecting you. Yes we know you’re little/amazon but we don’t know the ratio or how it’s playing an effect on your psyche. Is it a perfect 50/50 split or maybe it’s 30/70 or the inverse. Maybe your amazon side was strong enough to suppress your little side to make it appear as a different ratio. We don't know enough to make rash decisions and you don’t have a surrogate to vent your instincts onto.” Bethany explained to Ashley who was now contemplating and had regained some of the serious amazon facial expressions Bethany hadn’t seen since before the test room. 

“I understand.” Ashley said with her serious face. “I’m sorry for being so difficult. I know it’s hard to gauge with me and that I’m a curveball that most don’t see coming. I haven’t really thought about it from the ratio mindset before. I always thought I was right at 50/50 on my traits and just did a good job suppressing the little side.”

“You have nothing to be sorry for. I will still love you no matter what. I think we need to be honest with ourselves, we’ve both been suppressing desires to make the other happy and I think it will end up hurting us in the long run.” Bethany reassured the girl laying on her. She ran her fingers through Ashley’s hair a few times as they looked into each other's eyes. Words weren’t needed to convey the message from one another. 

“Now, it’d be nice if I didn’t have to pump this morning if you want to continue.” Bethany said, earning that adorable smile from Ashley that captured her heart.

Ashley went back to work on the nipple she had started with. Bethany let out a little gasp as Ashley latched back on. “I’m not going anywhere and it’s Saturday so there isn’t a huge rush. You can take your time babe.” Bethany said as she stroked Ashley’s hair while she nursed. Ashley heard her and slowed down a bit. It really helped her savour the moment as she began to take longer drags at the nipple for bigger gulps. 

Bethany was so excited to have Ashley nursing on her that she could have lived the rest of her life on this high point. Seeing her lips latched to her nipple, watching as her head bobbed up and down while she suckled, her intense focus on the task, and the fact that it was Ashley doing it sent waves of pleasure through Bethany’s chest. The pace Ashley was maintaining was perfect and Bethany could feel herself warming up. It was much different than having the pump do it as each pull was a little different and occasionally Ashley’s tongue or teeth would come in contact with her nipple and variate the sensations. 

Ashley was so focused on nursing she missed when the reserve went dry and continued for a minute until she became frustrated that she wasn’t getting anymore milk from the nipple. Bethany’s hands came up and pulled her face away from the teet and directed her to the other side. Ashley was so lost in the thought of nursing that she barely even realised she had been pulled to the fresh source and latched on immediately. Bethany was in throws of pleasure and breathing deeply at the sensation. She knew she wouldn’t be able to get to the edge of climax with Ashley nursing alone but she was content with this even if it left her frustrated when Ashley was done. She had some thoughts about how she might be able to overcome that particular frustration in the future but right now she was engrossed in Ashley’s nursing and didn’t want to distract the girl. 

Ashley’s pace began to slow a little and she was getting full but her body had a task at hand and she wasn’t going to give up. She barely made it to the finish line as she came back to her senses shortly after the nipple she was suckling wasn’t producing any more milk. As her trance subsided she looked up to Bethany who was rosy and breathing a little deeply. 

“Awe wou oway?” Ashley asked a little concerned about seeing Bethany in that state. Her tongue was a little numb and sore from draining both of Bethany’s breasts in one sitting and had caused her lisp to come back. 

Bethany let out a little giggle and gave Ashley’s head a little pat and “I’m fine.” Bethany sat up and pulled Ashley’s head over her shoulder and gave her back a few pats which released a burp from Ashley. Bethany continued patting Ashley’s back as she rose from the bed and picked the girl up with an arm to support her bottom. She managed to get a few more burps out of Ashley in the standing position as she bounced Ashley around the room in slow paces. 

Happy with the burping, Bethany squatted down to pick up the changing mat from the floor and straightened it out on the bed. “I couldn’t resist slipping you into this sleeper after you fell asleep last night.” Bethany said as she laid Ashley down and pulled the Velcro flap away from the zipper and fetched the magnetic key to open the sleeper. 

“It’s okay, it’s actually really cosy.” Ashley said as Bethany pulled the zipper down to extract Ashley from the sleep. 

Bethany went to work on the tapes of the diaper and remembered the patches she had applied. “You may be upset but I feel it’s only fair that I tell you in advance. Last night while I was diapering you I drugged you.” Bethany said looking a little worried about being honest. 

“How so?” Ashley asked, seeing Bethany’s concern. 

“I used some of the medicated patches from work on you. A sleep aid and muscle relaxant.” Bethany explained. “It was immature and inconsiderate of me to do that to you and I’m sorry. I don’t know what came over me and I have no excuse for my actions.”

Ashley could see how upset Bethany was with herself and formulated a reply. “It’s okay Beth, I know how strong your instincts are and that you've been struggling with keeping them in check. Honestly, it was one of the best nights of sleep I’ve had in a long time so I’m not upset with you.” Ashley said to calm Bethany’s worries. Ashley’s amazon side was showing again and Bethany knew that Ashley was being serious. 

“Okay, thank you for your understanding.” Bethany said as she pulled the soaked diaper from underneath Ashley. She peeled the spent patches off each thigh and stuck them to the wet diaper that she folded onto itself and taped closed. She was a little surprised that Ashley had filled the diaper so thoroughly in her sleep. L “Let’s go take a bath and then I have to go take care of Lizzie.”

Ashley slid down to the floor from the bed after Bethany had run a wet wipe around her hips to get her partially cleaned up and walked to the bathroom with Bethany who immediately shed her robe that was already pretty much undone. Ashley felt so free without a diaper causing her to waddle but also like she was missing something. She watched Bethany strip out of her panties and couldn’t help staring at her incredible physique. Ashley was no slouch either but after her stint in the military she didn’t frequent the gym as much as she’d like or as much as Bethany. 

Bethany’s form was flawless, in Ashley’s eyes she was a goddess of perfectly toned muscle. Her skin was so smooth she looked to be carved from marble. As she had her back to Ashley, putting her hair up into a messy bun, Ashley admired the perfect lines of her back muscles that flowed down into her wide hips. Ashley wasn’t sure how she had landed Bethany as she was constantly being swooned over by both men and women. When Bethany turned around to look at Ashley and caught her staring she gave that big reassuring smile that Ashley loved. “Are you going to get ready too?” Bethany asked as Ashley realised she had been frozen to the floor and not put her hair up yet.

Bethany turned on the water to the tub and stepped into the water closet to relieve herself. Ashley had used the diaper throughout the night so she didn’t feel a need to go and decided to brush her teeth. She had multiple stools around the apartment to be able to use the amazon sized amenities and climbed up her bathroom one to grab her toothbrush and toothpaste while the water warmed up. She had finished with her teeth by the time Bethany stepped out of the lavatory. She tested the water and popped the plug in the tub. It felt nice to be in a bit of their normal routine, both of them thought. 

Bethany added a bit of their bubble bath mixture to the water as the tub filled. She helped Ashley into the tub before going to brush her teeth herself. She finished and slipped into the water behind Ashley and held her in her arms as they both relaxed and soaked in the warm water. 

Bethany grabbed the loofah and dipped it in the water and gathered up some of the bubbles that had formed. She gently scrubbed Ashley’s back then handed it to her to do the rest of her body and then returned the favour for Bethany’s back. They laid back again once they had rinsed the soap off themselves and continued to relax. Ashley’s eyes were fluttering a bit as she fought off sleep while leaning against Bethany. She had a full belly and was nice and comfortable in Bethany’s lap with the warm water. 

“I’m going to do what I please with you again if you keep falling asleep in the bath.” Bethany teased gently into Ashley’s ear. 

“That’s fine, just let me take a little nap.” Ashley said with a groan and finished with a yawn. 

Bethany raised an eyebrow, was she just given permission for free reign? She was a little giddy with the ideas of what to do but had to pump the brakes, she couldn’t abuse her power. Her gears were turning as she laid in the tub. Ashley shifted a little and rolled to her side and then all the way so that she was laying her face against Bethany's stomach. She had already fallen back asleep! Bethany let out a little giggle at the girl sleeping on her stomach as they laid in the tub. 

She relaxed for a few more minutes before she decided to get out before she started to get wrinkly. She carefully pulled Ashley up to her chest so that she could get a good hold on the girl before rising out of the. She stood there for a minute to drip dry in the tub before stepping out. It was a bit chilly to be wet and standing in the open air naked but Ashley’s warmth against her seemed to warm her entire body. Still, she hurried to grab a towel and wrapped it around herself and Ashley. 

She carried Ashley out into the bed and laid the towel down on the changing mat before laying Ashley down on top. She swaddled the girl in the towel to keep her warm while she went to the closet to pick out an outfit. She looked out at Ashley laying on the changing mat and her hand began to travel down her stomach. She rarely masterbated these days, mostly occupied by keeping up with Ashley’s sex drive. Her fingers found their way to her sex and began to rub circles. “It’s a shame you’re sleeping or you’d get to witness a great show.” Bethany whispered to Ashley across the room as she began to pick up the pace. 

She leaned against the doorframe of the closet and began to pick up pace. She used her left hand to slide two fingers inside of herself and brought her right hand down to focus on her clit. It didn’t take her long to bring herself to orgasm after the years of practice she had on herself. She arched her heels and pressed her back into the doorframe, closing her eyes to let the pleasure wash over her. She managed to stifle any loud moans and was quickly coming down from the high. “It was your fault anyways from getting me so worked up this morning.” Bethany said to herself or so she thought. 

Ashley had been awake the whole time. Getting swaddled had broken her short nap but she was cost and figured she could fall back asleep if she didn’t move too much. She was just feigning sleep to see what Bethany had in mind for her today. She wanted to know how far Bethany would go after her confession this morning. It took everything in her power not to jump off the bed and go to Bethany to help her as she heard the wet slapping of Bethany obviously masterbating. She had peaked a little and could feel the heat building inside of her herself as she watched Bethany bring herself to orgasm none the wiser to the peeper laying on the bed. 

Ashley had closed her eyes again just before Bethany looked her way after coming back down onto her feet. She had felt like she had been watched and Ashley’s breathing was a little off for her to be sleeping she now recognized. She smirked a little, if Ashley thought she could get away with pretending to sleep she would see how far Ashley was willing to go with it. 

Bethany pulled on a fresh, pure white, lacy g-string that was practically see through and barely covered her mound. Her black very well groomed landing strip was blatantly obvious through the material. She hadn’t always been a fan of the string that seemed to cut between her butt cheeks but had started to become more accustomed to it after seeing Ashley wear them for her frequently. She smirked a little considering Ashley would now be wearing the complete opposite, at least for the next couple of days while she regained her control. Bethany next pulled on the matching bra, it was thin and her nipples were clearly poking through the material. Since Ashley had developed such a fascination with her breast due to their milk, she’d taunt Ashley with her visible nipples throughout the day and see if Ashley had the restraint to hold back.

She sorted through the clothes to find something suitable for the day and settled on some jean short shorts that barely covered her ass and allowed the g-string hip supports to be visible hanging onto their hips above the waistband. She pulled the strings up a little after getting the shorts on. They clearly rose up around her hips and dipped back below the shorts line and down to her ass crack. She pulled on a short, tight, white crop top that barely covered her bra and she was happy to see the two points were still visible. She picked out a set of tall strappy white heels that wrapped around her ankles and up her calf. 

She let her hair down from its messy bun and used a white scrunchy to pull her hair into a nice single ponytail. She admired herself in the mirror for a minute or two and struck a few poses, knowing Ashley was peeping again now. She felt a little slutty to dress this way and rarely did anymore since she had grown out of the clubbing phase but she knew what this outfit would do to Ashley and it would further secure her position as the mature older sister to Elizabeth being allowed to pick her own outfit and dress this way. 

Bethany returned to Ashley’s position on the bed and stood over her for a minute. “What should we dress you up in today?” She questioned out loud. “A diaper is guaranteed, maybe we’ll make you mommy’s twin!” Bethany said, using a little emphasis on ‘mommy’s’.

Bethany reached down and picked up the diaper she had first picked out for Ashley the previous evening and held it in her hands. The soft plastic and crinkle it gave to her fingers was pleasant as she began to unfold it. She extracted Ashley from the towel and made sure she was centred on the changing pad before slipping the diaper under her bottom. She had her prepped in a flash and was sealing the diaper up quickly. She went to the closet and pulled out one of Ashley’s bras. She had a sizable enough chest to require the support, without it she most definitely would end up with a sore back,  and carefully pulled her into it. Bethany was planning on the inverse colour scheme to her own outfit so naturally the bra was black but just as sheer as her own. She fetched a black crop top from Ashley’s side of the closet and pulled her into it. She did up the platinum blonde hair similar to her own with a black scrunchy and then picked her up to walk down to the nursery to find some bottoms that would be appropriate for her diaper.   

Ashley wriggled a bit in Bethany’s arms faking that she was stirring awake but didn’t open her eyes. Bethany entered the nursery and moved over to the closet with an outfit in mind already. It was kind of absurd how much they had already bought together. Since Bethany covered all of the bills easily, Ashley’s paycheck was free to be used however she wanted. Bethany didn’t know if Ashley had been unintentionally buying clothes in her own size but a vast majority of the outfits had been Ashley’s purchases with Bethany only weighing in on some of the choices when she found something too cute to pass up. 

Bethany pulled a pair of shortalls from a hanger ripped the tag off after laying Ashley on the changing table. She threaded her legs through the opening and up over the diaper before sitting the girl up to pull the shoulder straps over and click them into their locking attachment points. The shortalls had a butt flap that could be opened for diaper changes when needed. Bethany sneakily opened up one of the buttons holding it closed so she could check Ashley’s diaper easily and it wouldn’t be immediately noticed by her. 

A pair of white socks with ankle drills were pulled on and Bethany picked out a pair of black Velcro sneakers that had white lights that would flash as Ashley moved around. She’d put them on when Ashley was “awake” and ready to move around.Bethany was pretty proud of handiwork and swooned over Ashley’s cuteness being her little twin. 

Since Ashley was playing a game with her pretending to be asleep Bethany pondered setting her in the crib to teach her a lesson and to make her commit to the nap she had lied about but had a better idea. She carried Ashley out to the playpen and lowered the girl in. She set in a few toys that would be her entertainment for the time being before she left the girl to go take care of Elizabeth. 
——-

I’ll get back around to tormenting Ashley soon enough… giving her a breather and focusing on Elizabeth for the time being. I know what’s in the second case still but it might be a while until I come around to exposing it.

• Like 10

At least they're communicating and I'm glad Bethany is holding herself back. I just hope that Ashley can rain in some of her Little instincts before they basically take over. 

I can't wait for the next chapter. I can't wait to see what she finds when she goes into her sister's room. I know Bethany said she couldn't touch her diaper or put her hand inside it, but she never said she couldn't hump her pillow or something. I wonder how well that plug is and if Elizabeth could push enough to be able to push it out and if so I wonder if she did. Can't wait.

• Like 1

I have to say, this story is very well written.  I don't know how you've done it, but describing Ashley's breast experiences with Bethany has me coming back for more.  I'm looking forward to reading of the after-effects of such luxury.  Ash seems to be coming around to the life of a pampered Little, through baby steps.  With such care by Bethany, who wouldn't submit to such?  

I really think that Bethany needs to tell Ashley everything in regards to her sister, including giving her suppositories, using the trainer and especially the LCU. And tell her everything that happened, and don't skip the part where her sister decided to continue her punishment and right afterwards purposely pooping her diaper and peeing in it then had two orgasm in it. 

I am curious though, does the LCU only work if it's Bethany giving the orders or does it work if it's an Amazon giving the order or just anyone? If it is only Amazon's that it will accept orders from, what basis does it use to determine an Amazon? Is it purely on height or facial/body features? What intrigues me is would it work if it's Ashley giving the orders? If it's supposed to only work if an Amazon is giving the orders and recognizes said Amazon using facial/body features then it just might see Ashley an Amazon. Though it might just be a list inputed using a computer or phone telling it who can give the orders. Probably need a full name, a full profile pictures of the person and probably a recording of their voice for voice recognition that kind of creates a file for each person allowed to give the orders.

Also would Bethany expect her sister to obey Ashley either as Ashley as the "big sister" or adult? I can imagine Ashley ordering Elizabeth to stand in the corner or even change her diaper. Of course Elizabeth would have to help with the change, like hold her legs up and stuff.

1 hour ago, ozziebee said:

I have to say, this story is very well written.  I don't know how you've done it, but describing Ashley's breast experiences with Bethany has me coming back for more.

Thank you😍. It means a lot to get validation. I worry if my writing is not up to other’s standards but being able to see view counts and likes and getting appreciative comments  is really inspiring. The other places I’ve posted stories before don’t have a system or a community like daily diapers that’s so supportive so it’s really helped me keep writing where my other works died off or we’re short single chapter events.

3 hours ago, Guilend said:

At least they're communicating and I'm glad Bethany is holding herself back. I just hope that Ashley can rain in some of her Little instincts before they basically take over. 

Communication is important and I like how it develops characters when they’re honest with one another. My least favorite thing is misunderstanding between characters that get dragged out. Hurts my wittle heart to see characters accidentally hurting each other because they just won’t talk things out. Yeah it builds great suspense and when it gets resolved it feels so good but that suspense up to that point will darn near take me out. As such as find it hard to build that long standing suspense. 

17 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I really think that Bethany needs to tell Ashley everything in regards to her sister, including giving her suppositories, using the trainer and especially the LCU. And tell her everything that happened, and don't skip the part where her sister decided to continue her punishment and right afterwards purposely pooping her diaper and peeing in it then had two orgasm in it.

for reasons stated above I’m aiming to start the bridge mending in chapter 12. Have some more ideas for the LCU and definitely some more fun with it planned. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DL_Ash said:

Communication is important and I like how it develops characters when they’re honest with one another.

Yeah, I think you're doing good. You have a nice pace with everything so it's not too drawn out and not so fast that everything feels rushed or information compacted. And just enough suspense. 

1 hour ago, DL_Ash said:

for reasons stated above I’m aiming to start the bridge mending in chapter 12. Have some more ideas for the LCU and definitely some more fun with it planned.

Good and the LCU has so much potential. I love it. Even to use it with consent in a scene or something would be fun.

Most people when reading a story they imagine themselves either as the protagonist or an invisible sidekick that's along for the ride, I'm the last one lol. However in the diaper dimension, when I read a story from a new author that's created their own version of it I always try and see how I'd fit into that world. Most think of themselves as a Little or Tweener in the diaper dimension, myself, I am an Amazon. Usually an Amazon with a diaper fetish, with a spanking, humiliation kinks added in and I always wonder in these different versions how I'd fit in. Like obviously I'd have to hide my fetish, but would I even be able to indulge in it without getting caught and if I did get caught what would be the ramifications of it.

In this world you mentioned that the current country sent convicts to another country to be regressed, is it illegal for an Amazon to wear and use diapers that isn't for medical purposes, I assume in most of these stories that Amazon's have long cured any Amazon incontinence problems. What would be the consequences of an Amazon being discovered having a diaper fetish? Would the be sent to that other country?