LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Northshore GoSupreme

DailyDi

Been testing these pull-ups the last few days as a possible replacement for my usual Abena pants which are getting to be too expensive. So far they have performed really well, but I must say the biggest difference is comfort: Northshores are SOOOO soft, like real cotton.

northshore-gosupreme-pullons-black-combo.jpg

• Like 2

I'm curious. I thought Abena's were cheaper than the Northshore's, or is it the supplier's cost differential? I find Better Dry to be an exceptional value, especially from XP Medical. Is that just me or what?

On 10/23/2023 at 3:27 PM, ppdude said:

I'm curious. I thought Abena's were cheaper than the Northshore's, or is it the supplier's cost differential? I find Better Dry to be an exceptional value, especially from XP Medical. Is that just me or what?

Right now Abena's are hard to find as they changed the packaging and pack count. Only Amazon and Carewell seem to have them, and they are $35 a bag. Northshore are $30.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, olympus said:

Are they able to handle large voids?

They hold a lot, but absorb slower than diapers, so no intentional bladder dumps. I wear these for daytime leaks.

Those are my favorite pull-ups! ❤️They're soft and comfy, one of the most absorbent pullups I've ever worn, and they fit me like a glove. But everybody's body is shaped different and everyone's needs are different. I'm glad to hear so far they're working for you, and I hope they keep working for you!