LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dreams And Diapers

Hi folks. I just had a really vivid diaper dream. I dreamt that everywhere I went, women knew that I wore diapers. In the store, library, restaraunt, women would come up to me and ask me if I needed a diaper change. My wife was in the dream as well and she would always tell them that she had just put me in a fresh diaper and didn't need a change. I wasn't wearing any special clothing or anything to denote that I was a diaper wearer, but women just knew that I wore. Strange eh? I also remember feeling really embarassed about the whole thing. :blush:

A dream I had a few months ago involved my buddies wife. She knows that I wear diapers but in this dream she was wearing diapers. I can remember talking to her in the kitchen of their house about regualr daily things when there was this awful smell. I asked her about it and she said it was no problem, she had just filled her pants. I was all nonchalant and asked her if she would like to be changed. She agreed and we waddled off to her bedroom where she had a changing area set up. I can remember that she was both wet and messy. We continued to have meaningless conversation while I cleaned her up, powdered her, and put her in a fresh diaper. I also remember the diaper she wore was an adult sized Huggies, but they were the old, thick kind with crinkly cover. Afterwards, we both went on like it never happened.

How about you? Do you dream about diaper wearing?

• Like 1

I've been reading this thread for the last couple of days and you guys have been like.. putting dreams in my head or something.

Night before I dreamed I was walking around in a diaper and then last night I dreamed I was in a college dorm and another girl wanted me to put one on so I could make out with her (I wish).

Ive had too many dreams to count lately, and past. Sometimes its me making out with a girl and us both in diapers. Other times, its just me and a girl hanging out in diapers. Other times it me by myself in them. They are enjoyable, seeing as I dont always have opportunes to wear because of money or roomate situations, but for me, they are quite commonplace but didnt become so until I started wearing again at age 20. Thats my contribution. B)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

usual dream of my girlfreind realizing i have this fetish and asking if i want her to buy me diapers, even though she has no desire to wear herself. i humbley reply yes, not knowing what her answer will be. that evening she returns home and diapers me. i try to kiss her and i am told no, if i want to be a baby i can't be with a big girl like her. she then makes me please myself for her in my diaper, talking condensending babytalk at me the whole time. when i am done i am rediapered and allowed to watch her please herself, but only watch as i'm not nearly man enough to please her. she puts the pacifier in my mouth and i'm left to do nothing but sit and watch at how hot she is.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey now.....Philadelphia area here.

In my dreams I am almost always in just my diapers and plastic pants, shoes and socks....just like in real life. It seems that my diapered lifestyle is continuous 24/7.

The neat thing is that I usually have really cool and fun dreams that are adventurous. Rarely do I ever have a nightmare...but even those have been cool because I can do lucid dreaming when I realize that I am in a dream state.

I'm sort of a closet diaper lover... and I still don't really like myself for enjoing it. You know, the whole "I wish I was normal" thing? Anyways, I OFTEN have dreams where I get to wear a diaper, and then I think to myself "Well I HAVE to use it then!"

Problem is, I wake up and have actually ejaculated on my bed. Embarrassing? Ya, ridiculously so, especially since I'm 20!

I mean, some people on this board might love to have such a dream, but when I don't actually wear them in real life - it's almost like waking up in a wet bed again. I don't really know what to do :(

Thanks for all the support though everyone.

I have had several, usually variants upon a theme.

They involved me at my parents house, wearing a diaper in bed, and eventually walking around with just a diaper and shirt on. My whole family is there, but no one says anything. There are also packages of diapers everywhere, dozens of them. Early in the dream I try to hide them, but no matter how many I move there are always more.

I had a dream, actually 2 dreams, the first one I was teaching a class, I was reclined on a couch with my diaper in full view, no body seemed to care, then my first wife stormed in very angry, threw some plastic pants at me and said that she was leaving. The second one I don't remember the details, I only remember waking up worried that my current wife would find out that I like to ware diapers, I don't think that she would handle it well, and I can't tell her about these dreams.

Abosolutly, I have diaper dreams I have dreamed about wearing diapers to bed and my wife waking me up to change them. Great dream. Also I have had dreams about friends finding out. Some are positive (they start wearing diapers too) , some are negative ( the mock me).

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a few dreams along the way, and then a few in quick succession lately, which made me decide to go ahead and sign up here. I can't remember all of them...usually it's no big deal I'm wearing one, tho. Often I don't have anything over it, so people can see it, but they don't care.

I remember clearly pooping in one in a dream once, completely involuntarily, tho. I don't normally like to mess a diaper, but in that dream it felt nice. I think I've wet a couple of times in dreams (and also dreamed that I was peeing in one form or another several other times). When I've woken up from those, I'm always worried that I've wet the bed, but so far that hasn't happened. And if anybody has any insight as to why peeing might appear in my dreams frequently, I'd love to hear it :)

Anyway, the diapers are usually very thick, the way I like them (or at least like to fantasize about them), and often enough are kindof big, sometimes baggy. Once or twice I've had a weird effect of sortof being able to see the inside of the diaper in my mind's eye while dreaming.

I guess in some ways, I dream about diapers being how I'd like them to be: very thick, very strong and leak-proof, and perfectly acceptable in any situation, public or private. With any luck, I'll remember one more clearly soon, or have another that I can share. The last dream that would be at all related to this that I can remember clearly was a bit...kinkier, or more extreme in a way... I enjoyed it, tho.

Yes, I have had various diaper dreams along the way. I believe I even had some before I really got interested in diapers again. I don't remember most of my dreams. However, there was one in particular that really struck me. It stuck with me so long that I actually wrote out the details of the dream and actually continued on with the dream and made a story out of it. I entitled it "My Diaper Dream". I actually started a website where I am typing out the story. When I get a good portion of it done, I will let you know what the site is so anyone who wishes to read it can. It is basically about a girl who used to live down the street from where I grew up as a kid. In my dream I find out her and her sister both still wear diapers and the two of us start a relationship when she gets me back into diapers. That is one dream I wish had been true because she was a beautiful girl. I still have the odd dream, but not as much as I used to. I guess it is because I wear diapers as much as I can and have gotten used to the feeling of being in a diaper.

Dream on Diaper Lovers all over!!! -_-:angel_not:

I remembered the dream I had the other night involving diapers. I don't think I actually had one on in the dream, tho. I was somewhere with a group of people, and chatting with a guy who liked them, and had one on. He said he liked to use one while riding in a car, so I agreed to drive around a bit, just around a few blocks in the local city. I had a much nicer car than I really do. He was squatting on the passenger seat while he messed his diaper, and I came back to the place where everyone was, and as we came inside, I realized he was kindof smelly, and I hoped the smell hadn't gotten stuck in my car. I moved to sit somewhere across the room with some other people, but his odor started to spread, other people noticing it and starting to complain, although they didn't know what the source was. He seemed rather pleased with himself, tho.

Not really the best dream, for me at least. I don't like the stinky aspects, and I felt like the guy in my dream was being inappropriate, deriving pleasure out of subjecting others to his stink. I suppose it represents the line I see in this kink and many others, just of how much is ok depending on where you are and what's going on.

• 2 weeks later...

I never had a 'wet' dream before, and hoenstly it was sorta odd being a guy and when i was in elementary school my friends would joke about having them in a funny way. In an odd sense I felt left out I guess, but 2 weeks ago I had the famous dream where you thought you were wearing a diaper, and felt yourself start wetting the bed, but actually weren't. I must have got carried away, and to my surprise woke up with a small sticky spot. I was wearing a diaper to sleep that night, but ended up taking it off because I woke up and peed, then waking up again that morning I wish I would have had one on lol. But anyways, long story short, yeah I have dreams related to one another on seldom occasions.

I've had one wert dream in my life. It sucked cause I just HAD to be in the living room on my mom's couch that night.... ugh! It was also a LOT!

• 3 years later...

Well... No sense in making a new topic, I guess...

Now, I'm a lucid dreamer (apparently self-taught [but more along the lines of "I stumbled upon the ability" than "I learned how to do it"]). So I've gotten used to twisting and warping my dreams to suit my own interests most of the time. Although, sometimes a nifty dream comes along and I just go with it to see where it leads.

A lot of my not-so-random dreams involve various characters I write about (non-diaper related stories). Often, my stories come from my dreams, with some minor tweaking of details to make them make more sense, or to add explosions, gunfights, car chases, and whatnot into otherwise boring dreams. At times, the coherency of these dreams is such that if not for the fact that I'm talking to a flamethrower wielding pyromaniacal vixen and wielding an energy cannon, I could swear that it was real... But there's usually a noticeable separation from these dreams and my diaper dreams. Those tend to be more random, with harder to grasp plots. But sometimes these two dreamworlds collide (often to the dismay of my poor chars who wind up diapered [they sometimes threaten me into lucidifying them free of the dream and I really don't want to try to write for a char who's mad at me, for fear of writer's bock]). Though, there are a few who understand the fact that it is just a dream and that I'm not consciously making them wear diapers.

Now, there is another reoccurring char who shows up in my dreams from time to time. She's actually something of an AB, but usually only when the dream doesn't involve kicking ass. I haven't written any stories about her as of yet... I figure if there's anything to the theories about dream meanings, that she's probly a manifestation of my ideal dream girl... The dreams involving her are rather unique in that they're the only ones that I've never been able to lucidify at will. So often in these, I also tend to wear diapers, too.

Recently, I think my love of diapers crashed into my wolf obsession... The result was a very weird dream taking the form of an international contest for "wolf people" (ranging from humans who like wolves to werewolves and furs). It turned out that all of the contestants were also into diapers, resulting in competitions like seeing what team could clear more bags of diapers out of a warehouse in a certain timeframe. We won by using my truck and another teammate's El Camino, while everyone else was just carrying them out (there was no rule against using vehicles). All in all, it was a fun dream. Now... If only the genesplicing would translate to real life... Consarnded dream/reality barrier...

By now, I've probly got some of you questioning my sanity... Welcome to the club... Sanity's an abstract concept, anyway... But there are others who write or draw from their dreams. Phantasm, Terminator, Predator, and many of Stephen King's works were spawned by dreams.

I had a dream last week about diapers. In my dream, I had lost my pants and my diaper was in full view and I was trying to find my way home without being seen. Then my parents show up to give me a ride and I'm standing there in full view trying to hide my diapers. It was a weird dream that really made no sense, but that's how dreams work I guess.

Last night I dreamt that every world ruler colaborated in discontinuing the use of feminine hygien products, i.e tampons and pads, and introduced pul-ups and diapers to the women of the world as the only type of product they could use to contain their cycles. Therefore, on any given 7 day period, any given woman or teen age girl will end up wearing a diaper. Some of them decided to wear full time because of the conviniece of not have to use public facilities. Others figured out that they are handy during alergy season, when they sneeze so hard that they lose control of their bodily functions. All in all, it appears that all adolecent and adult women, alike, end up wearing diapers, for the rest of their natural lives.

Very weird dream, or just a very vivid imagination? I don't know, but it was exciting none the less. :)

Sadly I don't remember most of my dreams :( The few I do remember I can't recall for long after waking. There's a few which stand out- such as my siblings dropping by my bedroom one at a time as I'm putting my pants on over my diaper while laying on my bed :lol: They look, their facial expression is strange, but they don't mention the diaper when we speak :rolleyes: Then there's the one when my Mom sees my plastic pants when I bend over at her house :blush: and she asks me if I'm wearing a diaper :o I woke up with a start so I don't know what happened next but I don't lie to Mom ^_^

I remember parts of dreams where I knew I was wearing in public but nobody else did and I was peeing as I stood there and talked :D Some of those seemed normal, some I worried if I'd leak, and once it seemed like I peed for a full minute or more without leaking which slowly shocked me to the point where I almost couldn't talk anymore- I was afraid the the woman I was speaking with would ask if I was OK and I didn't want to have to answer that question :roflmao: In that one I could feel my diaper swelling to a huge thickness which I hoped she didn't notice as well :P I have weird dreams- maybe that's why I don't often remember them as unbelievable as they are!

I don't want to do 'lucid dreaming'- it wouldn't feel right to me to manipulate anyone else, even if just in a dream. I'll just take it as it comes and hope the nightmares are few ;)

Bettypooh

Although diaper dreams are rare, I did have a few the other night (I tend to wake up a few times during the night,

but some common theme runs through most of my dreams when I fall back to sleep). In some, the dream wasn't

about diapers per se - it was just that all I was wearing was a diaper as I went through whatever the dream was about.

In a couple, I was trying to keep the diapers hidden from display (I was wearing jeans over the diaper in one, and

nothing over the diaper in the other).

Was the kind of night that I was wishing that I was wearing my diapers. sigh.

i'm on vicodin for a real bad tooth ache and vicodin always makes me have crazy vivid dreams.. more vivid than they normally are....

ive had numerous dreams in which diapers were integrated into them.... sometimes, diapers aren't in them at all, but there sa lot of 'ab' themed undertones.

i had a dream a few weeks ago where my boyfriend and i rented a house, or bought it, or something tlike that.. and when we were moving in, we were told the previous owners had a daycare in the basement and never dismantled it, so if we wanted to we could keep all the stuff down there.

In the basement was a giant ball pit, and all sorts of toys and games and stuff for toddlers, including a mini indoor playground with a slide and tunnels to crawl through.. i immediately started playing down there, course thats when i woke up.

so no diapers in that dream, but still pretty ab oriented in my mind.