LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Think plain diapers?

A little saddened today. For years my go to diaper was Barebum (excellent fit) and Dry24/7. About 1 year ago Barebum was discontinued, 6 months ago Dry24/7 was discontinued and now BetterDry is now on the chopping block.

All 3 diapers were excellent, especially when they were lower cost for a premium diaper.

So now my top 3 are gone and  I'm struggling to find another REASONABLE cost diaper. Are there any suggestions? 

• Like 1

NorthShore Supreme? They use the same tab-on-a-tab system that BetterDry does. They're not as expensive as the MegaMax, I find them very comfortable, and they hold a fair amount - honestly I find the MegaMax has too much capacity sometimes, and I end up having to change before the diaper is out of runway, because it's become too bulky or I just don't want to go out somewhere in a stale diaper I've had on for 10 hours already. I would bet the Supreme is equal to a BetterDry, or maybe holds a bit more. 

Where I live (Canada), the Supreme's are about 35 cents more per unit than the BetterDry when bought by the case. 

Another option might be the Tranquility ATN... they're not as good as a Supreme or a BetterDry, but they have the same tabs, a similar feel, and they cost about $2 each up here in the frozen North. An ATN comes in at 50 cents less per diaper than a BetterDry would up here. 

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't hear anything about Better Dry going away.  A great diaper at a great price is the Adventure Puffs diaper.  They're not plain,  but they are a great diaper in my opinion.