LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you have a diaper can, bin or pail, and if so, do you enjoy emptying it?

Do you have a diaper can, bin or pail, and if so, do you enjoy emptying it?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a diaper can, bin or pail, and if so, do you enjoy emptying it?

• No, I don't have a dedicated diaper can, pail or bin.
    • Yes, I have a dedicated diaper can or pail, and in some weird way, yes, I enjoy emptying it.
    • Yes, I have a dedicated diaper can or pail, but, no, I don't particularly enjoy emptying it.
    • I have a dedicated diaper can or pail, but my caregiver/spouse/parent/big is the one who empties it.

1 hour ago, Gejoe said:

Never been a problem, and since I can no longer cum they come out of the dryer white and soft.

Maybe it's cooler there? I tried to not put them in water and I really Love the smells, but they turned a brown hard cloth. So I was a little scared to do it without water, I just add about  a cup of bleach to keep them from being molded etc.

On 11/4/2023 at 3:35 PM, foreverdl said:

Maybe it's cooler there? I tried to not put them in water and I really Love the smells, but they turned a brown hard cloth. So I was a little scared to do it without water, I just add about  a cup of bleach to keep them from being molded etc.

No it is plenty hot in the summer. What I do when it is warm I put my morning diaper in my container and let it sit for a day to mellow then I hang them out to dry on the line then put them back. At times I will have two or three pee stained diapers hanging on the line. Love the smell of my dried pee when I go to wash them. In cool weather they just go in the container wet. By the end of the week they have the stinky ammonia smell which is ok but not my favorite.

I have a diaper pail in my bathroom - my night nappy goes into it just before I get into the shower.  It holds four of my cloth nappies before I need to do the laundry so I normally do a nappy wash a couple of times each week.  The top seals well so the bathroom doesn't build up any ammonia smell although I wouldn't mind if it did 😉

On 11/6/2023 at 3:18 PM, Gejoe said:

No it is plenty hot in the summer. What I do when it is warm I put my morning diaper in my container and let it sit for a day to mellow then I hang them out to dry on the line then put them back. At times I will have two or three pee stained diapers hanging on the line. Love the smell of my dried pee when I go to wash them. In cool weather they just go in the container wet. By the end of the week they have the stinky ammonia smell which is ok but not my favorite.

I would do the same as you described , but not sure if I can hang them out of the way of my wife. She's not even into my minor ,, and I mean minor smells coming from my room, see I have a room that I will play in ,, not as much as I used to, but its my storage and play room . But I have to keep the pee smells under control . Just for her. I do respect her and try to keep the pee smells under control as best as I can. 

• Like 1