LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered October challenge

Now that I have been to the office wearing a diaper a couple of times, I think I'm ready to start my challenge of being diapered all of October, including at work and social gatherings.

My wife is even trying to come on board, yesterday before we went to visit the Movie Park Germany with the family, she asked if I had a clean diaper on, later that day in the Park she asked if I didn't need to put on a clean one too. I had packed a spare Tena Super in our day-bag with her full knowledge. She doesn't check my diaper but having her ask is enough to lift my heart each time. This happens only occasionally though.

The other night I went to an ex-pat party in a bar in Town with about 20 people, I thought about not wearing, it was still September, but came to the conclusion that as I was contemplating to be in diapers for the whole of October and had been for 10 days already why skip?

Sitting on a barstool with my legs a little spread I did start to notice the diaper bulge in my crotch, if people would pay attention it's more visible than my slightly more padded butt. I'll adjust my position in future or place my hands in my lap.

So far I have not experienced any problems or embarrassments, the more I wear I think less about being in a diaper. It's now just part of my Daily routine, before bed I wash under the shower, dry off and put some baby oil over the diaper area, put on a night time diaper covered by plastic pants and a tight boxer short. In the morning I get up and put on jogging pants to hide the bulge of my wet diaper, have coffee with my wife and start to get the kids ready for daycare. At some point I take a shower and go through the washing and oiling routine, put on a Tena Super and go of to work. At work I usually have a change around lunchtime, freshen up with some wet-wipes, in the evening the whole routine starts over again.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Congrats! I remember those first few weeks - every new experienced tackled in a diaper is an accomplishment. It's great that your wife is trying to participate; my wife puts up with it but won't take part, other than to offer me an occasional sarcastic comment, but I'll even take those happily, because it means that diapers are part of my life and part of our "new normal" (although I guess the "new" is wearing thin... it's been about 4.5 years now). She has added diaper cream and baby powder to the shopping list, too. Baby steps, lol. 

I believe that you will come to realize, over this period, that, although it seems obvious to you that something is different down there, everyone else will be oblivious, or, they won't put two and two together, or, even if they do, they won't care. The key is not to become cavalier about it, but also, not to be obsessed with if your diaper is detectable under every circumstance. Real enjoyment of "this" came for me when wearing diapers became normal, and I was comfortable and capable of being myself, in practically all situations, while secretly wearing baby pants. I even forget about them from time to time now, and then it's a bit of a lowkey thrill to move or shift or whatever, and be reminded that, hey, I'm still in diapers. Or, I'll be doing something, nonchalantly dribbling away, and then will have to think for a moment about which diaper I have on... "What did I put on this morning... hmmm.... Rearz, I think, a white one, probably an Inspire. it's noon, I think I'm still good for a couple of hours at least..." or "Oh yeah, I put on a slim, 'visiting the in-laws' diaper this afternoon, I should probably change it before we go out for dinner..." 

I've found that onesies - diaper shirts, snap-T's -  help a lot, with respect to being confident and discrete. I never have to worry about waistline diaper reveals if I have to bend over or squat down. Also, I've become an experienced pilot, when it comes to my preferred brands and models - I know what I can get away with, and when to be cautious. I have had very few leaks out in the wild (at home, I'm comfortable with pushing a diaper a bit further), and nearly no catastrophes. I did once have to deliberately spill a beer on my lap when I was drinking in my buddy's garage and realized that I'd totally lost track of how long I'd been in one diaper, and that my shorts were wet. "Oops, clumsy me!" 

I suspect that the greatest challenge you will have to face will be deciding if you can go back to normal underpants, at the end of whatever period you've assigned yourself. I'd done weekends before, regretfully pulling boxer shorts on, on the Monday mornings, but, the first time I went for a full week, that was it, I never went back... I've been 24/7 ever since. It was like discovering a mood altering drug that allowed me to be 20% happier, under almost any circumstances, and, 90% happier, on frequent occasions. I couldn't fathom going off of it. 

Let us know how you're doing!

When, during lockdown I started wearing diapers at home during the day, I wore around my wife regularly and she never noticed a thing, so I'm not too worried about other people noticing. I ony wear Tena Super or Maxi during the day, so discreet.

I had a period when I wore every night for a longer period, when I stopped it was very uncomfortable having to get up to go to the toilet in the middle of the night. Stopping is possible but why go through that again. I even had an "accident" once, I went out for a few beers came home and fell asleep on the sofa, not diapered. I woke up when I started to wet myself.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, iamdaddydave said:

Now that I have been to the office wearing a diaper a couple of times, I think I'm ready to start my challenge of being diapered all off October, including at work and social gatherings.

My wife is even trying to come on board, yesterday before we went to visit the Movie Park Germany with the family, she asked if I had a clean diaper on, later that day in the Park she asked if I didn't need to put on a clean one too. I had packed a spare Tena Super in our day-bag with her full knowledge. She doesn't check my diaper but having her ask is enough to lift my heart each time. This happens only occasionally though.

The other night I went to an ex-pat party in a bar in Town with about 20 people, I thought about not wearing, it was still September, but came to the conclusion that as I was contemplating to be in diapers for the whole of October and had been for 10 days already why skip?

Sitting on a barstool with my legs a little spread I did start to notice the diaper bulge in my crotch, if people would pay attention it's more visible than my slightly more padded butt. I'll adjust my position in future or place my hands in my lap.

So far I have not experienced any problems or embarrassments, the more I wear I think less about being in a diaper. It's now just part of my Daily routine, before bed I wash under the shower, dry off and put some baby oil over the diaper area, put on a night time diaper covered by plastic pants and a tight boxer short. In the morning I get up and put on jogging pants to hide the bulge of my wet diaper, have coffee with my wife and start to get the kids ready for daycare. At some point I take a shower and go through the washing and oiling routine, put on a Tena Super and go of to work. At work I usually have a change around lunchtime, freshen up with some wet-wipes, in the evening the whole routine starts over again.

Sounds like a fun and exciting challenge.

Movie Park, was that previously Warner Brothers Park up near Netherlands?   We went there a few times in the 90's.   They had the stunt car show at that time.   Fun place.  It would be a fun place to go diapered too!

Joey

35 minutes ago, Joey_AB_DL said:

Sounds like a fun and exciting challenge.

Movie Park, was that previously Warner Brothers Park up near Netherlands?   We went there a few times in the 90's.   They had the stunt car show at that time.   Fun place.  It would be a fun place to go diapered too!

Joey

Yes, that's the same Park, we didn't see any shows this time though. They do great Halloween horror shows, seen those a few times. It was fun wearing between all those people and changing my diaper in a family toilet/ changing room.

Two weeks in to October and three counting the last week of September and I have managed to keep it up so far.

A neighbour had a birthday party for his son, we were invited for the friends an family part, I felt a little concious walking around people who are sitting down and could have a good view, some of them a old enough to suffer from Incontinence and perhaps a little more aware of what I could be wearing. It was going through my mind to take of my diaper but I remembered what I sometimes read from other people who are 24/7 by choice, accept that this is who you are from now on, be prepared to be in diapers in any circumstance, deal with it.

I went in to the office on Monday wearing my diaper, all was fine, had lunch with a colleague and then went for a walk afterwards. Unfortunately I noticed my stomach started to cramp a little and it just kept getting worse, I have that sometimes due to Diabetes medicine but it hadn't happened for a while, long story short I didn't make it back to the office in time to prevent a smelly accident. I quickly grabbed my spare diaper, thankfully I had also packed wet-wipes, and snuck in to the handicapped toilet to clean up. I managed to get all clean, thankfully I also keep my bum hair free, that made it a little easier. I disposed of everything in a garbage bin on the street.

I don't enjoy doing nr. two's in my diaper and certainly not in the office! Notice to self, listen to your body!

Tuesday I went back to the office still diapered and not deterred.

I have a few challenges coming up, a visit to a Spa hotel with my wife, should I wear that night too? Naked in the Sauna, so no chance there. Next week a visit to a cardiologist, normally there would be no need to undress.

In the end I decided against wearing a diaper to the cardiologist, might have been too much to explain at this point. I had to do an exercise test so even though I would not have to take of my trousers it might have just been uncomfortable.

I did wear a diaper to the Spa hotel, in bed and to dinner at least, not in the Sauna of course.

Wearing around the office is really no issue, I hardly think about it any more, even when wet.

• Thanks 1

Probably a good idea not to wear to a cardiologist if they are checking your heart, doing an EKG or anything.  You might get a bit excited causing higher blood pressure and higher heart rhythm at the thought of people noticing you are wearing diapers and that might skew any test results.

7 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Probably a good idea not to wear to a cardiologist if they are checking your heart, doing an EKG or anything.  You might get a bit excited causing higher blood pressure and higher heart rhythm at the thought of people noticing you are wearing diapers and that might skew any test results.

Yeah, you are probably right, it's just not something to mess with.

So I managed to stay diapered for the whole of the month :), like I said it really gets easier over time, more natural and and less concious. You get used to the feeling of having extra padding around your groin, being wet  and not caring that much. I received my next months supply of diapers, I'll see how far I go.

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, iamdaddydave said:

You get used to the feeling of having extra padding around your groin, being wet  and not caring that much.

Definitely true. Starting out, your diaper is all you can think about, or at least, that was my experience during the first heady days of wearing a diaper all the time. "I'm in the grocery store... everyone must be able to tell... I'm walking the dog, oh God, there's the lady my wife talks to all the time, act normal, act normal... is this diaper too big under these jeans? I should have worn a longer sweater! Going out for dinner tonight with friends... maybe I should just take a night off? No. Stay the course. What if there's someone in the bathroom when I need to change?!?" Etc etc. But eventually you get to a point where you can legitimately forget you have a diaper on, and, its presence has no more impact on your social interactions than your socks would. You simply can't be thinking about something ALL the time - eventually, you habituate. And I think that is part of the wonder of extended periods of wearing - you get to experience what it's like to "wear diapers", rather than to "wear a diaper." 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Beginning of last week I was feeling ill, my stomach was upset and just generally stressed so I didn't put on a diaper in the morning, the first time in nearly a month and a half. As my stomach was upset I had to go to the toilet multiple times, it just didn't feel right or comfortable. No night time diaper either, I was just feeling off. This continued till yesterday, Saturday evening, we had a babysitter so we could have a date night, going out for dinner and a cocktail afterwards. My wife all of a sudden asks me why I'm not wearing any more, I try to explain how I felt that week, also that sometimes it feels a little lonely wearing a diaper while she knows but gives very little acknowledgement. Yes I can put on a diaper with her around but she doesn't say much about it. Then she says I should maybe go back in diapers as she really feels I'm generally a nicer person when I wear them. I tell her that I would love her to interact with me more in that respect, she said she would but isn't sure how far she would go. She really doesn't like the idea of seeing my as a baby, diapers are fine. Putting me in a new diaper she might contemplate but doesn't want anything to do with wet diapers. It was good to talk about our expectations, limits and wishes again. And I'm back in diapers 24/7 :)

• Like 2