LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chapter eight

A few minutes later, I had them sitting at the table, and I had poured them some Cap’n Crunch and put a slice of butter and cinnamon on toast in front of them along with a glass of orange juice.

For a moment, Samantha hesitated and glanced from Michelle to me, to see what was going on, but Michelle started to eat right away. It was like Samantha was waiting for something, but when Michelle had taken her third spoonful, and I squatted down by Samantha and put a hand on her shoulder, and asked her, “Aren’t you hungry, sweetie?” she seemed to get it, and picked up her spoon, though she was very shaky.

“Baby, it’s okay,” I whispered to her. “That food is yours, honey. I want you to eat, okay?”

She nodded and put the spoonful into her mouth. She slowly pushed her teeth on the food, and then covered her mouth, her eyes wide.

I rubbed her back. “What is it, sweetie? Doesn’t it taste good?”

She pushed her teeth together again very slowly, but squirmed a little bit. I could only rub her back until I found out what was bothering her. She finally swallowed.

“I’m sorry,” she said looking up at me with tears running down her face.

“Sorry for what, sweetheart. If you don’t like this, I can make you something else.”

“It’s… it not that. I… um… I was making too much noise. Supposed to eat quietly, right?” she said a little panic in her throat.

“No, baby,” I patted her back. “I don’t care if you make a little noise when eating. The fun part about Cap’n Crunch, is that it does make a crunch sound when you eat. That’s why it has that in its name. You don’t need to worry about noises when you eat, around her, baby.”

She looked up at me.

I reached in the box, and I put a small handful in my mouth and crunched happily away.

“See? Being loud when you eat doesn’t hurt anything!”

She lowered her head. “But I’ll be …,” and I took her little knees in my hands which were wiggling and shaking all over as she sat there nervously to still her, and I looked into her eyes as much as she would look at me, and I whispered to her.

“You don’t get hit for stupid stuff anymore, baby. I don’t care what they called it at your last place, I will not be hitting you with objects for any reason, and I will not even use my hand on your bottom for something as silly as making noises while you are eating, especially natural noises, sweetheart.”

She blinked at me several times, and I saw Michelle blink at her.

“You… you got hit just for eating?” Michelle’s eyes went wide.

Samantha looked down her face red.

“Samantha, the embarrassment for being hit for eating should not be your embarrassment,” I told her. “It should be the embarrassment of the monsters that were treating you like this. It is okay to eat normally, baby.”

Samantha nervously reached her spoon down into her cereal.

I rubbed her back. “Go ahead, honey. I promise, it will be okay.”

Eventually, though I had to rub her back and encourage her to keep eating, the little teenager finished her breakfast, and then I pulled her over and into my arms. Hugging her, and pushing her hair out of her eyes, I smiled at her.

“You are allowed to eat naturally in my house,” I told her again. “And you are allowed to go into the living room, when I’m still in bed, and you are allowed to turn on the television. Okay?”

She nodded her head, but it was a hesitant nod. She shivered a little in my arms.

“Okay, sweetheart. I’m going to clean up the dishes, so why don’t you and Michelle play for a little bit?”

Samantha looked up at me, as though she were questioning what I was doing. I couldn’t put my finger on exactly what she was probably thinking, but the look she gave me was of surprise, and she looked around the kitchen.

Putting her down, I whispered to her. “Go play with your little sister, honey.”

The two girls went off towards their bedroom again.

As I cleaned the kitchen up and looked around the living area to make sure it was clean enough, I thought about the little precious babies. Michelle was happy to eat her cereal and didn’t seem worried about it, but I couldn’t take my mind off of how I had to convince Samantha, the teenager, that crunching crunchy cereal was natural, and how the girl seemed so worried about any of the tiniest mistakes. It was almost getting to the point I wanted to just hold her and feed her, but I knew that as a teenager, she would definitely not like that.

I sighed trying to think of how I could convince my little ones that this was their home, their safe haven, and above all, their place to relax. It was probably going to take a lot more energy to convince them that they were home than I first thought it would.

Once the kitchen and living room was cleaned and looking nice, I went back to check on the babies.

“Honey Paw gets to play, too,” Michelle told Samantha with a pouty lip.

“Alright,” Samantha agreed. “But the Elephant doesn’t like her because she’s dirty and smells.”

Michelle nodded and whispered. “Do I?”

Samantha looked up at Michelle and frowned. “Do you what?”

“You know, smell?”

“Kind of,” Samantha was honest. “But I do, too. We are foster kids, and foster kids…,” she was cut off when I opened the door.

“Come here, babies,” I reached my arms out to them. Michelle was still holding her little Honey Paw.

“Samantha, you need to stop calling yourself a foster kid, baby. It’s not that the term is bad, but what you have been taught to associate with it is wrong. You are not less a person just because you lived with different families before.”

She looked up at me with sincere eyes.

I patted both my little ones on the back lightly, and I whispered to them. “You both had a bath, babies. You don’t smell. You were told a lot of bad things, Samantha, and people were mean to you. They didn’t take care of you right, okay?”

Samantha looked down.

“I mean it, baby. You are safe now, and you don’t smell. Samantha doesn’t smell either, but honestly, Michelle, I probably should get your toy cleaned up some how.”

“She smells?” Michelle looked up at me with shining eyes.

“I’m afraid it does, sweetheart. But we can probably fix that if you let me.”

“You’re not going to throw her away?”

“No, baby. I told you, if you have special things that you want to keep, we will keep them. I just think we should try to clean it up if that’s okay with you. The bear has some holes in it, too, that could be mended.”

“How would we do that?”

“I’ll check around, sweetheart. You can keep hold of Honey Paw until I figure out what to do to get it repaired and cleaned up, okay?”

“Okay, but She’s a girl, not an it.”

I smiled and nodded. “Sorry sweetheart.”

Samantha walked over to me, and she put her arms around me. “But I do smell bad. Everyone says so. And I am a liar and ….”

“Sammy,” I looked at her sternly. “I want you to stop calling yourself names, baby. I know you were not treated right probably for a very long time, but you are not a liar unless you start telling lies all the time. You are not a thief, and you know better than to take things that aren’t yours, don’t you?”

Samantha nodded.

“I don’t believe any of those things in that file I got for you. Matter of fact, do you know where your file is going, sweetheart?” I looked at her seriously. I had read it a bit the night before, and honestly, it didn’t tell me anything important. It seemed, really, to just be a lot of mean stuff written about my older baby, so I didn’t feel bad about doing this at all. I grabbed her by the hand and took her to the kitchen table where both the babies’ files laid on the table, and I picked up Samantha’s file. “This junk is going where it belongs,” I told Samantha, and took Samantha with me to the kitchen trash, and emptied out the folder, though I kept the adorable picture and her cover letter that she had tried to write, but the rest went into the trash. “Now, you have a clean folder. This is a new home with a new experience. The only things that are important is what you tried to communicate to me in your cover letter and your picture. Everything else is garbage, baby.”

She looked up at me and mouthed something.

“What was that?” I asked her.

“Are you allowed to do that?” her voice was still very squeaky low and hard to hear.

“Why not? It was given to me so I’d know something about you, but I haven’t seen any indication that anything in this file is truthful, so in the garbage it goes, where lies belong, okay?”

Samantha nodded. “So… you don’t believe any of that stuff?”

“No, sweetheart. You might have made mistakes when you were younger, but you’ve over compensated for them to the degree you didn’t even get out of bed and go get breakfast for yourself and your little sister in your own house!”

“Um… it’s stealing to take stuff without asking.”

“Yes, sweetheart, it is, if that stuff isn’t for you. But cereal and breakfast stuff is for everyone in the family, baby. You are part of my family. So, it is not stealing to eat in your own house. If the cereal is really low, it is nice to tell daddy that there isn’t enough for everyone so I can make other breakfast plans until I get more cereal, but you have a right to eat anything that is ready to eat like cereal if you are hungry, baby.”

Samantha looked down, and I saw tears running down her cheeks.

“I’m not trying to scold you, baby.”

“It’s not that,” Samantha whispered. “It’s… like… really? It’s not actually stealing to eat here, even if it not breakfast time or dinner time or….”

“No, sweetie. Just come and get daddy before you take the last of anything so that we make sure you both get an equal chance to eat, okay? You should ask me if it’s the last of something, but other than that, if we have it, WE have it, and you are allowed to eat when you are hungry. That’s a basic human right.”

She hugged me tightly.

Michelle looked up at both of us, and then she looked down. “I don’t have to do stuff to get to eat?” she asked.

I didn’t want to think about what kind of stuff she was talking about, so I didn’t ask her to explain.

“No, baby. Eating is a right, not something to be withheld for favors of any kind. Now, if you children are still hungry, there are things in the fridge that you can have, like carrots, apples, and other ready to eat things. There are also crackers in the pantry and there is peanut butter and jelly.”

The children smiled, but they didn’t go for the food. I didn’t think they should be hungry just yet since I had just given them breakfast not too long ago, but I waited to make sure, and then I took them into the living room to see if we could find some cartoons for them to watch for a bit.

• Like 4

Chapter Nine

That afternoon, we were out at the park, and as I sat on the bench watching my little babies run around the slide and playground equipment, I pulled out my camera and shot a few pictures. I finally had my babies.

Samantha was wearing a purple skirt and a green top while Michelle had on some jean shorts and a pink top. They chased each other around for a while, and laughing and just enjoying being kids. I was so happy that I finally got to see them smiling and laughing.

Eventually, their happiness was contagious enough, that a small group of girls started to join them, and before I knew it, there had to be all manner of ages from quite young maybe seven or eight all the way up to maybe high school, though that may have been an exaggeration.

The children had hot sweaty faces, and they slowly got dirty first on their hands and knees, and then on their legs and their arms, and then their faces. Even my little thirteen year old baby was dirty, but I was glad. Children are supposed to get dirty outside, having fun, chasing each other around.

Other kids were a lot dirtier than my kids, dirt smeared smiling faces and sweaty armpits. My children were running though, and they seemed to have let the tension that I had seen in their bodies since the day before finally leaving their faces, their legs, and their arms. I was happy to see them enjoying themselves at the park, but eventually, I saw the clouds in the sky, and with a sigh, I put my camera away, and I started towards the kids.

“Sammy! Michellie! I called at them. Michellie probably sounded silly to a lot of people, but I hadn’t really thought about it as I said it. I just called to them, and for the first time, I saw the two children looked up at me with true joy in their eyes. Their shining white teeth gleamed at me, and I motioned for them to come to me.

I reached down and put my arms out, and they ran right up to me. The thirteen year old Samantha hadn’t even looked back to see what the other kids thought. She just ran into my arms. Michelle ran along with her, and they hugged me.

“Time to go, babies. It looks like it will rain soon.”

“Can we come back tomorrow?” Michelle asked looking up at me.

“We’ll see, sweetheart. I want you to experience a lot of different things though, so sometimes we can’t come to the park because you need to do other things, too.”

“...Like go to school?” Michelle folded her arms across her chest and looked up at me with her lower lip out a bit.

“Well, yes, you do have to go to school, but tomorrow is not a school day,” I told her. “There are other things besides school, right baby?”

She shrugged, and when I looked at Samantha, she shrugged, too.

I put my arms around them and started to walk them back to the car.

“Well, there are other experiences I want to show you kids,” I told them as I held on to them, and we walked up the incline towards the parking lot. “Children need a lot of different experiences to grow healthy and to find interests that help their minds grow.”

As I opened the car door for my girls, Samantha looked up at me before getting in. Her jaw dropped and shut and dropped a couple of times.

“What is it, honey?”

“Ca...can… can I… um…?”

I squatted by her and held her again, knowing she was nervous. It was going to take a long time before she realized that she was in a safe place. I whispered to her.

“Come on, sweet heart. You can say it. Can you what, baby?”

“Um… go… go to…?” she squirmed a little bit.

“Do you want to go potty?” I asked her.

She nodded.

I smiled. “I should have taken both you and Michelle. I didn’t realize so much time had passed, sweetheart.”

I closed the car up again, and then picking Michelle up, I brought them to the bathrooms in the park.

“How about you two come with me this time?” I asked Samantha. “I don’t want you to get scared especially if you’ve started to wet yourself, baby.”

She nodded and I took them into the bathroom, and into the larger special needs access stall, where I could stand back and give Samantha room to pull down her skirt and go.

“Don’t be scared if your panties are wet,” I told her. “I don’t care if your panties are wet, only that you are as comfortable as you can be, sweetie.”

She nodded and sat down.

I turned and put Michelle down in front of me.

“After she’s gone, I’d like you to try, sweetheart. Do you feel brave enough to sit on the potty with daddy in here?”

“Can you turn around like you did for Sammy?”

“Yes, sweetheart. The most important thing to me, is that you are comfortable, baby.”

She hugged me.

Samantha was over by us, and I felt her hand reached up and touch my arm before I knew she was done.

I smiled down at her, and I patted Michelle on the butt to send her to the toilet, and then I took Samantha around so I could give Michelle privacy while I talked to Samantha.

“Do we need to change your panties at home?” I whispered to her.

She shook her head no.

“Okay. You know when I say we, I mean you do it, but I am aware that I need to wash some wet clothes. I’m never going to be mad if you need me to wash your clothes because of an accident.”

She looked up at me for a few minutes again, the hesitation in her face was as plain as the pepperonis on a pepperoni pizza.

“I mean it, sweetheart. You never have to be scared if you have an accident again.”

She nodded and then I heard the toilet flush.

I turned and saw Michelle pulling up her pants. I started to turn back afraid I had betrayed her trust, but she came over, and she called up at me.

“Can you help me? I can’t get this button on.”

I turned and saw her pants falling down in back while she held the front up to her private area. Her panties were fully on her, so there wasn’t really anything but rainbows on a light crème field to see, but I was still worried for her. She didn’t like anyone seeing inside her pants, and I didn’t want her to think she had no rights to privacy and decency.

“If you want me to,” I smiled. “I’ll do it, or you can have Samantha do it, if you want.”

“I want you.”

I bent down and fixed her shirt so it would be tucked in, and then I fixed her pants for her.

She smiled at me, and hugged me when I was done.

“Let’s wash hands, ladies,” I told them as we came out of the stall.

I walked them to the sinks, and I helped Michelle wash hers while I watched to make sure Samantha got hers clean.

There went one of the theories given in the stupid papers I had on Samantha, about the kid just standing there, wetting on purpose. She had probably tried to ask people to go before, but with her nervousness, and people not being patient with her, it was probably their doing, that caused my little baby teen to wet herself all the time.

We were in the car, the children in the back seat, Samantha writing in her special notebook and Michelle talking to the bear, and I sighed. Michelle had not even asked to potty, but she went just the same when I sent her without even a claim of not needing to, that you sometimes expect from little kids. Samantha tried so hard to ask, and she was so scared, she barely got half the words out as her little body shook and her eyes teared up. I had a long way to go before my children felt confident and comfortable and like they were actually people. I wondered if I could get them counseling or if there were other services that would help them.

“On Monday,” I told the little ones in the back, “we need to see if we can find someone that will watch you two. I know that Samantha is thirteen years old, but honestly, with everything you’ve been through, I want to make sure someone knows you are eating lunch and keeping yourself comfortable,” I told the children as we stopped at a red light on the way home from the park. “You two don’t have school for about a month, and I am a bit worried about both of you.”

Samantha frowned when I looked back at her, but nodded. “No one trusts me anyway. I might steal if you leave me home alone.”

I shook my head. “I’m not worried about you stealing at home,” I tried to yet again tell her that she was at home. “Any ready to eat food is OUR food, meaning yours, Michelle’s and mine, baby. You have a right to get into the food. Just make sure your sister eats too.”

“What if I found some money in your room?”

“What if you did?” I asked her to make her think about it. “Do you have any reason you would want to take it, knowing that you have food, toys, and things you need already, and you have a right to them?”

Samantha got quiet.

“No, baby, my concern is not about you stealing or messing with things you know better than to mess with. My concern is you not eating anything, you locking yourself in your room, and pissing your pants for fear of going to the toilet, and making yourself sick.”

“I’m sorry,” Samantha whispered softly.

“Baby…,” I was running out of the ways I could try to get through to her. She certainly needed counseling, and I just hoped there was a way I could get that for her. A normal child should have been biting my head off, accusing her of pissing her pants because she was scared of going to the toilet. I sighed and drove a little bit, trying to figure out how to make my babies understand.

• Like 4
27 minutes ago, Ishigreensa said:

I am right now working on this story.  It's just taking me some time.

parkintochterI am going to be continuing the other two stories as well, the Megan's story and the Cousins story.

Take your time on this, it is really good although heart breaking because I know a lot about the foster system and things like this really happen.  To many foster parents are just doing it for the money or they want to abuse children.

Please skip this one, and go down to the latest edited chapter 10.  A larger portion of the two are similar but a couple of minor mistakes were corrected, a tiny bit of the ending, and then some addedon on the newer chapter 10.

I am still trying to figure out how this chapter will turn and twist, but here is a part of the rough draft since people have been waiting on me forever:

Chapter 10

My Good Girls

We arrived home, and I held my children’s shoulders against me as I took them into the house. They had dusty faces, dirty hands, and dirt powdered clothes. The babies smelled of little girl sweat and fun that showed that they had had a good time at the park. I walked them to the bathroom, and then stood there at the door.

“I think my little ones might be a little hungry,” I told them.

They both turned and looked up at me, smiling.

“However, I would like you both to get a bath first. Would you do that for me?”

The children smiled and nodded.

“I’ll go ahead and run the water, and then when I leave the room, you can both take off your clothes without my company, and I’ll go start your lunch. When you are done, just go to your room and find some clothes. If you have trouble, you do know where your undies are, so you can at least put them on.”

Samantha blushed a little bit at me addressing them both this way, but I figured she would get over it. I wasn’t saying that she would have trouble, but more importantly, I wanted Michelle to know what she can do if she had trouble, because I knew how sensitive she was about her body. I didn’t want her to be scared.

To my surprise, though, while I was starting to run the water, Michelle was already taking off her shirts, and Samantha even started to take off her shirt a few steps behind Michelle. Samantha was doing it a little slower, but I was sure it was because she was a teenager, and knew there was no reason for me to see her naked. I didn’t ask. There was no point in bringing it up.

By the time the tub was full, though, Michelle had stripped down to her panties and looked up at me, and Samantha had all her clothes off. I was glad that they trusted me, as much as they did, but I wasn’t sure it was good to teach Samantha to undress in front of me. I shook it out of mind. Of course it wasn’t good, but saying something too early might scare her or make her feel something else I didn’t want.

As I walked to the door, I heard a whimper and so I turned around.

“Daddy?” Michelle looked up at me with watery eyes. “Stay?”

“Honey, are you sure?” I asked her.

She nodded.

I looked up at Samantha because she was a little teenager, and she was blushing a little as I turned around.

Samantha nodded. “Please?”

I smiled and went and sat on the toilet cover like I did the last time they took a bath in front of me. If they needed me emotionally, then I would be there for them. I don’t care what society says.

The children got into the bath, and they started to play a little bit, though I did see Samantha washing herself as they talked and played. I smiled and watched them.

“Honey Paw says she’s sorry she stinks,” Michelle told Samantha.

“You can tell Honey Paw I never blamed her,” Samantha told her. “It’s just what happens when you are in places that don’t care about you. But daddy says she’s going to find a way to get her clean.”

Michelle smiled up at Samantha.

“Did you ever have a decent place since you were in there all those years?” Michelle asked.

Samantha shook her head. “I thought I had an alright place a few years ago, but it was nothing like daddy is. I didn’t like it at all. At best, you are usually just ignored unless they have to help you with something, then they are annoyed.”

“But not daddy,” Michelle whispered.

Samantha looked over at me, and she smiled. “No. Not daddy. But daddy says we’re not in that program no more. She says we really his girls, and when you really someone’s child, they treat you different.”

I felt the strings to my heart pulled at the way they were talking.

“So, you were kind of hurt,” Samantha told Michelle.

“Girls, enough,” I told them not wanting Michelle to talk about it with Samantha. I was afraid that Michelle would get upset about reliving her experiences, that Samantha wouldn’t understand and get scared, and that the children would just make things hard for themselves. “Clean up, babies. That’s what we are in here for, okay?”

Samantha nodded with a frown.

Michelle looked down sadly.

I sighed. Maybe I needed to explain myself.

I stood up and walked to the tub and bent down, my knees soaking up water on the floor from their playing around.

“I know you need to process what happened to you little one,” I told Michelle. “And I know that you are curious about how she was hurt because you don’t see any bruises,” I addressed Samantha. “But the things that she has experienced, are still so close to the present, that I don’t want Michelle, or you to get upset because I know it hurt and it was really terrible, baby. Samantha, I’d prefer you were a little older before you learned about some of the stuff that they did to her. Okay?”

Samantha frowned. “So, it’s true, that her scars are deeper than mine?”

I sighed. “Baby, I don’t want to compare hurt. You were both deeply scarred, and I don’t know which is worse, to tell the truth, but I do know that what happened to you both will be carried with you for a very long time if not the rest of your lives. I know that sometime in the future, Michelle will not find it easy to trust people at a time when she would be a lot happier if she did. I know that for a while, you will also be scared of hangers and threatening poses especially by people bigger than you.”

Samantha nodded. “How come you know so much about it?”

I shook my head. I didn’t really know that much about it, as in understanding it. I just knew that it hurts people, what was done to my little ones, and I just wanted them to know I was here for them.

“Let’s just see if we can either change the topic, or focus on cleaning up,” I told Samantha to try to put a stop to talking about it right now.

The girls nodded.

I think I might need counseling, myself, not in the way the girls needed it, but in the way of trying to talk to and understand what happened to them. I wanted to be there for them, and I wanted to do it in the right way, to help them heal and not just let them talk about what scares them without knowing how to really provide the comfort they needed.

“We are going to have lunch soon,” I told them. “And I don’t want anyone talking about who stinks for a while, okay? If someone is a little stinky from an accident or playing hard, then just come to daddy and ask for a bath. That’s all we really need to say or do about it, okay?”

The girls nodded.

The rest of the day and that evening wasn’t very eventful. The children played and watched television, and it seemed like they were even bonding a little bit. It wasn’t until I was about to put them to bed, when something came up.

“Girls, it’s bed time,” I yawned as I stood up from the sofa. Both of my babies were on the floor, their eyes wandering from the television to their little stuffies as they quietly talked about the nonsensical things that children at play did. I am very sure that a lot of people would think that at thirteen, Samantha was acting like a baby, but I really didn’t mind. I thought it was healthy for her to have a little time to be a little girl before she had to grow up. The system had not been kind to her at all.

Michelle nodded and started to stand up, but Samantha looked up at me, her eyes wide, and she shook a little bit.

“What is it, sweetheart?” I knelt down when I noticed a smell from her.

Tears fell down her face.

“Don’t be scared,” I reached for her and pulled her up, knowing her pants was going to be wet. I smelled it, so when I pulled her over to pick her up, I wasn’t surprised to feel a little lump in her pants at her bottom. I was warned that she does this sometimes. “Baby,” I patted her bottom on purpose so that she would know I wasn’t worried about it. “You don’t have to be scared about accidents anymore. You need to understand, no one hits you for it anymore.”

She shook just the same, and I held her more carefully and started to carry my baby to her bedroom with Michelle following.

“She’s not in trouble?” Michelle asked me.

“No, baby. Why would she be? She’s had an accident, not burned down the house.”

Michelle nodded. “Because I did it, too.”

I smiled. “Well, I think before bed, my little ones need a little more attention. What do you two think?”

I looked back at Samantha who’s face was red. Her scared little frown faulted a bit, almost twitching.

“You children never have to worry about little mistakes or embarrassments around daddy,” I set Samantha down when we were in her room, and I hugged both the children closer to me. “No one will ever hit you little ones.”

Samantha nodded after some time, but Michelle was a lot quicker in nodding and even smiling.

After they were bathed, and in bed, I lingered at the door and watched them settle, Michelle ever keeping her little Honey Paw close to her, and Samantha holding Michelle with an arm under Michelle’s head.

“Good night, babies,” I told them.

“Night daddy,” Michelle smiled at me.

Samantha squirmed a little and sat up. “Good night, sir.”

I smiled at them, and then Samantha laid down and they went to sleep.

I was on the beach with the summer waves gently singing to those that listen to it. Birds flew over head, and a rabbit, on the beach? Approached Samantha. Samantha gently knelt down to it as I smiled, when suddenly….

“Wah!” I heard screams from the girls’ bedroom that immediately blew up my serene dream, and me bolting up into a sitting position, my eyes blinking as I started to recognize the screaming and bawling sounds of a little girl. Did Michelle get scared? Did she fall?

I tore out of bed and ran to the girls’ door and stared in, and Michelle was scared, but she was not the one screaming. She was out of bed, and covering her ears in a corner of the room, her little body shaking, and there in the bed, Samantha was still screaming, thrashing around, and her eyes were closed. It looked as though her hands and feet were not just thrashing wildly though upon closer examination. Her hands were being held up to her face and her chest, defensively, and lashing out as though she was scratching, and her feet were kicking, and her piercing screams were so fierce that I wondered it didn’t tear her throat raw.

The wild thrashing made it hard to get close to her, so I went and picked up Michelle who was shivering in fear in the corner, and I whispered to her. “Are you hurt?” while I carried her to my room where I had my old fashion CD player- radio- tape deck, and I brought it holding Michelle’s hand back to plug in and started the song in there, that was an older calming song.

“She kicked me once,” Michelle told me. “But when I asked her why, I could see she was sleeping, and she was getting more … scary, so I ran over to the corner to wait. She was really screaming!”

“Yes. She’s having a nightmare,” I explained to Michelle. “I didn’t know her nightmares would be so violent. I might have to put you both in different beds at night.”

As the music started to calm the violent rage, and partly likely due to the exhaustion of all that flailing, Samantha started to become approachable.

“I want you to say over here, so you don’t get hurt,” I told Michelle leaving her closer to the door. “I’m going to try to quiet your big sister a little more.”

Michelle nodded.

I got into bed, next to Samantha, and avoiding her weakened but still flailing arms, I scooted closer, so I was pinning one of her arms a bit making it hard for her to lash out with that one, and then I rolled her gently into me, and started to rub her back.

She was still trying to kick with her feet, her free arm was trying to swing around my hold and hit me in the back, but she didn’t have as much power now.

I continued to hold her and rubbing her back, I whispered. “You are okay, baby. It’s okay. There’s no danger here.”

It felt like we were there all night, but eventually, she opened her eyes and seeing my face, she grabbed me with both her arms and her legs, and she clung to me. “I told them no!” she desperately whispered to me. “They wanted to take me, but I said no. I fought them…,” and then there was a change as she looked at me a little differently.

“Huh? What happened?” she asked.

“You had a nightmare, sweetheart. It woke me up, and it scared your little sister. The only way to calm you down I could think of, was music and then holding you for a while.”

Samantha tightened her hold on me. “Thank you,” she whispered.

I suddenly felt a warm heavy push on my stomach, and it took a bit for me to register that the little one was peeing her diaper, but she wasn’t focused on that at the moment. She was just looking in my eyes, and still holding me tightly. I wasn’t sure how much awake she was.

• Like 2

If this is a rough draft, I'd love to see the completed chapter. You have a remarkable understanding of fears and childhood trauma that's both beautiful yet scary.

It's beautiful because we can see the though process and also development of the characters. It's scary because to get that understanding someone has to be exposed to that type of abuse either first or second handedly.

Thank you for sharing this hauntingly beautiful story with us here.

• Like 1

Chapter 10

My Good Girls

We arrived home, and I held my children’s shoulders against me as I took them into the house. They had dusty faces, dirty hands, and dirt powdered clothes. The babies smelled of little girl sweat and fun that showed that they had had a good time at the park. I walked them to the bathroom, and then stood there at the door.

“I think my little ones might be a little hungry,” I told them.

They both turned and looked up at me, smiling.

“However, I would like you both to get a bath first. Would you do that for me?”

The children smiled and nodded.

“I’ll go ahead and run the water, and then when I leave the room, you can both take off your clothes without my company, and I’ll go start your lunch. When you are done, just go to your room and find some clothes. If you have trouble, you do know where your undies are, so you can at least put them on.”

Samantha blushed a little bit at me addressing them both this way, but I figured she would get over it. I wasn’t saying that she would have trouble, but more importantly, I wanted Michelle to know what she can do if she had trouble, because I knew how sensitive she was about her body. I didn’t want her to be scared.

To my surprise, though, while I was starting to run the water, Michelle was already taking off her shirts, and Samantha even started to take off her shirt a few steps behind Michelle. Samantha was doing it a little slower, but I was sure it was because she was a teenager, and knew there was no reason for me to see her naked. I didn’t ask. There was no point in bringing it up.

By the time the tub was full, though, Michelle had stripped down to her panties and looked up at me, and Samantha had all her clothes off. I was glad that they trusted me, as much as they did, but I wasn’t sure it was good to teach Samantha to undress in front of me. I shook it out of mind. Of course it wasn’t good, but saying something too early might scare her or make her feel something else I didn’t want.

As I walked to the door, I heard a whimper and so I turned around.

“Daddy?” Michelle looked up at me with watery eyes. “Stay?”

“Honey, are you sure?” I asked her.

She nodded.

I looked up at Samantha because she was a little teenager, and she was blushing a little as I turned around.

Samantha nodded. “Please?”

I smiled and went and sat on the toilet cover like I did the last time they took a bath in front of me. If they needed me emotionally, then I would be there for them. I don’t care what society says.

The children got into the bath, and they started to play a little bit, though I did see Samantha washing herself as they talked and played. I smiled and watched them.

“Honey Paw says she’s sorry she stinks,” Michelle told Samantha.

“You can tell Honey Paw I never blamed her,” Samantha told her. “It’s just what happens when you are in places that don’t care about you. But daddy says he’s going to find a way to get her clean.”

Michelle smiled up at Samantha.

“Did you ever have a decent place since you were in there all those years?” Michelle asked.

Samantha shook her head. “I thought I had an alright place a few years ago, but it was nothing like daddy is. I didn’t like it at all. At best, you are usually just ignored unless they have to help you with something, then they are annoyed.”

“But not daddy,” Michelle whispered.

Samantha looked over at me, and she smiled. “No. Not daddy. But daddy says we’re not in that program no more. She says we really his girls, and when you really someone’s child, they treat you different.”

I felt the strings to my heart pulled at the way they were talking.

“So, you were kind of hurt,” Samantha told Michelle.

“Girls, enough,” I told them not wanting Michelle to talk about it with Samantha. I was afraid that Michelle would get upset about reliving her experiences, that Samantha wouldn’t understand and get scared, and that the children would just make things hard for themselves. “Clean up, babies. That’s what we are in here for, okay?”

Samantha nodded with a frown.

Michelle looked down sadly.

I sighed. Maybe I needed to explain myself.

I stood up and walked to the tub and bent down, my knees soaking up water on the floor from their playing around.

“I know you need to process what happened to you little one,” I told Michelle. “And I know that you are curious about how she was hurt because you don’t see any bruises,” I addressed Samantha. “But the things that she has experienced, are still so close to the present, that I don’t want Michelle, or you to get upset because I know it hurt and it was really terrible, baby. Samantha, I’d prefer you were a little older before you learned about some of the stuff that they did to her. Okay?”

Samantha frowned. “So, it’s true, that her scars are deeper than mine?”

I sighed. “Baby, I don’t want to compare hurt. You were both deeply scarred, and I don’t know which is worse, to tell the truth, but I do know that what happened to you both will be carried with you for a very long time if not the rest of your lives. I know that sometime in the future, Michelle will not find it easy to trust people at a time when she would be a lot happier if she did. I know that for a while, you will also be scared of hangers and threatening poses especially by people bigger than you.”

Samantha nodded. “How come you know so much about it?”

I shook my head. I didn’t really know that much about it, as in understanding it. I just knew that it hurts people, what was done to my little ones, and I just wanted them to know I was here for them.

“Let’s just see if we can either change the topic, or focus on cleaning up,” I told Samantha to try to put a stop to talking about it right now.

The girls nodded.

I think I might need counseling, myself, not in the way the girls needed it, but in the way of trying to talk to and understand what happened to them. I wanted to be there for them, and I wanted to do it in the right way, to help them heal and not just let them talk about what scares them without knowing how to really provide the comfort they needed.

“We are going to have lunch soon,” I told them. “And I don’t want anyone talking about who stinks for a while, okay? If someone is a little stinky from an accident or playing hard, then just come to daddy and ask for a bath. That’s all we really need to say or do about it, okay?”

The girls nodded.

The rest of the day and that evening wasn’t very eventful. The children played and watched television, and it seemed like they were even bonding a little bit. It wasn’t until I was about to put them to bed, when something came up.

“Girls, it’s bed time,” I yawned as I stood up from the sofa. Both of my babies were on the floor, their eyes wandering from the television to their little stuffies as they quietly talked about the nonsensical things that children at play did. I am very sure that a lot of people would think that at thirteen, Samantha was acting like a baby, but I really didn’t mind. I thought it was healthy for her to have a little time to be a little girl before she had to grow up. The system had not been kind to her at all.

Michelle nodded and started to stand up, but Samantha looked up at me, her eyes wide, and she shook a little bit.

“What is it, sweetheart?” I knelt down when I noticed a smell from her.

Tears fell down her face.

“Don’t be scared,” I reached for her and pulled her up, knowing her pants was going to be wet. I smelled it, so when I pulled her over to pick her up, I wasn’t surprised to feel a little lump in her pants at her bottom. I was warned that she does this sometimes. “Baby,” I patted her bottom on purpose so that she would know I wasn’t worried about it. “You don’t have to be scared about accidents anymore. You need to understand, no one hits you for it anymore.”

She shook just the same, and I held her more carefully and started to carry my baby to her bedroom with Michelle following.

“She’s not in trouble?” Michelle asked me.

“No, baby. Why would she be? She’s had an accident, not burned down the house.”

Michelle nodded. “Because I did it, too.”

I smiled. “Well, I think before bed, my little ones need a little more attention. What do you two think?”

I looked back at Samantha who’s face was red. Her scared little frown faulted a bit, almost twitching.

“You children never have to worry about little mistakes or embarrassments around daddy,” I set Samantha down when we were in her room, and I hugged both the children closer to me. “No one will ever hit you little ones.”

Samantha nodded after some time, but Michelle was a lot quicker in nodding and even smiling.

After they were bathed, and in bed, I lingered at the door and watched them settle, Michelle ever keeping her little Honey Paw close to her, and Samantha holding Michelle with an arm under Michelle’s head.

“Good night, babies,” I told them.

“Night daddy,” Michelle smiled at me.

Samantha squirmed a little and sat up. “Good night, sir.”

I smiled at them, and then Samantha laid down and they went to sleep.

I was on the beach with the summer waves gently singing to those that listen to it. Birds flew over head, and a rabbit, on the beach? Approached Samantha. Samantha gently knelt down to it as I smiled, when suddenly….

“Wah!” I heard screams from the girls’ bedroom that immediately blew up my serene dream, and me bolting up into a sitting position, my eyes blinking as I started to recognize the screaming and bawling sounds of a little girl. Did Michelle get scared? Did she fall?

I tore out of bed and ran to the girls’ door and stared in, and Michelle was scared, but she was not the one screaming. She was out of bed, and covering her ears in a corner of the room, her little body shaking, and there in the bed, Samantha was still screaming, thrashing around, and her eyes were closed. It looked as though her hands and feet were not just thrashing wildly though upon closer examination. Her hands were being held up to her face and her chest, defensively, and lashing out as though she was scratching, and her feet were kicking, and her piercing screams were so fierce that I wondered it didn’t tear her throat raw.

The wild thrashing made it hard to get close to her, so I went and picked up Michelle who was shivering in fear in the corner, and I whispered to her. “Are you hurt?” while I carried her to my room where I had my old fashion CD player- radio- tape deck, and I brought it back to their room holding Michelle’s hand to plug in and started the song in there, that was an older calming song.

“She kicked me once,” Michelle told me. “But when I asked her why, I could see she was sleeping, and she was getting more … scary, so I ran over to the corner to wait. She was really screaming!”

“Yes. She’s having a nightmare,” I explained to Michelle. “I didn’t know her nightmares would be so violent. I might have to put you both in different beds at night.”

As the music started to calm the violent rage, and partly likely due to the exhaustion of all that flailing, Samantha started to become approachable.

“I want you to say over here, so you don’t get hurt,” I told Michelle leaving her closer to the door. “I’m going to try to quiet your big sister a little more.”

Michelle nodded.

I got into bed, next to Samantha, and avoiding her weakened but still flailing arms, I scooted closer, so I was pinning one of her arms a bit making it hard for her to lash out with that one, and then I rolled her gently into me, and started to rub her back.

She was still trying to kick with her feet, her free arm was trying to swing around my hold and hit me in the back, but she didn’t have as much power now.

I continued to hold her and rubbing her back, I whispered. “You are okay, baby. It’s okay. There’s no danger here.”

It felt like we were there all night, but eventually, she opened her eyes and seeing my face, she grabbed me with both her arms and her legs, and she clung to me. “I told them no!” she desperately whispered to me. “They wanted to take me, but I said no. I fought them…,” and then there was a change as she looked at me a little differently.

“Huh? What happened?” she asked.

“You had a nightmare, sweetheart. It woke me up, and it scared your little sister. The only way to calm you down I could think of, was music and then holding you for a while.”

Samantha tightened her hold on me. “Thank you,” she whispered.

I suddenly felt a warm heavy push on my stomach, and it took a bit for me to register that the little one was peeing her diaper, but she wasn’t focused on that at the moment. She was just looking in my eyes, and still holding me tightly. I wasn’t sure awake she really was.

I let the little teen finally settle back into bed, and then I called Michelle over and after hugging her, I let her try to hug Samantha so she would see that Samantha wasn’t dangerous anymore. However, I wasn’t going to leave Michelle in bed not knowing if Samantha had another violent dream, so I took Michelle to my room, and we slept there until morning.

That next morning was Saturday, so I glanced over and saw Michelle still sleeping. She looked at peace, and so I got up and after using the toilet, went to check on Samantha.

Pausing at her door, I saw her standing, and watching the door, as she was bent slightly. I walked over to her, and hugged her when she noticed me.

“Are you okay, baby?”

She nodded. “Where’s Michelle.”

“Do you remember having a bad dream last night?” I asked her.

She nodded.

“Well, Michelle was scared, but not only that, your dream was really violent, sweetheart. I don’t think it’s safe for you and Michelle to sleep in the same bed for a while. I know you didn’t mean to, but you kicked her, baby.”

Samantha looked down. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay, baby. Michelle knows you were sleeping, and that you were having a nightmare. I just don’t want to put you two in a situation where either of you can get hurt, okay?”

Samantha looked down and nodded. “I’m sorry I hurt Michelle.”

“I don’t think she was as hurt as just surprised, baby. She didn’t know you were going to get violent from a nightmare. I didn’t either or I wouldn’t have put you two in the same bed. But you have nothing to be sorry for. You didn’t attack Michelle. You were attacking whoever scared you in your dreams.”

Samantha nodded. “They tried to take me away from you.”

I nodded. “Well, they aren’t here, now, sweetheart. Let’s go get you a bath so I can get you cleaned up. You’ve wet your diaper again, haven’t you?”

She nodded and smiled up at me. “And you’re not going to hit me with a hanger?”

“No, sweetheart. I’m just going to clean you up.”

The baby girl let me take her into the bathroom, and the night before, because she had pooped her pants, I did insist on cleaning her up that time, and somehow, she seemed okay with it, so I figured I’d clean her up again this time, in case not all the poop got out the night before.

Samantha let me help her get her clothes off, and smiling at me, she hugged me. “Thank you, daddy.”

I smiled and helped her to the tub where I started to wash her.

“Eventually,” I told her as I washed her neck and then her back, “I hope you learn that you are allowed to leave your room in the mornings and not have to wait on me. I don’t like you feeling like you have to wait until you have an accident in your clothes, baby.”

She shuddered.

I lifted her head to me. “I’ll never be mad at you for accidents, baby, even ones brought on because you are too scared to leave your room. I just don’t like how you being scared to leave your room makes you uncomfortable because you feel you have no choice but to wet yourself.”

Samantha smiled at me shyly. “Thank you,” she whispered.

I had Samantha in the tub for about ten minutes when a little girl rubbing sleep out of her eyes, wandered to the front of the left open bathroom door.

“I wet, daddy,” she told me.

I motioned for her to come over.

“Can daddy take off your clothes?”

She nodded and lifted her arms. She barely shuddered this time. She was getting used to me taking care of her, I hoped.

I got her top off, and then pulled off her pajama bottoms, and then her diaper. She looked a little confused for a moment, her finger in her mouth, but then she smiled as I put her in the tub, and Samantha started to wash her back.

When the babies were clean and ready to start the day, I sent them to find some clothes to wear while I went to make them some blue berry pancakes.

On 11/16/2023 at 12:38 AM, Jayme said:

If this is a rough draft, I'd love to see the completed chapter. You have a remarkable understanding of fears and childhood trauma that's both beautiful yet scary.

It's beautiful because we can see the though process and also development of the characters. It's scary because to get that understanding someone has to be exposed to that type of abuse either first or second handedly.

Thank you for sharing this hauntingly beautiful story with us here.

Well, the less said about this, the better, but thank you.

This version is still not complete, but there was a little editing and I added a little bit. Feeling under the weather, so hope to get back to it soon.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, BobbyDrago said:

It's a repost of chapter 10 just to let you know.

It's not just a repost.  There are a few mistakes fixed, and it was also expanded by a few paragraphs.  I did mention in the upper chapter 10, that you should read the lower ten if it is your first time to read it because of that.

Please skip this one, and go down to the latest edited chapter 10.  A larger portion of the two are similar but a couple of minor mistakes were corrected, a tiny bit of the ending, and then some added on on the newer chapter 10.

I am still trying to figure out how this chapter will turn and twist, but here is a part of the rough draft since people have been waiting on me forever:

I would appreciate it if people would read when I'm working on the rough drafts, otherwise, you'll just frustrate me and other people if you choose to ignore the directions and then try to tell someone it is just a repaste of the previous chapter.

This was all added to Chapter ten....

As I am still working on Chapter ten, if you are bothered by me trying to hash out the writing process, then maybe wait until I tell you chapter ten is done, and I'll take down the other chapter ten copies from earlier.

This is the the part you missed if you go frustrated because you didn't know that I was editing and correcting in the second version: :( 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I let the little teen finally settle back into bed, and then I called Michelle over and after hugging her, I let her try to hug Samantha so she would see that Samantha wasn’t dangerous anymore. However, I wasn’t going to leave Michelle in bed not knowing if Samantha had another violent dream, so I took Michelle to my room, and we slept there until morning.

That next morning was Saturday, so I glanced over and saw Michelle still sleeping. She looked at peace, and so I got up and after using the toilet, went to check on Samantha.

Pausing at her door, I saw her standing, and watching the door, as she was bent slightly. I walked over to her, and hugged her when she noticed me.

“Are you okay, baby?”

She nodded. “Where’s Michelle.”

“Do you remember having a bad dream last night?” I asked her.

She nodded.

“Well, Michelle was scared, but not only that, your dream was really violent, sweetheart. I don’t think it’s safe for you and Michelle to sleep in the same bed for a while. I know you didn’t mean to, but you kicked her, baby.”

Samantha looked down. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay, baby. Michelle knows you were sleeping, and that you were having a nightmare. I just don’t want to put you two in a situation where either of you can get hurt, okay?”

Samantha looked down and nodded. “I’m sorry I hurt Michelle.”

“I don’t think she was as hurt as just surprised, baby. She didn’t know you were going to get violent from a nightmare. I didn’t either or I wouldn’t have put you two in the same bed. But you have nothing to be sorry for. You didn’t attack Michelle. You were attacking whoever scared you in your dreams.”

Samantha nodded. “They tried to take me away from you.”

I nodded. “Well, they aren’t here, now, sweetheart. Let’s go get you a bath so I can get you cleaned up. You’ve wet your diaper again, haven’t you?”

She nodded and smiled up at me. “And you’re not going to hit me with a hanger?”

“No, sweetheart. I’m just going to clean you up.”

The baby girl let me take her into the bathroom, and the night before, because she had pooped her pants, I did insist on cleaning her up that time, and somehow, she seemed okay with it, so I figured I’d clean her up again this time, in case not all the poop got out the night before.

Samantha let me help her get her clothes off, and smiling at me, she hugged me. “Thank you, daddy.”

I smiled and helped her to the tub where I started to wash her.

“Eventually,” I told her as I washed her neck and then her back, “I hope you learn that you are allowed to leave your room in the mornings and not have to wait on me. I don’t like you feeling like you have to wait until you have an accident in your clothes, baby.”

She shuddered.

I lifted her head to me. “I’ll never be mad at you for accidents, baby, even ones brought on because you are too scared to leave your room. I just don’t like how you being scared to leave your room makes you uncomfortable because you feel you have no choice but to wet yourself.”

Samantha smiled at me shyly. “Thank you,” she whispered.

I had Samantha in the tub for about ten minutes when a little girl rubbing sleep out of her eyes, wandered to the front of the left open bathroom door.

“I wet, daddy,” she told me.

I motioned for her to come over.

“Can daddy take off your clothes?”

She nodded and lifted her arms. She barely shuddered this time. She was getting used to me taking care of her, I hoped.

I got her top off, and then pulled off her pajama bottoms, and then her diaper. She looked a little confused for a moment, her finger in her mouth, but then she smiled as I put her in the tub, and Samantha started to wash her back.

When the babies were clean and ready to start the day, I sent them to find some clothes to wear while I went to make them some blue berry pancakes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Conclusion of Chapter ten:  Decided to just put the end of it instead of reposting the whole chapter so no one gets confused this time:

When I had the little ones at the table eating blue berry pancakes with whip cream and caramel sauce with some eggs and granola cereal, the little girls were playfully enjoying the different tastes.

“I never had food like this before,” Michelle said happily eating.

Samantha said nothing about it, but she was eating a little less carefully and with a bit more gusto than she had the morning before. That made me smile.

After the girls were fed, dressed, and the house was clean, I decided to take them out to get some school stuff. They would need some soon enough.

As we walked out into the chill air, there was a powdered white ground, and the air was crisp. The light breeze whipped ice like fingers at our cheeks and noses. I drew my jacket a little tighter around me towards the car, and I saw Michelle shuffle with her legs trying to stay close together to keep her warm. Samantha shivered and her mouth didn’t even try to hold back the chattering of her teeth.

I picked up Michelle, and carried her.

“The morning is a bit cold,” I commented to her.

She nodded.

I felt Sam put a hand in my jacket pocket and I smiled at her. “You’re cold too?” I teased.

Samantha nodded and looked down.

“It’s okay, sweetheart,” I rubbed her back a moment with one hand before returning it to hold Michelle.

I opened the car for them, and they happily climbed in.

As we drove around, I could see a little bit of light snow that was almost so tiny and still in the air, it might have been easily missed had some of it not ended up on my window so I had to occasionally use my wipers to wipe the melted little drops from my view. I could hear the girls in the back shiver a little though I had the heater on full and they had a blanket to cover up with and their warm coats on from the shopping done a couple of days ago.

“We’ll be at the store soon,” I assured my little ones, but truth be told, the car warmed up before we would make it because I had to head back to the bigger city so I could get the materials a little cheaper. Small towns often gouge you because businesses in them were barely surviving.

I did stop and get everyone a hot drink, some hot cocoa for my baby girls. Winters could be harsh at times in the area I lived at, but today, it was a pretty mild day.

The white powdery substance on the ground gave the road a gray sheen and the grass to either side of the interstate was frosted as though Christmas was starting to decorate the natural scene. Cars were driving a bit slower, and there were little white pricks against the windshield as they drove down the Interstate. The car was getting toasty warm now, and little girls could freely wiggle their toes again.

“I never had this drink before,” Michelle told Samantha.

“Nor me, but I’ve seen it before. Around Christmas time, the other kids in some of the homes I was at drank it, but there was never a cup for me.”

“What did you drink?”

“Water.”

“That’s not fair,” Michelle told her with a frown.

“No, I told you. This guy who keeps calling himself daddy is a lot different than anyone else I’ve been with. If he is your only ever foster daddy, then you’ll be really lucky.”

Michelle nodded. “I’m glad he chose us.”

Samantha nodded. “I’m kind of bad though, so it might have been more fair if another kid that wasn’t bad got picked instead of me.”

“Samantha,” I didn’t dare take my eyes from the road, but I raised my voice at her. She needed to stop berating herself.

“Yes sir?”

“You’re not bad, baby. People were unfair to you and they made you believe you were bad. I thought I let you know where those garbage gossiping lies belonged yesterday, honey.”

There was a little silence.

“Do you not remember me telling you that the file was garbage on you based on your behavior, baby?”

“But… that was only one day.”

“One day or not, I know by talking to you that you are not half as bad as that file made you sound, and I also know any child that was being starved would sneak into the fridge at night to eat something. That’s natural, sweetheart.”

Samantha became quiet for a little bit.

“Samantha, you know you aren’t in trouble, don’t you?” I asked when it seemed she got quiet for a bit too long. “I just don’t like you berating yourself, baby. You’ve been brainwashed and treated very harshly for far too long.”

“Daddy? What if I gotta… um…?”

“There’s a rest stop not too far up here, if you can wait.”

“Wha… what if I can’t?”

“Just do your best, baby. If you have an accident, it won’t be the end of the world.”

She nodded and bit her lower lip as she tried to wait.

We got to the rest area, and looking in back at my babies, they both looked dry. I smiled at them and they smiled back at me, but Samantha had her hands jammed in her crotch while Michelle was wiggling around a bit.

“Okay, babies, the ground is icy, and this is a parking lot, so we need to be careful. I want you to stay next to me, girls. If one or both of you have an accident, just tell me. No one will be in trouble, but let’s try to get you to the potty, okay?”

They both nodded at me. Again, I noticed that Michelle had not told me she had to go, but was actively squirming like the day before, and Samantha, still nervous, did at least try to ask again.

I took the babies, both of them, into the mens’ room, and into a special needs toilet. I could take care of them easiest here, and find out if they were wet.

“Samantha, you can go ahead and go first,” I told her.

“But what if I make Michelle wet her pants?”

“How would you do that, sweetheart?”

“...Taking too long?”

I sighed. “If she can’t wait a moment to pee, then she just waited too long, honey. It’s not your fault, and since we were in a car where she couldn’t do anything about it, it’s not her fault either.”

Samantha nodded and waddled to the toilet with both her hands jammed into her groin trying to not let any water out. She bounced a little in front of the toilet, and I sighed. I could see she was shaking as she tried to remove a hand.

“Honey, can I help you with your clothes?” I asked her.

She nodded.

With me getting her pants unzipped for her, and then pulling her pants down as she raised her arms and sat, she just made it, and pee splattered the toilet seat as she was sat on the toilet. I sighed. At least she didn’t get her clothes wet this time.

With both of the children happy again, and back in the warm toasty car, we continued our trip to the bigger city to get them some school things. Something felt a little off on how often Samantha was using the bathroom, and even how often Michelle seemed to act like she had to go whenever Samantha mentioned it. I wasn’t sure if it was really something and I was making a mountain out of a mole hill, or if they really were going a bit more often than normal, but I didn’t really know what to do about it either. Even if there was something wrong, I had to wait for the insurance to clear.

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm thinking about getting back to this one and cleaning it up a bit as I do.  Thank you for showing interest in it.  I do like the story, but I've just sort of realized that it was getting away from me, and was starting to become inconsistent.  So, please forgive me as I try to rewrite it a bit to clean it up before I go on with it.  I'll probably just use the same thread through, and just post it after this message.

• Like 2
On 3/21/2024 at 7:12 AM, Ishigreensa said:

I'm thinking about getting back to this one and cleaning it up a bit as I do.  Thank you for showing interest in it.  I do like the story, but I've just sort of realized that it was getting away from me, and was starting to become inconsistent.  So, please forgive me as I try to rewrite it a bit to clean it up before I go on with it.  I'll probably just use the same thread through, and just post it after this message.

I really like the premise. I haven’t read many stories like it.

Okay, I've gotten some stuff done on this one... the first chapter of the restart, but the first chapter isn't fully done.  I've just started to introduce the second of the kids to be adopted... but she's not finished, and there will be third kid this time.  

So, I've also worked on the main character to sort of give him a little background before putting him in the office meeting his girls.  The system has failed again, and it was suddenly swamped, so they are going to be giving him the kids nearly blind, though he will have access to some of their information that he can read at home  in his own time....

Samantha will be very quiet and worried about being bad or making people upset.  Michelle will be very outgoing and talkative, but she has some trauma caused by being abandoned and something else happening in the first foster home she was placed it.  The third child is a fast learner, is very playful, but gets mixed up because English isn't her first language.

I just thought those that are interested would have wanted an update to know what is happening.  I'm hoping to post it before Sunday.

• Like 1