LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Started wearing at work now

Spinnyboy

Hey, Im 22 m and just started wearing pamps at work because I have an office job in my own office and thought why not?

Im much more productive now and calm yet dont know why exactly, I only see my co workers come in once in a while so the chance of me getting caught is extremely slim. 😗

Good deal that's a big move. I wore diapers to work for my last 10 years of work, I Loved it, I wore very loose coveralls and my under clothes under under that. I had a choice of that or uniform. I Loved it because I could put my hands inside the Open pockets they had both kind, but I could play with my plastic backed ATN when I was wetting it and talking to others out in the oil fields, And I was an electrician. I had some concern about being wet there if I was to get a big hit of the 480v . But it made my last work days better. I did a lot of driving a big Service truck also.

• Like 2

Nice that you can do that!  Nice that at age 22 you seem to have a great job with your own office.  Looks like your future is off on the right foot!  By the way, Welcome to Daily Diapers, the best AB/DL site there is.  Hope you enjoy it here.  

• Like 2

It's great to be able to wear at work, I know just how you feel! Wearing to work helps me feel calmer, more confident and certainly more productive! Hope you continue to enjoy your diapers anywhere you can! 

• Like 1

Being Incontinent and AB, this is a non-issue for me cause I wear diapers all the time and permanently. It's normal for me to be diapered no matter where I am. The people who make it an issue have deeper issues to deal with.

• Like 1