LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crinkliest, bulkiest nappies/diapers

I’m looking for a nappy that is really bulky between the kegs and really ‘Crinkly’, can anyone recommend any?

I only like plain white nappies not printed or coloured.

I don’t mind a few baby characters but I prefer just white.

All the ones I’ve tried so far are ok but not bulky or crinkly enough. 
can anyone help? I live in the UK  

• Like 1

Obviously you are in search of the most SOUND and FELT effects of wearing diapers/nappies*** !

*** If not the diaper/nappy being noise enhanced then consider the diaper/nappy cover with noisy material !

Limit the outer covering of any diaper/nappy wear to increase the noise factor - - -

The other FELT effect is by doubling up with more bulk between the legs - perhaps with pads liners towels.

Too much compression of the diaper/nappy structure will degrade the noise factor - no PH tights tight fitting wear.

@Billyblaze

7 hours ago, Billyblaze said:

I’m looking for a nappy that is really bulky between the kegs and really ‘Crinkly’, can anyone recommend any?

In my opinion what you're looking for is a diaper that is high capacity, that is crinkly or feels that way after being warned for awhile. My suggestion is the Mega Max in white. This diaper is my primary diaper, and the only diaper that I use is a daily driver. The other diapers that I have are all AB, and they come from a B universe, and that is because I wanted to try them because everyone is talking about how cute they are or how good they smell or whatever, but I would definitely probably want to stick with the Mega Max as the crinklest diaper, but you would have to get it wet first period I can tell you that if you are looking for a nappy that will be your go to, you must think of a diaper that you are wearing that is for someone who is severely incontinent, because the thicker the diaper the better it is that is absorption and you can add as @BabyLock Says, diaper covers that are very crinkly or ones that make a lot of rustling noise. If you get the right combination your diapers will be so crinkly that you will be heard about a mile away, and there will be no mistaking you wearing a diaper. My diaper the Mega Max has always been that type of a diaper! It's like a dream diaper, like everything else that you would want, cause everything else that is cloth backed is junk.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
EDIT: @mention was incorrect and was edited, so the right person gets the notification

the bulkiest diaper I have worn were:

tykables camelots

tykables waddler

nru str8up

all of them were plastic backed and have a absorption capacity of 7000ml 

and wore them with a booster in the front in between my legs.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, msjy said:

the bulkiest diaper I have worn were:

tykables camelots

tykables waddler

nru str8up

all of them were plastic backed and have a absorption capacity of 7000ml 

and wore them with a booster in the front in between my legs.

@msjy

I agree with you on the Tykables Waddlers:  Man they are comfy, and they are really crinkly and SOFT!  Never tried the camelots or the nru str8ups though :)

Brian

• Like 1

Thank you. 

So out of the ones mentioned, you recon the mega max is the crinkliest? But you have to get it wet first?? That sounds strange. 

For me the bulkiness isn’t as important because you can always make them bulkier by wearing more than one or using a filler, but I really get turned on by the rustling. 
So if you can recommend the loudest nappies I’ll look forward to trying them out. Thanks. 

Forgot to add. 

Have you tried the Rearz Mega Inspire+? It's a plain white diaper, quite bulky, great capacity, very comfortable, and, I find them pretty crinkly. The plastic is a gauge or two heavier than, say, a BetterDry or Crinklz, and probably louder than a MegaMax, although I don't really rate my diapers that way so it's hard to say for sure. But I was wearing one the other day and I tried to sneak up on my daughter, and she said she could hear them. 

I stand corrected - I was wearing a Critter Caboose when my daughter commented that she could hear my diaper. But I think that they're very similar to the Inspire+, in terms of capacity and the grade of the plastic. 

• Like 1
On 9/26/2023 at 6:19 PM, Billyblaze said:

The only nappies that would suit that type of bulk, in my opinion is cloth in multiple layers.

There are companies based in the UK that supply large 'flats' - thats what they call the original flat terry type diapers, that are meant to be folded in kite or other designs to fit as a nappy. Using a few of these, one can get a very thick nappy and since these are adult sized, one can get the nappy folded to fit in the same proportions a baby cloth nappy used to be - ie spreadding legs and thing enough to almost reach the knees.

In relation to plastic pants, look for the vinyl pants as that type of plastic is very crinkly - and these type of plastic are available in pure white and clear.

If you want to try the look / feel, try it first with one of those large bath towels or similar plus a large black plastic bag cut open at the seams. The thicker plastic of a green garden rubbish bag might be more crinkly - and use same as tie on, similar to the design of Golden Babe Snuggi Pants of the 1970s - 1980s, probably what you wore when you were a baby of the 1970s-1980s.

SnuggiPants.jpg

I think I understand what you are looking for - to almost repeat this image

1975 Baby.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

If you want crinkles, I would say try the incontrol/rearz premium night time black diapers. They say the diapers were designed for night time use, so stealth is not a factor with those diapers lol. I got a sample of them a few weeks ago, and even under plastic pants, a cover and pants, they still are really loud! The diapers hold a decent amount, they claim up to 12 hours of wear (the site says around 5500g of liquid, give or take per size). 

But for bulk, they aren't bad, but could be more. For that I would recommend boosters! Northshore's XXL contoured booster, precisely. They hold a solid amount (about 800mL), but seems low for the size of it. Incontrol has a booster too, a little smaller, but holds about 1200mL (or so they say). 

But for most bulk of all... your best option is cloth. There are many many options out there, you can stack almost as many as you want on top of each other, the challenge would be finding massive plastic pants/panties to cover your diapers and be functional to contain the wetness. 

Also, great name, Commander! 😁

• Like 2