LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does it look like I have a guy's butt still I'm mtf

It isn’t so much the hip size, but the ratio of waist size to hip size. Females, in general, have a smaller waist to hip ratio than males.  I don’t remember what the numbers are, but you could probably google the information.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2023 at 2:24 AM, foreverdl said:

I have seen soo many diapered women's butts that look just like it, so don't worry about it. 

I'm trying to think, where  would you have seen "Soo many diapered women's butts" ?

On 9/24/2023 at 1:31 AM, Clr224 said:

It isn’t so much the hip size, but the ratio of waist size to hip size. Females, in general, have a smaller waist to hip ratio than males.  I don’t remember what the numbers are, but you could probably google the information.

The numbers were "36-24-36".

In you fantasy dreams maybe, however, females should have a waist/hip ratio of .85 or lower, males a ratio of .95 or lower.  36-24-36 gets a ratio of .66, which is kind of pushing the limits of what is physiologically possible without silicone enhancement.

On 10/8/2023 at 1:38 AM, Wet Knight said:

I'm trying to think, where  would you have seen "Soo many diapered women's butts" ?

The numbers were "36-24-36".

We live in an older Community and I see A Lot of Diapered Butts So if you are jealous not my problem.

On 10/10/2023 at 7:15 PM, foreverdl said:

We live in an older Community and I see A Lot of Diapered Butts So if you are jealous not my problem.

foreverdl -

summed it up perfectly - AGE plays an important part/place in diapered butts !

• Like 1