LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Had back surgery

waynecook52

Well on Tuesday had my back surgery.Been wanting to do this for a few years now.It just got to the point where I could not stand the pein any more.When im in pain from the time I get till I go to bed its time to do soething.I had one disk and 8 bone spurs cut out.I am in pain right now but with luck it will end soon.

Wish me luck

• Like 3
41 minutes ago, waynecook52 said:

Well on Tuesday had my back surgery.Been wanting to do this for a few years now.It just got to the point where I could not stand the pein any more.When im in pain from the time I get till I go to bed its time to do soething.I had one disk and 8 bone spurs cut out.I am in pain right now but with luck it will end soon.

Wish me luck

I do wish you all the best, and quick recovery! “I hate pain, it hurts me”. 

@waynecook52

I am glad to hear that you were able to get some pain relief by having back surgery. One of the things that really sucks about pain management is that you can manage it only for so long, using various methods, and then eventually if those methods do not provide any relief you may have to go to the point where you had to where you had to have back surgery. I have been dealing with neck pain since 2015, and have found out that I have degenerative disk disease but I also found out, that it is not something that is like a disease like a liver or something like that, and it's not like in my case that things go downhill quickly. The only thing that I don't like is the fact that constantly now it seems like I have a headache coming up the back of my neck because everything is connected to that pinched nerve on the left side

I agree with you that when it is time to do something like this you've probably already gotten to the point where you have no other choice. I am of the opinion that there are reasonable steps that still can be taken to make this something I can deal with. My orthopedic doctor can determine what's going on, and also check to see what is the deal with this nerve to see if it's getting worse it's getting better or it's the same as it was. They always say that with everything that you do, things can be a challenge, but as you stated when you can't do very many things anymore it's time to do something different.

I wish you the best of Luck and like your colleagues, we all wish you a complete and speedy recovery! Hugs to you my friend!😊

Brian