LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need some encouragement

I'm giving myself one week.  If I can't have it figured out by then I'm calling it quits on life.  Not joking.  I don't think I need to explain why.  Our society has too many problems and we all know what they are.  Wittle Webslinger recently posted about one and the fact that he changes his name whenever people lose his trust points to another. (BabySpiderBoy 95, Little Spider, Spidey Boy, amoung others are previous usernames he's had on this site.  And anyone with good detective skills can infer as to why.)  DD admins, if I don't make it, keep any posts that seem worthwile and delete the rest or manage in whatever way seems reasonable.  I'm not going to comb through 5+ years worth of posts at this point.

Do not simply offer copy/paste advice like "You can make it" or "Things will get better".  Clearly the fact that I'm posting this should indicate those aren't true. 

Do not insist that I need a mental health professional.  I already have one and they're a joke.  Others I call won't answer or are perpetually "not accepting new clients" without offering to add me to their waitlist.

Do not lecture me on religion.  Religious figures the world over have invented some form of "hell" to ensure they stay in power.

What I do seek is reasonable, actionable advice without hidden biases.  Preconcieved biases are part of the problem and not the solution and therefore will not help this situation.  If reading this distresses you, I apologize. 

Edit: Doing a lot better now, was able to get some help.

The fact that you are not identifying the "what" and "why" is disturbinghg. Get int touch with a Mental Health pro fast. There appear to be things you are trying not to know or acknowledge. That is always trouble

• Like 2

When anyone comes to this conclusion in life it’s truly sad, I have my bouts with depression and sadness as well about many things in this world. I do however hold on to my faith and yes I see you don’t believe and while that’s ok I would hope you find someone to talk to and realize life is a gift 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Get int touch with a Mental Health pro fast.

As I said before, I'm already seeing one.  All this person does is follow some kind of flowchart to determine what they're supposed to say.  Clearly my mental health is not a priority for them.

18 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

The fact that you are not identifying the "what" and "why" is disturbinghg.

If you need specifics:

1. Work - scheduling fuckups on management's end that management/HR cast a blind eye on.

2. Family - rather complicated and too long to explain here. 

3. lots of other examples, if I go on for pages and pages I'm not sure if it will make anything clearer.  Hopefully this makes the context here less 'disturbinghg'

14 hours ago, Rachael-Little said:

I do however hold on to my faith and yes I see you don’t believe and while that’s ok I would hope you find someone to talk to and realize life is a gift 

I honestly don't mean to be offensive but for me if I hadn't left the church when I did, I probably would have called it quits years ago.  I'm not sure which denomination you follow but most have a long list of people/attributes considered 'unacceptable'.  I'm not saying this describes you, but most Christians are known to currently or historically endorse some pretty hateful teachings.  I personally do not wish to affiliate with such.

6 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

As I said before, I'm already seeing one.  All this person does is follow some kind of flowchart to determine what they're supposed to say.  Clearly my mental health is not a priority for them.

If you need specifics:

1. Work - scheduling fuckups on management's end that management/HR cast a blind eye on.

2. Family - rather complicated and too long to explain here. 

3. lots of other examples, if I go on for pages and pages I'm not sure if it will make anything clearer.  Hopefully this makes the context here less 'disturbinghg'

I honestly don't mean to be offensive but for me if I hadn't left the church when I did, I probably would have called it quits years ago.  I'm not sure which denomination you follow but most have a long list of people/attributes considered 'unacceptable'.  I'm not saying this describes you, but most Christians are known to currently or historically endorse some pretty hateful teachings.  I personally do not wish to affiliate with such.

I get it and yes it is a shame many Christians don’t truly follow Christ teachings of loving those who seem most unlovable 

I choose to love all because I do believe that’s what I’m supposed to do, not to judge but love.

What someone does with the teachings of Christ is always personal choice 

I actually attend a non denominational church as I too grew weary of denominations 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

you might have known some that called themselves christians, but they arent really, Christ aint about hate.

• Like 1

@Firefly 35

from reading your posts, I see, and maybe wrong, that the items that you are taking way to personal is work related. You already stated that hr/management don't seem to care about scheduling mistakes, so if that is the case, why are you taking it so personal. All you have to do is work your own shift hours, and even if you don't get all the tasks done by the time you are scheduled too finish, t really is not your problem but the role / responsibility of management. SO - simply, don't take it so personal. That is what they want, and if you 'off yourself' for this silly reason, all they will do (since they will have to) is replace you.

... so please cop on to yourself. You are not getting paid enough to take this type of stress - they are.

• Like 1