LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sex

Depends on what you and your partner are into.  There’s everything from over/under fondling play to full on frottage, to working yourselves up to ripping the diaper(s) off and having at it.  See where things start and where they go.

My Daddy and I tend not to spend time over analyzing it and just have fun. We don't have one way of having diapered sex but instead prefer a multitude if different options, positions and places. Just Luke pretty much almost everything there is no one "best" way.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, diaper Richard said:

What is everyone's thoughts on diaper sex, what's the best way to go about it? 

its some of my preferred adult video content, i got lots of videos of people having that, and when i shamefully write my dirty stories its a common theme. if you are going to have it, i cant say that its a good idea but well, its just my view, but if you are going to do it, be safe, use condoms. you can try ripping a hole in the diapers, or just go nuts and rip the crotch out and bang it like you stole it, pull the crotch to the side(might take undoing a tape or something), and pullups are more stretchy so you can pull to the side and go to town

• Like 2

I am intrigued about the magic wand. I am also quite frightened at the prospect. My cousin Alystra Florilise Lynestra brought down a small castle with one of those with one stroke

2 hours ago, Little_Mouse said:

My diapers are only for needs and comfort. Diaper sex is not my thing. But I like the soft nutering mdlb/ddlb aspect as an little if some freudian believe it has something to do with sex.

Not quite. It is a bit more nuanced. There are two stages in the Freudian model that touch on the matter. The first is "phallic" and the second is "Genital". The later is the truely sexual in the adult sense and is the adult stage. the former is in the early childhood and consists more of simply "you rub it if it feelse good" and is a bit more egocentric. Now that touches on sex insofar as there are rules about that enforced in childhood ranging from not allowing it at all, prevalent at the time, to allowing it but not just anywhere at anytime. This conflicts with the child's desire for instant gratification as a result there arise repression issues that affectr adult sex matters. It gets convoluted but that is the gist of it

• 3 weeks later...