LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

AI generated art - Any requests?

Tisha

Hi all, I've been doing some AI generated art since my work is using this technology in one of our projects.   I've been getting better at it but thought I might challenge myself by taking some requests of anything anyone would like to see? 

Feel free to request anything, adults only of course.  I don't know the rules about nudity on this site, I've looked but didn't find anything clear so unless someone can point me to a clear rule about that let's keep it to  no nudity :)

Tish

• Like 1

@Tisha

I am wondering if you could take 2 pictures of me, and turn them into something that is cool:

One pic I want to see you turn into AI us the one that is on my profile, of me sitting at my work desk, because that would make me so Happy!

The other is when I had my rabbit, Timber, sitting on my desk, "helping me" count money:  Think that would be awesome :)

Let me know :)

Brian

• 1 month later...
On 9/4/2023 at 5:33 PM, Tisha said:

Hi all, I've been doing some AI generated art since my work is using this technology in one of our projects.   I've been getting better at it but thought I might challenge myself by taking some requests of anything anyone would like to see? 

Feel free to request anything, adults only of course.  I don't know the rules about nudity on this site, I've looked but didn't find anything clear so unless someone can point me to a clear rule about that let's keep it to  no nudity :)

Tish

Do you have an email to discuss some details? 

20 hours ago, ABDLinTX said:

Do you have an email to discuss some details? 

If you wouldn't mind sending me a message on here that would be preferrable.