LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL online dating?

nappy-cub

I've gotten really frustrated with conventional dating apps recently. I don't take the lack of matches personally, I know that algorithms play a big part in whether you match with someone or not.

My DL side is very private. I have not shared it with anyone ever (I have mentioned to my counsellor that I have a "thing", but not told them specifically about ABDL). As I continue to abstain from diaper wearing, I find that it is still very much a part of me and feel I have every right to express it whatever way that makes me feel comfortable.

To ensure some level of discretion, I am not wanting to show my face online. The thought of people in my personal life discovering me wearing nappies via online content would destroy me. So no face. But I wonder is there a way to connect with ABDL in the realms of online dating? Are there any apps or sites that you know of? Have you had success in this field?

FYI I am based in the UK so would only consider UK sites/apps that allow for this.

• Like 1
On 9/2/2023 at 10:54 AM, DailyDiapers said:

One option is our dating site: https://diapermates.com/

It's free, but beware of scammers asking for money (true of all dating sites. I remove them as fast as I find them, but they keep coming back.)

DiaperSpace is not even around anymore is it?

THIS IS a stand alone question about ANOTHER SITE since this is a thread about ABDL dating sites

image.png.b2bf8831d0dc2391e20442aa96618886.png

3 hours ago, Dubious said:

a different site than what you are quoting.. 

@Dubious

I am not sure about diaper space come because I thought that was something that was connected to myspace, and even if Myspace existed, I'm not even sure if it would be the same site that we had way back when. Things have changed and way things are done have been changed, but I agree that diaper space and diaper mates are two different sites, administered by two different people, with the same idea that they try to bring people together if that is what their main goal is.

Mikey does a pretty good job of doing what he does here on daily diapers in every site that he manages. I wonder how he can do all the things that he does come but he is an amazing man, capable of many things, and I will keep saying that because I know the man is truthful and very direct and be able to tell us exactly what the situation is, or to be able to tell us when we've done something that he doesn't like or what would break the rules, the thing I like about Mikey is that he is nice about it, and if somebody acts like a dork then he's gonna treat them like a dork or they're gonna find that there's a different way that he responds based on our actions and our behaviors.

Let's just put it this way: I have a profile myself on daily diapers site that is dealing with diaper mates: I've only gotten a couple of messages and I'm not sure how legitimate they are, but Mikey is always telling us to be careful of who is talking to us and what we do while we're online. I would love to have some lady that I meet that is understanding of my diaper use, and maybe understanding about how I feel 'cause I've always loved diapers, if I could find a lady like that that would understand and maybe indulge me and help me to bring that side forward sometimes it would be great, but there's times when you have to be an adult, and that is important cause you have to do adult things and make sure you have all your responsibilities covered. When I do is I try to be the best guy I can, sometimes I get the feelings that come back and they come back really hard, which means to me that it's just something that I have to repress sometimes because it is so hard, but I have to do it. If I were to find the right lady that would be awesome, but my luck with women has not been the greatest, because for some reason I don't know what it is whether it's me and the way I act or way I end up presenting myself some people may think that I'm a little weak because I don't say some things are because I might not agree with waste people are telling me things, but that is the good thing about life you don't have to agree with everything someone says, and you can disagree, and just like my parents should say let's agree to disagree: that's a way to tell people that you disagree with something that someone says but it's not something that would kill a conversation or make it so you're in trouble, you just basically say you might not agree with what someone is saying and that is appropriate way to do it.

So as I said if I could find the right lady it would be awesome, then I wouldn't have to worry about a thing, but I also have to worry about the woman being the lady she is being able to satisfy her at whatever level so I don't lose the lady in question. Lost so many girlfriends because of something that they say isn't my fault or sometimes is, but I can tell you the best thing is as long as you are yourself and you don't pretend to be something that you're not, the best thing is that you just be yourself. Really loves you for who you are and what you are, you will find that person be very accommodating loving and understanding. Part of the problem of being a diaper lover or being disabled and in need of diapers is that someone may not understand that there are feelings that you have that you obviously will still have regardless of how old you are, and maybe they don't understand that diapers help you, or whatever. The people that understand that are awesome because they understand why you want diapers or why you might need diapers, or why it feels so good, and sometimes you have to tell them that in an appropriate way, but sometimes it's really hard, cause you're not afraid to be the person you are, but you're afraid to let you're a significant other or a girlfriend or whatever no of your need or of your fetish or whatever come because you're afraid that the relationship is going to blow up and you're going to lose the lady or she might use that against you in some way and be hard on you. The best thing that I can say is the best dating site is the one that works for you diaper mates is an awesome site and I've gotten a lot of messages myself, but for my purposes if I don't know this person and I'm not sure about the person I'm certainly going to take my time and know what's going on before I make a decision: if I were to find the right lady it would be awesome, one that understands me for what I am and who I am and be able to do almost anything that I think is appropriate, because without something that would match my reasonable expectations, then I'm just the same guy I was, and I really do wanna find the right lady one that won't just dump me because they don't like what I do or what I say or what I believe. If that happens, then I know the lady is part of the issue and not part of the solution, and I try really hard not to **** someone off, but the thing is I've had people do that to me and it really bothers me.  My mom once told me that the person you find will have to be determined whether they love you for who and what you are and all that and they stand with you not against you. Mom said to me that if you find a person, and they are not 100% dedicated to you, regardless of what happens, if you tell them something like that they may end up seeing that they don't wanna be a part of the relationship and they might bail, but my mom told me the most important thing is if the person loves you for who you are and what you are, then it might be the person for you, if for some reason you find that the person does not support you and you find that there are more disagreements rather than agreements between you two, and you have the right house, almost anything can be held in confidence and it's not a big deal

I've seen skirts and dresses before comment they're really really pretty, but that's not for me really, and it's just because I'm a guy, and it's nothing against people that wear dresses and have fun wearing them or because they weren't act like sissies or they are sissies, that is their lifestyle choice and I'm not going to take that away from them. Important thing is in a relationship in addition to the fact that someone may be a Sissy they may be looking for a woman and they look at them through this type of system, that is run by DD, is specialized because there are people that want certain things certain ways, and there are people that want them the other way, and the good thing about DD is I can learn about those differences and I can ask questions and I can get answers, and I don't have to worry about someone not liking me but liking what I was doing I just keep putting my head to the grindstone and that's about it. 

I pray that the right lady comes along someday and that lady is very open to me wearing diapers and being the person I am. I want to be the person I am, and I want to make sure that the person that I am with understands that, and can help me, because I would need help, and I would love that person very much and take real good care of them so far as they take care of me that would be awesome, but hopefully some day that happens, but I'm not even sure if it will.

Brian

18 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

I am not sure about diaper space come because I thought that was something that was connected to myspace, and even if Myspace existed, I'm not even sure if it would be the same site that we had way back when. Things have changed and way things are done have been changed, but I agree that diaper space and diaper mates are two different sites, administered by two different people, with the same idea that they try to bring people together if that is what their main goal is.

It was a stand alone question about ANOTHER SITE since this is a thread about ABDL dating sites

I might not agree with waste people are telling me things, huh?

Brian

6 minutes ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

I might not agree with waste people are telling me things, huh?

Brian

@Dartplayerinwvc

i'm not exactly sure what I was supposed to say in that because my voice command probably ended up screwing up that a little bit so it made no sense.  Let's just say that I agree that diaper mates and diaper space are two different sites administered by 2 different people, and have two different aims. Though they are probably considered to be dating websites, each one has its own unique abilities and characteristics that make it specific to one or the other. Whether it be what they decide to do or how they do it or where they decide to do it or why, each site has their own specific reason for existing, and each time each person goes to this site, they may or may not be able to connect. That Is what makes both sites unique, and that is why that remains that way. Each site has its reason for existence, and each site is unique, and that will not change.

Sorry about making something sound or look strange, but that was probably due to my voice command me saying a word, in it coming out is something else. I remember one time I had a friend of mine and I said to him that he can come get his papers that I helped him with because they were ready, and when I said those words, it came out as and you can go to hell on the end of that statement! That never was said by me, and my friend was laughing because he knows I would never say that, but with voice command you never know what the heck is going to come out and that doesn't make any sense, waste has nothing to do with the site itself and I'm not sure why I would say that, but I think it was my voice command that put that in there.

Sorry for the confusion! Kind of a laugh in my department too 'cause I didn't know why the heck it would say that I had to read it three times!

Brian

On 9/2/2023 at 5:24 PM, nappy-cub said:

I've gotten really frustrated with conventional dating apps recently. I don't take the lack of matches personally, I know that algorithms play a big part in whether you match with someone or not.

My DL side is very private. I have not shared it with anyone ever (I have mentioned to my counsellor that I have a "thing", but not told them specifically about ABDL). As I continue to abstain from diaper wearing, I find that it is still very much a part of me and feel I have every right to express it whatever way that makes me feel comfortable.

To ensure some level of discretion, I am not wanting to show my face online. The thought of people in my personal life discovering me wearing nappies via online content would destroy me. So no face. But I wonder is there a way to connect with ABDL in the realms of online dating? Are there any apps or sites that you know of? Have you had success in this field?

FYI I am based in the UK so would only consider UK sites/apps that allow for this.

I completely understand your desire for discretion, especially when it comes to something so personal. The challenge of maintaining privacy while connecting with like-minded individuals can be tough.

Given your location in the UK, it's crucial to find platforms that are not only popular within the ABDL community but also have a sizable UK user base. Many ABDLs use FetLife, a social network for the BDSM, fetish, and kinky community, which does allow for a degree of anonymity. It's not exactly a dating site, but more of a community platform. However, many individuals find partners or friends who share their interests there. Have you tried FetLife?

• Like 1
18 hours ago, babybuddha said:

I completely understand your desire for discretion, especially when it comes to something so personal. The challenge of maintaining privacy while connecting with like-minded individuals can be tough.

Given your location in the UK, it's crucial to find platforms that are not only popular within the ABDL community but also have a sizable UK user base. Many ABDLs use FetLife, a social network for the BDSM, fetish, and kinky community, which does allow for a degree of anonymity. It's not exactly a dating site, but more of a community platform. However, many individuals find partners or friends who share their interests there. Have you tried FetLife?

Thanks for your response. I tried it a while back but didn't really commit to it. I should probably look into again sometime.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, nappy-cub said:

Thanks for your response. I tried it a while back but didn't really commit to it. I should probably look into again sometime.

Based on my own experience with FetLife, it's truly a platform where you get out what you put in. It took a bit of time to navigate, but most of my genuine connections came from messaging users directly and attending events. And when it comes to photos, you don't have to show your face to get engagement. There's plenty of incredible, anonymous content on there that garners attention. Maybe give it another shot when you feel up to it?

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

On line ABDl dating isnt an easy task. Its a lot effort needed theres a lot to weed through. Theres lots of scammers, fake profiles, male to female ratio way lopsided....many have told me its better to go to events that you meet face to face. Ive done it and its mostly all guys and older men as well, if there are women its mostly those who want to be mommies or caregivers and doing it to get paid.  So its not an easy go...but I guess if something you put enough into it will eventually pan out.

• 2 months later...
On 9/30/2023 at 6:36 AM, MikeDJ said:

On line ABDl dating isnt an easy task. Its a lot effort needed theres a lot to weed through. Theres lots of scammers, fake profiles, male to female ratio way lopsided....many have told me its better to go to events that you meet face to face. Ive done it and its mostly all guys and older men as well, if there are women its mostly those who want to be mommies or caregivers and doing it to get paid.  So its not an easy go...but I guess if something you put enough into it will eventually pan out.

Discovering love is a journey filled with surprises and joys. Your story is truly heartwarming – the unexpected connection that blossomed into a deep and meaningful relationship. It resonates with the idea that genuine connections go beyond initial impressions. I can't help but be inspired by the serendipity of it all. It's a reminder that sometimes, the best things come when we least expect them. Your genuine excitement and the wonderful details you shared about your wife's personality and interests make it clear that love knows no age or preconceived notions. It's a beautiful testament to the magic of finding the right person. If you're still on the quest for love, keep the faith, and perhaps your perfect match is just a click away. For those interested in uplifting love stories, they should definitely visit your profile for a dose of inspiration.

Thanks for the information!