LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Panties who else wears them

jonnyabdl

• 1 month later...

I wear panties almost every day.  I only have silk panties, and all are trimmed with lace.  Classic and very feminine.  I wear boy undies only when I am working on some large outdoor project all day.  Requires a lot of hand washing and gentle care but it is very worth it.  My  wife knows and it is not discussed.  At night, I often wear a vintage chiffon nightgown to bed and always with panties.  

• Like 1

You can get nylon or other syntheitic fibers that are indistinguishable from silk and satin and are not as delicate. I have a babydoll made of such material with ruffled panties and a separate pair of ruffled panties, both of which are made to fit over thick diapers. They were made for me over 12 years ago

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh I love that wearing panties. Silky and lace ones during the day and to work. Plastic pants and sissy girly ruffle panties if wearing nappies and my little girly dress xx

All the time and love soft silks and a little lace - not into lashing of personally - as I just feel great in them apart from being super comfortable with cute socks.

I’ve been wearing panties for years. Only wore my first diaper yesterday, and felt epic!

I’m not sure I’ll combine the two, they really do offer me different gratifications. Wearing panties and lingerie is a real turn on for me. Whereas diapers is more comforting. Though I’m only just starting out on my diaper journey. It’s so exciting though. I’m sat at work and decided to wear panties today which I don’t always do and I’m longing for my diaper already 😂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...