LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have you ever tried this method of feeding?

I think @DailyDiapers and @Spider Boy Diaper Boymight want to give this a try.

The little/AB lies down in the caregivers lap, and the CG has some food whatever it might be, potato chips, biscuits and gravy, pizza whatever.

The CG take a big mouthful of food and chews it up real good, then the little opens wide and the CG spits the chewed food at them and the little has to catch it in their mouth.

:D

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I think @DailyDiapers and @Spider Boy Diaper Boymight want to give this a try.

The little/AB lies down in the caregivers lap, and the CG has some food whatever it might be, potato chips, biscuits and gravy, pizza whatever.

The CG take a big mouthful of food and chews it up real good, then the little opens wide and the CG spits the chewed food at them and the little has to catch it in their mouth.

:D

Oh no! that sounds super gross. Hard pass on that!

• Like 1

A parent, sometimes, if they are weaning their baby from bottle onto solid food, will partially chew the food as a way to convince their child to mimic and chew the food. It also grows the trust between the two as the baby s eating the same food as the parent. A caregiver doing this for their little is, in my opinion, a sign of love and caring and probably for their little, very babyish.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, babykeiff said:

A parent, sometimes, if they are weaning their baby from bottle onto solid food, will partially chew the food as a way to convince their child to mimic and chew the food. It also grows the trust between the two as the baby s eating the same food as the parent. A caregiver doing this for their little is, in my opinion, a sign of love and caring and probably for their little, very babyish.

I think I'd rather stick to baby food. It's much more delicious for a baby like me.♥️👶

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Spider Boy Diaper Boy said:

I think I'd rather stick to baby food. It's much more delicious for a baby like me.♥️👶

@Spider Boy Diaper Boy

I'll go one step further and state this: all of my life I have had to deal with my disability. I understand that there are certain people who may need to be fed their food because they cannot do it themselves, and I can understand that people may need to be supported while they eat, or whatever it is that they do based on their disability or their situation. Feeding somebody their food is one thing, which I understand, because some people need help with that, especially someone who may be disabled or unable to do it themselves....

However: the reason why I said it was a hard pass above is because: I figured this way: there are many things in life that you like, many things that you don't like, some things that you despise some things that you hate, and some that you cannot stand. Be that as it may, each one of these can be placed in the appropriate order that somebody decides to put them. There are few things in life That people can enjoy and really take too:  i'll give you an example of this:

All through my life I have had cerebral palsy, which means that I have had a mobility disability since the time I was born. Throughout my life I have had many people help me, and they've helped me to learn how to do many things by myself. Things I learned how to do by myself. How to feed myself and dress myself and to make sure that I can brush my teeth, comb my hair and other things like that, and basic grooming tasks. Without the people that helped Me learn what I needed to learn, someone would have to do all these things for me, and while there are times when people can do most of these things by themselves if they learn from the right people, it takes the right person to teach that skill or skills to individuals that need it. Those that cannot do those skills, those people should not be looked down on and I wouldn't: that's why there are certain people who help them to do those things, and if they can learn to do those things by themselves so be it. For those that don't know how to do those things, of course help would be something they would need.

Throughout my life I have had to take a bath since the time I was about three until the time I was about 14. I ended up asking to take a shower soon after that or maybe just after my 13th birthday, and I would just get Pushback. I found that taking a hot shower is one thing that I enjoy, one thing that I can always look forward to regardless how bad the day is, regardless of how crappy things are, or how down you are. It also means that you have crossed the threshold from being a young minor say between the ages of two and 10 until you become a teenager from 13 to 21. This also means that I can now or could then take a shower and I did not need to spend extra time in the bathroom and could quickly take care of my grooming tasks and also make sure that I could use the shower as a way to take care of aching  muscles and problems that would cause me no end of Irritation.  Being able to take a hot shower is a sacred right in my mind, and having a hot shower is something that I love to take, and if anybody's messing with my shower or my ability to take a shower or hot water, they will see a side of me they don't want to see. Being able to take a hot shower is a rite of passage, and I think that once a kid learns how to do that, they should be able to do that on their own, but of course if you are in little mode, you may decide that you want to role play that or whatever, and I'll leave that to whomever makes that choice. However for me, I learned how to take a shower by myself because I learned how to do it because I had good people to teach me, and I'm glad I can do it.

Now back to the food aspect of this: I look at it this way: if you need help cutting your food, so be it.  If you need someone to help you eat the food, meaning they would feed you it, so be it. If you need someone to throw it in a grinder or puree' It so you can eat it properly, so you don't choke on it, so be it. The reason I said it was a hard stop, Was because everybody has to eat, everybody has to drink, and everything in life may not be the best things that happen, but everybody loves to be able to have fun with their family and have good food. If I want a hamburger or a hot dog or a salad or something, I want to be given the salad or whatever the food item is, and I want to be able to partake of the food that is offered me, so I can enjoy and savor Every morsel of its flavor, and in order to do that, I need to eat that myself!

If I'm going to eat something, I'm going to chew it up and I'm going to swallow it! To have somebody else do that for me would take away the one thing that in addition to being able to take a hot shower is also sacred to me. The ability to eat food! The ability to enjoy succulents or the smell or the memories or whatever it is, or to smell the smoke and know that you're going to get (insert food here) Served  to you, and you can look forward to having The ability to eat it and enjoy yourself. Having someone chew it up for me takes away a lot of that succulents or the feelings or whatever it is, and not only that if I'm gonna chew it up I'm gonna digest it I don't want it partially digested by somebody else. I can understand for example a baby, who has differing foods than an adult does, or maybe a formula that is not whole milk or whatever and it's a little different than regular milk for an adult, but for somebody to chew up my food before I get a chance to eat it, that's a little overboard!

Jesse Probably understands my reasoning, and if I'm wrong then he can interject: there are a few things in life that are more important to me than being able to make choices for oneself, being as independent as one can be, cleaning yourself up, and eating good food, made by the hands of those either be your parents or your relatives or people that love you, or people that provide food for you. There are many things that might happen in your life, most of them suck, some of them don't, but food can also be a comfort to you, and if someone chews up or partially digest your own food before feeding it to you, it takes away the comfort aspect because it's already half digested. My parents have taught me from the beginning that from an early age I should do as much for myself as I can, and I do understand that there are certain individuals that may not be able to feed themselves may not be able to cut their own food may not be able to eat the food appropriately so they're not choking on it, and so therefore appropriate provisions are made so that they can eat in a way that doesn't cause them to have problems with eating or digestion. There are a lot of things that I had to do as a kid, and as I said most of them sucked, but I did it anyway, and even after the longest hardest day when you felt like the worst thing could possibly happen to you, the best thing that happened is when you had your mom or your dad or your favorite aunt or uncle or cousin or whoever it is talk to you, or someone knew you love or respect make you the best meal that you could possibly ever receive. Those things have happened to me in the past, and I remember times when my mom would make Turkey, my mom would make ham or chicken, or something that I really really liked. She'd make hamburgers or hot dogs or something like this, and plenty of salads as we were growing up, we ate healthy and we didn't eat a whole bunch of junk, my mom would make rice and chicken fried rice and steak and stuff like that from time to time, and we learned how to lake our vegetables.

It all boils down to the fact that There are certain things that I want to be able to do for myself. There are more appropriate ways to make food easier to digest and safer to eat, without having someone actually eat it or partially digest it before giving it to the person that it's intended to be given to! That's why you have the silver bullets and other kitchen equipment to do that task! If you have a person that is prone to choke or would eat too fast, then you already have those types of things in your kitchen to puree' Or chop or whatever it is the food to the appropriate consistency, in my mind if you have those kind of tools, having anyone else help you predict your food before giving it to you is overkill and overboard!

That's just me! 🍔🍔  I just want to be the one to be able to taste what it is that I'm tasting not have somebody remove the taste out of it, if you get what I'm saying?

(Something just came to me: I believe that my Myim Bialik May have done something like this for her kids when they were little. i'm not sure if this is true, but there are articles that I've written that talk about a parent doing this for a child I'm not sure I would want to do that for my child, because the easiest way for that to happen would be to throw it in a food processor and grind it down so that my child could eat it without choking on it 😁😁❤️❤️🍔🍔  I was also given my own cutlery set as a kid: my parents taught me that it was important to make sure that we were able to cut our food into smaller manageable bite sized pieces, so they gave me the plate and the cutlery set to do it. Part of their rationale was the fact that this is a manual of dexterity task, and sometimes manual dexterity tasks are harder for those with disabilities than others. Having the right cutlery tools allowed me to learn how to stab a piece of meat or something that I needed to cut, to hold on to the fork, and once the food is secure then I take my knife and I cut it into multiple smaller pieces.

We had a standing rule in the House: if the piece of meat was so big that it would cause me a problem, I Was to cut it into smaller pieces. Was a piece of steak or hard tough meat, my parents would use a steak knife and help me cut it up so that I wouldn't end up getting pieces of fat or something that I could choke on quite easily, but the idea of having my parents tell me to cut my food is so that I got into the habit of doing so. Far too often, Kids would end up seeing something that was really awesome, and they'd start eating it, or they'd end up eating something like a piece of meat, and the piece of meat would be so big that it would be unwieldy for them to handle, and they were just try to bite down on it without cutting it up. Doing stuff like that would cause someone to choke on it, so the idea the way my parents taught me was they didn't want me to choke, and I have choked before so I know what that's like, so the best thing to do is to cut your meat or cut whatever it is that you're trying to eat smaller pieces or break them apart so that it won't cause you to choke! I figure since I had the right tools and I had the right supports, that I should be able to cut what I'm trying to eat. if I needed help to cut it, I could always ask, but most of the time it was pretty easy to eat it, because my parents would either cut it up for me at my request or I could cut it myself, but the offer was always there. This ensured that I would very rarely choke on a piece of something I was eating.  My special cutlery was a yellow fork and a yellow knife and a yellow spoon. I believe there was always a plate that went with it as well, but the idea here was that my cutlery was sharp enough for me to be able to cut things that needed to be cut, and it had special molded handles so I could easily grip onto a fork or a knife or a spoon, so I wouldn't be dropping it while trying to cut whatever it is that I'm trying to cut. When I turned 11 or 12, then I graduated to a full set of cutlery with steak knives if necessary.)

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Corrected Misspelled words / added additional information
  • Like 2
55 minutes ago, babykeiff said:

A parent / career is dealing with everything that you put into a diaper without question and with ultimate love, so why to you, is this so yucky?

I guess because changing diapers is sort of normal, but spitting food into people's mouth, nobody does that.

I only really meant this thread as a joke to be honest.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, babykeiff said:

A parent / career is dealing with everything that you put into a diaper without question and with ultimate love, so why to you, is this so yucky?

I believe what Mikey is trying to say is that he would not want somebody to chew up food and then spit it into his mouth for him to eat!

Brian

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I guess because changing diapers is sort of normal, but spitting food into people's mouth, nobody does that.

I only really meant this thread as a joke to be honest.

Yeah that's what I figured too. I didn't take it seriously. LOL!😂🤭 But it was a nice silly thread nevertheless. Having said that, I would STILL like to eat baby food and cuddle with you Ashy!♥️🙂😊😃

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, Spider Boy Diaper Boy said:

Yeah that's what I figured too. I didn't take it seriously. LOL!😂🤭 But it was a nice silly thread nevertheless. Having said that, I would STILL like to eat baby food and cuddle with you Ashy!♥️🙂😊😃

I would love that! 

• Like 1

Although this thread is for fun, and for another chewing food so that their little can enjoy etc can be sexual / fetism etc., but when one is attempting to introduce a baby to new food and textures, portions hav to be small enough so that the baby can eat without choking and triggering the gag reflex and the memory to not eat solid food.

As a result, a babies diet is slowly thickened - i.e. thickners are introduced to baby's milk to get the baby to start to learn to chew. Pureed food is advantagess as it prevents the baby from choking while eating, but if one is lets say out in McD or similar where the child is getting hungry from the smell of cooked burgers etc, at time, the parent will pre-chew the food so it is in small enough portions for the baby to eat.

It is a better idea to feed the child the same food that you are preparing for yourself as during the prep. the child is imersed in the smell of the food - so pureeing same and the child will almost devour your hand to eat same as opposed to feeding the child jars of baby food -  this is a common mistake young / first parents make - presuming that the child not eating jars of baby food is not hungry.

Some parents will prechew food in an act of love and caring for their babies, so a ABDL mommy/daddy doing it for their little is also an act of caring / love. After all, when one adult kisses their signigicant other using tounges etc., each persons tounge is exploring the others mouth - and even on a deeper level, the tounge / mouth can get a little closer to other parts of their significant others body.

There is nothing 'ewww!' or disgusting about any of this behaviour as long as it is between parent/child or consenting adults.

• Like 1