LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do people go about getting their mess to the front of their diaper? I know it’s easier for women than it is for men, as we have testicles creating a barrier. Anyone have any methods or advice?

As much as I enjoy my messy diaper (see Massive Messy Diaper post), I change right away if my mess squishes to the front of my diaper. I am cautious about e choli  causing a uti. Fortunately this morning's massive poopy is staying in the back and bottom of my diaper...at least for now!

There are a few ways to accomplish this.  But be careful,  I have gotten several utis from playing like this.   Push out a big load in your diaper and when you go to sit.  Land on your tailbone and rock forward the poop WILL move right up front.  Or laying down with knees up, load diaper then put legs down and sit straight up like a sit-up in gym class.  Or you can take off the messy diaper and turn it around.    But the very best is the classic poop so big it just goes up front for lack of options.  

The easiest way to accomplish this most naturally, is with a warm enema.

Buy a pack of enemas at your local pharmacy,

Then fill a large cup with hot water and place the enema container inside the warm cup.

Let it soak for a few minutes, and it's ready for insertion.

Make sure you're diapered first, then insert it.

Immediately sit down and try to hold it in for as long as you can.

Depending on the consistency you may or may not have it enter the front of your diaper.

But in a seated position slightly leaning back in your chair while messing, it will have nowhere to go but the front of your diaper.

• 1 month later...

Whatsthatsmell said it perfectly - and that is how I do it.

What I also learned over time: Try to wear diapers quite tight, better a little bit too small than too big. So if I wear L it does not really push up front even with a big load, while with an M it just needs a medium load and some good positioning while sitting down - and voila.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2023 at 12:44 PM, CodHero24 said:

The easiest way to accomplish this most naturally, is with a warm enema.

Buy a pack of enemas at your local pharmacy,

Then fill a large cup with hot water and place the enema container inside the warm cup.

Let it soak for a few minutes, and it's ready for insertion.

Make sure you're diapered first, then insert it.

Immediately sit down and try to hold it in for as long as you can.

Depending on the consistency you may or may not have it enter the front of your diaper.

But in a seated position slightly leaning back in your chair while messing, it will have nowhere to go but the front of your diaper.

This is one of the best method. But it makes it better if you hold in you poop for a day or two, and eat alot of fiber. 

• 4 weeks later...

My favorite position is to lay back on my recliner and put my knees up slightly. If I have been doing fiber loading correctly (~ 2 days of heavy psyllium husk [metamucil] every 4 hours), I can expect several gigantic loads. Usually I've been wearing a quality disposable diaper, a pull-on cloth diaper and plastic pants. When the time comes, I simply relax and wait for the urge to grow until I can't stopping. Note : do not push. I try to limit any straining. Naturally the poop will slowly slide out effortlessly. Normally the poop will spread up around my crotch and continue up on my "happy bits" for at least a couple of minutes. Usually I can expect more in every couple of hours. Sometimes I'll have a 2nd or 3rd load while standing or leaning back but squat my knees.Typically I can expect a gigantic load every 2 or 3 hours. By then my diaper is completely loaded. Enjoy.       Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do what ever I want, all the time.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

In the past, I've used the edge of the bath tub.  Straddle it and sit down on the edge and then rock forward and it will squish your mess up to the front of your diaper. 

I'd really love to have an adult sized rocking horse for this.