LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It's 3 AM I must be lonely

Do you feel like you are marooned somewhere

Good to know that there are some Matchbox 20 fans around.

She says, "Baby, it's 3 AM, I must be lonely"
And she says, "Baby, well, I can't help
But be scared of it all sometimes
And the rain's gonna wash away, I believe it"

• Like 2
8 hours ago, dlsafrica said:

That's a Matchbox 20 song lyric 

It did not strike me as one. I thought they did LIGHT MY FIRE

I slept 10-1/2 hours last night!  Just got back from a vacation trip.  Left Sunday morning and got back around 5pm yesterday, 24/7 in diapers the whole time.  I usually can't sleep well at all when I'm diapered and that was somewhat the case Sunday night.  The rest of the week I did sleep OK in diapers although a bit restless.  Different bed, wearing diapers, who knows.  I did wake up each time I had to pee, just wet my diaper and fell back to sleep after a few minutes.  It probably all caught up with me as I was getting up early to start seeing the sites, go to the restaurants for breakfast and trying to cram is as much as possible each day.  Plus I was up at 6am to pack shower and load the car for the 10 hour drive home.  I pretty much drove straight home, no breakfast or lunch, just snacks.  Only had to stop twice to fill gas and of course, didn't have to stop to use the restroom until around 3pm to remove my soaked diaper.  No wonder I slept 10-1/2 hours last night after the week I had!