LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Personal Ad Suggestions?

We are starting the process of having a new personal ads system made for DailyDiapers. Are there any features or profile questions you'd like to see added?

Guest Guest_diaperedbaby_*

I would like to see ads seperated by a dom or a sub.

Maybe a chectlist of what they like or dislike

Not 100 questions, but maybe 20 basic ones that determine whether you have any simularities within the diaper community.

I find alot of doms also where diapers, but I for example would prefer they don't.

Just an idea

Thanks for reading

I would like to see ads seperated by a dom or a sub.

Maybe a chectlist of what they like or dislike

Not 100 questions, but maybe 20 basic ones that determine whether you have any simularities within the diaper community.

I find alot of doms also where diapers, but I for example would prefer they don't.

Just an idea

Thanks for reading

We are creating new categories for subs (Men seeking a Mommy, Women seeking a Daddy) etc, that will make it easier for doms to find subs, but it might be too many categories to add the 4 more it would take for the doms to also have seperate categories. Probably best if DOms post under the "seeking men" and "seeking women" categories and subs post under the "seeking Mommy" and "seeking Daddy"

Guest Troyfrezze

Me, I'd just like to see some breakdown for people who aren't looking for a gender specific, but just a friend. I'm already married to a lovely wife, and fellow ab, so I don't want to post in looking for women, nor am I going to post in looking for man

Maybe there could be a new category or two for people who are just looking for friends, as opposed to "Male seeking Male" or "Female Seekign Male", etc. You could do "Male seeking Friend" or "Female seeking Friend" or simply "Seeking Friend."

This way, ABs who aren't out for an actual relationship, but just other AB/DL to talk to/hang out with have a place to go without there being any potential mix-ups or misunderstandings about desires or preferences.

Maybe there could be a new category or two for people who are just looking for friends, as opposed to "Male seeking Male" or "Female Seekign Male", etc.  You could do "Male seeking Friend" or "Female seeking Friend" or simply "Seeking Friend."

This way, ABs who aren't out for an actual relationship, but just other AB/DL to talk to/hang out with have a place to go without there being any potential mix-ups or misunderstandings about desires or preferences.

How about a slightly more generic "Penpals Only" and "Seeking Friends" categories? It's not possible to cover every relationship type and still have an easily searchable site.

I would like to see a feature that shows when the last time they logged in was. I get irrattated with personal ads that you send them a response and you never hear back from them because they don't come to the site anymore.

Excellent idea, asking if my guy can do that

How about a slightly more generic "Penpals Only" and "Seeking Friends" categories? It's not possible to cover every relationship type and still have an easily searchable site.

Good thinking. Keep it simple.

Maybe, instead of responses going to your actual e-mail adress if they could go to your personal message box here on the site. That, and if the adds only had a specific time they could run unless you logged into your account to check on them, say like two weeks. That way it would eliminate all the excess adds (especially in the male section)

Maybe, instead of responses going to your actual e-mail adress if they could go to your personal message box here on the site. That, and if the adds only had a specific time they could run unless you logged into your account to check on them, say like two weeks. That way it would eliminate all the excess adds (especially in the male section)

We're working on the online message system.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

While this might not be a bad idea for most of the people that is probably on here. For some like myself it can get quite difficult I would not mind an online messaging system that would send offline messages to a person. But with my job (Truck Driver) I don't get a chance to visit as often as I would like to. I do however enjoy the idea of going to a persons email simply because it will be there when I do get a chance to check it out.

There is just some people that wont respond to emails either because they have found someone and don't have enough courtesy about themselves to respond letting the person know or else they just still don't have the courtesy about themselves to respond to an email. I would rather get turned down than to be sitting around waiting to see if I will ever get an email or not.

I only wish there was a way to screen these type of people out because courtesy is one good thing to have. One thing I would like to see myself is a section to seperate the "Professionals" from the ones wanting to have a live in situation. I myself want a live in situation and I have written a few emails to people only to find out they are a babysitting service and charge large rates Like one I wrote too sent me a nice reply back but at the end of it was a rate quote of $1200.00 per day and a day was 12 hours but still that equals out to be $100.00 per hour and I know I would change and baby an adult baby for less than that Shucks I would do it for $50.00 per hour or maybe even less maybe even free if it was the right baby.

Well anyway I was just making my opinion to the sending messages to people here on the website. I personally dont like the idea if it will be deleted after a certain period of time especially within 2 weeks.

Anyway (((((((((HUGGIES))))))))))))) to A/all

Baybeechucky

post-2-1121002701_thumb.jpg

post-2-1121002701_thumb.jpg

Guest diaperbabyw

I would like to be able to post more than one ad. For example, a ab or dl that posted in one state but then moved to another state. I originally posted in Nebraska, but am now in Washington, but can't post a new ad. :(

Here are my currently proposed profile fields:

http://www.dailydiapers.com/personals.htm

If there is anything you'd like to see added (other fetishes/interests, more questions, etc...) please let me know.

Looks good. Just a few things, there is an extra 'I' in skinny and only one 'N'. :D

Also, would it help the others that wanted a seperate category if you put "Dom/me" in the category of DL, AB, Mommy, etc drop down box for lifestyle?

For things they enjoy, it has disposable, cloth and diaper covers. Should you have plastic/vinyl/latex pants as an option too or is it covered under diaper covers?

One last thing, there is wetting and messing as seperates and then wet and mess together. If they are check boxes and not radio buttons, it is sort of redundant to me. Just an opinion.

If yellow indicates searchable fields, how about making the following searchable...

Lifestyle,

I am looking for

Diaper Status

I hate to think that all the personal ads are gonna be dumped again! But it does look like a better format.

Mikey,

A checklist (ala Alt or DPF) would be nice, including things like public wearing, 24/7, types of regression, etc would be quite helpful, as well as some sexual (or asexual) choices of orientation.

regards,

A.

We are starting the process of having a new personal ads system made for DailyDiapers. Are there any features or profile questions you'd like to see added?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>