LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Age regression, how authentic

I’m curious for those who do age regress at times how authentic are you? Do you even remember 

I know for me as much as my subconscious adult mind can remember I do feel I’m pretty much acting as a 1 year old or maybe a bit older.

The toys I have in my playpen are very much age appropriate for that age .

Also I lose myself at times and have a vague memory of some act I did but if I’m deep into my regression my baby self is very babyish.

I also know if I’m not diapered I will wet or mess myself no matter what, but I do think being diapered helps to regress me so it’s not likely I go into regression without one on

Love to hear other’s who regress 

Love you all Rachael 

• Like 2

Does this question count when it is part regression therapy by actual doctors, or is it more geared towards when my mental health provider doesn't trigger me to regress? I still have 0 clue if she did it on purpouse 😒

Problem is the answer is complicated when it is triggered regression by my treatment team. Because it quite literally causes physical pain severe physical pain to fight regressing. I actually blacked out in pain after 3 days of fighing against it and my doctor wasn't too pleased and the nurse said "well that's concering". 

So it is pretty much adult head space until I let go of that idea and then it is only about max 5% adult head space. I mean shit I stabbed myself twice and damn near cut my arm trying to slice a loaf of bread and was parinoid of the knife the next day not to mention shakeing like a leaf when I picked up my razor to shave. That really isn't a adult head space type of reaction neither is having dry heaves trying to smoke a cig and haveing it get so bad you wet and mess yourself, but then again neither is trying not to wet a diaper by trying to pee in the sink just to end up drenching the front of your pants and haveing the dry heaves again drenching the diaper anyways 😒. So um totally aware but not really 1 thing I can do to stop the actions but cave and have fun with it because the sooner I relax and have fun the sooner stuff can go back to adult headspace. The thing about when it is triggered it has a strange quality as I'm 100% aware just not as a adult and it takes a few days to process it to adult head space. Quite literally the transportation driver after the mental health appointment locked the door as I was trying to buckle up and slideing off the seat(I didn't remember it for 4days after it happened) and the appointment the next day the transportation provider sent a car that had the manual unlock removed on the doors and locked the doors as they started the car took the same amount of time 4days to even remember that had a button for I think the window but who the hell knows as I actually didn't understand what the hell it said on it. 

If it is me just haveing little space time it depends on how tired I am as sometimes I remember and sometimes I don't depending on if I let let my adult head space go more than I should. 

Never a good thing to wonder why the holy hell you are on your porch in your pajamas or why is there smoke everywhere. 

Not kidding don't use the damn oven when tired and in little space. My popcorn chicken turned to charcaol brisquettes and the pyrex dish wasn't too pleased when I try to cool it off. Ever hit the deck in little space because a pyrex dish explodes ?

I mean shit I did chicken fingers and blew the element in my stove. (Got to replace it next month 😔)

I had no clue it blew until in adult head space and 30mins later the chicken fingers were still cold. I checked it and the left side of the element actually had exploded and burnt 

That question is alot more difficult for me to answer than you would think as I'm technically always in little space partly and the only time my adult headspace drops below 10% is when it is triggered by my treatment team. However defineing it as little space or adult head space depends which percentage is higher. 

When me useing little space to relax it is 10-20% adult head space and 5% processing to make it understandable to both little space and adult head space 

When triggered by my treatment team there is only about 2-3% processing if that and 95-97% little space so almost fully little space and absoultely no adult reasoning that kicks in for about 3days or longer. 

Try fighting regression therapy see if it works 😅. Adult space ? Nope because if it were my doctor wouldn't be concerned about the regressed me staying up to the point of actual physical harm. 

My little space has the will of a toddler on fighting sleep but the body of a adult which can cause severe physical harm with how little sleep I actually do get 😑.

Problem is when regressed I fight sleep and can hold out as long as my body will. When I say I need sleep in little space it is the trace adult head space speaking because even after taking ambien my littlespace will fight it and can actually beat it for maybe 1 dose 😅

I mean think about the will of not sleeping of a toddler and multiply with the endurance of a adult it didn't work well without a sleeping medication last time as after 28days of zero sleep the will of a toddler remained but the body of a adult went nope as I collapsed on the bed and instantly had a seizure from lack of sleep. Head threw the wall almost impaled with a nail and woke up with blood in my mouth. 

My little space is best handled by doctors if I'm to be honest. 

I forgot what I was saying 🤔

My little space just lost a battle with the meds so I think it is bedtime for me 😅

I will check what I wrote after I get some.sleep because I have no clue what I typed 😅

9 hours ago, Rachael-Little said:

I’m really surprised by the lack of answers here. I guess I’m quite the minority here as one who regresses 🤔

I regress but it isn't always willingly 😒

When it is willingly it is able to be stopped but usually I don't bother. 

When it is unwillingly it causes severe physical pain trying to stop and failing at stopping it anyways. 

Do I forget what I did while regressed?

Not unless it was something small  but it can take a while to remember just about anything. 

It took me 4 days to remember that the transportation to my doctor's office was set up with child safety in mind had 0 manual unlock for the doors and was locked before the car moved more than a inch. 

Also the one button on the door I presume was for the window because quite frankly I still don't know as it was not understandable when I was regressed and the looking at a memory of marking that makes no sense at the time won't make any sense later either as in order to recall the memory of it it has to be done threw the origional memory and the way it was processed. 

Do I forget stuff I was paying attention to ? No but just because I was paying attention doesn't mean I can even understand it later.

Do I forget stuff I'm not paying attention to?

Yes most certainly.  Been completly shocked alot of times to stand up for a drink to realise my diaper is wet or messy.  If I'm paying attention to something else stuff like that isn't remembered most of the time when regressed.

100% of the time if it is due to a consequence of trying to trigger my adult head space after my treatment team triggers my regression therapy it is remembered as not plesant and is actually painfull and serves as a reminder not to act like a adult when regressed because it will be very painfull to do so.

Quite literally I went into shock from physical pain after 3 days of trying to trigger my adult head space by smokeing when regressed and everything went black as I felt and head a loud popping in my head I only presume I blacked out in pure pain because it was night time and when I opened my eyes it was daylight. I was asked by my doctor's nurse how long I was out for and I really didn't know so told her "I don't know" she actually said "that's quite concerning I need to go talk to your doctor, she will be in-in a few minutes. 

You didn't specify between willingly or unwilling regressing so I put the answer for both.

Not that it matters but if the trigger for adult head space is smokeing or naughty language and you try just to end up in pain and having accidents that make you in need of a diaper change it means you actually have no way to trigger adult head space so you should relax and stop trying to trigger adult headspace or it will cause severe pain and embarassment. I mean the only way I got out of a regressed state was relaxing in little space and not careing about it any longer which allowed me to trigger out without pain after asking for a need from my primary care provider 

Authentic enough was regressed in little space, now I'm just regressed and petrified a bull named trench is going to bust in my door and break my arms😭

I def not clickin recent updates on main page again when regressed 😭

It dropped me in last few paragraphs 😥

I definantly havin nightmares about a bull named trench later 😭

This subject has come up a number of times

I an as authentic as possible because that is the only way I know how to be. Things that are not authentic or close enough to the actual item of the time to pass are just out of place. Now, being part Fairy (which I was taken as then because I was good at doing things which seemed to be a kind of non-supernatural magic and in that time there was a strong belief that Fairies were just an advanced civilization), I have some unusual things like the magic picture frame and my atarflower tree, but these would be at home in a little girl's room. My dollies look like generic dolls except that Lisa Michelle Denise Christine is a 36", which would be like having an 18" doll being half my physical size. The key phrase for when you cannot get the actual things from the time. which, being fit for a 5 to 9 years old girl, would be too small, is "in keepingwith". If something is inauthentic it "breaks the spell" and prevents immersion

Pretty much as soon as I get home from being a “big boy” I’m more of a toddler than I am an adult. By that I mean I’d rather just be in my diaper (already on under my big boy clothes) and a nursery print t-shirt or onesie. I really don’t watch grown up tv at home. I really like preschool shows on tv. My pacifier is always in my mouth at home.  

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's difficult to say simply because the period I am regressing to went so differently for me than it did for any of my peers.

Short version — throughout our lives we will be categorised into age groups. The age group you're in affects how people treat you and what is expected of you. Age grouping is age-based but also act-based. The dividing line between "child" and "adult" is 18, for instance, but a 17-year-old who works full-time and lives independently would probably be considered pretty uncontroversially an "adult". However, an unemployed 25-year-old who lives with their parents might be considered an "overgrown child"(*): their actual age is acknowledged by the word "overgrown," but the suggestion is that for all practical intents and purposes they are a child. (* This is not supposed to be a slur on unemployed 25-year-olds who live with their parents. I think they're adults. I know what the modern world is like.)

I would say the age groups go from granular to coarse as you get older. I would say early childhood (up to, let's say, 7 years old inclusive) can be subdivided into 3 age groups:

1. "Baby" includes infants and toddlers, so 0, 1, or 2 years old;
  2. "Kindergartner" includes kids too old to be babies but who haven't started school yet, so 3, 4, or 5 years old;
  3. "Kid" is kids who have started school but are still very little, so 6 or 7 years old.

The window during which a child is supposed to start toilet training falls after the middle age of the "Baby" group, and partly as a consequence of that the Baby/Kindergartner transition is strongly associated with having started toilet training, to the point that a child who hasn't started toilet training by the time they reach kindergarten age might be considered a "baby" for longer, or might be in a liminal state where they're treated in a way that has aspects of both. Similarly, the window during which a child is supposed to have finished toilet training is around the middle of the "Kindergartner" group, so a child who hasn't finished toilet training by the time they're 6 might be considered a "kindergartner" for longer.

I didn't manage to start toilet training until I was about 7 and didn't manage to finish it until I was about 8. Based on my understanding of how other people grew up, I was definitely stuck in a liminal category — I wasn't completely babied but until I started school, and to an extent afterward, I was still being treated a lot more like an infant or toddler than almost anybody else with whom I've discussed it seems to have been. When I regress to babyhood I'm regressing to anywhere between birth and 5.

Given all that I would say I am pretty authentic to my idea of babyhood but someone else might have a different idea of what it is.

For me being an adult baby and especially a full-time permanent adult baby, I don't age regress because that's not my style. I'm just a simple adult baby who knows that I am in diapers forever and no longer allowed to use the adult potties. When I am at home, I don't wear pants at all because babies don't wear pants at home babies like me are not allowed to hide our diapers. Adult babyhood for me, means that I can never be an adult, grown-up, or big kid because I am not potty trained and I am in soft, thick diapers. It also means I can never be an adult, grown-up, or big kid because I am not potty trained and not capable of staying dry. It's why for me as an adult baby, I know I'm never gonna be an adult, grown-up, or big kid.

I have no real idea, I have virtually no memory of my early childhood, and also have always avoided young children like the plague. So I know very little about typical behaviours and abilities at different stages of development. My earliest memory is, I think, I remember seeing my mother pregnant with my sister, I would have been 3 at the time. But it's just the vaguest impression. After that I have a single memory from a holiday in Spain, when I must have been 4, and a single vivid memory from something that happened at nursery school (pre-K). I'd have been 5 1/2 when I'd have started Infants, so I guess any time before that. I was old enough that most of the kids were younger than me, and developed enough to feel indignant at the injustice that was perpetrated against me by the teacher. We were playing sleeping lions, and I was one of the last few still in, and then I was disqualified for moving. Why did I move? Because one of the other children, drove over me, in one of those plastic cars that you ride on. I was run over, by a car, and that lost me the game. 35 years later, I'm still angry about it.

But yeah, after that maybe a dozen memories before I was 8. I often wonder why, I know my parents did some bad things when I was older, am I blocking stuff out?

So no, not accurate, my little space is very fluid, usually old enough that it's embarrassing to still be wearing nappies. At an age where it would still seem reasonable for a parent to follow through on the threat of "if you're going to behave like a baby, we'll treat you like a baby" but old enough to appreciate it.

• 1 month later...

I would say I’m authentic as can be lol. I’ve been in diapers 24/7 for about 6 years. and decided in 2020, that I was going to start being a full time baby.

i own NO underwear, or adult clothes. I dress in either clothing made for AB’s, or little boys clothing (I’m only 5’5” and 110lbs 🙈) I dress like this no matter where I go, and I LOVE living my life like a 2 year old baby boy! ☺️🚼🍼

DCB9-CEAF-09-F1-4-F34-83-FB-07375-E46-F51-E1441-AA-A92-A-43-A5-87-FF-C0-F95-DA3-4-C810354-3845-4382-AB58-AB4-EC4-D4-BC0-25-E9-C43-B-A93-B-4-E86-94-E6-0-EDB98-CCFDE95745-055-D-4731-BBBD-FBEDA3-A1749-A.B340-BE04-17-DE-4575-A2-AD-40246-F3-B454

• Like 5
On 12/8/2023 at 12:50 AM, diaperpatrol said:

I would say I’m authentic as can be lol. I’ve been in diapers 24/7 for about 6 years. and decided in 2020, that I was going to start being a full time baby.

i own NO underwear, or adult clothes. I dress in either clothing made for AB’s, or little boys clothing (I’m only 5’5” and 110lbs 🙈) I dress like this no matter where I go, and I LOVE living my life like a 2 year old baby boy! ☺️🚼🍼

DCB9-CEAF-09-F1-4-F34-83-FB-07375-E46-F51-E1441-AA-A92-A-43-A5-87-FF-C0-F95-DA3-4-C810354-3845-4382-AB58-AB4-EC4-D4-BC0-25-E9-C43-B-A93-B-4-E86-94-E6-0-EDB98-CCFDE95745-055-D-4731-BBBD-FBEDA3-A1749-A.B340-BE04-17-DE-4575-A2-AD-40246-F3-B454

I'm like that too, I'm diapered 24/7 and permanently. I don't own any kind of adult underwear because only adults, grown-ups, and big kids who passed potty training can wear them. When I got thrown back into diapers, I started going adult baby and being a full-time permanent adult baby as well. I dress like an adult baby and for little girls no matter where I go. It's why I love being an adult baby and being in diapers all the time.

• Like 2
On 12/7/2023 at 11:50 PM, diaperpatrol said:

Cute indeed 

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...

I am in regression into baby/infanthood since some years.
It comes because my former wife and me started cuckolding - later she fall in love in one of her bf and she wanted that he moved in the house. But before she started to feminzing me and that don´t works.
She stop feminzinge me as a female and try to made me a sissy baby. Well - i agree.
He is an african man and his family - especially his mother and  next to my former wife a special part in my regression into baby/infant hood. She wanted that i call her granny and my former wife want that i call her mommy only.

The first time started that they want i have to wear diapers, use pacifiers, sleep in guest room - now my baby room - also i must let my hair grow and both like to made me baby hairstyles.
Then both give my clothings and things away and replaced all with baby and little girls clothings.

My frist name Ben get changed into Benita  - and the times who i have to act like a baby get longer and longer.

Granny is very strict amd also consequent - there are no exceptions for me. My first baby age was 36 months, then 24 months and now 18 months

Granny means - my grandbabies wets themself - why should you be dry?
So Granny started to anti potty training me and after 11 months it was successful - i woke up in a wet diaper and i was very proud and i show to all my wetted diaper - after some weeks they call me bedwetter - after some weeks i am wetting a little at day - then more and now i am wetting all the time at day.

Granny changed also my food into baby and infant food - Now I only get follow-on milk 1 and pre and infant porridge for 4 - 5 months infants

Since two years it is not alowed to talk for me - i must use pacifiers all the time. I started to screech only and when i am happy - i am kicking like an infant.

My hard rock and heavy metal collection was given away and replaced with baby music tapes and baby radio plays tapes.
My music system is given also away and now i have a baby  fischer price tape recorder. It´s only allowed for me to watch baby tv shows.
The most sides at my computer are blocked.

And i must use the old baby and infant things from the african family and also from the former kids. For example i get the used diaper bags and changing mat from the former sons - and it is not allowed to write or say that are my kids or sons.
My former daughter is 18 now and she became my aunt.

I am now complete in back baby/infanthood

I am 24/7 a baby and thats means that i am also on the go a baby. Not an easy step - the first time mommy make me a baby hairstyle and send me in neighbourhood. She mean that so all can see from far your a baby again - then i was on the go in a leggings - or in wool thigts with baby print - Dungarees that have snap buttons at the crotch - and now it is a baby dress - and of course allways a pacifiers in mouthe. The reaction was different - but the most smile and like it - some not.
I must address others with aunt and uncle - the frist times also not easy - but i practice it

• Confused 1
On 12/8/2023 at 6:50 AM, diaperpatrol said:

1-E1441-AA-A92-A-43-A5-87-FF-C0-F95-DA3-

Wow what a cute little boy 😊 What fashionable, delicious clothes you have. I love the outfit with the light blue dungarees and the striped matching t-shirt – so cute! 😍 Perfect for a two-year-old toddler 🤗

I voluntarily regress much of the time I am alone at home.

I know from a colleague that she sometimes sees me as an insecure younger boy (possibly because of my autism). But it came as a surprise to me as I didn't know that I was sometimes seen like that.

20 hours ago, Little_Mouse said:

Sounds like my case - mommy give my adult clothings and things away and replaced all with baby and little girls clothings and things.
Mommy said - when you are in a regressing into babyhood program, it is very important to leave adult life complete behind you. Before she startet to regressed me into babyhood - i was a big fan of hard rock and heavy metal musik and i had a good and loud musiksystem from Sony. But Mommy and granny give all away to others. She give me a baby fischer price tape recorder and now i can hear only baby music and baby radio plays.
A regression into babyhood need time and consquence - It's best if you only concern yourself with baby things

Wow what a cute little boy 😊 What fashionable, delicious clothes you have. I love the outfit with the light blue dungarees and the striped matching t-shirt – so cute! 😍 Perfect for a two-year-old toddler 🤗

I voluntarily regress much of the time I am alone at home.

I know from a colleague that she sometimes sees me as an insecure younger boy (possibly because of my autism). But it came as a surprise to me as I didn't know that I was sometimes seen like that.