LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I want to be a bedwetter!

Hey guys!  I’m new here.  I’ve been wearing diapers for several months now.  I never understood the joys of bed wetting until recently.  Holy cow.  It’s totally wonderful.  And I have been getting great sleep lately.  I’m pretty sure I am waking up, wetting and then going right back to sleep.  But this morning I woke up pretty wet and only recall one time.  I think I have had my first real bed wetting experience.  My husband also loves me waking up wet so it’s win/win.  

I’m a teacher and have been changing from a dry pull up or panties as soon a I get home into a thinner diaper until bedtime when I change into a MegaMax.  It seems as soon as I get in my diaper, my body immediately knows it is safe.  

Today, in the middle of class, I had a little dribble accident in my pull-up - just kinda happened out of nowhere.  Surely my body isn’t already accustomed to diapers???  I do not have a desire to become daytime incontinent- I enjoy swimming in the summertime and beaches way TOO MUCH.  Plus, my job is demanding and around little ones.  However, becoming a true bedwetter would be just fine, I’ve decided.  But, I do enjoy wearing in the daytime frequently.  

Any advice from those of you who still have daytime continence?  I just never imagined I’d love wetting at night as much as I do.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
59 minutes ago, southerndl said:

Any advice from those of you who still have daytime continence?  I just never imagined I’d love wetting at night as much as I do.  

There are a few of us (myself included) here who have developed bedwetting after protracted 24/7 diapering but, for some reason, maintained rusty-but-somewhat-usable day-continence.

Your wish would therefore seem possible.   I think the day-diapering DID influence things towards bedwetting a fair bit by shifting me to a pattern of high frequency/low volume peeing that eventually, started to occasionally persist past the veil of sleep.

I never specifically set out to become a bedwetter.  When starting out with permanent diapering, I imagined that if such a habit appeared, I'd abandon 24/7 to retrain myself. 

As it happened, by the time it DID appear I was curiously ok with it.  It didn't really seem to be a problem at all.  It wasn't like I wasn't going to be changing a diaper in the morning anyway so why not enjoy the extra sleep involved with NOT waking to pee?  As long as I'm securely diapered, I find it perfectly comfortable.  I tried skipping the diaper after a year or so of bedwetting and woke up in a cold wet bed.  I didn't enjoy that so much so I guess I'm stuck in diapers at night now.

• Like 2

I’m kind of new here too and in a similar situation. I have tried being a full time night wearer in the past but have eventually stopped for one reason of another but now have a steady supply of good diapers for night time wearing and have been full time for the past month. When I’ve tried to reach Bedwetting in the past, I’ve alway gone for the extreme straight away listening to hypnosis every night and holding on until I’m asleep so a definitely know if I’ve wet or not and managed to get a couple of nights of wetting while asleep but after that struggled to get back to that level after.

This time I’m just going with the flow and seeing how I go and even after a month I’m very comfortable wetting at any time when I’m in bed. Whilst it’s not so clear if I’ve actually wet in my sleep I am starting to wet during the night when I’m partly awake and hoping this continues to progress. 

Alongside this I have notice my daytime capacity it’s started to reduce. I used to only really pee at work during the day once or twice at most but now at finding I need to go a lot more regularly. I didn’t realize how much it would impact my daytime capacity but it isn’t anything that isn’t manageable at this stage. And far from detracting from the joy of wearing at night. 

I think in the long term it will just be finding a balance of what works for day and night, making sure it doesn’t have an overall negative impact on you life. I can imagine it would be a lot easier to loose daytime capacity/continence than it’s is to regain it. Like you, I love the beach and anything to do with the water so I wouldn’t want it impacting on those activities. 

As  nightly bedwetter and someone who thoroughly enjoys it I can understand your desire to be a bedwetter. I couldn't imagine being dry at night now. My advice is just keep on doing what you do now. Enjoy the journey and don't take it too seriously. I think you have to accept some loss of daytime control but you already wear pull ups so it shouldn't be a problem.

You are very lucky to have your husbands support.

• Like 1

About 20 years ago I trained myself to sleep-wet over the course of a year-plus, and did indeed become a reliable sleep wetter without losing waking continence.  I seem to have trained myself simply that it's ok to pee when asleep.

The challenge, as you may have picked up from my use of "sleep" and "wake", and not "bedwetting" or "daytime", is that I will often wet whenever I'm asleep, be that in bed as I had envisioned, but also on the couch if I fall asleep watching TV... or on airplanes... or in cars... or pretty much anytime I doze off.  It's not an every-time thing, and depends on how full my bladder is, how tired I am, how long I sleep, etc., but it does mean that I need to be diapered pretty much anytime I might fall asleep.

My experience is just my experience, of course, but that may or may not be what you're looking for...

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/21/2023 at 9:53 AM, justforfun said:

About 20 years ago I trained myself to sleep-wet over the course of a year-plus, and did indeed become a reliable sleep wetter without losing waking continence.  I seem to have trained myself simply that it's ok to pee when asleep.

The challenge, as you may have picked up from my use of "sleep" and "wake", and not "bedwetting" or "daytime", is that I will often wet whenever I'm asleep, be that in bed as I had envisioned, but also on the couch if I fall asleep watching TV... or on airplanes... or in cars... or pretty much anytime I doze off.  It's not an every-time thing, and depends on how full my bladder is, how tired I am, how long I sleep, etc., but it does mean that I need to be diapered pretty much anytime I might fall asleep.

My experience is just my experience, of course, but that may or may not be what you're looking for...

This sounds very similar to my experience.   Like justforfun I trained myself to bed wet 20+ years ago.  I retrained my nighttime continence about 5 years later and was dry for a couple years after.  Then, after a few years I naturally began wetting in my sleep again and have been ever since.  At this point, I wake up wet 90% of mornings, 50% on the rare occasion that I nap during the daytime, so I’m careful to be diapered whenever sleep is possible.  What I have noticed is that my control is nowhere near what it used to be during waking hours, especially if I’ve had a few drinks.   I experience severe urges to where a leak is inevitable if I can’t get str8 to a bathroom.  So if I’m going out to have drink I now need to wear some form of protection.  Otherwise I do ok and don’t normally have any issues but I feel better if I’m protected just in case.   I can’t say for sure if the daytime issues are do to the bed wetting but I think it’s played a major role.