LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Will Be A First

dlsafrica

I have never had the funds necessary to make sure I have diapers around my birthday, as much as I wanted to.

But this year... I'll be 49 next Friday and I have a whole bag and a half, so... Operation wake up wet on my birthday is in place and ready to... Um... Go.

• Like 6
On 8/17/2023 at 6:31 AM, dlsafrica said:

No. There's nothing more uncomfortable. If anyone is trying to find a way to punish me that's it

@dlsafrica

I wish you the happiest of birthdays, and I hope you had a good one! I know that some people are comfortable with Wetting their diapers, and others may be comfortable Messing their diapers, and some like to do both. I would do exactly what it is that you plan on doing, and enjoy it. Being able to be enjoying yourself on your birthday is important, and not only that, but if you wet, that will be something that would be cool. I've noticed myself for example that I've lost a little bit more control, so that has increased my diaper usage, but it feels so good to be able to release, it also is so good To be able to release when you want and where you want! I know that there are people that like to just wear their diapers too, so that it all depends on what you like to do as an individual. Said some people don't like dirty diapers, so they don't mess them, and others just pee in them, but that is your choice and I respect it.

I hope you enjoyed your birthday!

Brian'

• Like 1