LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Accessories for diaper change

Many or Most of us have some or all of the accessories done during diaper change.  Those maybe lotion, powder, diaper rash cream or paste.

I'm just wondering if one of the items chosen because of its smell.  

My request is for J&J powder and Desitin

Funny this should come up at this time. I am preparing the BabyDoll changing kit to be added to the album of personal care

Yes, EVERYTHING has a smell. One that is deliberately imparted to it via Dreft Blissful, as well as the appropriate color, also provided by the Blisfulls

1.  Pink Basin
2. Pink rinsing water
3. pink cleaning sponge
4. clear, odorless no-rinse spray-on skin care and cleaning
5. pink check drying towels

The Bath, Body and Baby Oil. already listed in the album, is also pink and baby powder scented and pink as are all BabyDoll personal care items from just scented water to Bubble Bath to BabyDoll Bath, Body and Baby Oil. They work, too, I actually USE them. The only things in that line that are not pink are the changing pad, which I have not found yet and the Baby Powder, which is a commercial brand; Stop & Shop. Baby Your Little Baby Doll with BabyDoll

I like baby powder in the original J&J baby powder scent, and ideally, diaper cream that smells that way as well. There are a couple of store brand diaper creams up here in Canada that still smell like baby powder, and I can still find cornstarch-based baby powders that smell like the real deal. I grew up in Pampers so that puff of babyish scent sends me back to sitting on the couch with my brother and sister, watching Dukes of Hazzard or The A Team, and there being a slight baby powder scent around me. My parents didn't use actual baby powder, but Pampers came infused with that scent and so did my diaper cream. 

I anoint my unscented diapers with a swipe of Secret women's deodorant in baby powder scent across the top at the back so that they have that scent about them. It lasts for hours. 

• Like 1

Unfortunately, Johnson's does not use the original scent any more. The (very) closest to be found is Stop & Shop, Second is  Market  Basket; when they have it. I fear the are switching to the obscenely overdone men's room cleaner scent of lavender

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

I anoint my unscented diapers with a swipe of Secret women's deodorant in baby powder scent across the top at the back so that they have that scent about them. It lasts for hours. 

You can do the same with this

ah.jpg

I love the smell of the PENATEN Baby Pflege lotion, which I use on my diaper area every time I change. When I change into my night diaper I also use the lotion on my hands, arms and face and get this baby smell I love so much when I go to sleep.
94AA1C3D-0D44-41DA-8DEC-380BC807F13D.thumb.jpeg.ac69554dcddbaa937aaa5d6f72140e84.jpeg

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Little_Mouse said:

I love the smell of the PENATEN Baby Pflege lotion, which I use on my diaper area every time I change. When I change into my night diaper I also use the lotion on my hands, arms and face and get this baby smell I love so much when I go to sleep.
94AA1C3D-0D44-41DA-8DEC-380BC807F13D.thumb.jpeg.ac69554dcddbaa937aaa5d6f72140e84.jpeg

The last I knew, Johnson's baby lotion was fine. I use the BabyDoll Bath, Body and Baby Oil under the baby powder

Anything baby-ish that excites the 5 senses is always welcome but scents are a must.   The baby powder scent is my biggest trigger.   Back when I was in High School, many of the girls were into wearing perfumes or body sprays that smelled like baby powder..... oh it was such a distraction, but not for the reasons they might have thought.  

Wipes are an important part too, many have gone to scent free or sensitive skin.  Nice for many, but I miss the Pampers scents.  

Joey