LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Post!

Hi there!

Ive been a long time follower of this forum but first time poster. I’m hoping to be more active and getting some feedback from others as I get more into making abdl a more consistent part of my life and finding others to share this side of me with on a regular basis. 

I have always had an interest in diapers from a young age and have pretty much always had diapers since the age of 13. Throughout the years since, I have had varied levels of activity in the community dependent on living situations and demands from other aspects of life. I am now at a point where I think I can find a comfortable balance which will help in all aspects of life and hoping to get feedback and input from others through this forum. 

That’s probably enough on this topic for now and hopefully I’ll see you all in other parts of the forum! 

• Like 3

Hi, and welcome to the fold. Glad you decided to join us. I think you will find a place here, and a helpful one, if you let it. So, come on in, and be comfy. Put on 2 diapers, if you like! 😄 Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 3