LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just ordered my first girl clothes!

znOx25k.jpg

The last time I had girls clothes was just before I turned 25, I got rid of them due to a housing situation that resulted in roommates and my room not having decent storage hidey places.

Recently the only female clothing I have is just a pair of sweat pants that I started wearing this summer, loose fitting, something I can wear if a friend visits.

For me, it is not girls' clothes if it does not have a skirt since that is the one thing that is uniquely fmeinine in this culture. Do you see me in anything but and by skirt, I meananything that covers the panties full with a bit to spare. It leaves no doubt

19 minutes ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

For me, it is not girls' clothes if it does not have a skirt since that is the one thing that is uniquely fmeinine in this culture. Do you see me in anything but and by skirt, I meananything that covers the panties full with a bit to spare. It leaves no doubt

But but butt but the dress! the shirt is for wearing in it as a top

Dress is a little shorter than I thought it would be but I dont plan on going outside like this, the shirt fits great, the undies help keep my little thingy tight against me, I have yet to try proper tucking.

DyHnsXT.jpg

These are exemplary of what I am in
large.416314004_albumcover.jpg.5e7e351f8
large.chrbbdoll.jpg.cd6b8c6b9f1dfcde54fd
This is a small sample and things can be mixed to add even more variety; something new 7/52

This is esemplary of how thick my diapers are so you understand what that menas regarding the length of my skirts and dresses
large.1392809003_snap-on2.jpg.0d3a76d1aalarge.20181013_221203.jpg.6139c8bc026c28

On 8/7/2023 at 1:06 PM, barnburner said:

Dress is a little shorter than I thought it would be but I dont plan on going outside like this, the shirt fits great, the undies help keep my little thingy tight against me, I have yet to try proper tucking.

DyHnsXT.jpg

Yeah if you wear it with a nice thick diaper someone may see the diaper bottom... But it's a nice start . I am trying to get my wife used to me buying soft lady's or kids that I can fit into stuff...

• Like 1

My Wife and my Daddy/boyfriend love going shopping with me. I have a professional bra fitting next week for my new breastplate and then the three of us are going lingerie shopping for my Wife and I. Honestly, buying clothes of whatever kind are fun, not a big deal at all, but fun 😁