LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Selling Soiled Diapers?

I may very well be barking up the wrong tree, but my lil n I have been wondering about this?  Can anyone direct me or educate me if this is a real market we can satisfy or are we just silly?  Seems like a missed opportunity if we don’t at least look into it.   Thank you for any non-judgemental help, apologies if this is in the wrong place.. PapaK

• 2 weeks later...

If you make a profit on this, it will give new meaning to "filthy lucre". I would look into those dodgy banks that offer money laundering. I suspect that you will not make that much. The bookstores are loaded with things that are full of shit

• 2 months later...

Shipping human waste is a hazardous material you will need some pretty seriously expensive equipment & permits there is no way you can turn a profit and stay out of prison .you will need to package in such a way that no matter what happens it can’t leak anything under federal law all packages that leak are destroyed and of course if that’s a biohazard substance not even OJ’s dream team will keep you out of prison . If trump gets office again you can sell his and get pardoned although his brand is full of shit .

On 11/12/2023 at 1:05 AM, Cruiser 03 said:

Shipping human waste is a hazardous material you will need some pretty seriously expensive equipment & permits there is no way you can turn a profit and stay out of prison .you will need to package in such a way that no matter what happens it can’t leak anything under federal law all packages that leak are destroyed and of course if that’s a biohazard substance not even OJ’s dream team will keep you out of prison . If trump gets office again you can sell his and get pardoned although his brand is full of shit .

Not "full of shit"; to qote from AUSTIN POWERS