LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reasons for a spanking

Little girls are not spanked. It is violent and will coarsen them

• Haha 1

Anything and everything can be a reason, but that doesn't mean you should for anything and everything. I think that's something you have to discuss with your little in advance.

Some common reasons are

talking back

breaking character

not finishing chores before playing

leaving the corner early(in the case of using the corner as punishment for some other offense)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Whatever the caregiver and little agree on. For some folks spanking will be an absolute no go. For some, like my Daddy and I, it's too fun to be used as kind of serious punishment. Biggest thing is talk it out with your partner or partners.

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh, I absolutely get where you're coming from! In my own ABDL play experiences, spankings have definitely come into the picture as a form of role-playing punishment. It's always crucial to remember that everything should be consensual, with clear boundaries and safe words in place. Here are some reasons I've experienced or given a spanking in my ABDL sessions:

• Bedwetting or Accidents: Even though I genuinely enjoy the feeling of wetting, sometimes in our roleplay, I'm considered "naughty" for it, which results in a spanking.
  • Breaking Established Rules: My caregiver sets rules, like when it's bedtime or certain foods I should eat. If I deviate, well... that's a trip over the knee for me!
  • Talking Back: I'll admit, there've been times I've been a bit sassy or talked back, and it's led to some playful discipline.
  • Resisting the Diaper: Sometimes, I playfully resist being put in a diaper, acting all embarrassed and such. It's a fun way to get a little spanking in our dynamic.
  • Making a Mess on Purpose: I've "accidentally" spilled juice or "forgotten" not to draw on the walls. My caregiver doesn't take too kindly to those messes!
  • Pretending to be Too "Grown-Up": Every so often, I'll act more mature or try to make decisions outside of my "little" role, leading to some disciplinary measures.
  • Roleplay Scenarios: There have been sessions where we just make up a reason to fit the narrative. It's not really about something I've done; it's just a fun way to change things up.
  • Forgetting My "Chores": Sometimes I'm given tasks like tidying up my toys or coloring. If I "forget," well, you can guess the consequence!
  • Like 4
  • 1 month later...
On 8/7/2023 at 11:24 AM, Snugglebear_69 said:

Whatever the caregiver and little agree on. For some folks spanking will be an absolute no go. For some, like my Daddy and I, it's too fun to be used as kind of serious punishment. Biggest thing is talk it out with your partner or partners.

Exactly!