LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Man Stalks Teen Wearing a Diaper

http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?he...66-0243fc55167f

News tips & feedback

Police: Vt. man sent photo wearing a diaper

By PAT GROSSMITH

New Hampshire Union Leader Staff

11 hours, 32 minutes ago

ENFIELD – In a case worthy of a "CSI" episode, a Vermont man sent photos of himself in a diaper to the cell phone of a local teen he did not know, according to police.

Lawrence Robarge, 48, of 60 Gates St., White River Junction, Vt., is charged with stalking and harassment. Police Chief Richard A. Crate Jr. said he could face additional charges for exposing a minor to harm.

"This person had quite a different sexual fetish," the chief said.

According to Crate, photographs of a diapered Robarge, along with vulgar messages, were sent on Sept. 5 to the teen's cell phone. The next day, she reported the incident to police. She does not know Robarge.

"It appears he was just randomly dialing some numbers," Crate said.

According to a police affidavit, the teen received three text messages from a number she did not recognize. The first told her the caller had sent her a picture that she could access on www.uscellular.com/pics and provided a code to use to view it.

The message upset the teen, police said, who sent a text message back to him saying, "Gross old man leave me alone."

Police said not only did Robarge not leave the teen alone, he continued to send text messages to her, saying there was nothing wrong with what he does, that it wasn't hurting anyone and it wasn't against the law.

Then he sent three more picture messages and several more text messages concerning diapers and bowel movements, according to the affidavit.

Detective/master patrol Officer Roy F. Holland was with the teenager when she received one text message from Robarge, asking her to change his diapers and introduce him to her friends. She told him no and asked why he was calling her.

"Are you trying to get me into trouble," he wrote back.

While the teen was talking with Holland at the police station, Robarge allegedly sent her eight text messages, according to the affidavit.

On Friday, with police listening in, the teen talked with Robarge who tried to set up a meeting with her that night behind Best Buy in West Lebanon, after he got off work at Wal-Mart. He wanted her to "treat him like a baby," Holland wrote in his affidavit.

In a later call, police said Robarge again said he wanted to meet her and, when he did, he would wear a diaper and take her to his "special secret place" near the train yard behind the Undone store in Lebanon.

Crate said that meeting never took place, and Robarge was later arrested.

He is free on bail and is to appear Oct. 16 in Lebanon District Court.

Anyone who has experienced anything similar or who has had contact with Robarge is asked to call Enfield police at 632-7501.

Guest Diaperdragon

This is one sicko that will be off the streets for good. On a side This why women don't like to be around guys who like diapers, all because of what this sicko did and i'm sure women will be dumping guys because of this sicko's actions.

and Diaperdragon......for the record.........i would hope that most of us don't judge a whole gender based on what one member of that gender did....

<--is a girl.......likes guys who wear diapers............certainly wouldn't dump a guy because of what someone else did.....and doesn't believe that there are many women who are that ridiculously stupid that they would dump a guy they were involved with because of what some guy they don't even know did..........

I'm trying to imagine what sort of mental defect could make this guy think that what he did was acceptable. There's being confident in who you are, and then there's just being deluded into thinking that whatever you do is ok (consequences be damned!).

Also, I doubt this guy's going to be "Off the streets." He's out on bail already, and he's not going to see a ton of jail time over this. I bet it's a few years and some probation. He'll be a registered sex offender for the rest of his life, and maybe if they have some sense they'll ban him from owning a cell phone. I think he's shown that he's not able to handle that privilege.

Just the same, I think I'll keep my diaper-wearing and diaper-changing boyfriend, since he doesn't seem to be inclined toward texting random people about what comes out of his ass. It seems like a bad idea to make sweeping generalizations about the action of any gender.

Guest Diaperdragon

What i see, is that what this sicko did, will set back diapers for guys for years too come. This guy will most likely be a registered sex offender after prison and In terms of relations with women, Women in society will see men wearing diapers as some sick fetish and some could assume and equate diapers to something that sex offenders do.

Man You said it, talk about bad press, that little episode set us back quite a few years. I hope it didn't get national attention. Other than "YouTube that is. What a Freakin Idiot. Now it makes me wonder if he was a member on here? That could really SUCK!

What i see, is that what this sicko did, will set back diapers for guys for years too come. This guy will most likely be a registered sex offender after prison and In terms of relations with women, Women in society will see men wearing diapers as some sick fetish and some could assume and equate diapers to something that sex offenders do.

Oh, such wonderful insight into the workings of the world!! I applaud you!! Newsflash for you: Diaper wearing adults have been frowned upon for ages by your average bigot. So what are you saying here? That unless this moronic individual had not done what he did, us diaper wearing males would have basked in the wonderful acceptance of the general population?

Damn that man, I guess the days of "welcoming with open arms" are of yore. And yes, the effect of this individual`s action will be profound`, the ripples will certainly turn every girl into a diaper-hating, sex offender-suspicious female, and I`m willing to go one step further, that they will in a mad blood frenzy start killing off their boyfriends, and everybody else wearing a diaper. I see depressing times ahead for the male population, I honestly do.

Just a question to the analyst in these dire times: Which side will you take? Considering your other posts, where you have professed your undying love for the diaper wearing male, my bet is that you will join our ranks. Until next time, a humble tip: A definite expansion is sorely needed, expansion of your mindset and your vocabulary( The current state is quite dismal). But hey, what am I saying, that is asking for utopia, is it not?

Guest Diaperdragon

Damn that man, I guess the days of "welcoming with open arms" are of yore. And yes, the effect of this individual`s action will be profound`, the ripples will certainly turn every girl into a diaper-hating, sex offender-suspicious female, and I`m willing to go one step further, that they will in a mad blood frenzy start killing off their boyfriends, and everybody else wearing a diaper. I see depressing times ahead for the male population, I honestly do.

They way i see it, what this man did, set male diaper wearer's back for who knows what. I can say that this will have a rippling effect on every girl and that every girl will have an impression that men who wear diapers are either sex offenders, weird or freaks. I may add, that the only male's who are escaping this, are the ones that are very old and the senior citizens. I just see it as this guy's actions has the affect of making every male diaper wearer look weird and every girl that comes across a guy that's into diapers suspicious, sex offender suspicious.

Why am I not the slightest bit surprised that you did not register the fact that what was being uttered by yours truly, was simple and straightforward irony? Of course, if one do not know what that term implies, and in addition if one do a bit of selective reading( That is, leaving out parts that clearly is the antithesis of irony), one is easily fooled to believe that one has hereby aquired a fellow believer. But hey, who am I to stand in your way, if you still want to fool yourself, after this ( one should think) unecessary clarification. Next repetition please!! This is fun!!

Damn, I'm in trouble then, cause I'm at work in a wet diaper. :giljotiini:

Going to this site from work is VERY risky. I know most companies use various invisible methods to see what you are doing. All they have to do is look you up. They'd even see this particular post.

I would like to point out the quote:

"It appears he was just randomly dialing some numbers," Crate said.

If he was randomly dialing numbers then his intent was not for a 16 year old girl, but any girl to change him. He then stalked her, but I do not know if he knew her age. Nevertheless he is still a stalker and will probably get the sex offender charge, but to play advocate a little, I don't think he knew her age. So discerning people cannot say he is a pedo without all of the facts. Aside from that quote we are led to believe otherwise by the writing of the article. Also as far as setting us back for blah blah, this article is not front page news and would probably only attract the people interested in "stories of the weird"

I think we probably obsess a little too much about diapers and make it the center of our universe. Then we project what others think based upon our own skewed perceptions of social reality. But then again I don't know, for me diapers are just comfortable underwear. All I know is that everyone I have told, about 20 people, of family, friends and even acquaintances, have all said "whatever floats your boat." because they don't care if I wear diapers because it really does not affect them in the slightest.

SDB

Not exactly the sort of PR we need, is it?

*sigh*

About 18 years ago a man walked onto a playground I frequented, dropped his pants (revealing a diaper), took it off, and began masturbating in front of the children. I'm fortunate that I wasn't playing there that day. Our fetish/lifestyle does tend to get it's share of creeps, and unfortunately it makes us all look bad.

Going to this site from work is VERY risky. I know most companies use various invisible methods to see what you are doing. All they have to do is look you up. They'd even see this particular post.

Definately. Any large companies have monitoring of web activities. Very large companies, on the other hand, even have departments dedicated to filtering through what people are using the internet for.

On topic: You're always going to get messed up people giving a community a bad name. A pedo who decides to become a teacher to get easy access to kids, can make a school look bad.

You just have to keep an open mind and never generalise with people.

It's the same for every other fetish out there, so we're not the only ones having a rough time. People just need to understand that there are people who are fucked up in the head from the very start, it wasn't because of the diaper fetish. He expressed his retarded-ness through his diaper fetish, and people only ended up seeing the fetish, not his messed up head.