LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But how do you get out?

You exit via the trap door beneath your feet, which drops when you press the button.  You will land on an automated belt that will rush you to a subterranean chamber where robotic arms will descend to snare you, and begin the process of transforming you into an adult baby, to be sold at auction to the highest bidder.

• Haha 2

It's a fake button!  There are hidden cameras where a room full of executives are laughing their asses off watching you trying to get out the door by pushing the fake button!  Those watching need to wear diapers because they probably wet themselves from laughing so hard!  Me, I'd just push the door bar to get out.

• Like 1

Some people will not figure that out. I work in a convenience store,  the question I am asked the most is "Is there a restroom?" , when there are obvious signs pointing to it. It's as if the signs are invisible. So yes people will stand there wondering how to get and needing the very obvious signs pointed out to them by someone. 

On 7/24/2023 at 9:52 PM, Nyte Kitsune said:

Some people will not figure that out. I work in a convenience store,  the question I am asked the most is "Is there a restroom?" 

It's not any of us!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Why are there four arrows all pointing towards the switch?🧐. Why are two of the arrows red and only one arrow green?🤔Red usually means lock the door or busy and green open the door or free - right!🤫 But what about the white arrow?😯 Why is it there and what does it mean? 😥 What happens if I press the switch🫣😰

8 hours ago, Little_Mouse said:

Why are there four arrows all pointing towards the switch?🧐. Why are two of the arrows red and only one arrow green?🤔Red usually means lock the door or busy and green open the door or free - right!🤫 But what about the white arrow?😯 Why is it there and what does it mean? 😥 What happens if I press the switch🫣😰

Push the button Max.

• Haha 1