LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Google now Sucks (big time) for AB/DL content!

I can't believe how much google has gone down hill. What do you think? What search engine do you now for good content on AB/DLism and anal stretching and good adult diaper pics? Google SUCKS!!!

Either that or ABDL content has declined. Nowever, back in the day, if you wanted ABDL content, you went to a major ABDL iste like DPF or ByteMIne and into their ABDL links wheree site owners who frequentned these places could leave links in some kind of Links4All link page. There were many to visit and rate under various categories, but that was 20-24 years ago. Also there were many amateur sites. Bitter Gray and I were just starting out along with Hunior. Now I thing BG, Junior and I are the only ones left from that time, and maybe GirlTalk To.

At that time, AB was the clearly dominant aspect of our culture, with its personal, "whole life", more colorful aspects that had greater depth, with the diaper being part of the narrative rather than the whole narrative. To grasp that and its meaning, look at the main image of my siggy. The "BabyDoll" line and some of the other things, listed in Part Deux of LITTLE CHRISTINE'S DOLLHOUSE, where, apparently, nobody has gone, bring RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME into 'real life" if you wish, with things like Calling Cards, notepaper and stationery, page decoration items and fonts, some of which can be printed out and used physically. Also there are things you can get that expidite creating your own page. That was hot stuff in 2002 and is what "DOING Is LIVING and LIVING Is DOING" is all about

It was at that time that I started "Web 2.0" where activity and interaction was queen by gathering games, access to adult friendly web hosting, and a BBS, I really wanted a cost-free way to creat a members' area. With the web hosting I wanted persons to create their own "room" with original and supplied ALG content that would then be linked to and from and be their 'little girls' room" at RUFFLE S & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME. RRGH was in the top 40% of those rated on DPF and ByteMine and when Geocities went down, I was offered space by a couple of server owners, one of those being Frost Elf. I declined so that I could stay independent

Also, the rise of DL and the direction things have taken has put the whole matter into the fetish and kinkster realm and away from the "whole person" AB/Little personality area. This makes it more salacious than interesting, appealing to the 14 year old boy. The AB/Little narrative is a bout a person, the DL narrative is about a diaper and often more overtly sexual or at least fetish/kink. I myself avoid sites that are openly "kinky" because at that point, it has become self-conscious and makes me a bit uneasy

Generally speaking, we all helped each other until I got here and when I left a link at Diaper Times, Raeleen deleted it and ragged on me for not being "professional", WHICH i NEVER CLAIMED TO BE. In fact, it was the amateur sites that had the personal touch and were more colorful. That assertion was cute because she was using the free Elogg software suite for her membership. I would set up a club here for RUFFLES & RIBBONS but I see the participation level at the rubber panty club and I had a subforum her once, with the same participation level a decade ago and decided  "why bother?"

http://sandralyn.net/years.html

The fault, dear Brutus, lies not in Google, but in ourselves that we are no longer interesting

It is a shame that INFANTAE PRESS did not bring their publications to the digital realm

Also, I think it would be better here to have the landing on the "About Me" page rather than 'Activity". If I am at the About Me, I can get more information in a straightforward way than having to glean it from the posts a person makes since, in  About Me, the put it right out there. If there is nothing there, that speaks volumes and it may bet more persons to use that feature. It is where I look right away

On 7/11/2023 at 6:12 PM, Goerge said:

I can't believe how much google has gone down hill. What do you think? What search engine do you now for good content on AB/DLism and anal stretching and good adult diaper pics? Google SUCKS!!!

Babyfurs were kicked out of the fandom recently, twitter blocked content from being seen by google, google might not be allowing sexual content in their search engine anymore.

Its all probly due to the end of Web2.

Try DuckDuckGo instead!

• Sad 1
7 hours ago, MegaChar said:

Babyfurs were kicked out of the fandom recently, twitter blocked content from being seen by google, google might not be allowing sexual content in their search engine anymore.

Its all probly due to the end of Web2.

Try DuckDuckGo instead!

I can find anything I want on Google. They should have some kind of controls for that so that if you do not want sexual content, you do not get it and if you do, then you do. It would be dumb not to if Google wants to be the world's search engine, for which they have workded ver hard over the last 20 years. Why throw it away like Yahoo groups did some 25 years ago, dicking out may AB groups over the issue of pedophilia. RUFFLES & rIBBONS GIRLS' HOME had a 900 member quite active group there

• Sad 1
4 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

I can find anything I want on Google. They should have some kind of controls for that so that if you do not want sexual content, you do not get it and if you do, then you do. It would be dumb not to if Google wants to be the world's search engine, for which they have workded ver hard over the last 20 years. Why throw it away like Yahoo groups did some 25 years ago, dicking out may AB groups over the issue of pedophilia. RUFFLES & rIBBONS GIRLS' HOME had a 900 member quite active group there

Google "Safe Search" under settings, make sure it's off.

The biggest problem I see is all the commercial sites are clogging up the searches. 

• Like 1

" I was offered space by a couple of server owners, one of those being Frost Elf"

Wow, there's a name I haven't run across in decades...met her in the Plasticfetish Yahoo group.

5 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

The biggest problem I see is all the commercial sites are clogging up the searches. 

I do not know if that is related to the problem, but it is certainly true. When I want information about something and I google it, I get about 34 gazillion ebay posts hawking the thing before I get any data. I loearned to get around that by putting "about" as the first workd inmy search

20 minutes ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

I do not know if that is related to the problem, but it is certainly true. When I want information about something and I google it, I get about 34 gazillion ebay posts hawking the thing before I get any data. I loearned to get around that by putting "about" as the first workd inmy search

I'll have to try that. Thanks

On 7/12/2023 at 5:28 AM, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

The AB/Little narrative is a bout a person, the DL narrative is about a diaper and often more overtly sexual or at least fetish/kink.

That's rather insulting to diaper lovers. I know there are those for who it is one kind of sexual fetish/kink or another (humiliation, feminization, ...), but just because those people exist, doesn't mean those who don't ageplay are just in it because of their sexual urges. Maybe we just can't pretend to be little. Maybe we are just adults who are stuck with a love for diapers because something didn't go quite right in potty training. Maybe we just like the feeling of thick wet padding on our butts. Hell, maybe it's even fun that we get to put away our sexuality for a few hours.

Edited by randominterestedperson
Grammar
1 hour ago, randominterestedperson said:

That's rather insulting to diaper lovers. I know there are those for who it is one kind of sexual fetish/kink or another (humiliation, feminization, ...), but just because those people exist, doesn't mean those who doesn't ageplay are just in it because of their sexual urges. Maybe we just can't pretend to be little. Maybe we are just adults who are stuck with a love for diapers because something didn't go quite right in potty training. Maybe we just like the feeling of thick wet padding on our butts. Hell, maybe it's even fun that we get to put away our sexuality for a few hours.

Maybe some DLs just like diapers because they're the bestest, comfiest type underwear there is.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, randominterestedperson said:

That's rather insulting to diaper lovers.

That is in the eye of the beholder. It changes nothing as to whether it is true or not. It is based on my observation

I know there are those for who it is... ... (humiliation, feminization, ...

Those are "personal" narratives to which the diaper is a means. The humiliation is based on being turned into a helpless baby, which is a "little" narrative. The 'feminization", being made effeminate, is also a "little" narrative . being "put in your baby sister's diaper and PINK rubber panties". It was around when I was little and is really part of humiliation for a boy, which adds a gender twist to it. However there is no denying that the diaper, being primarily infantile and for a specific purpose in that role, has a humiliating aspect to it for a little person who was an infant within the last 5 years. It means "you cannot hold it like a big..." so you are STILL a baby" or you will be made into a baby: So there! For a little girl, that meant being put in a short dress, or skirt which will let you rubber panties, also a sign of being a baby, show if you are not careful, which had implication so being trollopy by the time you were 5, with the short babydoll and diaper/rubber panties being used for "chastity training" in some places). So there is quite a bit of implied narrative to the diaper under these conditions

but just because those people exist, doesn't mean those who doesn't ageplay are just in it because of their sexual urges. Maybe we just can't pretend to be little. Maybe we are just adults who are stuck with a love for diapers because something didn't go quite right in potty training. Maybe we just like the feeling of thick wet padding on our butts. Hell, maybe it's even fun that we get to put away our sexuality for a few hours.

Well I do notice that most DL's have a "play age" and that  usually in the low to middle single digits. Persons with a narrative are alwahs more interesting as persons; and the "fuller" the narrative the more interesting. It is amazing the number of repeat vistis I get from boys and DL's with whom I have never interacted elsewhere on the forum as I have with rusty pins or a couple of others. It makes me wonder "what is the attraction?", especially when most of them use throw-away diapers, which I find totally alien to the point of not being real diapers (in the early/mid '70's all such were just called "pampers" and even today in the medical industry they are called "briefs" or by the brand name like Tena or Depends)