LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you're open with someone about being in diapers, do you ever use them to judge if your outfit "works"?

Is This Outfit Working?   

35 members have voted

1. 1. If you're open with someone about being in diapers, do you ever use them to judge if your outfit "works"?

• I sometimes ask my partner/friends/family if my outfit adequately conceals my diaper before I leave the house.
    • I do not seek anyone's opinion on my outfits; I'm confident in my choices.
    • It doesn't bother me if my diaper is detectable under my outfit.
    • I don't wear diapers if I'm out of the house, so this is not a concern.
    • Nobody knows I wear diapers so this does not apply to me.

Living with people who know you wear diapers has its advantages, including allowing you to ask if your outfit adequately conceals your diaper, before leaving the house or going out in public. I'm pretty experienced at wearing them at this point, so I don't obsess about it the way I used to, but I have a lot of different diapers in my inventory, and some of them "wear" differently than others under jeans vs baggy cargo shorts vs athletic wear vs dressy trousers, so on occasion, I will consult a member of my family (usually my wife) as to if my diaper is noticeable under whatever I have on. Probably 90% of the time, I get "You look fine" or "No sign of it" in response, but once in a while, I will hear "Go with something looser" or "I wouldn't wear that."

• Like 2

I check myself in the mirror: mostly looking at the back and say who cares if VDL (or vpl since I just wear pull ups) shows.  One time when opening the garage door by hand (we have garage door opener now), I bent over causing my waistband to show.  My wife said your Depends are showing.    

• Like 1