LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Attended a baby shower.

I've been to a couple of those.   Dressed appropriately of course.  They are great fun and to be honest, you get a "little" jealous.   Perhaps there needs to be ABDL baby showers!!!! 

• Like 2

I have been to a couple of showers, I did not know which kind; baby or wedding. I was about 11-13 and, being in public, I could not "be myself" so I was like a fish out of water. I could not drool over the dresses or headpieces if they were tiaras and did not even go near any of the clothes and things and it was mostly adult females so there was just nothing for me and I was bored to tears. I had been dragooned into them anyway so they were a big nothingburger

AB showers? Mayber, but if it is not cloth diapers for little girls, count me out. Now if it is tea parties, and we can bring our dollies and NO BOYS...

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Joey_AB_DL said:

I've been to a couple of those.   Dressed appropriately of course.  They are great fun and to be honest, you get a "little" jealous.   Perhaps there needs to be ABDL baby showers!!!! 

Hiii!

Wouldn't that be fun!

🧜‍♂️

• Like 1

I remember when I was 10 and one of my cousins was just born. I was so jealous of the attention she was getting instead of me. Everyone used to pay attention to me because I was a "little Einstein", but that day, everyone was all about my new female cousin. That was the last time I remember feeling jealous. I think when I brought the gift up people told me to smile.

Hilariously, I really care about her and she is 20 now. I played iCarly with her when we were younger and I still have the videos, lol. Those were the days. We even made up a word for when she thought my leg hair looked gross: Boogeybearhattan! We made up a whole story about how it is like a forest or a concrete jungle, lolol. She is so creative! I painted her nails when her brother didn't want to. 😄 She is like a little sister to me and I love her. 🙂

• Like 3