LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

3 hours ago, Electrically said:

Yo Eagle!!!
No I’m not saying that at all. I truly intend on finishing this story, and it’s not over yet. It’s just most of the people that kinda (I’m not sure anyone Really knows me) know me, say I have ADHD, and I have a hard time finishing projects once I loose interest.

So they might be correct in their diagnosis. (Not that I care, there’s much worse things)

But I will try really hard to finish this story AND Edit it, THEN even post it.

E

Wow really didn't mean to miss read it.

1 hour ago, Electrically said:

Hi B.P.

I completely agree with your assessment!! 

I also have completed that story already (besides for reading it 10 more times adding details and editing), and looking over your alternate conclusions, this story’s ending will not be a surprise to you! (With the exception of some details)

Which of the above ending would be your favorite? Any other details that you would enjoy? 
Your opinion probably won’t change my outcome, however I do value your opinion and I’m curious. 

thanks again 

E

C

What a reader requires of an author at story's end is a conclusion that flows naturally from the narrative.  I suspect that your readers at large would prefer C, with A coming in second and B a distant third.  It is in Cindy's self-interest to choose B, unless she can reverse Terry's wishes while keeping her own in play.  To put it quite simply, as long as she is forced to lactate, she can no longer claim to be the mistress of her own body.  So, I would write an ending that leaves Terry on the hook, but takes Cindy off of it.

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 10

Cindy’s Decision 

Upon hearing Cindy’s moans of pleasure, Terry eagerly entertained the idea, of watching his wife/mommy climax, he assumed she was alone, similar to the orgasm he had been awarded. 

Terry quietly climbed up onto his bare feet and tiptoed through the toys, slipping out the door. He assumed unnoticed by Shelly, not even looking back as he left. Thinking to himself as he heard Cindy towards the back of the building. ‘This should be good!’ As his penis twitched deep in his diaper. 

His thoughts quickly changed as he peaked in the slightly ajar door, as John was firmly fucking his wife from behind. Anger rolled in his head. 

How could she… I should just bust in there and kick his ass!…’ He sucked hard against his pacifier, as he clinched his fists, still frozen outside the door. The anger only lasted a few seconds, as he thought ‘I’m nursing on a binky…’ looking down at his body seeing the leg gathers poking out around his thighs ‘a pink wet diaper…’ feeling of shame overwhelmed his anger, as he backed away against the wall. ‘I look like a baby… I barely have any teeth… and can barely talk’ The humiliating thoughts, of his new status, began to cause his penis to twitch again as he heard her moan. His fantasies took over his thoughts, as pictured himself toddling in the door and babbling incoherently, in a tantrum.

‘He’ll just look back at me and say something like “Oh hey there little buddy… you’re mommy’s a little busy right now… why don’t you go back and play with Shelly for a few more minutes, and your mommy will be right in to get you all fixed up” then he’ll just go back to fucking my wi… momm…’ then he heard Cindy in his mind say, in between her gasps “ya.. baby… oh mommy’s… busy”…

Terry couldn’t help but sneak a little closer, peaking through the small gap, as he played the fantasy in his head. He watched as his mommy climbed onto the man, and sliding up and down on top of him, he could see the shaft of his cock momentarily, then watched as she thrust against him, riding his hard penis deep into her. Cindy was in ecstasy. He couldn’t help but hump softly, against the door jam as he watched. His penis struggled against the moist padding buried between his legs. His eyes connected with Cindy’s, as she opened them, her lip pulled up towards her flared nostrils as she squinted her eyes, snarling at him. 

Now Terry felt like he had been caught doing something wrong, as he hid back against the wall blushing. He Turned to look back towards the nursery, as Shelly opened the door. He quickly waddled back towards her hoping to catch her before she started calling for him. Hopping directly in front of her as she tried to exit her playroom. Shelly’s mouth fell open, as if to holler, but only mumbled “oh there you are baby” as she held her pacifier just away from her face. Terry continued into the room pushing against her. 

He sat back down on his squishy, padded bottom, wiggled against the soft carpet, and picked up a toy, and stared at it, uncertain what he should do, or could do.

Cindy continued, rapidly riding John, grabbing his wrist and holding them above his head against the wooden table. Her moans became short and sharp as she continued to increase her pace.  John now pinned there, as he could feel climax approaching, pulled his hands free and gripped each of her ass cheeks, as he leaned up supporting her as he stood. He spun her around and placed her back on the table. He pulled her legs in the air forcefully fucking her, as they both began to jerk into climax, cumming deep inside her, with a long deep moan.

Terry just sat on the floor, listening to the sounds of their sex, uncertain of how exactly he felt about it. He could clearly see that he was not ever going to be seen by his wife as her sexual partner, and he always dreamed of her being his mommy. Having both did not seem to be possible. But he was certain, it was no longer his place to interfere. 

John, slipped his sensitive penis, out of Cindy, as he completely realized what they had done. Taking a deep breath.

“I don’t know what came over me… that’s just not like me.”

Cindy regained her composure, showing signs of anger, replying 

“I’m not one to have causal sex either… so I don’t know how, but I feel like this has something to do with… whatever crazy shit that’s been going on here today” Cindy thought a couple more seconds, and added, as her anger faded “However that wasn’t the worst thing that happened today” John smirked as he buttoned his shorts, “Ya… that was… (He looked down at her making firm eye contact) amazing… really amazing… (Cindy blushed a little in response) You want a bottle of water? I could sure use one after that…(John looked in between Cindy’s still spread legs laying over the table with cum dripping from her) “and maybe a paper towel or something?” Cindy leaned up onto her elbows and asked “you got a clean shirt I can borrow?… and ya a bottle of water would be good” John half nodded as he walked towards the door, answered “ya right next to Shelly’s closet, I have a small closet of clothes, take whatever you want”

“Thanks” Cindy replied as she slid down off the table, and followed John out of the packaging room.

Cindy found a set of bifold doors just to the right of Shelly’s closet, and inside hung neatly was several shirts, a few shorts, and a couple pairs of jeans. Cindy grabbed a Hawaiian button down shirt and slipped it over her shoulders. She walked back towards the service counter, while she buttoned 3 of the bottom buttons. As she made her way back passing the package room she heard her phone chime, a new text message. Finding her shorts, on the floor, she dug her phone from her pocket, to read the new message.

Are you Sexually 

Satisfied?

🔴 Yes

🔴 No

Cindy’s first thought was 

‘I knew it… this thing… IT made us do that’ 

But then thought of the answer to the question, initially she thought, ‘I shouldn’t have enjoyed it… having sex with a utter stranger… I’m a married woman…but the sex was amazing and quite satisfying… and lately I’m more of a mother, than a wife’ as she lifted one of her heavy aching breasts, and pushed yes. Instantly another message appeared.

Your baby thought 

You would 

He does want you 

To be happy 

Cindy, reading the message thought, 

‘there’s more to this story…. I know he got something out of this deal’ 

Like IT read her mind, a new message appeared.

He did get SOME 

Baby Teeth 

In return.

Is there any further

Changes you would prefer 

For Your Baby?

The message irritated Cindy,

That little fucker… he seems to get what he wants, and I keep getting screwed… literally this time… I can’t believe I’m still lactating and now he’s got his teeth back … what further changes?..’

Maybe a baby size 

Penis?

How about he becomes                        

Smaller And weaker?

Or

Would you rather 

Have a girl?

Cindy smiled at all three of the ideas, thinking about the options. 

He deserves to have a baby penis… fighting that thing in a diaper is annoying… but smaller and weaker… I could drag him over my knee and spank his bottom… but a girl that’s interesting… it would be nice to have a baby girl and I wouldn’t have to deal with his penis at all… but he’d look silly as a girl’

Her cellphone blinked and Terry’s animated naked body showed up on screen, below it was options for changes as desired. 

Cindy smiled brightly at the screen realizing she could make Terry however she saw fit.

A few minutes passed as Cindy tapped on her cellphone, and John paced in, holding out towards Cindy a bottle of water, and a few paper towels asking.

“Everything alright?” Seeing her smiling face as she was finishing Terry’s Bitmoji. “You got another message, didn’t you?… what are you changing?” John said sounding a little concerned. 

Cindy accepted the bottle of water and removed the lid gulping down half the bottle before answering. 

“You‘ll see,” smiling a sly grin.

She grabbed the paper towels and slid them in between her legs wiping her inner thighs and snatch.

“I’m going to go check on the little ones… and get these boobs emptied” 

John nodded with a questioning facial expression, as Cindy carried her cellphone, screen still lit only wearing the Hawaiian shirt.

“Please be careful with… what ever IT is… I got some cleaning up to do I’ll be a few minutes”

Cindy strolled into the nursery, unnoticed until she reached over Terry and down in between his spread out legs, checking his diaper. 

“Looks like someone made a wet diaper for mommy” saying as sweetly as she could muster. 

Terry jumped slightly, being startled by the sudden intruder in between his legs. However her motherly demeanor was wonderful, opening his eyes wide looked up at her cheerful face, as he scooted around towards her, nodding his head as he subconsciously nursed from his pacifier. 

His eyes were distracted by the opening left by the shirt she was wearing. Terry stared at her cleavage and half of each of her breasts hanging less than a foot from his face, as she leaned over him. Then the unfamiliar shirt caught his attention as he realized, 

Who’s shirt is that?… it must be John’s shirt…. Why’s she wearing his shirt… she must have really enjoyed their time… but why is she wearing his clothes? She has a suitcase full of her own clothes in the car…’ His face started to frown, again reliving watching Cindy and John having sex. The whole situation seemed so conflicting, as his mind struggled with what he wanted.

Cindy watched as his face saddened, knowing exactly what she was doing, thought ‘He wanted me sexually satisfied… he got it’ 

but said 

“Oh is my drippy little guy uncomfortable in his wet dippy?… don’t worry mommy will have you all cleaned up in no time”

Shelly hopping up seeing “aunt” Cindy , came jumping over for some attention, squealing. “Hi aunt Cindy you wanta play Barbies with me?” Holding out two dolls one in each hand. Cindy smiled replying “Oh hi sweetheart, those are really nice dolls, maybe we can play in a little bit, I have to get my baby all taken care of first” Shelly quickly dropped her Barbies, and bringing her octave up another level.

“Ewwl…. I help… take care of baby… I help” as she bounced. 

“Oh that’s so very sweet of you… but your daddy really needs your help I think he’s picking up in your closet”

Shelly’s face dropped as she stomped one foot, clenching her fists at her sides. “ Ewww, I don’t wanna help daddy. Can I peas help auntie”

“Oh sweetie… I know you would be a big help… but if you can be a big girl for auntie, and help your daddy, maybe I will have a big surprise for you”

Shelly pouted a bit more, but the idea of a surprise was enough for her to reluctantly shake her head as she said “eww ok…I be a big girl and help daddy” and dragged her feet towards the door. 

Cindy held her hand out to help Terry up. Terry couldn’t believe the warmth, and loving tone to his wife, and fought off the upset feelings of their sexual in-counter, sucked hard on his pacifier, as his mind cheered ’all my wildest dreams coming true…’ 

Cindy pulled Terry to his feet, paying attention to the mix of emotions Terry had in his head. She set her cellphone face down on the changing table. After loosening his bib, she reached down and unsnapped his onesie, pulled it over his head.

“Arms up” 

Terry hesitated as he didn’t understand why she needed to remove his clothes, to change his diaper. Unwilling to attempt to talk, and enjoying her cheerful tone didn’t want to ruin this, decided it was best to not question her.

Cindy led him over to the changing table, and pretended to help him sit on its edge by pushing her hands up into his armpits. Terry didn’t really need help, but enjoyed the jester. 

“Ok my little, squishy one lay back” Cindy wrapped each of his hands in the restraints and reached down, pulling a stuffed animal from the floor, and tucked it under his head, leaving his head unrestrained, Saying.

“Does my little Terry want to watch mommy change his diapers?… Maybe mommy has a little suprise for her baby… do you want a special surprise?” Terry continued to nod his head eagerly as he started thinking, ‘Maybe she’ll still be a sexual partner, AND a mommy!’

Cindy continued to talk as she moved back between his legs. He watched, as she ripped the 4 tabs free.

“I guess mommy should thank you for the the sex… I have to say John is quite satisfying…” 

Terry’s diaper was still in place as she started massaging his hard penis, through the smushy padding, in between his legs. 

“Mommy was a little upset initially…fucking a complete stranger, but John was so good… definitely the best mommies ever had… and mommy has to accept that my baby is too busy tinkling in his diapers to doing anything like that… I thought I should thank my little tinkle pants for such a nice gift… especially after watching my little Terry hump against the wall, while his wi… mommy got fucked by a stranger….” Cindy’s tone was cheerful and light, so even as her words were a bit harsh Terry enjoyed the attention, and really hadn’t listened to her actual words much.  

Cindy continue to firmly massage, working his rock hard cock out between his legs. She felt a warm gush of urine as she wrapped his pink diaper around his straightened member. Terry moaned in pleasure, while she rubbed the warm diaper, against him. He looked down at his smooth chest, and flat stomach as she stroked him, then slowly slid the diaper down between his legs. For the first time since Terry had all his hair removed he could see his hairless crotch, and penis. The site excited him further, his cock looked giant next to his clean white skin. 

Cindy grabbed a hand full of wipes and wrapped them around him. Stroking his penis as it stood at attention. 

“Oh mommy’s big boy seems to really enjoy all the attention” she slowly cleaned his penis, balls and smooth pubic area, as Terry watched, continuing moan in pleasure through his binky. Cindy worked her loose shirt over her shoulders and revealed her breasts as she watched Terry’s eyes grow wide. She bent down and wrapped her full breasts around Terry’s stiff penis, and using a hand on each side of her soft breast slid them up and down firmly against him, as he humped into her. It only took a few seconds before strings of cum pulsated out, and clung to her breasts and neck, as Terry groaned in climax. 

“Oh well isn’t mommy’s little guy a quick one, he sure loves mommy’s boobies” as she let out a light chuckle. Terry closed his eyes and relaxed, having no need to explain or defend himself. 

Cindy leaving her breast exposed, reached out and plucked his binky from his mouth, then ran her finger around the inside of his mouth, feeling his teeth. He wrapped his lips around her finger, giving it a few suckles. 

“Smile for mommy” Cindy said as she pulled her finger from his mouth. Terry lightly smiled showing his baby teeth, as Cindy returned the smile “oh your little teeth are just too cute, and they don’t feel like they’re going to be sharp enough to hurt mommy’s boobies… go ahead and say Yes Momma”

Terry still in post climax glow, had no intentions to be difficult, cleared his throat and said “yeee… maa..maa” 

Cindy smiled at his attempt and replied “oh I think that will be just fine” and held his pacifier out for him, to open his mouth, reaching his head forward, sucking it back into his mouth. 

Cindy picked up her phone and tapped a few last details.

The screen blinked and reset.

Are You Sure 

This Is What 

You Want?

These Changes 

Will Be Permanent!

🔴 Yes

🔴 No

Cindy Smiled and tapped Yes, then held her phone up, activated the camera, and pressed record.

Terry really didn’t comprehend what she was doing on her phone, as his feet started to tingle. Then it dawned on him that she was given more decisions. His face fell with concern, as he held his tingling foot in the air, watching it shrink. His toes became thinner, than his foot followed, like a wave that slowly took his, manly, muscular legs, thinning them, soften the outline of his muscles, and shrinking in length. He gasped as his binky fell from his mouth. His head became dizzy, as shock took over his mind. Cindy smiled, and continued to film reaching out grabbing his, still slightly firm penis. 

Terry watched as the wave of tingling rolled up his legs, his thighs becoming thin and shorter. Then up to his hips, watching as they seemed to grow wider, then watching with his eyes wide open, as Cindy held his penis, the tingling spread over his groin. His penis shrank, in her hand. She pulled her hand away, as his cock fell like a balloon slowly deflating. He watched as it disappeared right in front of his eyes, then watched, as his balls were absorbed into him, leaning his head forward, exhaling a moan in terror. His clean smooth crotch opened, and pink smooth lips appeared in between his spread legs, then mounded out slightly, she gasped for a breath, as her vagina finished forming. 

Cindy reached down and spread her newly formed lips, exposing the pink gash, saying “oh what a adorable little kitty you have” 

Then the tingling rolled up further. Her flat belly puffing out slightly, rounding away any muscle definition. Then to her chest, Terri watched as her chest became tight, the dark circles around her nipples growing to the size of silver dollars, then watching as each of her nipples grew to the size of a m&m. Continuing to tingle growing tighter, as her chest continued to grow like water balloons gaining water, and weight, as her tits grew and grew. The tingling continued up her neck and shoulders. Her broad shoulders becoming thin, as she continued to gasp for air, each exhale with a terrified noise, becoming higher pitched, and lighter as her adams apple disappeared. She watched in horror as the tingling engulfed her arms becoming shorter and thinner, veins and muscles disappearing as she struggled against the restraints, and her hands become smaller and soft. 

The tingling finally ended around her scalp, feeling, soft hair growing around her face. 

She was able to slip her hand from the loosened straps around her wrists. Reaching down to her new vagina. Lightly running her soft fingers against it, as urine uncontrollably leaked out onto the used diaper still beneath her, then pulled her other hand free and grasping her giant breast, as she passed out in complete shock.

Cindy smiled in satisfaction, as the transition finished, put her phone back down, grabbed another hand full of wipes, and finished cleaning her new Terri. After a puff of powder she wrapped a new princess diaper around her waist.

Cindy was not quite done with Terri yet. She didn’t leave her unconscious for long, after strapping her hands and head back to the changing table, she began shaking her while sweetly talking to her.

“Terri sweet heart… Terri wakey wakey… mommy’s got something more for you”

Terri slowly opened her eyes now unable to move, and wasn’t sure what happened. She slowly started to look around and cleared her throat. Hearing her high pitched voice it all rushed back. “Waa yuu eww teww ee?” 

Cindy’s smile became larger as she heard her sweet little voice. 

“Ohh my precious little girl… aren’t you just the cutest… mommy’s got something special for you… the first thing you get to do as my baby girl, is clean up the last thing you did as my dirty boy” Cindy used her finger like a rubber scraper, and slid the cold cum down to just above her nipples, leaning over Terri’s head. Terri unable to resist the urge to nurse from her mommy opened her mouth and began sucking his last ejaculation from her breast. Then relaxed into a soft rhythm as milk washed down his cum. 

Cindy only let her suckle a few times before repeating the process on her other breast. 

“What a good girl… I thought you would resist eating your own cum… but you lapped it right up for mommy… I think you like being my little girl.” 

Terri squeezed her legs together feeling, her new thick diaper, against her, no longer left with the uncomfortable cock stuck in between her legs, feeling the sticky cum in her mouth, as warm milk slowly washed it down. She didn’t want to think about anything but nursing from her mommy. It was just too much to deal with….

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Electrically changed the title to THE KEYS… Part 10!