LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How often do you wet the bed

10 hours ago, foreverdl said:

I'm with you there I would Love to share a soaking pee bed and add to it every night . Oh what a fragrance that room would have.........

The smell of bedwetting I grew up with that familiar smell.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, stevewet said:

The smell of bedwetting I grew up with that familiar smell.

I did also but it was my brother and step brother , they shared an unprotected bed, and it was really soaked all the time, I have made comments on here, I was about 10 yrs old, and when everyone was out playing , would get naked and craw into the wet pee bed and I didn't understand what was going on, but my crotch was sooo rock hard, and my body was in Heaven . I really wanted to start peeing the bed so I could share there king bed, and get the pee. on me. Our room had the pee smells all stages, but I had a twin bed across the room from them. 

17 hours ago, foreverdl said:

I did also but it was my brother and step brother , they shared an unprotected bed, and it was really soaked all the time, I have made comments on here, I was about 10 yrs old, and when everyone was out playing , would get naked and craw into the wet pee bed and I didn't understand what was going on, but my crotch was sooo rock hard, and my body was in Heaven . I really wanted to start peeing the bed so I could share there king bed, and get the pee. on me. Our room had the pee smells all stages, but I had a twin bed across the room from them. 

I suppose I got used to my own wet bed smell but when we went to my aunt's house and I played with my cousin there was no mistaking the smell in his room. Like me he was a nightly bedwetter. When they came to stay at our house we shared a bed. He wore nappies but they often leaked.

5 hours ago, stevewet said:

I suppose I got used to my own wet bed smell but when we went to my aunt's house and I played with my cousin there was no mistaking the smell in his room. Like me he was a nightly bedwetter. When they came to stay at our house we shared a bed. He wore nappies but they often leaked.

I miss the smelly bed, but for my wife I keep things under control . But since our dog has taken over my side of our bed,  its not an issue , I can't sleep a normal night so for 4 plus yrs I have been sleeping in my recliner , see I sleep best around sun rise, and till noon if I can . So our $5000 dollar king adjustable bed, it's like 2 twins with motors etc, but anyhow I need TV on she needs TV off. So it's what it is. I have my spare bedroom but it's toooooo full, I want to find a way to clean it out and then I can make better use of it. T may be able to get it smelly to a point? But it would be soo cool to have a bedwetting partner. 

I remember my brother and me getting into a pee fight we stood and peed all over each others bed. Mom made use sleep in it. And that punishment was not a good idea 💡 I think it made me want to sleep in pee, even his.......

• Like 1