LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dealing with smells.

Rue Rue

9 hours ago, diaperuser said:

I saw a posting somewhere a long time ago. The person was over a month on the sheets that they had been wetting every night 

I've seen that picture. I couldn't go that long. I have managed a fortnight once when I had the place to my self,

• Like 2
On 8/9/2023 at 4:05 PM, diaperuser said:

I saw a posting somewhere a long time ago. The person was over a month on the sheets that they had been wetting every night 

If I had a spouse that liked the smells I would do it in a heartbeat . I would never wash the sheets......

• Like 1
17 hours ago, foreverdl said:

If I had a spouse that liked the smells I would do it in a heartbeat . I would never wash the sheets......

Another post on this site. Where his girlfriend is totally incontinent. She has lost her sense of smell. Didn’t want to hurt her that at times she smells.

17 hours ago, foreverdl said:

Another post on this site. Where his girlfriend is totally incontinent. She has lost her sense of smell. Didn’t want to hurt her that at times she smells.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/9/2023 at 7:05 PM, diaperuser said:

The person was over a month on the sheets that they had been wetting every night 

I did that to a mattress when I first moved away from my parent home. I was drinking almost every night after work back then and completely ruined the mattress is my small apartment. It was extremely stained on both sides because I kept flipping it over to try to dry it. I had to replace it after a few months and then started using a waterproof mattress cover and then only had to worry about washing the sheets.