LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dose Any1 Fancy A Chat On A Im Or Sumthin

Aquafresh

Well I will be honest. You seem like an advertising plant! I am almost positive you are gonna spam any email or aim name you get. Prove me wrong though! write more then a few lines and 4 posts!

far from av got a bf who dosnt no about this side of me n only get the chance to cum on wen hes away! i duno wa to say alot of the time i keep myself to myself this is a side of me i dont no how to show, so plz dont be so mean. x x

For once, I agree with Paradox.

19 year old girls don't write like that, and certainly not from the UK. I bet you're a boy, or worse, a hairy old guy trolling for penis pics. And the girls on ANY ABDL board know better than to post right up asking folks to chat with them --they know it'll end up being a shitstorm of IMs, PMs, and rude boys asking the obvious questions of "are you wearing" or, "are you wet", etc. If you really are a daughter of eve, UR k3y804RD 5AY5 07H3RW153. UR 1337 5P34K 5UCK5, 2

For living in the country that invented English, you don't seem to speak it. Or do they not teach grammar in your shire?

For once, I agree with Paradox.

19 year old girls don't write like that, and certainly not from the UK. I bet you're a boy, or worse, a hairy old guy trolling for penis pics. And the girls on ANY ABDL board know better than to post right up asking folks to chat with them --they know it'll end up being a shitstorm of IMs, PMs, and rude boys asking the obvious questions of "are you wearing" or, "are you wet", etc. If you really are a daughter of eve, UR k3y804RD 5AY5 07H3RW153. UR 1337 5P34K 5UCK5, 2

For living in the country that invented English, you don't seem to speak it. Or do they not teach grammar in your shire?

Why such hostility and attack? Is there really any need for this? If you don't wish to speak to this person then don't reply and certainly don't attack someone just because they posted something that you might not approve of. Speaking from a female side of things, it doesn' t matter if I post on the forums that I'm female, or in the chatroom, they tend to PM and ask those questions even without knowing I'm female. Then guys wonder why us females won't give them a time of day cause of people like this......

I'm not trying to stereotype you, but your post is a prime example of a post written by a real female: It has clarity, uses sentences, and coherent speech. Guys don't do that.

The first step of anyone PM'ing you is seeing your profile, either the full profile, or reading one of your posts. It very clearly says you're girl. Don't think they just randomly picked YOU to PM because they're a Tigger fan, too. They know exactly what's up.

And I'm not being hostile; I'm being assertive to protect those on this forum from trolls. What was posted was far from typical female behavior on an internet forum. --the whole "I don't know how to express this side of me" statement has to be bunk. Any semi-attractive female knows that she can freely tell a man she wants to be diapered. If he's not down for it, guess what? Another man is, and she will find him. That's the power of the vagina! Us men have to beg and plead and apologise for our desires. Females don't.

And I'm not being hostile; I'm being assertive to protect those on this forum from trolls. What was posted was far from typical female behavior on an internet forum. --the whole "I don't know how to express this side of me" statement has to be bunk. Any semi-attractive female knows that she can freely tell a man she wants to be diapered. If he's not down for it, guess what? Another man is, and she will find him. That's the power of the vagina! Us men have to beg and plead and apologise for our desires. Females don't.

Speaking from my own perspective, I don't need you to protect me. We have Moderators on these boards to deal with troublemakers.

It doesn't matter to me how you define yourself and your role here, from all the evidence I've seen so far, I'm thinking you fall into the category of Troublemaker, not Moderator.

Dolly

Actually, AquaFresh was in the chatroom earlier this morning..... so I don't think the verifying 18+ has anything to do with chatroom access... maybe its a myth... don't know....

Well, then if people PM me and ask me if I'm male or female, I guess they are just plain stupid since, according to you, they only PM me cause they know I'm female... got to love a dumb guys....

Thirdly, I don't think you need to protect anyone on here from anyone.... like Dolly said, there are Moderators for that...to me, people like you just cause for grief and trouble, that is not needed or wanted here.....and if I was one of those intellectual guys that actually know grammer, sentence structure etc, I would find your post rather offensive. I know many males who don't get their penis in the way of a good conversation.....

It doesn't state "Verified 18+" in Aquafresh's Profile

Not that I ever venture beyond the boards but if I did, that would be a reason that I would not want to chat with a particular person.

[iMHO]

People who want to make acquaintance beyond this board really ought to verify themselves out of respect for and the protection of the other party.

[/iMHO]

I am just saying the point of my post was that while their are many genuine people on the bored who can and cant string cohesive sentences together (myself for example). The voice of the writing just reeks of a plant. Reading her previous posts and the current writing style just makes me question it. I am a cynic, I do want to be proven wrong, but so far the lack of posts back from aqua are slim except to say "your mean" and a pm saying "thank your for not making me feel welcome". I may be a terrible speller but I would never replace come with cum out of error.

No I do not want to rip on new members, nor do I want to scare them off. Just the wonderful internet has been a tool time and time again for such advertising plants especially on this forum. Think about it get a 19 year old girl on a bored about a sexual fetish that does have quite a few lurkers and even some social apathy people ripe for the picking. I guess for the most part I am just protective of the board and wish to keep it here for the people in the community and not turn it into some ad written place such as craigslist or some such. Like I said before though, prove me wrong I welcome new people to the bored specially female users who have to put up with a lot of crap from people like me simply to voice themselves and speak out about their sexuality. Something that is highly repressed in our society still.

The first step of anyone PM'ing you is seeing your profile, either the full profile, or reading one of your posts. It very clearly says you're girl. Don't think they just randomly picked YOU to PM because they're a Tigger fan, too. They know exactly what's up.

I would like to point out something about this quote from you. The first step isn't looking at a profile. I get the m or f question all the time from ppl in the chat and as you can see my profile clearly states I'm a male. They don't care about looking to see what is in the profile or read the post they just looking to do the hng question line if they think you could be female. It also isn't random it is going down the chat list and pming every possible person that could be female.

Yes I know my name doesn't clearly give away my gender but at this point I am rather old on the boards and chat so it is pointless to change it.

I would like to point out something about this quote from you. The first step isn't looking at a profile. I get the m or f question all the time from ppl in the chat and as you can see my profile clearly states I'm a male. They don't care about looking to see what is in the profile or read the post they just looking to do the hng question line if they think you could be female. It also isn't random it is going down the chat list and pming every possible person that could be female.

Yes I know my name doesn't clearly give away my gender but at this point I am rather old on the boards and chat so it is pointless to change it.

Not to mention his post was on PMing, not about chat. You must run two windows in order to view members list or boards to get to Profiles as they aren't available through the chat window. And you aren't that old!, come on back! :P