LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How should I celebrate my Bday?

How should I celebrate my Bday?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What would be the funnest thing to do? (If you choose other please comment!)

• Do a special enema concoction (a powerful one I can find online)
    • Do an enema but hold it for as long as possible (also hold in the brown stuff for 3-4 days - I'm aware of this being risky)
    • Stuff my diaper full of birthday cake + icecream!
    • Use my diaper as much as possible
    • Public humilation! (any kind like messing, wetting, enema, suppository, laxative, or just showing off my diaper under a short skirt)
    • Other (Please comment if you choose this!)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/17/2023 at 02:30 AM

What should I do to celebrate? I really want to make this bday count with diapers being involved since they've recently become a huge part of my life. I used to do stuff with diapers but I never really created accounts online until a couple months ago that's when I started growing in the online communities!

Any choice except public humiliation is acceptable in my opinion.  It is against my Diaper Code of Ethics to expose unsuspecting, nonconsenting people to my diapers. I don't use enemas and simply like to mess my diaper naturally, but have a good birthday.

• Like 2

Just use your diaper as much as possible.  Instead of holding everything in for three or 4 days,  just do a bunch of fiber loading the day before. 

There's always the idea of getting a good birthday spanking too.

• Like 1

So far it seems like the public humiliation choices haven't been picked enough to win which is good since I don't have enough courage to do that in a ABDL diaper but if it was like a wet goodnite or pullup then maybe but not a very short skirt.

Also I will celebrate this Friday and maybe with my GF if she wants to 

Birthdays tend to be more about family and friends, after all, you want to celibrate with them that you made it another year.  There was a lot of public humiliation choices up there, but,  thoes are all things you can do at any time.

If your planing to spend the time by yourself, go ahead and take a play date with yourself, diaper up, and dress up and play with your baby toys and dollies and stuff. Enjoy the day, enjoy the time. 

If you want a challange with it, go ahead and commit to spending the whole day in diapers, and do it. Yes, that includes using them, and if your allright with it, yes that includes messing them if that happens, if not, no worries, cause its about enjoying your diapers, not doing this or that specific with them.

First, happy birthday! Birthdays are about celebrating another trip around the sun, sometimes with friends and family. Take some time out for yourself and pad up. Enjoy a little time to yourself.

Here's how it went (I also spent lots of time with my family the day before to get longer "baby time")! My GF declined my offer to join me but instead be my mommy and so she put lots of baby powder plus some medication powder that helps with itchiness. Then she fed me spoonfuls of cake that had lots of sugar on it which later on I'd soon regret. I was burped and put down for my first nap and I had to pee and remembered what I was told on this website (how to achieve maximum wetness). After I had wet myself I was taken and fed the last half of the cake (it wasn't too much cake). After a couple hours I had very messy diarrhea and wet myself a little bit more. Nearing bedtime I had around 2-3 more messes and made a couple more wettings. In the end my diaper was yellowish and had a huge brown stain going up the back and mixing with the pee in my crotch area. Surprisingly I did get a rash but it wasn't really painful.

• Like 1