LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hung male diaper users

Hi there

If there's one thing that can definitely be said about me, it's that I'm not well hung down below.  In fact, I've got a pretty small penis.  Whilst there are some minuses to that, there are also advantages, including being able to wear any style of underwear and, of course diapers, with ease.  I'd be interested to know if there are any large or above average guys on here, and whether it affects their ability to easily or comfortably wear diapers, whether it's from choice or for a medical reason.  

I'd call myself "unremarkable" in that metric... not off the charts in either direction. But even for the average dude, how you're pointed in your diaper is an important consideration. Sitting up or walking around, gravity tends to center things, but, lying in bed in particular, being pointed in the wrong direction can cause a catastrophic breach of containment. 

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

I'd call myself "unremarkable" in that metric... not off the charts in either direction. But even for the average dude, how you're pointed in your diaper is an important consideration. Sitting up or walking around, gravity tends to center things, but, lying in bed in particular, being pointed in the wrong direction can cause a catastrophic breach of containment. 

Yes.  It's really how both comfort and containment are achieved that interests me.  

• Like 1

There are 2 types of penises, growers and showers. 

About 80% are growers, so they have small flaccid penis. 

I have no problem getting hard in the diaper, pointing down. 

I'm guessing that showers pointing down use the diaper like girls do, more in the crotch area. 

• Like 1

i hate being so big and hated it ever since i started secretly wearing as a teen because i could never fit it in inside, especially if i was too excited (which was all the time lol) ive tried chastity cages and i love how small it makes me and how safe i feel in them but cant find any yet that fits comfortably for a long amount of time =/ need a keyholder too for that ideally 

• Like 1

Mine is weird...sometimes it's tiny and sometimes it's longer.  When it's small, I have to be careful and make sure my pull ups are tight (or getting good vibes in the head area), otherwise afraid pee may go right out onto my pants. 

When it's longer, it kind of flops around and is not in the right position.  I don't like it pointing down at all, especially if it gets happy.  Though, as I have gotten older, I don't mind it being pointed down.  Often, I will be pointing to the left I can feel it almost running down my front side of the pull up.  Fortunately, I haven't had bad experience.

I just run mine down inside my pant leg and tuck it into my sock!  Of course, I walk off balance with one leg about 3 inches higher than the other because of the diaper I put in my sock.  I use foot powder instead of baby powder.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2