LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Waking up with a dry diaper?

When I woke up this morning, something wasn't as usual: My diaper didn't feel really wet. And when I checked it was completely dry. I can't remember the last time that happened. Does anyone else occasionally experience waking up with a dry diaper?

• Like 3

I haven’t woken up in a dry diaper for over two years.That would freak me out. Maybe there is something wrong! You should see a doctor right away. You wouldn’t want to become night time potty trained! Ha!

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, Pampertimmy said:

I haven’t woken up in a dry diaper for over two years.That would freak me out. Maybe there is something wrong! You should see a doctor right away. You wouldn’t want to become night time potty trained! Ha!

You don't wake up with dry diapers because you're a GOOD baby, and ALWAYS stay wet!😉♥️😃 I just wish you had someone to change your diapees little guy!😁😁😊🤭🚼🍼👶♥️💯

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, Little Spider said:

You don't wake up with dry diapers because you're a GOOD baby, and ALWAYS stay wet!😉♥️😃 I just wish you had someone to change your diapees little guy!😁😁😊🤭🚼🍼👶♥️💯

Yeah I need work more on ALWAYS stay wet ☺️Maybe it is because I don’t have someone to change my diapers that I wake up dry now and when 😪

• Like 2

Happens to me all the time. I am an unreliable bedwetter. I sleep in a diaper every night, but sometimes I'll go days or even weeks without using it unconsciously. Not to say that means the diaper goes unused, it just means I woke up and wet it, rather than things happening by themselves. Drinking alcohol helps to precipitate "true" bedwetting events, but I can never now for sure if it's going to happen on any particular night or not. Waking up dry in itself does not bother me, but waking up in the middle of the night because I have to pee, knowing that I'm wearing a diaper, I find irritating. Just go ahead, already! How many times do we have to go over this? Leave me in dreamland! 

• Like 3

It’s been a while since I woke up in a dry diaper but it it does happen occasionally I personally don’t think it’s anything to worry about.

• Like 2

Since I am not incontinent, I wet volitionally during the night and simply fall back to sleep. I am always wet in the morning and usually messy within 15 minutes. This morning is no different.

• Like 1