LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered for First Orgasm?

I was diapered when I had my first orgasm.  At that point, 15 years old, wearing diapers would have been an act reflecting the fact that I was very intimidated and insecure.  It was a cry for sanctuary.  I’m sure I ended up using my diaper, not just wearing it, because that hugely aided my escape from reality.  I was very much a baby, protected from the big, bad world then.

Being diapered soothed emotionally, but it also felt naughty and wrong (thoughts of females forced to acknowledge me sexually by way of changing diapers), which explains why I was aroused, in addition to feeling secure.  At that time, I was actually wearing real baby diapers, two toddler size Pampers taped together.  They fit, but were definitely on the tight side.  So, when they got wet, they felt really good, if you know what I mean.  And then one night, all of a sudden, they felt, frankly, AMAZING, though I didn’t know it at the time, like being inside of a woman.

I came really hard, got scared for thinking I hurt myself, even though nothing ever felt better, before realizing what just happened, and that it was all good.  Well, not all good, because I’m sure I felt bad for doing in a diaper what I should have discovered like other guys, definitely not while I was hiding from everything, like a big sissy.

In the end, I wanted more.  I’d never been high before, so that an orgasm became all the rage with me.  I wasn’t exactly sure how it happened though, which is to say, thought I could have another out of diapers.  It was in this way that I became a DL, which I define as a person with a (sexual) fetish.  I started out an AB, aiming at a headspace, and became a DL.  Even so, forever after, I stayed true to my roots, my diapers needing to be babyish.  I even added a pacifier and bottle, but I’d have to say I’m way more DL than AB.

Anyone else have a similar experience leading them to a similar place on the spectrum?

71557005-F8EF-4FA3-A4E9-DA4B71498AD2.jpeg

F7DD92D6-6A62-48AF-80FE-FBC43E4668EC.jpeg

35943E0F-D4AB-4957-8695-5BCA67AD73E1.jpeg

3C727137-0641-4804-8D67-3A52164549A5.jpeg

• Like 3

Not a real diaper for me but same thing. I was 13 or 12 making a makeshift diaper out of a large sleep t shirt.it felt really nice rubbing the front on my weewee to the point I felt I had to pee. Knowing the shirt would barely hold anything (it was just for show anyway) I ran to the bathroom only to find something other than pee squirt out. I thought for sure I broke something down there lol

• Like 3
3 hours ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

Not a real diaper for me but same thing. I was 13 or 12 making a makeshift diaper out of a large sleep t shirt.it felt really nice rubbing the front on my weewee to the point I felt I had to pee. Knowing the shirt would barely hold anything (it was just for show anyway) I ran to the bathroom only to find something other than pee squirt out. I thought for sure I broke something down there lol

That's so cute big brother!😍 I always LOVE hearing that story!😘 Big hugs!🤗♥️💯🤗

• Like 1

Oh my that picture of those classic plastic back pampers brings back memories 

I bought some at age 19 and was so excited when I opened the box , I taped two together much like you and wore them to bed 

My parents were out of town and well I was very aroused when I put them on I made a cum prob within an hour or less.

I didn’t have any idea why a diaper would do that for me but it did  hook me.

I dont cum in my diapers much anymore but still I do have my moments 

• Like 2

I was wearing my Pampers and had thoroughly wet them and they felt good so I began to rub them and press them against my dick and they felt better and the more I rubbed them the better they felt until I hit the crescendo and came inside my soaking wet diaper and I would do that every day for months on end until during a sleepover one of my friends asked me if I masturbated and I didn’t know what he was talking about but I showed him what I did in my diapers and he said ya just without the diapers. I didn’t like the sound of that so I just kept doing it in my diapers. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Rather than diaper, for me it was a wet bed.  Don’t know age, but it was Saturday morning.  My folks had left for the day giving me plenty of time to “play”.  So did what I had the habit of doing when home alone for a few hours, wet my bed.

Now I’d been masturbating to dry orgasms for some time, but this time was different.  After laying in the wetness for a few minutes I started grinding my soaked pajamas and bedding into the slippery plastic beneath.  Harder and harder, faster and faster till …   Didn’t know what had happened but it felt so good!  In the months and years that followed I repeated the scenario over and over.  Wet the bed and climax, wet the bed and climax.  My sexuality and bedwetting were (still are) hopelessly intertwined.

• Like 1
On 5/13/2023 at 11:28 AM, WBxx said:

Rather than diaper, for me it was a wet bed.  Don’t know age, but it was Saturday morning.  My folks had left for the day giving me plenty of time to “play”.  So did what I had the habit of doing when home alone for a few hours, wet my bed.

Now I’d been masturbating to dry orgasms for some time, but this time was different.  After laying in the wetness for a few minutes I started grinding my soaked pajamas and bedding into the slippery plastic beneath.  Harder and harder, faster and faster till …   Didn’t know what had happened but it felt so good!  In the months and years that followed I repeated the scenario over and over.  Wet the bed and climax, wet the bed and climax.  My sexuality and bedwetting were (still are) hopelessly intertwined.

I’m not incontinent, so wearing diapers is purely recreational, either to distract a little from being an adult, or as a fetish.  First I enjoy pretending I’m a baby, then masturbating once I’ve proved I still very much need them.

F7B04074-CA80-4A03-A429-A98614939268.jpeg

94B471A7-AC9A-45D8-9587-EC7D1280C0D5.jpeg

7B6D09C7-F456-4FA7-BD6F-2DEDF33D5928.jpeg

E115CCC6-B6CD-4926-91BE-AC5537C19753.jpeg

I had poop in my underwear,   and  I was enjoying rocking my bottom back and forth on thr corner of my bed, while I was playing with myself.  Boom!  First orgasm.  And the two acts were permanently linked in my psyche.

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...

It happened at 17 during my first gay sexual encounter with 2 guys my age.they were into and had talked to me about the night would involve seeing them diaper each other and the thought of it I just couldn't fathom what it would be like to have someone diaper me. ANYWAY after several beers and me watching them fondling then having sex in front of me suddenly one of the guys said do you want to go in the bedroom and let us tie you naked and let us make you jizz many different ways. We had another beer and they convinced me to let them tie me to the bed.

Tied to the bed naked spread eagle on a waterproof mattress cover with a sheet over it the guy then made me jizz by riding me. After the other guy asked if I wanted him to diaper me I couldn't believe that I'd like to try it to see what it's like. I was then diapered for the first time and it made me aroused. Soon I was squirming having to very very badly pee and went soft in the diaper. A few minutes later I was uncontrollably peeing in little leaks and the guys said he's got a wet spot on his diaper he's going to pee himself like a little boy and started laughing and giggling at me one of them started tickling me I instantly lost bladder control helplessly peeing myself soaking the diaper afterward he changed my diaper and I got an erection he surprised me with putting a small fleet enema in my butt and started foundling the front of my diaper and erection inside. I was squirming and squeezing my buttocks together and wiggling my urgency to have a bowel movement getting worse and worse yet rhe diaper rubbing against my erection was intense soon after in utter desperation my bowels released emptying into the diaper the instant I was helplessly ejaculating 

• 3 weeks later...

good topic!

I actually was wearing a diaper the first time I orgasmed (awake)... 

I was a very late bloomer, and I never thought about masturbating. I remember being more turned on by diapers than girls or sex or anuthing like that. As a teenager I would buy goodnites, and wear them, and it would turn me on and after wetting them I would rub my front a little, but I never climaxed.

I was 17 and a senior in highschool the first time I came, I was living at a friend's house, and I learned his younger sister who was about 14 or 15 wore diapers to bed. It had been a crazy discovery, and I was trying my best to ignore it. However one day I had the house to myself and I snooped around, I saw in her closet the pack of depends that were crinkly, I had wondered what brand it was hearing it crinkle on her before.

Anyways, after snooping around I saw there was one of her wet diapers in the trash. I could not fight my impulses, so I grabbed it and went into the bathroom to put it on. I guess it was an accumilation of all kinds of things, for one it was much more like the diapers I remember wearing as a baby, it had tapes and was plastic backed, so that was much more exciting than the goodnites I'd worn before. Also since it was already wet and soggy that felt all the more better, I stroked the front a few times before I came. It kind of freaked me out, because it was so sudden, and for a second I thought I was peeing. 

I wasn't wearing a diaper but my first orgasm was with a diaper. Around 13 years old I had learned about masturbation and knowing something would come out, I decided to do so with a diaper thinking it would keep it cleaner and easier to throw out than tissues. I distinctly remember thinking I was about to pee and got so worried because I knew the small diaper would never hold the pee I thought was going to come out, but of course, it wasn't pee so everything was fine.

Being in a diaper, wet or messy pants and having your first orgasm often lays the foundation for the ABDL world. The lovemap is a concept originated by sexologist John Money in his discussions of how people develop their sexual preferences