LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tell Me More: A Diaper Dimension Story (Chapter 7 - Complete)

Wow. Okay. I definitely didn't even have that on my radar. It wasn't even on my list of possibilities, which I'm actually confused to why I never thought about it lol. I'm usually really good with conspiracy theories about big organizations lol. I am curious if there's going to be a continuation of this plot? I'm curious to what happens to the good doctor when she starts getting close to the truth.  I know you mentioned writing about dark cliff, would this be the continuation?

Very unexpected twist at the end. Well done throughout. Just wondering why Juventas thought they needed that "new product" and why they desire to punish Mengell, who would surely sense trouble and seek to identify its cause. As she is, she will never be a danger to them; burned by them, she could become one...

33 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Wow. Okay. I definitely didn't even have that on my radar. It wasn't even on my list of possibilities, which I'm actually confused to why I never thought about it lol. I'm usually really good with conspiracy theories about big organizations lol. I am curious if there's going to be a continuation of this plot? I'm curious to what happens to the good doctor when she starts getting close to the truth.  I know you mentioned writing about dark cliff, would this be the continuation?

I actually realized when I was editing the third chapter that some of this felt like too much of a conspiracy so I added the ending bit to the story when I wrote that part last week. I felt some of this could be a situation of 'too good to be true' by the end, so I felt it was appropriate. Going forward, I already have the bulk of the plot penned out for two more stories following this continuation.

You'll definitely see Dark Cliff in the second story, but when I first noted it and seeing it more, I wasn't thinking of that in particular. I have a another story that I've put on the back burner where at least a third of it takes place in Dark Cliff. The two sequels to this touch on some of it's evil, but this other story is very dark and I need to figure out how to craft some of those elements better. To put it in perspective, a warning label would definitely be required for that story. For now though, I don't see writing that one for a while. It's not as fun to write as these others, so I'm going to focus on the ones I just can't get out of my head (like the archeological story) or that are too fun (the next Stuffy's Tale).

Whenever I do get around to fully writing the sequels, I'll be sure to provide a link to this one and vice versa.

7 minutes ago, kerry said:

Very unexpected twist at the end. Well done throughout. Just wondering why Juventas thought they needed that "new product" and why they desire to punish Mengell, who would surely sense trouble and seek to identify its cause. As she is, she will never be a danger to them; burned by them, she could become one...

Thank you. Juventas is a seedy company that will be shown more evidently in the future sequels I have planned, but their new product could have several applications. Imagine a company without morals getting a hold of a product that left little trace in the regression of its victims (Big, Middle, or Little). 

Dr. Mengell may have had some unfortunate additions on her resume, but she's still a good person. Good people tend not to want to stay quiet or in the reserves if they find a problem. Being on Juventas' radar now, having a contingency plan for someone like that would just be good policy. In their mind, it's more a question of when, rather than if that policy will be needed.

8 minutes ago, LostBBoyBear said:

Thank you. Juventas is a seedy company that will be shown more evidently in the future sequels I have planned, but their new product could have several applications. Imagine a company without morals getting a hold of a product that left little trace in the regression of its victims (Big, Middle, or Little). 

Basically a full proof way of getting rid of people that causes them problems without being linked to them. Also good money if you sell the product to governments, military groups or even radicals in other countries. Things they could do, uninterrupted, is astonishing. 

11 minutes ago, LostBBoyBear said:

Dr. Mengell may have had some unfortunate additions on her resume, but she's still a good person. Good people tend not to want to stay quiet or in the reserves if they find a problem. Being on Juventas' radar now, having a contingency plan for someone like that would just be good policy. In their mind, it's more a question of when, rather than if that policy will be needed.

If you're a guy or group or organization with zero moral standards or pretty much anyone that does strategies would have several plans to deal with the doctor depending on the situation. 

Now if it was me doing the strategy, making the plans to deal with the good doctor, my first thing is the blackmail. Which will work, at first anyway. Of course when I go to her office to discuss her "behavioral" problem and to inform her of the blackmail, when she finally agrees to back off I'd make her show me proof of her new "loyalty " by making a big mess in her panties. I'll of course put a couple of diapers her size on the desk and say that they're there in case she wants them and leave. What happens once I leave and how she handles the fact she's now in her office in messy panties is her problem. I might let it slip on my way out to her secretary that her boss needs her help lol. Of course once the blackmail no longer appeals to her then a threat to being sent to dark cliff will be made. Of course I'd have someone in mind, another Amazon that isn't known by anyone to send to dark cliff to show her that I definitely have the power to do so. That'd probably work for a month, but eventually she'd be sent to dark cliff, but by then we'd have a better handle on the aftermath of doing so and the drug. 

• 8 months later...

I just have to say, your writing is spectacular. The way you worked with the twist at the end was the perfect amount of surprise and believability that we honestly don't get with media today. The way you integrated and alluded to all the plot points and details throughout the story was so well done, and I just want to say your writing is one of a kind.