LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Changing the Future - Chapter 17

Chapter 4.

- Six Months earlier.

"They've got to be kidding.  There is no way anyone is going along with this.  Diapers?  Seriously?   Aren't these the same people who hate diapers, they are so bad for the environment and all that?  And now they want billions of people to wear them?  How are they going to get people to comply with this?  This has got be a joke or I'm actually dreaming right now."

Tish rattled on and on and the absurdity of what had just been announced to the world while Jenn just watched, perplexed herself.  She figured the same conversation was happening in every home around the world right now.  She couldn't imagine what must have already been posted online already.

"I mean, it kind of makes sense in a way."

"WHAT!?  How on earth does this make sense to you."

"I mean, there are a lot of health factors that can be determined from our waste.  You know they even make those toilets that can analyze your pee and poo and give you a daily health report.  I think it is like that but a million times more powerful and with lots of people."

"But Jenn, coooome ON.  There is no way in hell this is practical.  No way they could pull this off.  Tell me how this makes any sense.  How Jenn.  How!"

"Tish, quit yelling at me.  Geez."

"Sorry Jenn.  I'm sorry.  It is just absurdity to the max.  Our tax dollars at work and there are a bunch of weirdos convincing world leaders that this, THIS is the solution?  I mean, my god Jenn, there will be rioting in the streets tomorrow.  You just watch. JUST WATCH!"

"Tish, you are still yelling at me!"

Tish plopped down on the couch and just laughed.  Jenn looked at her while she just laughed as hard as she ever had in her life.

"What is so funny?"

"If they think this is going to happen, if the people are going to just go along with this they are crazy.  I can't wait until the masses refuse and these idiots are put in their place.  Just wait Jenn, there will be a civil war over this.  You just wait."

"Ok Tish. Ok.  We'll wait.  You realize I'm not your enemy right now right?  Like, I just heard what they said the same time as you.  It's not like I'm happy about it either.  You think I want to wear and use a diaper so some scientists can study me?  And give up sex?...  Well do you!?

Tish was silent when Jenn snapped back at her.  It was rare when she did.  She shook her head no.

"I swear, sometimes it is like you think you are the only person in the world.  This news is 5 minutes old and it's not even official.  You just heard them say these documents were leaked.  We have no idea how real any of this is or what the details are.  And you are talking about a civil war!  C'mon now, come back down to earth Tish. Earth to Tish.  We don't know anything yet, we need to learn more.  They can't be literally talking about forcing 8 billion people to wear diapers all day.", Jenn said as she tried to calm Tish down as well as absorb this news herself.

The girls listened to the news, flipping channels back and forth between the various broadcasts.  Most of the channels were all saying the same thing, reporting the same news.  Tish flipped channels looking for a voice of reason but never found it.  

"So apparently the media is in on this already."

"Uhhh what?  In on what?"

"Whatever this is.  Every channel.  Just listen to them all positive and supportive already.  You can just hear it in the way they talk about. How great and smart these scientists are, how incredible this plan is and how we can all work together to save mankind.  Do they even hear themselves or do they just do their master's bidding?"

"Quit being so conspiratorial.  It's not a good look on you."

Tish huffed.

"Tish, this IS a big deal.  Why not support it?  It is almost like you WANT the problem to continue."

"Jenn you know that isn't true.  But you know the problem isn't... "

"Isn't what?  Isn't real?  Tish, you know it's real.  Unless you just want to deny the evidence or somehow believe the entire world is lying to you.  Really, if you saw some of the couples come in to the hospital, and I hear them crying and desperate.  You are being so insensitive right now I can't believe it."

They both fell silent during the awkwardness.  They never thad this kind of fight in their lives before but this issue seemed to be driving them apart.  Jenn knew Tish was freaking out for some reason, but knew she was smart enough and rational enough to assess the situation.  But she wasn't.  That is what made her so mad.  Tish sat with her arms folded, pondering everything her friend just told her.  She knew she was being a brat, she knew she had crossed the line and she knew she wasn't helping the situation.  It wasn't all about her.  

"Jenn, I just want to let you know you are right about everything you just said.  I'm being selfish and immature.  I know it doesn't make up for how I'm acting about this... but... but diapers.  I just can't grasp that is what we just heard.  It is just freaking me out a bit and I don't know how to handle it."

"Thanks.  I don't want to fight with you.  But I guess I just think of the world and humanity first, and it seems like you are just thinking about you.  I'm scared too you know.  Maybe I could use some comfort too.", Jenn looked down, a bit embarrassed admitting her feelings."

Tish scooted closer to Jenn on the couch and hugged her.  She didn't say anything.  She quit flipping channels and just left the latest newscast on as they watched the latest segment come on.

'Welcome to DDN network special report.  We know millions of Americans across the country are taking in the news of the plan to solve 'the problem'.  We do want to remind our viewers that this information has not, repeat, has not been officially confirmed by the government, but our sources have verified the authenticity that the plan has been circulated over the past few months under the utmost secrecy.  The news is developing at a rapid pace but we do have word that that we can expect a statement from the chief scientists at the consortium at any minute in response to this breaking news.  Let us go over to that feed now while we wait their arrival.'

The screen focused in on a podium in what looked like an impromptu press conference.  Reporters were already gathered, anxious to ask questions.  Moments later the 3 head researches that the public got used to seeing over the last year appeared and the news people started shouting questions.  They gave a pretty vague update and apologize for the leak and how the information was disseminated.  It certainly wasn't their idea to spring 'preliminary' plans on the public.  But in the end they did admit certain elements of the plan were in fact, correct.  Namely that diapers would be distributed and required to be used in order to collect and analyze samples to discover the cause and produce a cure.

"See, told you.", Jenn quickly said, a bit gleeful she was right about the waste analysis.

The press, and likely every viewer at home was now paying close attention, scratching their heads now that the outrageous news story from earlier had been confirmed. Everyone on earth was thinking the same thing at the moment.

Surprisingly, speakers took a few questions from the reporters.

"Thank you.  Why diapers?  Surely there is some other means to capture our...  samples.", the crowd giggled a bit and the experts on the stage smiled back.

"Great questions.  Frankly a few reasons.  One is compliance.  We can employ measures to make sure they are used, and we can easily do a track and trace to each person which gives us a wealth of data.  Those results will be compared to a blood sample taken from the participants over the course of the plan, for analysis.  The 2nd reason, is they are practical.  Easy to mass produce, collect and dispose of.  Any other technical measures could takes years of R&D and could be an undue burden on the taxpayer.  We just don't have the time to wait."

"Makes sense", the report said and nodded.

"Makes sense!?", Tish blurted out.  Why are the idiots not asking the obvious questions!

The expert continued, "And lastly, they serve another purpose.  They will provide a very good form of chastity."

This time it was Jenn who reacted.  She spit out the diet soda she was sipping on.

"I'm sorry did you say chastity, as in.."

"Yes, as in preventing sexual intercourse", the expert had finished the reporters sentence for him.  This silenced the room and one of the other experts took over the briefing.

"We realize this is going to be shock, but we will be mandating an abstinence requirement for those participating in the plan.  As everyone knows, about 60% of all babies born in the last 6 months have been sterile.  That is, they will not be able to have kids themselves.  This number is going up.  This is a very sad and unfortunate side effect of the problem.  Therefore in order to reduce the amount of infertile humans, we will pause the majority human procreation until a cure is found.  This may sound like an extreme measure but the effects of letting hundreds of millions of babies into the world, who can't have kids will have a detrimental impact on society, culture, future birthrates, and ramifications we can't even think of for generations to come.  Therefore it has been determined the best course of action for humanity is to delay.  There is a lot we know and a much more that we don't.  We can assure you we will be constantly updating our data, providing the results to you as we learn more.  Our hope is that our findings don't continue in this upward trend that we are seeing and that we won't have to recommend such harsh measures."

Questions and shouting flew out from the crowd regarding the abstinence requirement.  Even yelling, until finally someone managed to get a question out.

"You mentioned participants?  Who exactly will that be?  How is that being determined?", this was as much as a personal question for the reporter as it was journalistic.  He looked back at his collogues with a bit of embarrassment before regaining his composure.

"Great question.  There is still much internal debate about that.  We do need a statistically significant sample size to find the cure, but exactly how that will be determined will be released in the next few weeks.  There are of course certain groups that will be excluded obviously, such as the elderly, however we are looking at several methods, including a lottery."

This drove the room into a frenzy again with questions flying about a proposed lottery and a many other things but the scientists and experts quickly exited the room along with their security.  The world was now abuzz about who would and would not be subjected to these measures.  You would hear of a few people consider leaving the country, but to go where?  Each country was enacting similar measures.  A few lawmakers tried to stop the measures or delay them, but motion after motion was quashed and these outliers labeled as science deniers and fringe.  There were even bets being placed in Vegas for which groups of people would be chosen or how the system would work.  It seemed like even in the face of the end of humanity, people still needed their vices.  What is going to be odd ages, even ages?  Maybe it would be men or women only?  Or perhaps it would be everyone under a certain age.  

Eventually all of the hysteria went away over the next couple of weeks.  Humans seem to like their routines and everyone seemed suffice with waiting for the next bit of news and decisions from the consortium that would ultimately change their lives for the foreseeable future.  Fortunately the wait wasn't too long as word had spread there would be an announcement in the coming days, and that is was 'good news'.  People were hoping this whole baloney plan of diapers and no sex had vanished and that a cure had been found.  People tended to get their hopes up. In reality, if that had been the case they would have announced it immediately.

When the news hit, the majority of the planet did breath a sigh of relief.  According to the statistical models, much fewer people would need to be subjected to the harsh measures.  There were a variety of fancy charts and graphs displayed and links to the data published so they could be analyzed by anyone else that wanted to, but the main announcement was that only those between the ages of 13 and 18 would be required to participate but for everyone else, it was still encouraged to delay having a child until a cure could be found.  The experts agreed that most people would want to wait anyway.   One line of thinking was that the original idea had been floated to get a feel for the public sentiment of such a plan, and that this pull back was in a response to that sentiment.  It was also theorized that the population as a whole would go along with it more, and enforce it culturally if they didn't have to actually participate.  It was easier to just push the problem off on to the younger generation who didn't have the influence or real power to resist.

"Well thank god for that!  I told you I wasn't doing any of that and I was right."

"Ok Tish, Ok. You were right, but there are a lot of people who will have to go through it.  My sister Emily is 17, remember.  It's weird to think in a few months she'll be wearing and using a diaper like a baby.  I should probably call my family.  Plus, you heard them say that we will all be responsible for compliance in way or another, whatever that means."

"I know Jenn, I know.  But part of you has to be glad you don't have to participate right?  I can be a little happy about that right?"

"I guess so, just don't gloat, because there are a lot of sad and scared kids out there right now.  And the problem itself is still real.  We still have to beat this thing."

"Of course Jenn.  I know, I didn't think about your sister.  Yeah that sucks.", Tish tried to sound sincere but wasn't sure it came out that way.  

• Like 6
  • Tisha changed the title to Changing the Future - Chapter 4

The general idea of a study group sounds good but I still dont buy the need diapers. There would be easier methods and so far they only say 13 to 18 year old so something else will come up later. To be honest I could see people believing all that or not care since it only would affect younger. 

Maybe this is all a giant conspiracy from diaper producing and medical companies to make more money :D

• Like 1

Chastity and diapers - a perfect combination! Of course people will still want to hump their pillow but no penetrative sex per se.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 5

"Let's just do this online worksheet or whatever so you can tell me what I have to do and how screwed up my life is gonna be."

"C'mon Tish, stop being like that."

Jenn grabbed her tablet and entered the URL listed on the page they had retrieved from the box.  The following screen popped up.

'Changing the Future'

A helpful guide to start your first week!

"Cute"

They progressed through the worksheet.  It wasn't anything that Jenn didn't arleady know, having gone through the training, but it was a way to introduce Tish to the ideas and concepts slowly.

"Tish are you shaved down there?  You'll need to be completely smooth."

"What!?  For real?"

"Yes it will be more hygenic that way.  If you'd like I can help you with that."

"NO!.. I mean.. I can do that myself.", Tish checked her composure.

"Ok Tish, but you know I'm going to see you right?  Like tomorrow morning.  You do realize I'm going to put a diaper on you before you leave for work."

"I know that!  You don't have to remind me."

"Ok."

"So what about your umm bathroom habits, do you usually #2 once per day?  What time?"

"God this is so embarassing."

"Just answer"

"Yeah usually in the morning, why?"

"Well you get two changes per day so we really need to plan this out.  Mainly this is for your comfort but we have to sign you up for a collection time too.  They expect to get samples every day and they will be checking if you don't.  So you are going to want to take care of your business before you get changed for the day if you know what I mean.  You don't want to be stuck all day, right?"

"Stuck?"

"Yes, it's not like I can just come change you in the middle of the day silly."

Tish's head was swimming.  There was so much to this that she hadn't considered yet.

Jenn touched 8am and 9pm for Tish's collection times and submitted it.  She could always adjust it if needed.

"I mean, can't we get more diapers for when I need them?"

"They are only alloting for 2 changes per day right now.  They said hopefully in the future they will be able to ramp up capacity but everyone in the whole world is being treated equally.  Rich, poor, regardless of country.  Everyone gets 2 per day.  The good news is they are supposed to last at least 12 hours."

Although, that is what they told Jenn, she knew in reality there would always be the have and have nots.  She was pretty sure there would be certain groups of kids who could change any time they wanted.  They probably even paid for full time sponsors for convenience.  Jenn knew the way the world worked.  Those types were playing a game she and Tish weren't invited too.

Tish was about to cry.  This seemed impossible to her.  How was she going to live bundled up like that?  How could she go to work? To school?  Excercise or go out with friends, see her boyfriend.  Her head was swimming with a thousand questions she hadn't considered.

"How am I supposed to face John like this Jenn?  How?"

"John is very supportive Tish.  It will be OK.  He knows what you are going through.  I don't know how it will all work but we'll figure it out ok?"

They finished going through the online questions and the system spit out a basic weekly plan.  They really didn't find it helpful but Tish did get to find out some more details about her routine.  Jenn thought she would introduce a few more details tomorrow.  Tish was deflated and worn out.  She just looked at Jenn.  

"Come on now, don't look at me like that.  I'm sorry this is happening to you but we have to do it.  Why don't you go shave down there and take a shower.  I'll come check on you in a bit."

'Check on me', Tish though to herself.  'I think I'm capable of taking a shower and shaving'

Tish proceeded to her nightly routine.  She washed her hair and body under the hot shower.  She loved this part of the day where she could wash her stress away and forget about everything but tonight was different.  She turned her attention to her private area.  She already routinely shaved down there but it felt weird knowing that Jenn asked her to do this and make sure she got everything.  She spent about 5 minutes on herself before turning off the shower and stepping out.  She was drying off and about to put her underwear on when Jenn came barging in.

"Whoa whoa, not so fast.  Let me take a quick look."

"HEY! Take a look at what?", Tish tried to cover herself quickly with her towel.

"Your shaving job.  I know you Tish and you rush things and don't pay attention.  Now come here, this will only take a sec."

"No way.  It's fine.  Trust me."

"Tish, please don't be difficult.  There is a very good reason for this.  I'm just doing what they instructed us to do.  Why don't we just break the ice now and get this over with.  Then tomorrow it won't seem so weird."

"Oh it wont be weird?  You mean when you are putting a f'ing diaper on me?"

"Language!"

"Fine, but make it quick.  God this is so embarassing."

Tish walked over and dropped her towel to the floor revealing her body to her best friend.  She'd been naked in front of other girls plenty of times during sports and stuff, but this time seemed different.  She felt so vulnerable.  So helpless.

"God Tish, I wish I had your body.  You have nothing to be embarassed about.", Jenn touched the inside of her thigh, and then the other, prompting her to spread her legs a bit more.  Tish blushed and didn't know Jenn could be jealous of her in that way.  

"Stop it.  You aren't so shabby yourself, you know."

Jenn smiled back at the thoughtful gesture and then touched Tish, feeling her private areas and checking the smoothness.  Tish took a nervous deep breath at being touched like that by her best friend and jumped a little.  She didn't know what to do or say.  It was Jenn who spoke first.

"Easy Tish, stand still for me.  I'm sorry this is awkward, I know but you look pretty good down here I must say.  That will make changes much easier trust me.."

Tish rolled her eyes at being inspected like a child who wasn't able to clean herself.

Jenn stood up, "Ok Tish, I'd like to have you ready and diapered by 7:30am so you can get to class on time, and then to work.  You need to get up early enough to do your #2 ok?  This first time we diaper you will take a bit longer because I have to explain some things.  I'll see you in the morning ok?"

Jenn quickly left and went to her bedroom.

"Whatever.. ok Jenn.", Tish uttered even though there was no one there to hear it.  She was still standing in her bathroom, naked, staring at her feet feeling unsure of what just happened between them.

She slipped her underwear on knowing this would be the last pair she would be wearing for awhile.  She wondered just how long it would before she got to wear them again.

• Like 5
  • Tisha changed the title to Changing the Future - Chapter 5
4 hours ago, Tisha said:

This first time we diaper you will take a bit longer because I have to explain some things

If I where her that would actually make me nervous what kind of things they will add and how humiliating these can become.

• Like 1

Flashbacks and time jumps in stories usually give me a headache…mostly because my mind races to try and fill in the blanks instead of being patient and waiting for the author to roll out the rationale behind things. I’ve read a couple of your stories and I know if I can manage to find that patience here it will pay off. The “problem” is confusing, but I trust you to weave a good story. 🙂

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Sorry for the delay on this everyone.  Have had a busy and stressful month or so!  Hope to pick these back up at a regular pace!  I hope everyone is enjoying this story so far.  

Chapter 6:

3 months ago (before present day)

"Tish?  They are getting ready to vote.  Do you want to watch."

"No!  Just come tell me what happens.  I don't care.", Tish threw her head back into her pillow and laid on her bed.  The truth was she most certainly cared.  Her future was in the lives of 100 people.  Either way it wasn't right.

"Fine Tish,  I'll just turn the TV off and you can find out later.  I don't care either."

"No! Wait...  I'm sorry I'll come watch it with you.",  Tish got out of bed, it was late and she made her way to the couch in only her t-shirt and underwear.  Normally she wouldn't walk around like that but she was too tired to think right now.  

The late night vote had finally arrived and a good percentage of the population of the country was on the edge of their seats right now.  Namely those aged 18 to 21. Everyone else already knew their fate but in recent months a small group of congresspeople had started making trouble.  At least that it was Tish called it.  Some of the more conservative members started suggesting that the age should be raised for the definition of 'minor'.  There were all sorts of rationales laid out but the general argument was that it just wasn't fair to the younger group.  Tish knew the real reasons were that these jerks thought that someone her age wasn't mature enough and needed some sort of moral guidance.  The idea of chastity for younger people was some sort of moral crusade for them.    

At first the group didn't gain much traction but support gradually grew and there were concessions being made.  They had enough people on their side to throw a wrench into the whole program and the other side couldn't appear to be the ones who let that happen.  Tish hated politics and this was why.  They all got what they wanted and she gets screwed.  In the end, a bill was proposed raising the age to anyone who was under 21 as of a certain date and all minors had to participate at least for a year in order to 'provide a good statistical model'.  Tish knew they just wanted to control her and this was an easy way for them to do it.  She remembered arguing constantly with Jenn about it.

"Tish, c'mon you really think these people are conspiring to deprive you of sex?  Keep you pure or something? They are just following the science."

"YES! Open your eyes Jenn.  These wackos have always tried to control people's bodies.  That is ALL this is about.  That and money.  They are all getting rich on this somehow.  Trust me!

"Ok Tish, ok. I Trust you."

The conversations continued like that for weeks and month's leading up to this vote and they were both tired of fighting.

Luckily, congress was split down the middle on this issue so there was a chance she would be free from this idea.  She felt so foolish gloating over not having to participate when it was first announced and now she knew she might have to eat her words.

Tish sat next to Jenn on the couch with her elbows on her knees, and her hands covering her eyes like a child would do, watching the vote tally grow.  It was growing in her favor!  Jenn put her arm around her and told her to hang on, whatever happens it will be ok.  The votes trickled in until it was 49-49.  

"Please please please.", Tish said outloud as a tear fell down her check.

Jenn wondered how many other people were sitting in their homes right now doing the same thing.  Millions she imagined.

51-49.  The vote had passed.

"Noooooo.  Is that it?  Like, that is the vote?  It is over?", Tish asked dumbfoundedly.

Jenn held her tight and looked at her.  "Tish, I'm so sorry."

Tish kind of leaned into her and rested on her shoulder in disbelief.

"Don't say it Jenn.  I already know.   You told me so."

"No sweetheart, I wouldn't say that to you.  I know this is hard, and I'm sorry.  I'm here for you.  Whatever you need."

This made Tish cry even more.  Jenn was so nice and she felt so defeated and ashamed at how she acted before, and had been acting.  Was this some sort of cosmic karma getting back at her?  She didn't believe in any of that nonsense but that is how she felt in the moment.

Tish finally went back to bed and cried herself to sleep.  

She woke up early.  She has been tossing and turning all night.  She once thought it was all a dream until she realized it wasn't and that sinking feeling hit her after the realization set in.  Her only hope was that this older age group wouldn't take this lightly and that there will be some sort of revolt or fight.  She planned on calling a couple friends later to talk about it, but mainly hoping to commisserate a bit so she didn't feel so alone.

Tish finally climbed out of bed and slipped some shorts on and went out to make coffee.  Jenn was still sleeping.  She felt like the the only person in the world at the moment.  She flipped through her phone reading the latest articles on the decision and hopped on various social media sites looking for what she knew was the inevitable push pack and anger.  She was surprised that it took a lot of scrolling through comments to find people who were outraged, said they wouldn't comply etc.  But the majority of comments were supportive.  Surely these couldn't be people in her age group that.  She figured most of these comments were bots pretending to show support to change the narrative and she decided to prove it.  She knew social media didn't represent the majority.  "They" were controlling the narrative.

She scrolled through her contacts and deicded it was late enough to call her friend Beth who she went to school with.

"Hey Tish!  It's early, are you ok?  Oh do you need ride to class or something?"

"Umm no, I just thought I'd call and see how you are doing with the decision and all."

"Oh, yeah right.  I mean, yeah it's going to be weird huh?"

"That's all you have to say!?"

"Well, I'm not sure what you are asking me.  Like, I'm glad to be doing my part and helping ya know?  We have to all help to solve the problem right?  It's so important."

Tish wanted to barf and through her phone through the window.  Where was the anger, the outrage and frustration she was looking for.

"Beth! How are you not enraged and mad at this decision.  I mean, c'mon you are going to be wearing a diaper soon.  What the hell!"

"Sorry Tish, I wish things were different I do but the world has bigger problems than my own desires or comfort.  It won't be that bad.  I think you should think about that and focus on how you can help.  Everyone is in this together right?"

Tish was flabbergasted.  She didn't feel like she was 'in anything', or 'together'.  What was Beth's problem.  There was silence on the phone for a few seconds.

"Tish?  Are you still there."

"Yeah, I.. I'm just scared I guess and wanted to someone to talk to.",  This was of course a lie.  Tish was mad, not scared.  She tried to recover with something so Beth wouldn't think less of her.  She hated doing that.  She wanted to stand her ground but also didn't want to become a pariah.

"Well there is nothing to be scared of it right?  It's going to be weird for sure but we will all get through it.  But hey I gotta get ready for class.  I'll see you this afternoon OK?"

"Sure Beth.  Thanks again."

"No problem.", Tish heard a click and sighed at not getting any help.  She had a few other people she planned on calling but decided it was pointless.  She aggresively through her phone into the couch cushion and sat down.  She sipped her coffee in the quiet of the morning, unable to process the mixture of emotions coursing through her.

• Like 5
  • Tisha changed the title to Changing the Future - Chapter 6
  • 1 month later...

Chapter 7

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

Tish rolled over and looked at her alarm clock.  

6:00am.

She had no desire to get up.  Every morning when she woke she had to check herself to make sure that she wasn't dreaming.  Each day that ticked by brought her one day closer to today.  The many months of build up and drama, fear and anxiety of this day that would change her life for at least the next year was finally here.  In a short time she knew would be wearing a diaper like she was 1 year old again.  She knew she wasn't alone and there were a lot of scared and angry people out there now in the same position she was in.  It didn't help.  Some of them were probably already wearing depending on their mornning routines and where they were in the world   She wondered who the first person to have to use their diaper was.  She didn't want to think about that.  Every time she did she felt disgusted and put it out of her mind.

"Tish! I know you are up! Get out of bed and start getting ready!", she heard Jenn yell at her through her door.

Tish rolled out of the bed and her feet hit the floor.  She looked down at herself, looking at her underwear.  She knew tomorrow that view would be different.  Every little thing reminded her of what was about to happen to her.  Her only hope was that it wouldn't be as bad as she was expecting it to be and she and Jenn could fall into some sort of routine quickly.

"I'm up!  And I'm not a child Jenn!", she snapped back.

She knew Jenn was just trying to do what was best for her.  Jenn didn't have to do any of this for her.  She didn't have to become a sponsor.  It was a big responsibility and a huge inconvenience for her.  She was very grateful to have Jenn during this and tried her best to ignore some of the comments like that but it was hard some times.  Tish was under a lot of stress with what was happening to her and her patience was short.  She knew there were things about the program Jenn couldn't tell her yet and it made her mad to not know.

She slowly made her way to the kitchen where Jenn had a bagel and coffee waiting for her.  

"Thanks.", she said.

"C'mon now.  Don't be like that.  You knew this day would come eventually.  It is here, we will get through it.  Now eat your bagel and coffee.  You know coffee always makes you need to poop so drink up."

"JENN!  Oh my god, stop it!"

"Tish, I made a decision.  I'm not going to use a bunch of euphamisms or beat around the bush about this.  I think the best way through all this is to just call it like is and be blunt.  Our lives are about to change in a big way and it will be easier if we are just honest and open about everything.  The more honest we are with each other the more I can help you."

"Oh is that what you learned in your secret meetings?"

"The sponsor training.  And yes."

"Fine, you are right.  Coffee does make me go.  Thanks for making it."

Tish finished her bagel and grabbed a second cup of coffee before heading to the bathroom to finish getting ready.  She had done her business and had just finished her hair and was brushing her teeth when Jenn came in and leaned against the doorway to the bathroom.  Tish was standing there in her bra and underwear and she turned to see that Jenn was already dressed for work in her scrubs and Tish thought she looked great as always.

"7:05 Tish.  It's time."

"I know. I know. " She mumbled with a mouth full of toothpaste.  She couldn't delay this any longer.

She spit it out and rinsed her mouth out and followed Jenn.  She didn't know where they were going but they walked into Jenn's room where the diaper and supplies were laid out on the bed, waiting to ensnare her.  She looked at it in fear.

"Jenn..."

"It's ok.  Just come here."

Tish walked over and Jenn gave her a huge hug.  Normally she might feel a bit weird having Jenn hug her like this in just her underwear but she didn't care.  She wanted to cry.

"I can't do it Jenn!"

"What do you mean you can't do it?  You have to do it.  We've had this conversation a million times."

"I know but now that it is here, I can't wear that.  I won't."

"Tish.  I don't want to hear this again.  Lay down.  Now!"

Tish was a bit taken aback and shocked by her friends tone.  

"Jenn, you do NOT speak to me that way.  What the hell?"

"Tish, I'm sorry.  I don't mean to be harsh with you.  But do you know what is going to happen if you don't do this?  I'm going to be forced to report it.  And I will. And whether you believe it or not, they WILL come here and put that diaper on you.  And if you continue to resist they can arrest you, detain you, even worse."

"You'll report me?  Seriously?  How could you do that to me?"

"Tish!  OH MY GOD.  I am your sponsor.  They know the status of everyone in the program.  I signed a million forms to do this... FOR YOU!  My ass is on the line here just as much as yours is it.  Do you think I want to yell at you?  Do you think I want you to get into trouble?"

Tish felt the weight of Jenn's words hit her.  In the back of her mind she knew she would have to go through with this one way or the other, but something in her had to fight one more time.  In doing so she made Jenn so mad she regretted it.  She stood there looking at Jenn look at her like the child she said she wasn't and didn't know what to say.  She wanted to apologize but was frozen at being yelled at like that.

"Now please Tish.  Lay down.  If you want just close your eyes and I'll be done in a few minutes.

Jenn pushed her gently back on the bed until she lost her balance and fell back.  She hit the soft bed and did as Jenn told her.  She closed her eyes and waited.

"Good girl!"

She quickly sat up and stared wide eyed at what she was just called and Jenn just pressed her back down and moved her arms above her head.  

"Stay like that until I tell you to move."

Tish couldn't believe this.  She felt so vulnerable and helpless right now.  Jenn was treating her like an object.  A huff.

"Don't huff at me.  You are making this WAY more difficult that it has to be.  And we are running out of time.  So shush and don't move.

Tish releneted and tried to relax and took a deep breath.  She felt Jenn touch her for the first time.  Her panties were being pulled down before she realized what was happening she felt the material slide through the crack of her butt and down her legs.  She was now exposed.  She'd never been so embarassed.

Jenn flung the tiny underwear into the clothes basket across the room.

"Won't be needing those for awhile.", she joked to herself but loud enough so Tish could hear.

Tish didn't give her the satisfaction of responding.  Jenn took the diaper and unfurlled it.  It was heavy and thicker than she remembered from practicing in training.  She thought about having to wear it and was glad she didn't have to.  She told Tish to lift her hips and she slid it under her friend and told her too relax.  

Tish let her behind fall onto the soft material.  Each moment of this felt like an enternity.  She didn't know how she would make it through a week of this let alone a year.  She expected Jenn to fasten the diaper on her but that didn't happen.  She jumped when she felt something cool between her legs.  Jenn was spreading some sort of lotion or cream on her private area.  She wasn't ready for the touch but tried to stay still like she was told.

Jenn rubbed the cream into her parts and bits, finding every nook and cranny, even finding her behind.  Tish's breathing increased and she tensed up.  She hadn't been touched like that in awhile and didn't know how to react.  It felt good but it was wrong.  Her friend touching her like that down there, in preperation to be confined in a diaper all day.

Jenn noticed Tish's hesitation and and told her it was ok and try to relax.  She looked at Tish's taught tummy, as it quivered beneath her.  

"Tish, just relax now.  I'm almost done.  I know this is weird but this will keep you from getting any rashes or infections down here."  She continued to slip and slide her fingers around down there and Tish was almost feeling a bit of arousal and couldn't believe it.  She breathed through it and it was over.  Before she knew it she felt a thick material being pulled up and between her legs.  She instinctively spread her legs a bit to accommodate the bulk.  Jenn seemed to expertly conform the diaper to her friend and fasten the dense wide tapes together in front for a snug fit.  She checked her work, running her fingers along the waist and leg gatherings to make sure nothing was pinching like she was trained to do.

"All done.  Let's get you up and have a look at you now."

Tish sat up with Jenn's help and stood.  When she did she just looked at Jenn in disbelief.  The diaper wasn't just thick, it was heavy and sturdy.  It had her.  She looked down at the bulky padding disappearing between her tender toned legs.  She took a few steps.

"Jenn, how in the hell am I supposed to walk in this?  It's huge!"

"I know Tish.  You'll get used to it.  These are designed for all day wearing and they are supposed to be comfortable.  It just might take a little adjusting to it at first.  Don't let the first day give you a bad impression ok?  Try to stay positive.", Jenn tried to console her knowing this was going to be hard.

Tish went to the hallway to look at herself in the full length mirror.  When she saw herself she just stared, not believing what she was seeing.  She looked like she was encased in a plastic puffy prison.  She turned to the side and saw a barcode on the diaper indicating it was hers.  She figured it would be scanned at some point once collected.  She couldn't care less about how all that worked.  

Jenn was right though.  Although the outside of the diaper seemed a bit rigid and cold, and even the whole thing hugged her tightly, it wasn't totally uncomfortable.  It was like someone wrapped her up in a snug warm blanket.   Her problem was the size of it.  Tish was a petite woman and she knew this diaper would be visible under just about any clothes she had.  She wasn't prepared for this and a wave of anxiety flooded her.  She wanted to cry.

"What's wrong Tish?  Is it pinching?  Uncomfortable?"

"No! That's fine.  It's just, how am I going to hide this thing?"

"Hide?"

"Yeah, like everyone is going to know I'm wearing this."

"Tish, I'm pretty sure everyone is going to know everyone is wearing them.  This isn't something you have to worry about hiding.  Pretty much everywhere you go someone will be wearing a diaper."

"Easy for you to say, you can wear your normal cute clothes.  What am I going to wear?"

"Well for today, how about some baggy shorts?  Will that be ok for work too?  It is supposed to be warm day right? Maybe this weekend we can find you some new clothes.

School and work, Tish thought.  She had to go to her class soon and then to work.  She was so preoccupied with what she was wearing she hadn't given any thought to her day.  She just looked at Jenn as if to ask for help without saying anything.

"Tish, I'm so sorry but I'm running late.  You can finish getting dressed.  I know today is going to be very hard for you but I will be thinking about you.  Remember, you aren't alone.  Call me if you need anything ok?  I'm sorry but I'm getting late and gotta go, I'll see you tonight and we'll talk about everything and figure out a plan!", Jenn gave her a friendlykiss on the cheek as she grabbed her keys and ran out the door.

As Jenn walked down the steps in front of their home, she knew Tish's day was going to be hard.  She felt bad for her and worse for keeping certain things from her.  She took a deep breath and just rememered her training.

The door shut and Jenn was gone. Tish just heard her friend say she she wasn't alone but she was left standing their, in the middle of their apartment, still in just her bra and diaper feeling like the loneliest person on earth.

• Like 4
  • Tisha changed the title to Changing the Future - Chapter 7

Chapter 8

1 Month ago.

"I don't know what I'm going to do Jenn.  Now they are saying John can't be my sponsor unless we are married.  WTF!  Well THAT isn't happening and I really don't have anyone else.  My parents are in Florida, so I might have to use the state services.  I've just heard so many bad things about how inconvenient that is going to be.  Long lines, some stranger watching me change a diaper or something.  God, I can't believe this is happening.   We had this all worked out but at least I don't have to move now, I didn't really want to move out on you, I would miss you too much."

"That is sweet of you Tish.  To tell you the truth I never really wanted to you to go live with John.  I just don't think you guys were ready for that and this program shouldn't be the thing forcing you into that.  Seems rushed.  Plus I am selfish and want you here!  Maybe the state service won't be so bad.  I can help take you back and forth.  We'll make it work ok?

"You sure you are going to be ok with this?  I mean, me living here, being in diapers all the time.  It just sounds so crazy and it will be here before we know it.  It's going to be really weird.  I can get my own place if you'd ra.."

Jenn cut her off, "Tish, don't be silly.  The whole world is going through this.  You are my friend and I love you.  I'd do anything for you, you know that.  Now let's go start unpacking your stuff."

Tish had been planning for sometime for John to be her sponsor.  They had discussed it several times and it took some convincing on Tish's part to get him to go along with it.  They had only been dating for about 8 months but Tish pleaded with him that it wouldn't be so bad.  Maybe it would even bring them closer somehow.  He finally relented and it made sense that she would move in with him, given that he lived about 45 minutes away.  But when they found at recently that the rules prevented it, those plans how now been upended and they both decided to keep their living arrangements as is.  Tish was hurt by their decision and didn't know what it meant for their relationship.

About a week had passed since then and Tish came home one evening after working late and discovered a bunch of pamphlets and materials on the kitchen counter regarding the sponsor program.

"Jenn, what is all this stuff?"

"What does it look like!  I'm your new sponsor!"

"What?  HOW? I mean... wait.  are you like... sure?  How?!  You know what this means and all that?"

"Yep.  I do.  I've met with the local office twice now, have been through the interview process and they approved me.  I told you I'd do anything for you, so I started wondering if this was possible.  Even though I am just under the cut off age for qualifiying, they took into account that I am a nurse, and that we live together so we got approved.  They said we may have a little more scrutiny than others but that is ok.  As long as we follow the rules there won't be a problem"

"Jenn, I don't know what to say.", Tish teared up that her best friend would do something like this for her.  She knew it was a huge time committment but that it would also change their relationship in ways she couldn't imagine.

"You could say thank you?"

"THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH", Tish exclaimed and ran over to her friend and gave her a big hug

"You are welcome.  My training classes start next week.  There are 8 of them I have to attend in a pretty short time frame since I'm a little late getting started so you owe me!"

"Yes, whatever you want!  I can't believe this.  Thank you so much.  I'm still can't believe it."

Tish was so excited and happy that Jenn would do this for her she hadn't really thought through what it had meant yet.  She didn't know exactly what would be happening to her or what she would be required to do yet.  But she trusted Jenn.  She just didnt' want it to be weird or embarassing for either of them.  She sighed a breth of relief and knew whatever would happen between then would be better than some cold exam room in some medical building where she would have to wait in line with strangers. Stories had been surfacing, whether they were true or not who knew, that these state run services would experience delays.  People would literally be waiting in line around the block in wet and messy diapers to get their morning or evening change.  She didn't think that could really happen but she didn't want to find out.  She could now relax in the comfort of her own home instead of having to deal with all that.

That evening before bed Tish walked into Jenn's room and sat on the corner of the bed.  "Jenn, I just want you to know how much this means to me that you are doing this for me.  It's going to be weird isn't it?"

"I suspect so.  But weird we can get through right?"

"Right.  Well I just wanted to thank you one more time.  I still think this whole thing is BS, and I can't promise you I'll ever accept it or be on board with the 'we are all in thsi together crap', but I recognize what you are doing for and I love you for it.  Thanks for being my best friend."

"Love you too Tish.  Now let's get some sleep."

"Good night.", Tish told her friend as she went back to her own room and found the softness of her pillow.  She thought about the month ahead.  Usually a month seemed long to her but she felt like it was a day away.

• Like 6
  • Tisha changed the title to Changing the Future - Chapter 8
  • Tisha changed the title to Changing the Future - POLL (More AI art??)
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 9

Tish stood in the hallway where Jenn had left her standing.  She was frozen and she didn't know what she was doing.  She snapped herself out of it.  She knew this day was coming for months, but now it was different.  Unlike what she imagined.  She seemed paralyzed but she had to take a step.  

She practiced walking around the house in the thick diaper encasing her.  It rubbed in all the wrong spots.  How could she get used to this.  It chaffed her legs and she knew she would have to be careful about that.  She tried on several pairs of shorts until she found something semi concealing.  She knew everyone would know what she was wearing but she didn't want to advertise it.  She found a long shirt the hung below the waist of her shorts enough to satisfy her and finished getting dressed.  She had to be at class in less than an hour.  She didn't know how she would make it there on time.

She did though.  The ride to school on the train felt like forever.  She constantly felt like she was being stared at.  She tried to keep to herself and not look at anyone.  She figured the whole world was trying to figure out who was and who wasn't wearing a diaper but she had no interest.  Class, Work, Home, Repeat.  That was going to be her routine for awhile.  She didn't care to talk to anyone else but John or Jenn.  She didn't want to interact with society unless she had too.

She finally made it to class.  Walking at a normal pace in a normal fashion meant the diaper rubbing at her thighs but she didn't care.  She wouldn't give the world the satisfaction of waddling like a toddler.  When she finally found her desk and sat down she exhaled a sigh of relief.  She was exhausted.  Walking was hard, and the secure diaper felt heavy on her.  There was no way to take your mind off of it.  It was there and not going away.  She exerted herself and now she felt gross and sweaty down there.  This was an unexpected side effect she didn't like.  There was nothing about this she liked.

For now, she was just glad to be sitting.  For the next hour she wanted to concentrate on anything but the diaper.  She would pay attention to the professor and take notes and try to be a normal girl.  One hour at a time, one day at a time she told herself.

"Hey Tish!"

'Oh god, Tish thought.  Someone is talking to me.', It was Beth.  Oh god she didn't want to deal with Beth's positive attitude.  The girl she had gotten to know in class bopped over to her.  Tish could do nothing but stare at her midsection.  It was obvious this girl was thickly diapered like her.  She was wearing yoga pants over her diaper which showed the contoure of the thick monster.  Tish wondered why in the world she would dress herself like this.

"What do you think?  Barely noticable eh!?", Beth joked.  She then turned around and she had something written on her behind.  'Doing my part!' was plastered across her rear end using colored tape or something.

"Oh, Ummm Cute, well I guess you are a little braver than I am.", this responded, not wanting this interection and unsure what to say.

"Oh c'mon don't be a sourpuss.  Seems like everyone I've seen this morning is very postive.   There is even a rally this afternoon to show support from the college.  Everyone is getting together.  Diapered or not. Why don't you come?

"I'm wearing a F'ing diaper!  What is WRONG with you?", Tish shouted at her.  She saw a few people turn their heads but then look away.

"Tish, when you want to talk to me like an adult, let me know.", Beth calmly replied and sat down across the room from where she normally sat. 

Tish felt horrible talking to Beth that way but she couldn't understand it.  She madea  point to apologize the next opporunity she had.  Was she the only person the whole world who felt this way?

She didn't have much time to think about it.  The instructor walked in and everyone had taken their seats.  For some reason she expected the instructor to acknolwedge that some people in here were diapered or call attention to it, make some sort of statement or something, but that didn't happen.  He started the lecture as if nothing had changed.  This made her feel even more alone for some reason.  Trying to take notes and concentrate was more difficult than she thought.  She was constantly shifting around and fidgeting in her seat, trying to get comfortable with the thick material pressing on her between her legs while sitting in this tiny seat.  She needed room.  

A guy, not much older than her was sitting behind her, he tapped her on the shoulder and whispered, "Hey, can you sit still, it's a little hard to concentrate back here."

Tish wanted to scream.  The nerve of this guy.  But she turned around and embarrassingly offered an apology, "Sorry, I'll try."

The instructor noticed the distraction and called out to her.  

"Miss?  Is there a problem over there?  If you don't mind the rest of the class would like to hear what I have to say."

She shook her head and the class continued.  She sat there the rest of the class, as still as she could watching the minutes tick by until they were dismissed.  When class was over she made her way to the professor to apologize and explain the situation.  It seemed like her list of apologies was growing.

"I just wanted to apologize for earlier. I'm uhh, well you know just getting used to this and I'm not doing well."

He took a few seconds to realize what she was talking about, "Oh I see.  Well, in my class I expect a level of pressionalism.  I don't care what your situation is and I expect you to deal with it like an adult from now on.  You are dismissed.", he stated before turning around and cleaning the board for his next lecture.

This day wasn't starting at well at all for Tish.  She now had her professor talking down to her like a child.  'Dismissed?  Dismissed!, Tish came to him looking for a little sympathy and perhaps an accommodation.  But he treated her like a child.  Infuriated, she stomped out to find her next class.  This time however, she took her time and walked slowly and carefully to give her legs a break.

She had 3 classes today before she had to go to work.  She didn't know what she was dreading more.  Sitting through boring lectures or making it through work like this. Somehow she managed to get through the morning.  It has gotten a bit easier for her but she was now staring at the clock.  She had 15 minute left before her 3rd class was over and she knew she was in trouble.  She'd been holding it for about 30 minutes.  The sensation to pee was getting stronger.  She kept telling her self she only had to wait 15 minutes and she'd be ok.  But she realized it didn't matter.  In 15 minutes she'd still be in this diaper.  She just wanted privacy.  She didn't want to be surrounded by people the first time she used the diaper

Her plan was to make it through class, get to a  bathroom, find a stall and sit and do this in private.  The seconds ticked by slowly.  She knew she wouldn't make it.  She thought about getting up and leaving early but didn't want to make a scene.  She looked to the left and right of her.  She'd have to climb over several people to get out of the lecture hall.  That would be worse she thought and she didn't want to anger another teacher.  She was breathing fast and heavily now.  The pain in her bladder was too much and she knew it probably wasn't healthy to hold it like this.  She grabbed the edge oh her desk with both hands so tightly her fingers turned white.

Why was this hard?  She had been preparing herself for this.  She knew it was eventually going to happen.  Thousands of people, probably on this campus alone, maybe even in this class, had already peed their diaper today, or worse.  She felt like she was the only one who cared.  It didn't seem real and she felt ashamed at what she was about to do.  All of the thoughts during the many months leading up to this came back to her.  How unfair it was, how she just missed the cutoff, her situation with John, the absurdity of this plan which she knew was all for nothing.  It had finally come to this.  A tear rolled down her cheek as she relaxed a little.  A quick stream of pee squirted into her diaper and it made her jerk a little in her seat.  It was a foreign feeling to her.  It tickled her a little and she took a quick breath and tried to hold back.

She was lost right now.  Unaware of her surroundings, the lecture, the people.  She could only focus on herself.  Biology had taken over all her mental processes.  She felt like she was in a trance until she felt something touch her hand.  She opened her eyes and saw a soft hand on top of hers.  She looked over.  The girl sitting next to her was looking directly at her.

"Relax.  It will be ok.", the girl calmly said and nodded.

For some reason the calm reassuring look from this girl she didn't know,put her at ease.  Another tear strolled down her face as their eyes met.  Tish released her grip from the desk and the stranger actually took her hand and held it.  Tish relaxed and the pee gushed into the waiting diaper.  The relief was welcoming and overwhelming after holding for so long and Tish exhaled.

"Good,  that's it...  just let go.  You got this.", the girl whispered.

Tish felt like she had peed for a minute but it wasn't nearly that long.  She wondered if the whole room was staring at her.  She looked around and saw that they were listening to the lecture and were oblivous to what was going on in her seat.  Lucky the class was large and she could remain unnoticed in a sea of people.  She felt the wetness spread beneath her.  The diaper raced to soak up her flood of urine and she couldn't believe the diaper had worked so well.  She could felt it swell up a little and expand between her legs.  'Great.', she thought to herself.

When she was done, she kind of froze.  She was trying to contemplate what she had just done.  This was her life now.  More thoughts rushed through her head.  None good.

"Pssst", a whispered sound jolted Tish out of her state.

"Can I have my hand back?", the girl said.

Tish had gripped the other girls hand very tightly and had not yet let go.  She smiled and apologized and let go.  Another apology she thought.

"It's ok.  You need to focus on class now.  Go about your day as normal and it will get easier."

"It will?  How do you know?"

"I've peed my diaper 3 times already.  I'm a pro, trust me!", the girl quipped and smiled before returning her attention back to the class.

Tish did as well.  She looked down between her legs and smiled.  Thankful for a this friendly person next to her who offered a few minutes of support. 

'Maybe it will be ok.', she thought.

• Like 4
  • Tisha changed the title to Changing the Future - Chapter 9

I just caught up with your story and I am really enjoying it so far. You haven’t specifically mentioned if boys are also being diapered but I know that for reproductive purposes diapers are really bad for boys. The heat kills all the little swimmers. The situation the world is in is certainly different and the potential solution is very radical but the way you have explained things, it makes complete sense. I am just surprised more people are not fighting back.  With just getting through COVID and all the controversy surrounding it and the vaccine you would definitely expect more defiance here. I am looking forward to seeing more of this.  Keep up the great job writing. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 10

Tish looked up at the clock.  Her shift was over in 2 hours.  

"Excuse me?", a voice called out.

"Oh sorry, can I help you?"

"Yes!  I've been trying to get your attention.  Order to go for Smith.",  He was wearing a uniform and pointed at the name tag on it, as if she needed to see it as well as hear it.

"Sorry geez.  Your coffee is right here sir.", Tish said as she handed the man his coffee he gave her a dissapointed look and walked out.

The next order immediately came through.  It was nonstop today.  Tish worked a small coffee shop near campus in the afternoons.  She was a bit older than all of her coworkers.  Her manager was even younger than her.  It seemed other people her age had already moved into internships or something more profressional but she liked what she did.  Her coworkers could be a bit immature at times but she liked the fast paced environment and she got free coffee.  Today was different.

She'd be working for about 2 hours and was ready to go home.  The stress of the first day of the rest of her life had taken its toll.  She peed in her diaper a couple more times since her incident in class.  The 2nd and 3rd times weren't any more pleasant for her.  She knew she shouldn't have had a coffee but she needed the energy.  She figured her first diaper change would be coming soon anyway.  She didn't want to think about that and it sounded silly to think to hear that phrase in her head. 

'Her diaper change'

The other girls seemed to work circles around her today.  She didn't know how they did it.  They were all diapered, of course,  just like her.  A couple of them giggled a few times and she wondered if they were peeing and if this was all just a big joke to them.  Maybe they didn't have a life but she did.

She was on her feet all afternoon, pumping out coffees, dealing with rude customers like the man who had just yelled at her.  She knew she was tired and stressed out. and took it out on him.  Perhaps she needed to apologize but she would never see him again so it didn't matter.  She would try to do better on the next order and press on.  As the afternoon wore on and the foot traffic died down she was able to actually catch her breath and watch people.  Watch the other girls at work, watch customers come in and out.  She made a little game of guessing who was trapped in a diaper and who wasn't.  She thought she had it figured out most of the time.  Some people could hide it and some couldn't.  Some flaunted it.  All sorts of body styles and shape.  Men, women, boys and girls all coming and going.  Some seemed to walk normally and others had to waddle about.  But for the most part, everyone went on about their lives as if it was any other day.

When her shift was finally over, she clocked out and headed home.  As she left her boss Allison stopped her, "Hey Tish, how are you today?"  

Allison was this bubbly little blond girl.  How she got a manager position Tish would never understand.  But now Tish had to deal with her.

"Oh about as well as you'd expect I guess."

"Well I expect you to be polite to the customers.  You've always had stellar performance so what is the problem today?"

"Really?  Is that a serious question?  It's uhh, just been a bit of a long day ya know?", Tish motioned to the thick wet diaper resting snug between her legs."

"Oh, but I thought you were past the cut off!?"

Tish didn't want to have to retell this story but informed Allison how she just missed the age cutoff.

"Allison, can I ask you a question.  How are you and the other girls just OK with all this?  I mean, you act as if its all no big deal.  Walking around all day in a wet diaper.  How the hell do you handle it?"

"At first I was terrified and mad and grossed out, but my feelings are really minor to saving the human species right?  Plus all my friends just kind of made a pact to get through it together and make a thing of it.  We are all in this together right?", she said in her perky upbeat attitude.

"Yeahhh sure.  Anyway, sorry about today Allison, I'm sure I'll be more chipper tomorrow after the first day and all."

"Ok, because I don't want to have to write you up Tish.  I won't this time it is just lucky for you that customer didn't file a complaint.  Have a good night."

Tish was finally allowed to leave.  As she sat on the train home, she was fuming that she was being talked down to by Allison.  She knew she was just doing her job but being reprimanded by this teenager and constant postivity was too much.  Tish thought Allison was just so brainwashed.  Everyone was it seemed.  The nerve of thinking she is 'saving the human species'.   Tish rolled her eyes and thought the next time she heard someone tell her 'we are all in this together' she was going to explode.  

She sat on the train, which finally stopped near her home.  The reverse of the morning train ride, only this time sitting in a wet diaper.  She could feel the cold dampness a little more now after several uses.  She kept her head down again, not wanting to talk to anyone.  She was so ready to get home and this thing off for awhile.  She had made plans to see John today and she was looking forward to her boyfriend's embrace later. 

After a short walk, she finally made it to her house and through the doorway.  As she stepped through she thought she was alone but instead heard voices.  It was Jenn and John sitting in the kitchen having a chat.  She sort of froze there, not expecting anyone to be home yet.  

'Uhhhg' she thought to herself.  This wasn't part of her plan.

"Hello?"

Jenn and John, greated her.  John gave her a quick kiss and a hug.  It had been several days since they had seen each other.

"What are you guys doing here?  Is this some sort of ambush?"

"No silly, I just gome 10 minutes ago and John was going to surprise you."

"Oh, well I'm surprised.  I was just expecting to have the house to myself for a bit before you came over was all."

Jenn chimed in, "Hey I need to take care of a few things.  Why don't I give you guys some time.  I'll be back later."

"You're leaving?  You aren't even going to ask how my first day was?"  Tish felt like she getting the cold shoulder but knew Jenn was just trying to give her and John some privacy and time to talk.

Jenn could tell she had been through a lot today, "Hey, I know today must have been hard for you but spend a bit with John and we'll have plenty of time to talk later ok?  I'll be back in an hour or so.

Jenn gave her a hug and left the house.  Tish now had to face John alone.  The anticipating of seeing him for some reason was gone.  She was now apprehensive.  Had Jenn told him everything about her diaper?  Would she have to explain to him?  Would he want to see her like that?   She turned around and he was there.  Looking at her.

---

When Jenn returned about an hour later she thought she would offer for them all to have dinner together but John's car was no longer there.  She wondered if they had both left somewhere.  Once inside there was nobody about, until she heard something from Tish's room.

She opened Tish's bedroom door to find her friend crying.

• Like 3
  • Tisha changed the title to Changing the Future - Chapter 10

Good chapter.  I sure hope that John didn’t get grossed out by the diaper and dump her. Could also be that she overacted and forced him away too. At any rate I hope she can get out of that diaper and soak in a warm bath to soak away the stress of the first day in a diaper. 
I am looking forward to seeing more. 

• Like 1

Chapter 11

"Tish!  What's wrong?  Are you ok?", Jenn asked as she rushed to her side. 

"John just broke up with me!", She sobbed and leaned into her friend.

"Why, what happened?"

"He said he knew coming over here he wasn't sure about all this any more.  This whole situation is too weird.  He said he didn't know how to handle it but would try.  I told him to give me a minute to get cleaned up but he kept asking to see it.  I told him over and over again I didn't want him to see me in my wet f'ing diaper but finally I gave in. I mean, he'd see it eventually right?

"And?"

"He just stood there.  Looking at me in shock or something.  Like I was some freak.  I felt so horrible.  He couldn't believe his girlfriend was standing in front of him with a wet diaper.  Just like that he sat down and said he doesn't think he can do this.  He said it was only going to get worse and this wasn't his idea of a relationship and blah blah blah.  I quit listening and basically told him to leave then if that is how he felt."

"Oh my god Tish, what an prick, Tish I'm so sorry."

"I don't know Jenn, I just.. I just didn't think today would be this hard.  In hindsight, probably good he wasn't my sponsor after all huh?"

"That's true.  I'm just sorry he did this to you.  What can I do for you?"

"Nothing. I'm just so lucky to have you right now.  Thank you for everything you are doing for me."

"Do you need to be alone right now?  Do you want to tell me about your day?"

Tish did want Jenn to stay and she proceeded to explain the day, the struggles, what went right, what went wrong.  The incident at work.  Jenn didn't expect it to be so hard for her and though she would try to be more compassionate and understanding.  

"I'm sorry your day was so bad.  But I promise it will get better.  And trust me, I know it sucks now but if John is so quick to leave you over something like this, he doesn't deserve you.  You are way to good for him", Jenn said as she looked directly into her friend's eyes, assuring her she was right.

"I know, I know."

"Well, you said you peed several times.   Why don't we take your diaper off, you can get a shower and cleaned up while I make us some dinner."

"Ummm, I'm not wearing my diaper.  I was so mad after he left I took it off."

Jenn pulled the blanket away and Tish tried to cover her naked self.  "You took your diaper off?  Tish!  You know I'm supposed to do that!  It is day 1 and you already screwed this up.  Where is it?  

Tish pointed to the bathroom and Jenn went to retrieve it.  She returned with it, examining the tapes.  The smell of Tish's stale urine hit the air and Tish covered her nose in disgust.  She didn't want to see what she had done.  Jenn was furious.

"Tish, you've ripped it.  These tapes are supposed to be gently undone and I have to fold the diaper up and re-tape it very specifically.  Now you've completely botched this and I have to try and fix it.

"What's the big deal?"

"Tish, we agreed to do this.  I am responsible for you and making sure we do this properly.  They already were hesitant about letting me sponsor you and now I'm going to turn in your first diaper all mangled up.  Great impression Tish, just great impression."

"I'm sorry."

"Always sorry, yeah I know.  Just go get your shower, I'll deal with this."

Tish sulked away and left Jenn to try and patch up the diaper.  She did the best she could, rearranged the tapes, and put the soiled garment in one of the supplied barcoded bags and sealed it tight.  She walked it outside and down to the end of the block and found the nearest collection unit.  She had planned on making Tish do this every day but she needed to cool off. 

These disposal units were installed all over the their city.    Luckily for them they didn't have to drive to one.  Other cities and countries had different collection methods but these seems to work the best for their city's population and infrastructure. When she approached, she scanned the barcode, the top of the unit opened up and she dropped the diaper in.  She wondered how many other wet and messy diapers had been put through that hole today, not to mention all over the city.

She walked back to their house and tried to calm down.  On one hand she knew her friend was going through a lot, and on top of that just got dumped by her boyfriend, but on the other, this had to be taken seriously.  She thought about what she would say to Tish in the few minutes it took her to walk home.  When she opened the door, Tish was sitting on the couch, as if waiting for a parent to come home knowing you are in big trouble.

"Jenn, I'm really sorry. I'll take this more seriously ok?  But you just don't understand how hard it was today, and now John, and Allison, and that rude customer, and now you are mad at me.  And... ", and she started crying.

'Well there goes my plan for what I was going to say', Jenn thought to herself.

"Ok Tish, it's ok.  Calm down", Jenn sat next to her again and hugged her tightly.  This is what Tish wanted from John but it was Jenn who had to end up holding her.  

They sat like that for a few minutes while Tish's sniffles and tears subsided.

"Are you still going to make us dinner?"

"You know you are really something else!", Jenn quipped.

"Yes you brat, I am going to make you dinner.  I guess you have had a pretty hard day.", she smiled at her.

"But first, don't think you can fool me.  I know what you are doing, no stalling.  Back into my room and get those clothes off.  You should be in a diaper right now.

"Jenn!  Seriously.  This is stupid.  I don't have to wear it every second of the day!", Tish shouted in disbelief that Jenn would press the issue so early on.

"Not arguing with you about this Tish.  In my room.  Now.  Let's go.", Jenn put her hand around Tish's back, guiding the reluctant girl into the bedroom.

Tish plopped on the bed and relaxed.  The second time was easier.  She knew what to expect.  For some reason, this time she surrender to it all and let Jenn do everything. She laid there on the bed, with her hands behind her head, relaxed while Jenn unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down her legs.  She still got very embarrassed when her panties were pulled down but at this point, this was the least of her concerns and she knew she was just going to have to get used to it.  She jumped when her friend touched her private area and sort of instinctively closed her legs but Jenn made a 'tisk tisk' sound at her and completed her tasks without failure.  Tish allowed the process to continue and for a brief second, between the anxiety and hesitation of all of this weirdness, she caught herself thinking it was nice to be taken care.  She still couldn't believe any of this was real and that Jenn was ok with all of it.  Before she knew it her first diaper change was over.

Jenn poked her fingers in Tish's sides, causing her to jolt and flop around.  It was no secret how ticklish she was.

"Hey!"

"Tomorrow is going to be different right?  You are going to follow the rules for!", She dug her fingers into her friends small tummy, pinning her there.

"Ahhhhh stop, stop, ahhh hahah.", Tish laughed and screamed at the same time.

"Right?"

"Yes YES, ahhhhhh hahh aha I'm going to follow the rules.  I pro... I promise!", Tish sputtered out once she could finally muster a word or two.

"Good girl.", Jenn relinquished her evil fingers.  "Now put some pants on.  You pour us some wine and I'll make dinner."

Tish didn't say anything but she thought she was about to pee that diaper right then and there from the tickling.  Her older brothers used to hold her down and tickle her until she screamed and cried.  She remembered hating that so much from her childhood.  Jenn wasn't that bad but it bothered her a bit and it brought back those feelings of being trapped.  She had been feeling something similar all day but couldn't put her finger on it until now.  It was that same feeling from all those years ago, but now trapped in this situation, trapped in this diaper with no escape.  Helplessness was what she felt and she didn't like that feeling.  She sighed and tried not to give that much thought and did what Jenn requested.

They finished dinner and were both doing dishes when the doorbell rang.  Tish looked at Jenn, "I bet it's John!  He wised up."

Jenn was skeptical and didn't want Tish to be disappointed.  Tish raced to the door and opened it, not seeing who she expected.  She looked up and sort of froze.  She didn't know this person but sort of recognized him.

The man, who was probably a 10 years older then her, looked down at her from above with a funny smile on this face.  He wore a solid black jumpsuit style uniform, like something you'd see a maintenance worker wear, except his was clean cut, well fitted, and professional looking.  He carried a clipboard and and had a bag slung over his shoulder.  On his chest was a nametag which prominently displayed the name "Smith".  Under it was small label identifying his position:

'CTF - Agent 3'

His devious smile was finally replaced with words, "Oh well look who we have here... if it isn't my rude little barista."

• Like 6
  • Tisha changed the title to Changing the Future - Chapter 11

Oh no!  Trish’s day just can’t get any worse or could it? Poor girl was put back in diapers just because her birthday was a few days off.  She gets into trouble at what seems like every turn.  Her worthless boyfriend lacked the guts to deal with the situation and dumps her. And then to top it all off she gets to deal with the jerk from earlier.  And to make matters worse,  now he is in control of more of her life. Almost wish I could jump in and help her out. 
Great chapter. I am looking forward to reading more. 

• Haha 1

Chapter 12

"What are you doing here?  Did you follow me home or something you creep?"

"Huh?", the man said.  "No.  I'm a CTF agent.  Are you Jenn or Tish?"

Jenn approached the door to find the two of them talking with a bit of confusion and stepped in to take over the conversation, "Tish, this is a CTF agent.  I'm assuming this is a check in?", she asked the stranger.

"CTF?"

"Yes Tish, Changing the Future, duh.",  This was followed by the biggest eye roll Tish had done all day and she exclaimed, "Oh come on."

"That's right, Tish...  And you are Jenn I presume? Her sponsor?", he asked sternly and Jenn replied.

"My I come in?  This will only take a few minutes.

Jenn let the man enter and they both walked by Tish like she wasn't there and continued talking.  Tish didn't want this person in their home and was mad Jenn let him invite himself in.  He was asking her some basic questions regarding the first day, how it was going, nothing out of the ordinary.  Tish had plopped down on the couch, waiting for them to finish their conversation and for intruder to leave.  She was so embarrassed to see this guy again. 

"Thanks for answering all my questions Jenn.  Looks like everything is in order here.  I did have you flagged in my list here to check on given the situation.  We don't have many sponsors as young as you.  I'm sure you were told there would be some extra scrutiny at the start just to make sure you have everything you need and that everything is going ok?  No trouble with Tish or anything yet?"

"Hey Mr. CTF, I'm right here if you'd like to talk to me.", Tish blurted out but was ignored.

"No Mr. Smith, we are doing just fine.   I have everything I need. Tish just has a little first day jitters and getting used to things.  As you can imagine this isn't easy on everyone.", Jenn tried to hurry the conversation along to lessen the time it gave Tish to say something stupid.

"Very well,  I'll be on my way then.  But first I will need to do a quick diaper check."

"Is that really necessary?  I can assure you I just changed her.", Jenn stated as if it was the most common thing in the world.

Tish blushed and having then man know she just had her diaper changed.

"What?", Tish said. "Diaper check? What is that?  You aren't checking anything on me."

Agent Smith looked at Jenn, "This isn't going to be a problem is it?  If so we can do the diaper check down at one of our offices."

Jenn knew that was more of a threat than an offer to help, "No, there won't be a problem.  Tish, stand up please and drop your sweatpants down.  The agent is just going to make sure you are wearing it.  We talked about this and I told you there could be random checks from time to time.", Jenn said it in such a reassuring and safe way before reaching her hand out to help Tish off the couch.

Tish stood there with her hands on her hips, "Just get this over with.",  She then slowly placed her thumbs in the waistband of her baggy gray sweatpants and and lowered them down over her hips.  She wanted to cry but she was too angry at the moment.  She looked down at herself, seeing the thick puffy diaper protruding from between her legs. The sweatpants bunched up around her feet when she looked back up at the agent.

"Satisfied?"

Agent Smith approached her and knelt down for a closer inspection.  Tish had no idea what he could possibly be "checking" but she wanted this to be over.

"Tish, please turn around for me.", the worker demanded.

She shuffled her feet which were caught up in her sweats until she was facing away from him.  She almost stumbled.  She knew he was looking right up her legs and crotch at the huge diaper that had its grip on her.  Finally a tear did run down her cheek as the emotions overwhelmed her and she couldn't take it any more.  She felt like a science experiment.  It wasn't fair.  It wasn't ok.

"Make sure you get a real good view ok?  And I know you are only doing this because of earlier today.  I'm sorry ok?  Come back tomorrow I'll give you a free coffee."

"Miss, I can assure you this inspection has nothing to do with the incident at your work."  He turned to Jenn, "This isn't her first diaper is it?"

"No Sir, her second.  Already made our first diaper deposit down the street at the nearest collection bin."

"Very good, did she #2 yet?"

Tish was about 5 seconds from hitting this guy.

"No sir, just wet a few times, I suspect her first #2 will be tomorrow."

"Ok, thank you.  I'll just make some notes here real quick.  Tish you may get dressed now.",  He said, finally addressing her directly.

Tish opened her mouth to say something she would regret but Jenn just stared her down and shook her head to stop her from making the mistake.

As the agent was finally leaving, he spoke Jenn privately for a few moments at the door.  Several looks were made towards Tish and she didn't like being talked about like that as if she wasn't in the room.  Jenn finally showed him out and and returned to Tish.

"See, aren't you glad I made you diaper up?"

"No.  Why?"

"You know why, quit playing dumb.  We would have both been in trouble if you hadn't been wearing it and he showed up.  Probably a warning or fine or something."

"Pfft", Tish said indicating she didn't care much.

"Jenn, do you have any idea how humiliating that was?  Some random guy checking me and looking at me like that?  Probably a pervert or something too.  Are they supposed to get that close like that?"

"That was the rude customer?"

"Yep. Small world I guess.  He has it out for me now.  I know it."

"Oh please, stop overreacting.  He was only here 4 minutes.   It's not like you were naked or anything.  We knew this was going to happen and we have to get used to it."

"You can get used to it, I'm going to bed."

"But he was pretty cute right?"

Tish gave Jenn one more of her famous eye rolls and then yelled, "If you think he is so cute, why don't you ask him out, and you can both take turns checking my diaper!"

She then slammed her bedroom door shut, ending the conversation.

• Like 3
  • Tisha changed the title to Changing the Future - Chapter 12

Can’t blame Tish for being upset by the inspection.  It would make me mad to have to allow a stranger in and have them staring at me in a diaper.  What was he expecting anyway?  She was wearing the diaper like she was supposed to be. 
I am looking forward to the next chapter. 

• Like 1

Chapter 13

'Knock Knock', Tish rapped on Jenn's door quietly.

"You can come in.", Jenn replied and Tish peeked through the cracked door into the darkness of Jenn's room.  It was bigger than hers and she had her own bathroom too.  It didn't really bother Tish much, that is just the way it worked out a long time ago when they moved in.  Her room was always tidy so as she crept through the dark she knew she didn't have to worry about tripping over anything, unlike her room.

"Everything ok?", Jenn got up and looked over at the alarm clock reading 12:30am.  She assuming Tish was going to asked to be changed.  She hated thinking she would have to tell her no. They had to make these diapers last but to her surprise Tish asked her something else.

"Can I sleep in here tonight?", she asked in sort of an embarrassed and shy manner. 

"Ummm, Sure", Jenn hesitated while trying to absorb the request.    "Are you done being mad at me?"

"I'm sorry I yelled at you.  I didn't mean it.  I'm sorry I just can't sleep and feeling pretty down and alone.  Is it too weird... would you mind?"

"Sure hun, no problem.", Jenn scooched over and made room for Tish on the queen sized bed and patted where she should come lay.

"Just no snoring."

"I don't snore!."

"You do."

"Pfft.  Good night."

Jenn turned on her side, facing away from Tish and smiled.  She thought it was sweet Tish asked to come in.  If she could provide a little comfort to her she would.  She knew today ranked pretty high as one of the worst days of her friend's life.  She closed her eyes but for the next 15 minutes, all she could feel was Tish fidgeting and flopping around next to her.

She finally had enough, "TISH!  Go to sleep!."

"Uhhg, I'm sorry but it's my first night wearing a diaper.  It's hot and uncomfortable.  Why does it have to be so thick?  Ahhhh!"

Jenn flipped over and looked at her friend.  She took her hand and held it in the dark.  "It's gonna be ok you know... I promise.  Let's try putting a pillow between your legs and see if that lessens the pressure."

Jenn got out of bed and walked across the room.  Tish was able to see the silhouette of her friend by the faint light coming through the window.  She could see Jenn's thin form in the darkness and could tell she was wearing only her t-shirt and panties.  She caught herself staring, thinking how she wouldn't have the freedom to dress like that or be comfortable for a long time.  Jenn pulled the covers back from her friend and shoved a pillow between Tish's legs and fluffed it up for.  Her eyes had adjusted to the darkness and Tish's white diaper was visible to her now.  It was thick and Jenn thought to herself that she was glad it wasn't on her.  She would help Tish as much as she could but she felt a bit guilty thinking about herself in the moment.  Jenn finished tucking her in and crawled back in bed.  They were now facing each other.  Tish reached out and grabbed Jenn's hand this time, and gently held it for a few minutes before quickly fell asleep.  Her breathing deepened.  Jenn carefully slipped her hand away from Tish's grasp and rolled to her back and looked up into the quiet darkness and sighed.  The darkness wasn't quiet for long.  Tish's loud snoring filled the room.

Morning came fast, too fast.  Jenn's alarm goes off first due to her work schedule.  When she woke, Tish was laying in the middle of the bed.  Having rolled next to her but still sleeping.  She hadn't left Jenn much room but it didn't hadn't woken her.  Jenn smiled and slipped out of bed and into the bathroom to start her morning routine.  When she finally emerged, complete and ready to go, she found Tish still passed out on her bed, but now tangled up in her sheets and blankets.  This elicited a smile and she just shook her head at the sight in front of her.  Tish had rolled onto her stomach, exposing her thick diapered bottom.  It was obvious she was wet too.  Jenn stared at it and wondered if Tish had gotten out of bed to do that, or just peed right there next to her in the middle of the night.  It was weird to think about her friend relieving herself like that in her bed.  It was something they would both have to get used to.

Jenn tugged at the blanket, pulling it from her friend.

"Hey, get up!  Time to get ready.  You have 30 minutes until I leave."

Tish groaned until Jenn sat down next to her and said, "Do I need to bring out the tickle monster again?", her hands started getting closer and Tish immediately jumped out of bed.  She didn't want that and didn't want to have to be mad at Jenn for doing it. 

"I'm up, I'm up!".

"You are a crazy sleeper!  And you DO snore.  I'm going to record it so you can hear.",  Another "pfft" from Tish.

"How are you feeling this morning?"

"I had a couple bad dreams about John.  I woke up once in the middle of the night and remembered it was real."

"I know sweetie.  I'm sorry.  Is that when you peed?", Jenn was curious about this and Tish blushed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know what to do.  I didn't want to wake you up.", she tried to explain and almost got emotional.

"Tish, its fine.  That's what they are for right?"

"Yeah, but it is really hard to go laying down.  My body isn't used to that."

Jenn changed the subject having received the information she was looking for.

"No time for breakfast today.  Go get ready.  Diaper change time in t-minus 15 minutes."

"I know, I know, I'll hurry.

Tish finally got up and started moving around.  Her diaper squished as she walked around.  It was cold and clammy again after a full nights rest.  The first thing she usually did in the morning after getting up was to pee.  By the time she made it to the sink to brush her teeth, she already felt the urge.  Her instinct was to head to the toilet but caught herself.  She dabbed some toothpaste on her brush and let her bladder release as she was brushing her teeth.  She was surprised she could do both things at once and laughed inside at the thought of this being a bit of a timesaver.  She laid her clothes out and got as far as she could in her process before Jenn walked in.

"Gotta go.  Ready or not it's changing time."

Tish saw Jenn starting at the diaper.  

"What?"

"Did you poop?  It's ok if you did you know.", Jenn assured Tish and herself at the same time.

Ever since she took her first sponsor training class, she knew she would have to face this moment.  Changing someone else's messy diaper.  When this 'feature' of the program was revealed to the group of potential sponsors, she remembered a few people getting up and walking out, unable to deal with the thought of performing such an act.  The trainer explained the situation and why it was necessary for someone else to do this, rather than the person themselves.  Jenn had been a nursing student for many years, and a full fledged nurse for 2, so she was accustomed to seeing every sort of thing imaginable about the human condition, bodily fluids, blood, wounds and more.  She'd even changed diapers before during her early years as a nursing student. Mainly the elderly. People needed care so it is just something you got used to.  But now, having to change her friend's diaper, and clean her, and see her.  The thoughts swarmed through her head about the coming scenarios.  She knew it would be the weirdest experience of her life.  But she knew it would be far harder for Tish.  She was still committed to help but she worried it could affect their relationship.

Tish didn't answer.  She was dumbfounded by the question so Jenn asked again.

"I.. I uhh... usually go in the mornings.  I think I'm nervous.", Tish try to explain quickly.  She hated having to discuss this so openly with Jenn.

"Tish, you're stalling and you know it.  Sooner or later Tish you know you have to.  And now I don't have time to wait."

"Fine.  I'll be ok.  I can hold it till tonight if I have to.  I just don't want to talk about this or think about it right now."

Jenn removed the wet diaper.  She was a bit relieved to not have to encounter a diaper full of Tish's poop.  She was already running behind and didn't want to deal with it. Even though she told Tish it was ok and that she was ready, she wasn't quite sure she was.  She continued, this time ensuring the diaper was removed and disposed of correctly.  She wasted no time in cleaning Tish, wiping her down, and slapping another diaper back on her as quickly as she could.  The quality of her work wasn't affected by the speed at which she moved.  Tish wished Jenn would have taken her time and been more gentle, like before, but she knew it was her own doing for delaying things again this morning.  She committed to be on time tomorrow.  When the diaper was tightly sealed in place, Jenn gave it a couple pats right on her diaper area indicating she was all done and Tish should rise.  The familiarity with which Jenn did that surprised her a bit.

"Ok Tish, you are all done but you are going to have to get on a regular schedule, you know that right?"

"I KNOW!", she yelled.

"Ok then.  Your diaper is bagged up.  You'll need take it down to the disposal unit yourself this morning."

"Oh.. ok I can do that.  Thank you.",  Tish didn't know why she thanked Jenn but though it was the polite thing to say at the moment.

"Have a good day and I'll see you after work.  And don't think about John, he's and ass.", Jenn said as she tried her best to exit the house quickly after a tense moment.  She stepped outside and sighed.  Somehow they would get through this together she thought.

• Like 4
  • Tisha changed the title to Changing the Future - Chapter 13

Really enjoyed this chapter.  Except for the bit about needing to fill her diaper, this was a very relaxing night for Tish.  Jenn’s quick thinking about relieving the pressure of the thick diaper with the pillow gave Tish a decent nights rest.  Good enough that she was able to snore most of the night.  She needs to be careful for two reasons;  one, she doesn’t want to get constipated and Two, she definitely doesn’t want the government to step in because she isn’t delivering any messy diapers.  No telling what they are capable of doing. 
I know you are busy but I will be looking forward to seeing more when you get the chance. 

• Like 1
  • Tisha changed the title to Changing the Future - Chapter 17