LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally went 24/7... Lets see where this goes

Ended up starting my first time going over a week 24/7 a month and a week ago, and i figured itd be interesting to keep some notes on what's happening, but before i get into that im going to give a little bit of background.

Prior to this ive been diapered pretty much whenever im not at work for probably close to 2 years with the intention to untrain eventually and in that time id noticed some reduction in range when out of diapers, and it was a lot easier to just wet my diapers as needed. Just prior to my official start i got covid and was diapered pretty much the entire time, and when i went back to work i decided to try a diaper and see how it goes... and as you can probably guess it went well and i opted to continue the experiment until either i wanted to stop, or i have no choice in the matter

So now onto what ive noticed changing in my first monthish. My range for trying not to wet has actually shrunk, what was in the 5-10 minutes between noticing and being uncomfortable seems like its closer to 1-2 minutes now (may be partially from the fact that im wearing my bathroom rather than traveling to it). It has also gotten super easy to wet at the slightest urge with more frequent and smaller urges.

I havnt noticed any nighttime changes but thatll probably take a lot to notice since im usually wetting before i doze off without paying attention to the level of my diaper and again before im awake enough to make a guess at if its wetter than when i dozed off. 

Ive been super happy with it so far and ive been using the mantra of "it doesnt matter when, where, or how much i wet my diaper... Its all going in one whether its this diaper or the one that replaces it". My view on developing bowel incontinence is that if it happens it happens but i probably wont pursue it unless a future partner encourages me to

• Like 4

Welcome to club 24/7 :)

There's a lot to it.

Just know it's okay to take breaks every now and then.  (I think most of us do).

I'm coming up on one year of 24/7 because I realized I was having small accidents during the day.

My boxers were soaked after coming home from work, and during long car rides I would discover a small wet spot on the seat...

So, I started diapering up, and Its becoming less and less taboo, and I care less and less about how others might think about it.

Make sure you take good care of your skin, and worth mentioning I hope you're showering at least once per day.

(I like to shower in the morning.)  But most people that don't wear diapers tend to prefer showering at night.

Some products you might want to consider for your journey are:

-Reusable Underpads and or PROTEC BRIEFS for catching leaks during Nighttime.

https://www.northshorecare.com/incontinence-products/incontinence-bed-pads/washable-bed-pads/northshore-champion-xd-washable-underpads

https://www.protecbriefs.com/products/adult-protecbriefs

-Adult Onesies and Plastic Pants to support your diapers during the Daytime.

-Diaper Disposal Bags are really good to have

-Lots of premium diaper rash cream

-A Diaper change kit in your Car

-And much more! lol

• Like 3
10 hours ago, CodHero24 said:

Just know it's okay to take breaks every now and then.  (I think most of us do).

Going to second this point. Don't beat yourself up about it. You are doing this for you and if you take a break you are doing it for you too. Don't get too wrapped up in forcing yourself. That being said, the more times you can wear a diaper when you are uncomfortable the better.

• Like 1
On 4/22/2023 at 10:23 PM, DAQ said:

Going to second this point. Don't beat yourself up about it. You are doing this for you and if you take a break you are doing it for you too. Don't get too wrapped up in forcing yourself. That being said, the more times you can wear a diaper when you are uncomfortable the better.

That was the plan, go until i dont want to, and we'll see how long the desire to continue lasts. Wear one when i want to, leave em off if i dont

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2023 at 9:36 AM, tin_o_nuts said:

Ended up starting my first time going over a week 24/7 a month and a week ago, and i figured itd be interesting to keep some notes on what's happening, but before i get into that im going to give a little bit of background.

Prior to this ive been diapered pretty much whenever im not at work for probably close to 2 years with the intention to untrain eventually and in that time id noticed some reduction in range when out of diapers, and it was a lot easier to just wet my diapers as needed. Just prior to my official start i got covid and was diapered pretty much the entire time, and when i went back to work i decided to try a diaper and see how it goes... and as you can probably guess it went well and i opted to continue the experiment until either i wanted to stop, or i have no choice in the matter

So now onto what ive noticed changing in my first monthish. My range for trying not to wet has actually shrunk, what was in the 5-10 minutes between noticing and being uncomfortable seems like its closer to 1-2 minutes now (may be partially from the fact that im wearing my bathroom rather than traveling to it). It has also gotten super easy to wet at the slightest urge with more frequent and smaller urges.

I havnt noticed any nighttime changes but thatll probably take a lot to notice since im usually wetting before i doze off without paying attention to the level of my diaper and again before im awake enough to make a guess at if its wetter than when i dozed off. 

Ive been super happy with it so far and ive been using the mantra of "it doesnt matter when, where, or how much i wet my diaper... Its all going in one whether its this diaper or the one that replaces it". My view on developing bowel incontinence is that if it happens it happens but i probably wont pursue it unless a future partner encourages me to

Hey, welcome! I started a week ago and I am already happy with how it is going!

• 3 weeks later...

So im a bit overdue on this update, but late is better than never. Ive still been 24/7 outside of a couple nights where i had to skip to take care of a rash that was starting. I really do need to come up with a better way to handle those. No real changes in my level of control but i have noticed that its definitely getting easier to wet at work and its also becoming less memorable when im using my diapers, like i still know when im going, but im forgetting it pretty much immediately after i finish unless im getting close to capacity and i have less warning prior to going than i had before i started with 24/7. Excited to see how this goes

19 minutes ago, tin_o_nuts said:

So im a bit overdue on this update, but late is better than never. Ive still been 24/7 outside of a couple nights where i had to skip to take care of a rash that was starting. I really do need to come up with a better way to handle those. No real changes in my level of control but i have noticed that its definitely getting easier to wet at work and its also becoming less memorable when im using my diapers, like i still know when im going, but im forgetting it pretty much immediately after i finish unless im getting close to capacity and i have less warning prior to going than i had before i started with 24/7. Excited to see how this goes

Well you got over the one-week-hump thing that takes out a fair chunk of folk trying this out which shows that you're serious.

The best cure for diaper rash is prevention in my experience.  I don't "air out" any but I will at least rinse my diaper zone twice per day and use a little rash cream at every change.

Remember that if it looks a bit like sunburn and is happening where your skin touches wet diaper, it's likely diaper rash.  If it's lurking in folds and crevasses on your skin, it's more likely fungal and will need an anti-fungal to clear up.  I will STILL very occasionally get a rash but I can clear it up quickly without attempting to stay dry.

I regret to advise that my experience was that nearly all of those very early "changes" were for me, somewhat self-delusional, my perception of them tinted strongly by novelty and optimism.

What I DID learn in the first month was probably how to leak less, find my preferred brand of diapers and establish a routine.

Good luck and I look forward to updates!

• Like 1