LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gender is a very confusing topic for me

peelover

When I was in high school I was always jealous of how teenage girls would cuddle with each other. Now I'm jealous that girls have so many more diaper options then boys. Go to the incontinence section of any store and you'll see a ton of options for girls, but very few options for guys. Yes, I know that ABDL diapers are better then store bought diapers, but sometimes I just want some light protection so no one will notice. I sometimes hate that I'm a guy, and I wish I was a girl. I only have these thoughts sometimes, and for a while I wondered if I was actually transgender. I'm genuinely not sure if this is just a fantasy or if it's something more genuine.

I've heard it said clothes know no gender, so I'd assume that would apply to diapers too. If you like traditionally girl diapers, then go for it!  Wear whatever makes you happiest and most comfortable! Life is too short to worry about what other people think, especially for something as personal as one's (absorbent) undergarments, so why not make yourself happy and wear what you want? 

• Like 4

I've worn ABDL girl diapers, but I'm worried that store bought girl diapers would leak because they don't have padding in the right place for guys. However I love how pink they look, so I might buy them anyway.

• Like 1

As far as I know (I haven't tried any guys store pullups/ diapers), just the one's for women and the generic unisex ones back in the day before I stared buying online- but as far as I know, the padding for both is the same. Like I've never seen any advertising or writing on the packaging about "extra absorbency where a woman or a man needs it most". I haven't noticed any more padding in the middle/ up front in the ladies' diapers. Perhaps the differences are just in the colors/ prints? Or in the cut of product, like the leg holes etc? Either way, if you really want to try them, I still say consider it a little padded adventure and go for it! Buy a package and take a pullup or diaper for a test drive at home before going out in public? See how they perform for you at home that way if there's any leaks or mishaps you're at home and can clean up. 

18 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

I've heard it said clothes know no gender, so I'd assume that would apply to diapers too. If you like traditionally girl diapers, then go for it!  Wear whatever makes you happiest and most comfortable! Life is too short to worry about what other people think, especially for something as personal as one's (absorbent) undergarments, so why not make yourself happy and wear what you want? 

I couldn't agree more with this.

To paraphrase Eddie Izzard, they aren't women's clothes, they're YOUR clothes. Whether you identify as male, female, or nonbinary, none of that should affect what clothes you wear.

At least you have only gender identity I have species gender identity to most of the time I identify as a human dog and I identify as a transgender dog 

• 10 months later...

Gender isn't clothes nor is about your body shape it's more about how you feel you are on the inside and there's a big array of terms and their definitions for those who are looking for something more exact.

Personally I don't think anyone of us can find something so personal  it ticks every box right down to a tee so really you look at a broad umbrella that has most of you and rely more on conversation to fill in how it it is exactly with you plus in the end we own that term we choose for us.

From that we can chose whatever we feel most comfortable in be it underwear or outerwear part from how we put together any one look.

• Like 1