LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It’s all or nothing

Managing my desires to be incontinent has been a real challenge. Mostly due to lifestyle creep. I enjoy spending time in the mountains hiking backpacking and rock climbing but the desire to need and wear dips permanently has gotten stronger the more I fight it. I hate the mental gymnastics every day. The desire never goes away and it’s been so hard to embrace it while recognizing it’s inevitability. 

that being said, i Have made several attempts at 24/7 for months at a time and eventually quit due to shame guilt and thinking I could return to my vanilla life. Those attempts have left me a leaky bladder and mild urge incontinence tho. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
On 4/15/2023 at 5:53 PM, Paddedhiker said:

Managing my desires to be incontinent has been a real challenge. Mostly due to lifestyle creep. I enjoy spending time in the mountains hiking backpacking and rock climbing but the desire to need and wear dips permanently has gotten stronger the more I fight it. I hate the mental gymnastics every day. The desire never goes away and it’s been so hard to embrace it while recognizing it’s inevitability. 

that being said, i Have made several attempts at 24/7 for months at a time and eventually quit due to shame guilt and thinking I could return to my vanilla life. Those attempts have left me a leaky bladder and mild urge incontinence tho. 

Just wanted to reply because I feel like you and I are both in similar situations. I've had this desire since I was very young, (before I even fully understood the "birds and the bees") nobody ever encouraged me to do it, and I've even been physically assulted and horrifically verbally bullied over it, and yet it's still something I keep wanting to do to this day. I have a similar story to what you went through and are going through, which is over in the Bedwetters section of the page if you want to check it out.

As for your situation, I'm curious to know how rock climbing, hiking, backpacking would be negatively impacted by incorporating diapers into your life. Perhaps if you intended to be out in the wilderness for weeks on end, the logistics of having or carrying enough diapers with you (and disposing of them) would be tricky, but I would think those activities wouldn't be completely out of the question if you were incontinent.

In fact, going hiking in the wilderness might be a great way to air yourself out and go un-diapered if you had no control. What better place to just poop and pee freely than out in the woods? I'm also curious as to how people who go rock climbing even deal with having to go to the bathroom anyway. I can't imagine there are bathrooms built on top of those high rock-faces. So do people just leave poop piles on top of the mountain after they finish climbing it? Do they just pee off the edge? I legitimately want to know, because I've never even thought about it until now. Especially if the parks and places you climb at are strict about their enforement of littering/trash. You would almost think that diapers would be mandatory!

Or perhaps you'd be worried about other climbers looking upward and seeing your padded butt? Well, think about it this way... If you told a new group of people that you had incontinence, but you still wanted to go rock climbing, a lot of people would probaby respect that, because you aren't looking at your incontinence as a limitation and you're living your life anyway. And if the group of people you tell is judgemental in any way, then you don't need them or want them around. Nobody needs to know its a personal interest or even a kink, any reasonable adult should be able to put aside something you have no control over, especially if you arent exposing them, and are just trying to go about your life.

All that being said, I understand the mental gymnastics, I go through it every day. I think we both need to work on self-acceptance and re-framing the situation. 

Just curious, are you still wearing protection now to deal with the leaky bladder and urge incontinence?

Friend, This is me to a T! I've never heard someone with the same struggle. The mental gymnastics get exhausting after a while. It seems a dichotomy, to have one side of it you have to completely forgo the other. Would love to hear input from other on this as well. @Paddedhiker you aren't alone on this one, would love to talk more if you're interested

I am not an outdoorsy person, but I have to wonder how things would change for you if you made the commitment to being 24/7 without sacrificing your quality of life.  That will free you up to come up with creative solutions to meet your needs. 

• Like 1
On 4/18/2023 at 9:37 AM, FreeFlowin said:

In fact, going hiking in the wilderness might be a great way to air yourself out and go un-diapered if you had no control. What better place to just poop and pee freely than out in the woods? I'm also curious as to how people who go rock climbing even deal with having to go to the bathroom anyway. I can't imagine there are bathrooms built on top of those high rock-faces. So do people just leave poop piles on top of the mountain after they finish climbing it? Do they just pee off the edge? I legitimately want to know, because I've never even thought about it until now. Especially if the parks and places you climb at are strict about their enforement of littering/trash. You would almost think that diapers would be mandatory!

No, people should not leave piles of poo on the mountain.  At one of the local National parks, there is a barrel at the exit designated for human waste that has been packed out.  If at one of the high camps, the camp toilet (used to, been a while since I've looked this up) includes barrels that get used to transport the waste off the mountain each season.  If you are not using the back-country toilet sites more places are expecting you to pack out your (non liquid) waste.  With heavy back-country usage this is a real issue.

• Like 2