LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

AN HOMAGE TO VINCENT VEGA, SEASON TWO SCENE 55 (THE PLOT THICKENS)

On 11/17/2023 at 5:22 PM, Guilend said:

I guess Sara should be taking it slow with Vickie lol. But I imagine by the time they're all moved in together Vickie will have pushed far too many of Sara's buttons and Sara will have to choice but to take off the kid gloves lol.

This scene (36) opens on Tuesday morning, and ends early on Tuesday afternoon.  I think it's fair to say that you won't have to wait for them to move in together on the weekend for Vickie's fate to be sealed.  

1 minute ago, Babypants said:

This scene (36) opens on Tuesday morning, and ends early on Tuesday afternoon.  I think it's fair to say that you won't have to wait for them to move in together on the weekend for Vickie's fate to be sealed.  

God I hope not. I'd be very disappointed in Vickie if it took that long. She never moved slow before so why start now?

• Like 1
On 11/17/2023 at 5:22 PM, Guilend said:

I'm not sure if I potty Ian, am jealous or scared for him lol. So much is going on in all parts of his life. I don't know how he keeps up with everything in his own head lol. But at least he has his humor lol

Scene 14 was entitled "The Many Faces of Ian Grady."  Although a lot of hints have been scattered across a great many chapters, you still have not seen the persona that matters.  This will come in scene 41.  It guarantees that there will be a lot on Ian's mind come the next edition of Rita's Saturday Night Frolic. I doubt if you will want to change places with him in that scene, but next up is scene 2 of Aardvark, Platypus, and Twinkletoes.   

1 minute ago, Babypants said:

Scene 14 was entitled "The Many Faces of Ian Grady."  Although a lot of hints have been scattered across a great many chapters, you still have not seen the persona that matters.  This will come in scene 41.  It guarantees that there will be a lot on Ian's mind come the next edition of Rita's Saturday Night Frolic. I doubt if you will want to change places with him in that scene, but next up is scene 2 of Aardvark, Platypus, and Twinkletoes.   

I think I'd rather trade places with Vickie lol. Ian can't control when he uses his diaper, Vickie is forced to use them on purpose so much more humiliating. Especially since she actually asked for it lol.

• Haha 1
48 minutes ago, littlebopeeper said:

Another great chapter.  Ian has a wicked sense of humor, but Sarah doesn't seem to get a laugh out of it.  I'm guessing that his devil may care attitude is going to earn him a spanking big time sometime in the not too distant future.

You noticed that too did you? Lol

• Like 1

Quickie cultural quiz:

Ian has yet to introduce his students to the ultimate foreign language learning tool, which we old Asia hands style "the long haired dictionary."  Outside the US, you will find this invaluable resource most easily at:

A.  An art gallery

B.  A concert hall

C.  A library

D.  A nudie bar 

On 11/17/2023 at 9:01 PM, CDfm said:

While I would very much like to attend that party on Saturday night, I am not sure I could handle that much fun anymore. I will be looking forward to hearing about it though. 

It is now Tuesday morning in a fast paced story.  Ian will have a Tuesday night to remember, a life altering phone call on Wednesday morning, a drinking contest taking on the whole of a police precinct on Thursday night (Vickie, Priscilla and Amos as teammates) with Hong Kong Rules governing, several meeting of the mind (so to speak) with Sarah-- and these are just the highlights.  Don't think Saturday night is going to be much fun for anybody attending.  Stay tuned!

On 11/22/2023 at 10:50 PM, Guilend said:

Why do I believe this is Vickies fault?

She's innocent, I tell you.  Innocent!  Well, maybe not totally innocent, but also not entirely guilty.  Hong Kong Rules tells me that Amos and Ian are in this up to their eyeballs.

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, littlebopeeper said:

She's innocent, I tell you.  Innocent!  Well, maybe not totally innocent, but also not entirely guilty.  Hong Kong Rules tells me that Amos and Ian are in this up to their eyeballs.

Ian would never!*gasp* he was framed I tell you, framed. I admit Vickie into evidence. I rest my case. 

• Haha 1

In the next scene, you will be watching Ian drive Sarah up the proverbial wall.  Riding herd on Ian and Vickie is going to feel like riding herd on a couple of highly energetic kittens.  Sarah has her work cut out for her.

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Babypants said:

In the next scene, you will be watching Ian drive Sarah up the proverbial wall.  Riding herd on Ian and Vickie is going to feel like riding herd on a couple of highly energetic kittens.  Sarah has her work cut out for her.

Can't wait to see what happens. I'm betting Ian and Vickie will end up spuring each other on and feed off each other's energy from the sound of it. Sarah probably just needs to carry around a small paddle in the diaper bag lol.

• Like 1

DEEP DOO-DOO

When the bell struck two, Ian stuck his head out the door, and was relieved to see that everything appeared normal-- if normal included a police officer sitting in a chair to keep order, twenty odd coeds camping out in the corridor, and three well dressed businessmen conversing quietly among themselves while their eyes hungrily devoured the appetizing young flesh set out before them.

Grabbing three copies of his resume, Ian asked the coeds to pass them on to the trio of headhunters. Once they were in hand, he advised them to give Sarah a call and set up an interview, whether singly or collectively. He then turned his attention to the coed closest to hand, and invited her into his office.

The script turned over at five minute intervals. After the customary introduction, Ian thanked the young woman for taking the time to help out, and complimented her on her appearance. After a certain amount of hemming and hawing, the conversation invariably turned to the subject of his diapers in general, and their impact on his love life in particular. He soon discovered that there was now a bounty on his scalp, so the threat of being pooped on while in flagrante delictu was no longer an effective deterrent.

Rather than break a long string of hearts, Ian chose to bob and weave, handing out resume after resume, and encouraging the young lovelies to call Sarah, his very, very open-minded girlfriend, to make the necessary arrangements. The bolder spirits made it abundantly clear that they wanted to have a threesome, and Ian made it just as abundantly clear that, if Sarah was willing, he too was ready to rock and roll.

Only one of the sorority girls deviated from the script-- a reserved yet photogenic blonde with the improbable name of Tippi Anne Bjorensen.

. . . .

In the beginning, Sarah wondered what the heck was going on. It wasn't until the fourth call that she lost her temper. In a span of less than twenty minutes, four coeds had telephoned seeking permission to sleep with Professor Grady. Three of them signaled that they would love to make it a threesome. All four had made it clear that the Professor, far and away the coolest guy on the whole faculty, diapers or no diapers, was the catch of the year. Sarah was seething when she slammed the door to her office, picked up the phone, and dialed his campus number.

“Professor Grady,” Ian began.

“Ian, what the hell is going on over there,” Sarah interrupted. “I've had four calls in the last twenty minutes from coeds who want to sleep with you; all four seem to be under the impression that they need my permission to do so, and three of them even expect me to participate. So I repeat: what the hell is going on over there?”

“Sorry, Sarah, but this is the downside of Suzie Marshall's plan to protect me from the headhunters … which, by the way, is working splendidly. I have fobbed off three more in the last half hour. Have any of them phoned you?”

“No! And I'm getting tired of dealing with your fan club. Put a stop to it!”

“How? The easy way would be to give them what they want. Is that what you expect me to do? In which case, I'll need the key to my chastity belt.”

“Hell will freeze over first! And when I get home … Mister, you are going straight over my knee!”

“Huh? Sarah, have I misunderstood the terms of our relationship? I thought that you were making all of my decisions for me, and particularly the ones involving our social life. Unless I'm very much mistaken, I would be in the wrong, and would be earning a spanking, if I did not bow to you in this matter. If you want me to deal with this or any other problem on my own … well, how am I supposed to know when I should defer to you, and when I should act on my own authority?”

Ian winked at Tippi, who had been eavesdropping on his half of the conversation. A reserved yet photogenic blonde, she powerfully reminded him of the late Inger Stevens at the start of her acting career. While the conversation was obviously making her uncomfortable, Ian was having the time of his life. He relished the opportunity bluntly to remind Sarah that the decision to become his Dominant would inevitably have a few awkward and unhappy consequences.

“I expect you to exercise your imagination,” Sarah fumed. “You know damned well that I'm not sharing you with your students. Behave accordingly!”

“Thank you, Mommy. Oh, and I should mention that after office hours I'll be driving over with one of the headhunters, a lady named Marilyn Marsden. She's a recruiter, but Suzie says that we should take her seriously, so I want to make the introductions in person. Marilyn has a game plan that echoes what Amy has been recommending. Can you spare her a few minutes?”

“Anything for you, Dear,” Sarah sarcastically replied. “And when I'm diapering her, I'll be sure to let Vickie know that we are now taking orders from Suzie Marshall. I'm sure that she'll be thrilled.”

“Mommy, I like Suzie, and she likes me. In fact, she wants to become my latest girlfriend. Do we have room for one more?”

“Arrgh,” Sarah screamed as she slammed the phone down.

. . . .

“Well, that was fun,” Ian cheerfully observed as he shifted his attention back to Tippi. “Sarah … the lady on the other end of the phone? She's my fiancee, and in our relationship she leads and I follow, but if you'll pardon the pun, we're still working out the kinks.”

“And she really spanks you?”

“She does.”

“And are you really wearing a chastity belt?”

“Not really,” he chuckled. It's actually a canvas diaper cover that prevents my underwear, if you want to call it that, from ending up around my knees. But it locks and I don't have the key, so in a manner of speaking ...”

“So, it's true then … I mean, what I'm hearing all over campus … you know, from girls who volunteer as candy stripers at the hospital? That you're this great, big war hero who volunteers his time to help troubled vets, despite having problems of your own. Is that why you call her Mommy … because she changes your diapers?”

“That's part of it,” Ian agreed; “a bit of pretending makes things less awkward, and a great deal less embarrassing.” He leaned back in his chair and clasped his hands behind his neck, thinking about it. “But it's only part, not the whole. I have a problem making decisions because I tend to overthink things, but Sarah is just the opposite. I'm an academic who walks around with his head in the clouds, forever chasing his own tail, while she's a practical nurse who just gets on with it. This is so much a part of who we are as a couple that calling her mommy seems natural to me. And I'm pretty sure that at times she regards me as an overgrown toddler, hence the occasional spanking.”

“Do you like it … I mean … when she spanks you? I spanked my last boyfriend, and he really got off on it.”

“Nope. When she spanks me, it hurts. Again, she's a nurse, so she knows how to make it hurt … and it does.”

“I still don't understand. I mean … like, you must have killed a lot of people out there, so why do you put up with it? The candy stripers keep saying that everybody likes you, so why don't you go with someone who treats you better?”

“Now that,” Ian nodded, “is a very good question, and it goes to the heart of what makes a relationship succeed or fail. People who don't care about you will tell you what you want to hear just to get you off their backs. But someone who loves you? He'll take a deep breath, look you in the eye, and tell you straight out that you're wrong or making a mistake, and why. I love Sarah, but more than that, I trust her. She doesn't lie to me, and even when I think she's wrong, I know with absolute certainty that she has what's best for me in mind … that she's looking after me. Trust won't survive a big lie, Tippi, and over time even little lies will add up. No relationship survives a loss of trust, so when you're sure that a guy is lying to you, it's time to move on.”

“And now there's a bounty on your head, but you're wearing what amounts to a chastity belt and of course you don't have the key. What a shame.”

Ian handed her a copy of his resume from the stack on the corner of his desk.

“You could always call her,” he suggested.

“Would it do any good?”

“Not really.”

“I didn't think so … because if you were my boyfriend, I wouldn't share you with anybody!”

Tippi put Ian's resume back on the stack, and got up to leave, but she paused with her hand on the doorknob. “When I came here today,” she said over her shoulder, “I didn't understand how any woman could be so desperate that she would willingly sleep with a guy who's disabled … reduced to wearing diapers. But now? Now I think that this Sarah of yours might be the luckiest woman on Earth.”

. . . .

Julia glanced at the clock, and winced. It would be at least another thirty to sixty minutes before Priscilla showed up at the diaper service with her young professor and his doctor in tow. And that meant that there was time to peruse a few more personnel files. Julia had carefully examined seven files in the last ninety minutes, the oldest (and dustiest) dating back a full ten years in time. Lullaby's files were in very good order, and so far none of them were in the least suspicious. Every payroll check-- and Spats Belmondo's office managers had carefully bundled every, single check in chronological order-- had been promptly deposited into a checking account at a local bank. The Social Security numbers all traced to Minnesota and the Dakotas. If there was a paid saboteur in this bunch, he had covered his tracks well.

Julia hated files, even more than she hated stakeouts. But above all she hated being played for a fool, which is the way her morning had gone. She had hung back when the delivery truck left the warehouse, hoping that someone would be right on its tail. No such luck. She had passed the driver out on the highway, and reconnoitered stop after scheduled stop, paying especial attention to the ones that had been hit the week before. She had gradually expanded her search radius, hoping to spot the exhaust of a running engine or someone sitting behind the wheel for no apparent reason. And she had seen nothing. Indeed, the only unusual thing to happen all morning was an encounter with a pair of very well dressed college aged girls at a Mickey D's, where she had stopped to grab coffee and a bite to eat. They had looked badly out of place in a working class neighborhood, and had behaved so suspiciously that she had gone to the trouble of taking down their license plate and calling Herb to run the registration through the DMV. Herb had got back to her on her car phone, confirming that the vehicle belonged to nineteen year old Tippi Anne Bjornsen of New Ulm, Minnesota. College kids for sure, Julia concluded … probably trying to score drugs in a neighborhood where they stood out like a sore thumb.

And then, returning to her car after comparing notes over lunch with the guy driving the van, Julia got the bad news: for the second week in a row, someone had stolen a week's worth of clean diapers off the front porch of the twelfth stop-- a home in an upscale district that she had patrolled before the truck arrived, and which she had revisited a second time, doubling back after the delivery on the off chance that someone had fingered her somewhere along the route.

It was pretty damned obvious that someone had spotted her, and was rubbing her nose in it: the only diapers stolen from any of the morning stops were taken from the property that she had gone to the most elaborate lengths to protect.

. . . .

Priscilla gently knocked on the door, and then opened it to admit Marilyn.

“Did I time it right,” she asked, as Ian got up and walked around his desk to shake her hand.

“If the competition has cleared out, you did indeed.” Ian went on to explain that no less than three recruiters had shown up for his office hours, only to be held at bay by the platoon of sorority sisters effectively guarding his premises.

“Well, the coast is clear for the moment … who were they, by the way?”

“Don't know. I sent resumes their way, and urged them to talk with Sarah. Whether they do or don't is not my concern. Anyway, let's hit the front office. I'll introduce you to Amy, who's the department watchdog looking out for my interests. Like I said earlier, it sounds like the two of you are on the same page when it comes to charting my future. Why don't you take a minute to run your plan by her while Priscilla changes my diaper. When Vickie shows up, we can head out.”

Since Ian's office was literally around the corner from Amy's, less than thirty seconds later he was knocking on her open door. She welcomed him with a smile.

“Got a minute or two?”

“Of course. How's it going out there?”

“Officer Canon's got everything under control, and Suzie's Amazon battalion is definitely making my life more interesting. Anyway, Marilyn, I'd like you to meet Amy Reynolds, our department secretary; Amy, this is Marilyn Marsden of Recruitment Services International. She has a plan that I want Sarah to hear, but I thought that it would be a good idea to let her run it by you first. If you can tweak it, so much the better.”

Returning to his office, Ian found Priscilla inside preparing for his next diaper change. His changing mat was already on the floor, so he nonchalantly kicked off his shoes, dropped his trousers, and laid down. The ritual had become so routine that he really didn't think about it anymore, and it was rapidly becoming second nature for Priscilla as well. They made a good team.

Ian was tucking his shirt in and Priscilla was dealing with the diaper pail when Vickie knocked. She was right on schedule, and he swept her into his arms and kissed her passionately. But his hand crept inside her winter coat, and in short order he confirmed that she was once again heavily diapered.

“Sarah's really pissed,” he whispered. “I'm sorry that she's taking it out on you.”

“She isn't,” Vickie whispered in return. “But I will admit that whatever silly game you are playing over here is driving her up the wall. She's seeing kinky coeds in her soup.”

“Can I help it that young women find me so attractive?”

“They just want to scalp you.”

“I beg to differ. Masculine charm and a poopy diaper are an irresistible combination, or so I've been repeatedly told. Or maybe it's just a sorority thing. Tell me, Doctor Robinson, back in the day ...”

Vickie kissed him hard, while her hand walked smoothly down his spine to pat his well padded butt. She loved Ian's good natured sense of humor, and being teased really turned her on.

“Back in the day,” he went on, “were you just a kinky, little sorority slut?”

"Oh, I was … I was … I confess it. To spank or be spanked, that was the question!”

“Enough, already,” Priscilla snorted. “Ian, do you want to tell Doctor Robinson about your blossoming relationship with the lady headhunter?”

“WHAT,” Vickie cried theatrically, “have you taken still another paramour? Be still, my heart!!”

“Oh, please,” Ian sighed. “Marilyn and Amy are fine tuning a plan that looks promising, and Sarah has agreed to listen to what Marilyn has to say. So, we'll drive over and I'll make the introductions … except that I don't know where on the third floor she actually works, and it's a big hospital. So, could you … uh … tag along … maybe lead the way?”

“Meaning that you want me to run interference for you,” Vickie smirked.

“Well, that too.”

“And I'm hitching a ride with you to the diaper service,” Priscilla cut in. "Would either of you like to know why?”

“I'm game,” Ian laughed. “Tell me, Officer Canon: why would you want to accompany us to the diaper service?”

“To introduce you to my mother, who needs your help to crack a case she's working on.”

“Oh, this ought to be good,” Vickie chortled.

“Someone's been following one of the diaper trucks all over town, and stealing diapers left out in the open for the clients to collect when they get home. The owner wants his diapers back, and when I mentioned to mom that you are one of their customers, she came up with a plan that involves you.”

“O … kay. Do you, uh, happen to know what she wants me to do?”

“Nothing risky. She simply wants you to have the service drop off your order tomorrow afternoon as usual. If someone is jolly on the spot to steal your diapers, she plans to follow them and recover all of the stolen merchandise.”

A huge grin spread across Ian's features. Opening one of his desk drawers, he removed a small metal box, and a thin disc about the size of a quarter. He handed them to Priscilla.

“What we have here,” he explained, “is an electronic homing device that emits a continuous signal that can only be picked up by this receiver. The receiver has an inbuilt modulator that responds directly to the signal-- move away from the homing device, and the signal fades. As you get closer, the beeping becomes more and more rapid, and when you have arrived at the source, it becomes continuous. So, all your mom has to do is sew this little doohickey into one of my diapers, and technology will do the rest.”

Priscilla and Vickie looked at one another, the same question on both their minds. It was Priscilla who said it out loud.

“Uh … Ian … would you care to explain what a state-of-the-art electronic tracking device is doing in your desk drawer?”

“Okay, okay, I confess! When I was a kid, I built a model railroad. When I was fifteen, I was fine tuning engines and racing for pink slips. And today I'm a gadget freak. There's a store in Chicago that gives me a hard on every time I walk through the door. That's where this neat, little toy comes from. I have several more goodies from the same shop if you're interested.”

“Boys and their toys,” Vickie sighed. Like so many women, Vickie was convinced that the only difference between grown men and little boys was the price of their toys.

“So, what do you say, Pris. Do you want to pass it on to your mother, or not?”

“Yes, definitely … thieves get religion real quick when you confront them with physical evidence. This will help Mom big time.”

“Then, let's collect Marilyn. I'll ride over to the hospital with her, and catch up with you two in the lobby.”

. . . .

At the hospital, Ian formally introduced Vickie and Marilyn to one another, and then pulled Vickie aside for a hurried conference. “What do you think of Priscilla,” he asked straight out. An outrageous idea had come to him during the brief drive over from his office.

“I like her,” Vickie admitted. “On the job she's cool, calm, and collected, but she needs a boyfriend, and preferably one she can mother a bit. Looking after you, changing your diapers and feeding you your ba bas … you've triggered her maternal urges!”

“I do have that effect on women, don't I,” Ian grinned, still keeping his voice down. “So, how would you like to play matchmaker?”

“Who do you have in mind?”

“Another troubled vet … a guy who would definitely benefit by having a girlfriend who's steady as a rock on the one hand, and nurturing on the other.”

“Still waiting ...”

“Amos. From where I'm standing, they look like a match made in heaven.”

Vickie's face lit up in surprise, and then, remembering how lost Amos had looked in the cafeteria just yesterday, with delight. “Ian … my God … you're right! Why didn't I see it? She's stable … unflappable … and a police officer is someone to whom Amos can relate, someone he can respect. But she's also maternal … she's perfect for him!”

“So, how do we play it?”

“Leave it to me,” Vickie crowed. “Now, let's get our troops upstairs. Mommy Sarah awaits!”

Rejoining the others, Vickie led their quartet through the warren of corridors that ended in an elevator that would carry them to the third floor. Ian fervently hoped that it was close to Sarah's office. He was counting steps, and as the number mounted, he was getting more and more worried. He had never used the cane in Vickie's presence, or Sarah's, and he had deliberately chosen not to bring it with him to the hospital. He did not know how the two women whom he so loved would react if they discovered how disabled he really was. Rationally, he knew that he could not hide the truth much longer, but not for the first time he was gambling that he could finesse the situation well enough to buy another day.

. . . .

Sarah was seething. Sitting at her desk, fingers drumming, she was trying to concentrate on her work, and getting nowhere. She knew enough about the world of BDSM to understand that Ian was topping from the bottom, and she intended to put a stop to it. She had been easy going, ready to compromise, and he had taken advantage of her at every opportunity. Tonight, it stopped. Tonight, when she got home, he was going over her knee, and she was going to do exactly what she had promised Rita-- spank the shit out of him. Tonight, she was going to acquaint him with the paddle; tonight, he would learn that she meant business when she said that she would take total control of his life, and only the paddle would punish him sufficiently for flaunting the rules that she had put in place to wean him off of alcohol. He was going to drink breast milk, damn it, rivers of breast milk, and he was going to become the sweet and obedient baby that she envisaged. She would paddle him tonight. She would spank him tomorrow night for defying her order to cancel his diaper service. And she would paddle him again on Thursday night for the crappy way that he was treating both her and the coeds protecting him from the headhunters.

And as for Vickie … she would be going home tonight, her heavy diaper securely locked in place. Let her poop and piss herself all night long, and let her come crawling into the office in the morning, begging for a diaper change. Sarah was convinced that Pom Poms Girl was enabling Ian's rebelliousness, and undermining her authority. It was time to put Vickie in her place as well, and a diaper that doubled as a chastity belt would do the job quite nicely. For a start. What Vickie really needed to curb her appetite for sex and booze was the modern equivalent of an old fashioned Scold's Bridle. A feeding gag that could be strapped in place and then locked would work, and Sarah mentally added it to the list of devices that she would need to bring both Ian and Vickie permanently to heel.

Sarah was done playing nice.

Tonight, both of her babies were going to discover just how strict their mommy could be. 

• Like 2
  • Babypants changed the title to AN HOMAGE TO VINCENT VEGA: SCENE 37 (DEEP DOO-DOO)

You got my hopes up. From the title I was expecting lots of messy diapers, like everyone just decide to mess themselves at the same time lol. But now I have to wait another week, maybe two so I can see what Sarah does later that night and the following morning. To see if Ian starts behaving a bit better and to see if Vickie throws a fit about being sent home in a diaper locked on and ends up going home with a red butt and then begging mommy for a diaper change the next morning, both because she wants out of her poopy diaper and to retrieve her toy to help relieve herself of the sexual frustration she's in because she hasn't had an orgasm in HOURS. So maybe even 3 more chapters to see all the immediate fallout from this lol. I just hope Sarah can calm down by tonight and doesn't go overboard. 

• Thanks 1

I had to chuckle at this chapter.  At least in the first part. Then things started to get a little more serious. I didn’t realize that it was Priscilla’s mom who was doing the investigation on the diaper thefts.  That changes things in my mind.  
Now I really was somewhat disappointed in Sarah in that she jumped to some immediate conclusions and wasn’t fully understanding the entire situation. Yes Ian probably was pushing things a little bit with all the young girl headhunters.  But then what young man wouldn’t want to play around with a situation like that at least a little bit.  He didn’t actually act on anything.  Then he also had a very good reason for the delay in stopping the diaper service.  He was only being polite to some people who had taken good care of him.  Plus now that he did delay things, he has an opportunity to help solve the theft of all those diapers and possibly keeping a small business in business. I would hope that Sarah realizes that and goes a little bit easier on him.  Vickie might even enjoy that punishment. She doesn’t seem to mind being put in a diaper to begin with. 
I will be looking for the next chapter. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't know. I have never before seen Sarah as nasty, but this last scene has her planning dark things just to assert her ultimate control. I thought she loved Ian; where is the love in that? (For that matter, I think the whole concept of feeding him nothing but breast milk is ridiculous. First, the adult body needs more than that, and Sarah should know it. Second, it's a punishment—dude loves his steaks!—and he doesn't deserve it. Third, it precludes the fun of, I don't know, going out to dinner with her husband. Sarah needs to rethink this one.)

• Like 1
4 hours ago, CDfm said:

Now I really was somewhat disappointed in Sarah in that she jumped to some immediate conclusions and wasn’t fully understanding the entire situation. Yes Ian probably was pushing things a little bit with all the young girl headhunters.  But then what young man wouldn’t want to play around with a situation like that at least a little bit.

Great comment, and I would love it if some of the ladies reading this story would jump in either to agree or disagree with you that Sarah is overreacting here.  She's a single, professional woman in her early thirties with a boyfriend whose job surrounds him with attractive, sexually active women a dozen or more years younger than her.  Given the way he's behaving, is it unreasonable for her to feel threatened?  Back in scene 1, I pointed out that Sarah was overwhelmed by her first job at the VA, and took refuge in the less challenging environment of this big city hospital.  Rita is acutely aware of the degree to which her earlier failure haunts Sarah, hence her desire to bring Sarah into the psych ward to confront her demons by working with patients like Phil and Don.  Could Ian be more sensitive?  When Rita and Ian sit down for their heart to heart talk on Thursday afternoon, should she bring up the issue of Sarah's insecurities and gently discourage him from pushing Sarah's buttons in this way, or should she remain silent?

• Like 2
On 11/26/2023 at 3:02 PM, kerry said:

I have never before seen Sarah as nasty, but this last scene has her planning dark things just to assert her ultimate control. I thought she loved Ian; where is the love in that?

Thanks a bunch for the lead in.  Rita would tell you that affection takes two forms-- ego love (possession) and authentic love (selfless).  Restricting your partner's freedom of choice, and making decisions for your partner without their knowledge are classics of ego love, and Sarah is certainly doing that with the breast milk, although as we see in this scene decision-making can get murky.  Verbal and physical abuse?  Depends on how you read the spankings.  How about constantly monitoring your partner's movements and actions?  Not Priscilla's job, but as a practical matter it is what she's doing.  How about when she is reassigned?  Sarah has thought about having a nanny at Ian's side on campus, and that would be a gigantic red flag.

Ah, but back in scenes 2, 3, and 6 Sarah made it clear that she wanted absolute control, and Ian agreed to her demand.  So, in this scene it's Tippi who asks Ian the core question: why doesn't he choose a woman who treats him better?  We shall see that his answer, while truthful, is incomplete.  Note that he surrenders completely to Sarah as an act of trust, which turns the concept of trust in a relationship on its head (this is deliberate).  Ultimately, we are reminded that how a relationship is viewed by others may not be how the pair view themselves.  

• Like 1
On 11/26/2023 at 3:02 PM, kerry said:

I think the whole concept of feeding him nothing but breast milk is ridiculous. First, the adult body needs more than that, and Sarah should know it. Second, it's a punishment—dude loves his steaks!—and he doesn't deserve it. Third, it precludes the fun of, I don't know, going out to dinner with her husband. Sarah needs to rethink this one.)

When Sarah went home and her mother was teaching her about breast milk, she stressed that all four of them would need supplements, our three ladies to prevent adult breast feeding from leaching calcium and certain vitamins out of their bodies, and in Ian's case to make good the deficiencies in breast milk.  You can not only survive but thrive on an all liquid diet; if you are not familiar with it, look up a nutritional product called Soylent, which was my late wife's food source for about a year (the OTC products at the drug store have a lot of sugar, which is something that cancer thrives on).

And Ian does indeed love his steaks, hence his near constant scheming to find a way to cheat around the edges of his agreement with Sarah.  At the same time, however, he recognizes that the experience will make their lovemaking far more intense, and make it incredibly pleasurable for Sarah.  Lots of men do this for their wives; heck, I was one of them.

As for dining out, that's one to which I've given a certain amount of thought.  Should Ian go out to dinner with all three of the beautiful women in his life as a group?  Individually?  Both?  Would it be better for them to stay home on Saturday nights hosting the Circle?  Lots of possibilities here, and I do hope to explore them at some point in the future.

Thanks for the comment.  It was thought provoking.

• Like 3
On 11/26/2023 at 1:06 PM, CDfm said:

Vickie might even enjoy that punishment. She doesn’t seem to mind being put in a diaper to begin with. 

Oh, it's definitely safe to say that Vickie will find an upside in her diaper punishment!

• Like 1
  • Babypants changed the title to AN HOMAGE TO VINCENT VEGA, SEASON TWO SCENE 55 (THE PLOT THICKENS)